Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryous Challange Left_bar_bleue15/100Ryous Challange Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Ryous Challange Empty Ryous Challange

Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:30 pm
...:::Ryou Iramasha:::...

A hooded figure had walked into the secret location of a store known as non-other than the cybermind. This place was infested with robots, the security here was very tight but this cloaked figure was not ashamed. He walked up to a counter in which a robot with a tv screen turned to him, to no doubt show KJ's face when needed. KJ was needed at the moment, but he didnt show up to just anybody. This made the man hidden in the robe smile.

The man had let down the robe in order to show the angellic face of Ryou Iramasha. Yes the one who had picked fights with KJ before and had managed to injure him before. The fact that ryou had come here unarmed was certainly a risk, but ryou was not bothered by this. KJ must have known that he had become such a famous and important figure recently. Being killed here and now would lead to a full launch of iramasha ivestigation that no doubt would include the relentless ketsu.

He spoke to the computer moniter "Bring me the boss of this joint and record the order i am about to place" He said firmly. "This is no ordinary order so i can come to no ordinary man" ryou had spoken out loud. "I require someone with talent, but.... im not sure if even you can complete such an order KJ" Ryou grinned, baiting him with a challange.

"I need a custom hoverboard, one like your hovercar" Ryou began "It needs to be able to hit top speeds, but this is all easy for you now isnt it?" He grinned a bit and then continued "I need it to be able to unleash a magnetic pulse, or an electrical field even if its only once" He said and paused seeingif the robot was recording this, or if the boss man would appear on the screen. "Still not tough enough?"

"Lastly the complicating parts. I need to be able to insert my own energy into the board to enhance it." He said, knowing KJ had probably already experimented in this area. "But the trick is, it has to respond to my energy signature only" He said with siriousness. "Now the most difficult part" He paused to cause drama and then spoke. "It needs to be painted blue, with light blue stripes." He said in dead siriousness. "

"So can you do it? I can pay if you can deliver" Ryou said. He was all buisnuess now.
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryous Challange Left_bar_bleue0/0Ryous Challange Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ryous Challange Empty Re: Ryous Challange

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:24 am
Thread locked until Frost or Hayuko decides to unlock it.

Smiley face
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryous Challange Left_bar_bleue0/0Ryous Challange Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ryous Challange Empty Re: Ryous Challange

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:01 pm
Archived.

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum