Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Ideals~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~Ideals~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~Ideals~ Empty ~Ideals~

Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:07 am

~Shirou And Misaiko~
~Ideals~ Th65787

It, was a quiet day in the Rukongai, There wasn't much going on at all, until a portal could be seen being opened, some people looked to see the portal, as it was being opened. the wind was slightly distorted and their air was a bit heavy, but nothing seemed to give off the evil aura. Instead a young man walked out, he was a normal sized male, with spiked red hair, and a slender body, he didn't have the appearance of a Shinigami, or even the appearance of anything out of the norm, instead he was wearing a simple blue sleeved, white shirt and blue jeans, with tennis shoes to finish the over all look. with him he had what seemed to be like a Duffel Bag, or one of those big sport's bag's. which seemed to have a lot of clothing in it, the boy was both amazed and a bit nervous, his name was Shirou. Shirou, was however not the only one who had came to this world. there was one woman who was slowly coming out behind him, that had opened the portal and brought him here. Why was he here exactly? It wasn't quite known per say but most of the people who looked out, would probably mistake him for a human, and were slightly alarmed, but he quickly looked to the side, to see the woman who brought him here, someone who was like a mother to him, and someone who knew his "Deceased" mother, quite greatly. "So, Misaiko? is this the Soul society?" his voice, said with a great amusement in his tone. he was quite interested in the Edo Era style of all of these houses, even though they didn't look like much, Shirou enjoyed it quite much, he just wondered how things would turn out today.

~Ideals~ Icon007
The White haired woman, came out behind Shirou, she had quite the majestic appearance, and was quite more non-human looking, but still looked quite attractive, nonetheless. She came out of the portal behind Shirou, she was wearing a outfit, that was normal as well, though most could probably see her animal traits, specifically the Wolf-like ears, the clothing consisted of a Long white blouse like

~Ideals~ Icon2100X100

Shirou walked through the gates, with the Peaceful minded Misaiko, his eyes looking around the areas of the Soul Society, he was quite immersed in looking around, almost like a child was, when going to a zoo trip. He, also had his sights concentrated on something of course, but they were quickly making their way to the Gotei thirteen area, slowly walking by foot, would get them no where. They, would reach an area in which they could stop, and then wait for Tsubine, so Shirou and Misaiko would be alright in not worrying about any thing going wrong, it was just the time and area, there that they would wait, after going through most of the seiretei after a hour, or two. they had made their way some where around the gotei thirteen, however they didn't advance further, seeing as they wanted to wait for tsubine to come out. to meet them, and so they wouldn't interrupted any of the captains, on their work. Shirou smiled and simply waited, pretty soon he would be meeting a talented and strong guy. A captain commander, through many years. he, wanted to see just how this man was.
~Ideals~ Icon007
Misaiko, simply chuckled once more, as she had crossed her arms and began to slowly tell shirou why she brought him here. "Shirou, your talent at the academy, has been growing....but there are some things that you still lack, don't worry, it's normal for growing warriors to lack such properties and it doesn't make them any less of a warrior because of it, think of this as showing you to someone who will make a great impact on you, if you are ready for it" she said, you could tell there was some slightly serious tone, that she had at the moment. "I think you'll come to enjoy him, though his methods are a bit rough, he is someone who's helped me, my friends and family, for quite some time now" she said as she looked up into the area, they were standing in the beginning of the gotei thirteen area, the location was a wide open space. Misaiko and Shirou awaited for the man of the hour's Arrival. Once, he arrived Misaiko would explain more to Shirou, but for know she wanted to surprise him.

Last edited by Misaiko on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Ideals~ Left_bar_bleue7380/100~Ideals~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

~Ideals~ Empty Re: ~Ideals~

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:33 am
~Ideals~ The_Way_of_the_Samurai_by_NadezhdaVasile

Tsubine Zarkonheinz didn't have an exciting life nowadays. In fact ever since the war so many years ago, Tsubine has had nothing to do other than paperwork. Well, professionally speaking. He had become a father not once but twice. He had been promoted three times, from Captain-Commander to Rikushou and finally to Jieichou. The last step for him to advance would be to either become part of the Royal Family or become an advisor to them. He didn't want to do either of those, as it would be boring.

He had met Misaiko only a few times before, through Midori. In fact, Tsubine was one of the few Shinigami that Iori approved of. Tsubine had manners, style, and was an all-around good person. He was one of the people that men strived to be. In fact, Tsubine was probably the poster child of the Gotei. He had risen from Lieutenant to the head of the famous Zero Division.

Misaiko had told him that she had someone she wanted him to train. He had trained under Kaien Shiba in his past. Kaien was Tsubine's idol. Tsubine strived to become Kaien. In fact, he took Kaien's death harder than anyone. Then Tsubine overtook Kaien's old spot. This was quite hard for him, but he knew it'd be good in the long run. It wasn't long after that when Tsubine became the Captain of the Fifth Division. After joining the Fifth, he was then promoted to being the Captain-Commander. Long after that he became the Rikushou, or second-in-command, of Zero Division. After Ceon's departure, he became the Jieichou, or first-in-command, of Zero Division.

Either way, Tsubine saw Misaiko and a taller, orange/light brown-haired individual walk into his area. He pushed his glasses up and walked out from the shadows where he had waiting on them. Being a gentleman, he knelt down and picked up Misaiko's hand and kissed it, as she was royalty. He then glanced over to Shirou. He eyed him wondering if he could even survive the preliminary training.
"Lady Misaiko, it is a pleasure to see you once again. Is this the young man you spoke of? If so...I thought he'd be a little more....muscular. Either way, I am Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz the Third. I am the current leader of Zero Division, the former Captain-Commander, former Fifth Division Captain, former Thirteenth Division Lieutenant, and current head of the Zarkonheinz Clan. The Zarkonheinz Clan is the current First Noble Family. And may I ask your name, young Sugiura?" He extended his hand after introducing himself. Tsubine was going to have fun training this young man.

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:44 am

~Shirou And Misaiko~
~Ideals~ Th65787

Shirou smiled widely, as the captain commander, began to reveal himself and introduce himself to him. It was kind of a humbled feeling for him, since he would never expect to get a hand shake, with such a man in high honor. Someone, who made his way to the top, after so much challenges and tribulations. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr.Zarkonheiz, my name is Emiya Shirou" he said as his hand raised up to grab Tsubine's, and give him a friendly hand shake. "I hope you'll accept me as your student" he said with a bow. Having his bags held, with the other hand. "I will do my best, in listening to your steps, and anything that you plan for me to do in order to excel, you have my full loyalty" he said, speaking like he was becoming a soldier, or something of the sort, under the man. Shirou wasn't trying to do that, but he was just really happy. After all, for others, this would've seemed like a once in a life time chance. Especially with a former captain commander, and someone in the 0 division, as well. Shirou was still amazed, that Misaiko had such amazing connections. Misaiko being the daughter of Shimura, a woman revered for her time saving the parts of soul society from a beast, that threatened to try and destroy the entire land. It wasn't a surprise by much, but still. Shirou was happy and grateful. To be under the male's tutelage. It wasn't many days, that someone like him him, got chosen to be the student, under someone of Tsubine's Rank. Especially considering the background he came from, to be in such a spot like this, with so much potential to work with, Shirou could barely manage to register it in his mind, for a moment.

However, he began for only a minute to think back to what happened to him, within the fire. that he experienced in his childhood. All of his family, friends, and others. They All died, within that fire. Everyone he knew from that village. They all died, burning. their smell, the scent of blood. Burned Skin. his mind registered it all, and though he wasn't sure too much, on what was happening, he definitely knew, this was horrible, and scary. The only reason he survived that day, is because one woman, felt she needed to correct a wrong, she did, and save him. Even if she did it for that reason, it was enough for Shirou to take her ideals, to be a hero. and love her like, his mother. Though, he was still distorted, that view was something he wanted to achieve no matter what. It was all he based his life on, to become a hero and defender of justice. Protecting everyone. Through his mother, is how he got his connections with most of the sugiura's main family. There was one girl, that kept avoiding him, however. He did not know why, but he felt he had some sort of connection, any time he crossed paths, with her, if even for a split second. But, right now, Shirou smiled as he was happy and content.

~Ideals~ Icon007

Misaiko, smiled as Tsubine walked over and kissed her hand. She was flattered, he still had his manners, despite his tough attitude. Though Tsubine, was skilled in learning how to have his more open personality, in certain situations. While being mature and sovereign in times like this. She enjoyed that edge in his personality. "Ah, but that's the interesting think about Young Emiya, he may look like a nimble and normal male, but he's quite resilient and has a top level endurance, that will amaze you" she said with a nod, some of it was put across in a joking manner, while the other side of it, was a serious tone. "But, don't worry i wouldn't have sent him if he didn't have any potential" it was blunt, but it wasn't meant to come across as mean or demoralizing. the very essence behind those words, were humble, and to some extent, sweet. that was her skill of coming across blunt, without disrespecting or hurting the pride of her followers, or anyone else around her. Her simple motto and rule, was "give respect, take respect". She patted Shirou's head, as she looked back at him. "If you'll accept training him, then i don't think i have nothing else more, except to ask about his living conditions, and what he's allowed to do, while he is here with you, while still coming back to his home with Iori. " she said, looking back up at the taller male. "Other wising that, i think you two will get along fine' she said, looking back at the both of them, with interest, and glee. She truly did feel that Shirou was destined to reach great heights, as long as he was able to do one thing. Though, he would learn that, in due time.

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:47 am
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum