Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Well, that the man didn't expect [PM for invite] Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Well, that the man didn't expect [PM for invite] Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Well, that the man didn't expect [PM for invite] Empty Well, that the man didn't expect [PM for invite]

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:13 pm

12 squad had never had many fighters. That was the reason, why there was no real place to train in your sword skill. Alright, it was like that, until one shinigami, a member of the previously mentioned squad, created something of training room. This place wasn't meant for those weak in their skill. Deadly machines, devices meant to kill, had been built in here and many had been taken to 4 squad with great injuries. Still, it had been kept in perfect shape until now and ready for anyone, who would want to tackle this center of death.

One of few, that visited this place quite often was Cogimo. From the very beginning, when attending the academy, he believed, that mind can only function normally, if the body is in perfect shape too. This belief became even greater, after almost dying from too weak body. At first only his high-speed regeneration saved him from visiting the 4 Squad and getting unwanted attention. Later on, with growth of skill, Shigoru was able to leave the days training with just middle class bruises. Now he was able to save his body from receiving almost every hit and only the most tricky training programs created any difficulty at all.

Today the man had taken a training program, named "Laser Dance". It was quite easily understood, why the name. Dozens of smaller and bigger deadly lasers filled the room, creating a random net of death. One wrong move and you would look like Swish cheese. Maybe not the best choice, knowing that the man was way to nervous at the moment, thinking that his zanpakutō acted way out of the ordinary. Alright, maybe it was because because he fused it with a bakkoto larva and slowly the spirit should be taken over it, but...There was something else. From Daffodils yelling, which the shinigami expected, was nothing and in that place complete silence took place. She didn't talk at all. He only felt more and more stronger by the day. He even reached another power to take from his blade. Although shikai was still blocked to him.

A laser almost cut his head off, while the man was jumping like a bunny, avoiding them. That was too close, he needed to concentrate. Avoiding two more lasers, he heard the sound of saws and turned in time to see to saw projectiles fly in his direction. Slashing with Kraken, his bakkōtō, he cut them in two. A laser this time went through his shoulder, creating light pain. Cog turned and hit another laser, almost slashing completely his arm off. By quickly jumping, the male reached the control panel and shut down the program.
"Damm! This isn't a day for training!" The male mumbled, while putting his wound both sides together. Two seconds later it looked like nothing happened...Only clothes were ruined.

Suddenly a light laugh could be heard coming behind his back. After turning, Cogimo realized he had been watched by a strange women. She was tall, even taller then him, with long, jade-black hair and clear, yellow eyes. She wore a kimono, that only higher classes of Soul Society could afford. Her hair were made in a complicated style and there were some flowers put inside her hair. But what was important, she saw him use his high-speed regeneration. Cogimo Shigoru was in big trouble!

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Well, that the man didn't expect [PM for invite] Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Well, that the man didn't expect [PM for invite] Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Well, that the man didn't expect [PM for invite] Empty Re: Well, that the man didn't expect [PM for invite]

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:57 pm

The male went closer. She was staring at him quite boldly, not even trying to hide her quite irritating grin. Now Cogimo was sure she was from nobility. Her posture, face expression and the annoying smile just yelling rich and spoiled. He had always hated that kind of people. They were cocky, self-centered and thought always, that they were the best. Yes, Cog thought that about himself too, but this fact didn't take away his rights to hate others like him. Still, he knew, when to keep his emotions locked away and this was one of hose times. With a sweet, polite smile, the male bowed down to her, speaking in the same time.
"Greetings my lady! How could I be of any service to you? Are you lost? This is restricted area, for you to know."

He tried his hardest to not offend her, in the same time feeling nervous about what she had seen. If the word would go out...Well, maybe nothing bad would happen, but some kind of unwanted attention there would be. When the female spoke, her voice was familiar. Somewhere heard, but he just couldn't put his finger where. Cogimo had visited quite few parties of nobles, but he doubt she was in any of them. Not like others, who usually forgot about him quite easily, Cog tried to memorize everyone he ever had met.
"No, I'm exactly where I want to be! Your performance was quite sluggish, you know? Is something on your mind Cogimo Shigoru?"

Well now he felt really surprised and nervous at the same time. What was this women, that appeared from nowhere, judged his training and, the worst of all, knew him, while he didn't know anything about her. What caught his eye now, was that she didn't have any guards with her and that her spiritual presence was way above average. Maybe even stronger, then the males.
"Excuse me, if I am rude, but I would want to know, what you are doing in this facility and I would want to know your name at it too." The polite tone, while still could be heard, had become less to hear. In that place, tone of strict order could be sensed. For his irritation, she just laughed and didn't say a word.

If there was something he didn't appreciate, then it was being made fun of. If needed, he was ready to use his zanpakutō and maybe even other resources. She could have a accident with lasers or so. As if hearing his thoughts, the women finally spoke.
You, from all people, should know, how hard it is to get rid of me Cogimo. I came to you, so we could talk."
Now it became even more confusing for him and he went one step back from her. She was just grinning, holding her parasol and standing like the center of the world.

Where he had seen her? Where Cogimo had heard her voice? And why she was so fucking strange? These questions rushed through his head, while he again went through her looks. The mans eyes stopped at the flowers in her hair. They were yellow, with orange in middle and looked like...daffodils. On her kimono also and on the parasol too. Daffodils...daffodils...daffodils...It couldn't be.

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Well, that the man didn't expect [PM for invite] Empty Re: Well, that the man didn't expect [PM for invite]

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:46 pm

Cogimo stepped a bit away, shocked about what he had realized. The womens grin spread even wider. She closed her parasol, put it on the ground and covered part of her face with palm. A strange, green-yellow glow could be seen coming from that place.
"Let me guess, you are surprised, what I'm doing here. I should be half devoured by your childish bakkōtō. But you have far to go, before destroying me. Still, I'm thanking you! Thanks to that weak reflection of spirit, I gained this nice body and powers, that allowed me to exit zanpakutō."
She moved her palm from the face, reveling that it had changed. Now her skin in that place had become green and was just like a bugs exoskeleton. Also one of her eyes look just like a dragonflies.

Grabbing the hilt of Kraken, which had been put away, he wanted to pull it out of its sheet, but his body grew numb. No, not even numb. It was like he had forgotten how it could be moved in the first place. The man just stood there frozen like a statue. She giggled, putting palm in front of her mouth.
"It is so funny Cogimo! To see, how you are bending under one of my weakest powers, it is amusing, don't you think? I will let you take a look, what I had done to you." Suddenly he realized, that the skill for moving his neck had returned. Daffodil spoke,
"Look down!" The male automatically turned his head and saw a bright, yellow daffodil growing out from his chest. His neck again froze in the position, even if he wanted to move. Cogimo just couldn't remember how.

The women started to walk around him, her grin had grew had become more vicious and the male just couldn't keep wondering, did the bakkōtō make these changes of her personality?
"Now, let me explain how your death will go. My powers let me infest a target with my flower and then manipulate with ones memories. For your case, I just made you forget your mobile movements. But I can go deeper, then that. If I want, I can...make you forget, how to breath. Or, I could make your heart forget how to work itself. Or I could implant you the thought, that stabbing multiple times in your head won't do any damage to you and will be fun. How you think, what I should do?"

It was hard to believe, that this thing was actually the gentle and caring Daffodil. More she sounded as a arrogant bitch, that felt like in the top of the world. Now her name actually did pay back the tail about the origins of this flower. Never less, with her bragging, the female did a great mistake, she told Cogimo how her power worked. Massive amount of reishi, that had been stored in his body, came out of the body, making it more and more look like flesh of a mollusk. His muscles grew bigger and other eyes started to pop out to be seen. The flower quickly was proceeded through his body and turned into pure reishi and fused with what he had already. This time he, with a devilish smile, jumped from his spot to strike the zanpakutō down. She was faster, then the male expected and avoided him, appearing in the rooms other end.

Daffodils eyes could be seen full with rage, her face more and more covering with the green shell like skin. Now 2/3 of it was like a dragonflies, only one eye looking as humans. When the female spoke, it could be seen, that every tooth was pointy. Now a hissing noise mixed with her usual melodic voice.
"That...That...I thought about making you numb, not feeling any pain, when dying, but if you want to not obey...I have no other choice just to kill you here and now." The spirits parasol flew in her direction, falling apart, upon connection with her palm. A black sword was all left of it.
"Sing to my enemy souls!"

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:47 pm

The shinigami didn't know, how to act. He personally had almost no idea, what could his zanpakutōs power be, besides realizing, that it definitely be a mind effecting kidō-type. He could try to lock his mind, but without a proper preparation, for him it would be almost unmanageable feat. Daffodils blade slowly started to illuminate a weak, green light, that resembled one, that comes from fire flies. He would act, but right now the male was just too cautious to go and attack straight at her, when fighting against unknown power. She touched the ground and the floor started to cover with dozens of daffodils. The field quickly expanded, taking more and more of the rooms floor. Having a feeling, that this won't end well, Cog ran to the direction of the exit, but the power caught up with him. Upon feeling the first bloom, touching his leg, a weird tingling once again went through his body. He already was ready to rush to the exit, but somehow it seemed so far away. He tried to go further, but the door stayed, where it was. The distance didn't change.

A sharp pain went through his stomach and the world shattered as a mirror. Daffodils zanpakutō could be seen going through the males stomach and the women stood in front of Cog, grinning, like a hungry demon. Now all her face more or less reminded him a dragonfly. She was holding the hilt of her blade and pushed it even deeper in his gut. Shigoru gasped, looking near the state of dying. But he didn't. In that place a massive kick landed on the females face, sending her again flying away. He followed her, while himself turning more and more in his bakkōtō state. When entering it, his speed drastically went up, and combining it with Shumpō, allowed the male to come first, before she actually fell. It all happened in a second or two and was extremely fast.

When stopping, the male pulled out Kraken and shot his hand with the sword, stretching it longer and longer at a amazing speed. For disappointment, Daffodil managed to act and put her sword in front of her, to protect herself from the slash. The noise of blade against blade was well heard and steadied the women on ground. Now it was his strength against hers and it looked as if he was winning. In one moment she even her blade away from Cogimos, letting it pierce her shoulder. The spirit, on other hand, cut the flesh of the males long, mollusk-flesh like arm. A sudden rush of memories filled his head and...he felt happy.

She went closer to him, only few centimeter distance, and started to violently stab him in different places in his body again and again. While part of him was yelling, that it is wrong and he should defend, almost all mind was feeling just joy and want for this joy to never end. After making his waste into a messy pulp of sea food, she faced the blade at his head. Cog knew what she was planning to do and he was sure, that after that kind of strike, he wouldn't survive. Thanks to this though and realizing of soon death, he was able to avoid the thrust and dodge sideways. The female let out a hissing/growl like noise, that sounded completely as from a animal.

Thanks to the fact, that Cogimo kept regular meals, the males stomach healed almost instantly, saving him the trouble. Of course, this will end, when his reishi will end. With no holding back, the male let a amount of his power into Kraken, making the weapon enter the second evolution state. The clam shell grew larger, the tentacles could be a bit seen coming out from it. Daffodil was quite blind in her anger or the reason was anything else, but she just dashed at him, not taking even a glance at what he was doing. He slid his blade into the training rooms ground, pushing it deep and smiling just calmly at the same time. The floor under them quickly turned into blue, clear water, making both of them fall in. Now she was in his mercy.

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 pm

The cold liquid surrounded both of them, making the shinigami feel just like home. His body was now all flexible and agile, feeling much better. The reishi in his body was completely released, turning the male completely in his bakkōtō state. Then using the muscle shifting, his legs morphed into a set of octopus tentacles. Now all set, the mans ten eyes spread across all his body, in search of the women. She was nowhere to be found.

Sense of Daffodils spirit presence poped up close to him and he just avoided a inch from the sharp point of the blade. The women was nowhere to be seen, but he could sense that she was near somewhere. Again her presence became precisely detectable, when her sword were just centimeter from his head. This time Cog didn't as much avoid the attack, as try to counter it. Feeling the blade go deep in and through his head was breath taking. In the same time, with his bakkōtō, the male stabbed the flesh in front of him. Everything went black.

Cogimo woke up standing, where he stood, before the fight even started. The women with her half-dragonfly face stood in front of him and small daffodil petals filled the room. He was in his bakkōtō state. The mans head hurt, he felt depleted and the bakkōtō had actually entered the second state. The women spoke in the soft voice, that still had a hissing tone to it.
"This was the demonstration of my bankais weakest state! It is a warning for you to stop trying to take over me with some weak bakkōtō. He wasn't even fed normally. Miserable!"
Shigoru held his eyes close for some time more. He slowly opened them and something of maniacal laughter came from his mouth and filled the room. He felt happy, it was the taste of victory, what he could taste. The zanpakutō spirit had no idea, what was going on, but soon it was time for her to notice, she couldn't move. Her body was paralyzed, but not like previously, it actually felt like frozen.

While keeping laughing, the man went closer, standing only a centimeter or two from her. While grinning, Cog started to talk.
"Now it would be my turn to explain. I ordered a bakkōtō, with a power to leave inner worlds, to devour you, so you could eat it yourself and reach me. Like I thought, you would want to meet me, but I wasn't sure how powerful you would be or how smart. While you didn't lack the first one, brains is something, that didn't fit into your little flowers head. It would be better, if you would kill me, because now..." he leaned closer, licking her cheek with a long tongue [b]"I'm going to eat you!"

The females eyes grew in horror, when he bit in her shoulder to rip a piece off and swallow it whole. In the same time a tentacle, that had been his foot and did wrap around her leg to paralyze her reishi flow, now went up, sucking out of her pours anything takeable. One silent scream went through the hallways, before it grew silent. After twenty minutes there was nothing, that would make someone believe anything suspicious had happened in the room. The only thing was maybe Cogimos face expression. It was of a mad man, His smile stretched from one corner of his face, to the other one. His eyes shone in yellow color and his spirit pressure seemed strange. Almost alien. He detached his sword sheet from back and threw it on floor. From it black iron dust fell out. With a smile on face and strange, but pleasant, emptiness in chest, the shinigami left the room. Well training today!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum