Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Left_bar_bleue60/100Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Empty Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2]

Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:16 pm

NPC Template

This character isn't more than a name to be uttered between Sueki and others. He isn't to be played, he's just around doing whatever he wants.

Name: Van 'Trevor' Helsing

Personality:

Van Helsing can be summarised in a few simple words: Fearless, Reckless and Determined.

Van knows no bounds when it comes to bravery. He does not feel any sense of fear as he has done it all and seen it all. He has faced grotesque demons, psychopathic killers and more. The fact that he is still alive only proves that he was capable of either killing his quarry, or escaping the clutches of doom. Either way, he did it with a stern expression and a strong hand.

However, this is not the sort of activity that anyone would openly expose themselves to. Van goes out of his way to explore dangerous locations that would usually kill any other person. He has a lucky knack for escaping tight situations be it with his words or actions. Because of this, he openly throws himself into hostile territory to test his mettle.

This doesn't mean that he moves without an objective.Van Helsing is a demon hunter and has even opened a demon hunting service. He tracks specific demons or groups of demons and eliminates them. he does not however accept contracts to kill demons that hold power within Shadowfall. Even he knows that a stupid idea. Finally, he does not hunt Sueki. Violette made sure he wouldn't do that. he is a man of his word after all.

Appearance

Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Castlevania_trevor_by_billysan291-d2xl977

Tier:
1-2
What Race:Sueki

Brief History:

Trevor Helsing, self appointed demon hunter, has known nothing but fear, anguish and pain throughout his entire life as a Sueki. he didn't want to be one and nobody will ever be able to convince him to accept it. Instead, he devoted his entire life to killing anything even remotely demon related.

Receding into civilisation and attempting to live his life as a normal human, a few unfortunate events that got a lot of people killed forced him to put on his big boy pants and try to sort things out himself. Crafting his own weapons, donning a long black coat and pointy hat, he went out into the night to hunt.

Sadly, he came across what he thought was an abandoned house only to realise it was housing Sueki. He killed two of them, but could not kill the third. A young girl, recently 18, became the Queen of Sueki a few years later. Several complicated things threw the two in seperate directions only to find one another a little while later. Van seriously needed Violette help to not die.

She helped him instead of killing him and Van can only blame his incredibly luck for that. He even managed to have a child with her before ditching them once the girl was born. Now, Van just wanders. He isn't allowed to kill Sueki anymore thanks to Violette, but he certainly enjoys throwing himself into the deep end and trying his hand at killing more demons.

Associated Character:
Violette Castelle
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13377-violette-castelle-v2

Racial Powers:

Van Helsings Bloodline is uncertain.

Spoiler:

Basic Powers

Incoherent Magic: At times, Trevor is magical. This doesn't actually do anything.

Stupidly Lucky: Van Helsing has a very unique trait that allows him to prod his own fate in certain ways. He has found himself at the brink of death many times, but pure luck has seen him through it every single time. Even when he confronted Violette, he escaped only because he was lucky. If you come across Van Helsing, chances are you won't be able to kill him. He'd somehow get out of the confrontation by sheer chance.

Van has noticed however that this ability does not work every single time. The trick to it, is that his extreme luck applies itself to others and not himself. Once applied, it will only trigger once and can literally change the motives of the target. Once done, his luck cannot affect them ever again in their lifetime. The only person this has worked on multiple times however, was Violette Castelle.

"She was a sweet woman once you got to know her. Even now though, I have no idea why Violette dropped her swords that day instead of killing me as I did her parents. I guess i'm just... lucky."

Devil Arms: Van is equipped with an unfeasable array of devil infused weapons and tools that allow him to execute demons in style. They gain additional benefits upon attacking Demons in the same way silver is able to kill a werewolf. Vans arsenal includes the following:

Lash Whip: A long elastic steel whip made up of metal coils. When swung, the whip extends to triple its size and slaps with a nasty bite. It can also grip onto objects and people thanks to the snake head ornament carved into the end that is able to open and close its mouth at will.

Bane: A black glove that van slips over his right hand. Whenever this glove lands a strike against a demon, it saps a small fragment of their energy to enhance the next strike that glove makes. The glove is said to be maid of finely woven silk and demon skin. AT full power, an eye opens on the palm of the glove that allows Van to fire demonic beams of Death energy. Every shot saps at the gloves energy until its eye closes and needs to recharge once more.

Sin Repeater: A crossbow of huge proportions, Van has to haul the crossbow on his back and pull it out only when he needs it. The bolt this weapon fires is reckless in itself, being the size of a large harpoon and laced with an array of oils, venoms, different types of blood and enchanted with Holy magics. Only ever being fired once per battle (because reloading it takes too long), the Sin repeater is the bane of demonkind as its stopping power is brutal and it's enchantments are refined to deal as much damage to a demon is humanly possible. Anyone else would probably not be too grateful for a spear of poison through their chest, but Van wants to save this for demons he really hates.

Gravemaker: A desert eagle with a large spinning barrel at the front. Pulling the trigger fires all 6 chambers of the handgun at once, each bullet piercing the target. Once fired, Van must pull the top of the gun back to reload another set of bullets and this can only be done 3 times until a whole new set of bullets must be rammed into the back of the gun.

Heaven saws: Take a shuriken, meld a second shuriken to it so that it has twice the number of pointy bits. That was the plan, and so Van Helsing created his own variation of a throwing star. by adding a small rotating motor into each one, the Heaven saw spin rapidly, once side of the star digging into the target and the other being forced to rapidly rotate to cause even more damage.

Last edited by Chao on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:47 am; edited 6 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Empty Re: Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2]

Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:38 pm
CHECKING WIP CHARACTERS NOW

STATUS CHECK

INFORM ME OF WHAT IS GOING ON

Okay, I'm going through and checking the tags on WIP characters now. I've noticed that yours lacks any tag. Therefore, I am going to ask that you put some sort of tag on it. The reason for this is because WIP's aren't checked unless there is a [FINISHED] tag in them somewhere. Otherwise, we won't know what you are planning on doing with it and I don't want to assume things. Especially given the former checks on this character. So leave an update post when you've gotten to it, please.

Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:11 pm
CHECKING WIP CHARACTERS NOW

STATUS CHECK

INFORM ME OF WHAT IS GOING ON

Okay, since Chao has not gotten back to me on the status of this character, I am going to assume it is inactive. Based on that, I will be moving it into OLD WIP. If this is a mistake, then you can request it be moved in my communication thread.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:53 pm
Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING THIS CHARACTER TO WIP✦

Okay, I've gotten word from Chao that he still intends to work on this NPC. So, I'm going to move it back to active WIP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:47 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Advanced

Comments/Notes: I like the NPC, I don't have a problem with the tier requested as long as he isn't just used willy nilly like a character.
Tier:1-2

Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] FXpoQxJ
Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:12 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

InactiveCharacters Upon Inactivity!
I have recently talked with Chao, he said to leave these inside inactives until he comes back, so please do not archive any of his stuff. K Thanx.

Van Helsing NPC [APPROVED 1-2] Image
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:15 am
MOVING

Well, seeing how it has been 4 months at this point, I'm going to go ahead and move it into archive. @Chao you can go ahead and request it be move if you ever come back, so I hope to see you return one day back to Platinum Hearts as I really miss RPing with you and your characters.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum