Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999 Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc]

Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:12 pm
[adm]Leaving a warning for JJ because he has until the 24th before he is skipped.[/adm]

Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999 Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc]

Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:39 pm
[adm]I'll be messaging JJ and establishing a means of contact to otherwise decide where things may go. I've spoken with Dansen and he is fine with letting the expiry date extend.[/adm]

Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000 Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:13 pm

I'm being serious here!

Captain of Squad Thirteen

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

The man's inference about his firearms did not cause Kuro pause or reason to halt his line of actions or assaults. His eyes tracked the male as he vanished to the side of Kuro's fire, his eyes noting the huge crack that had appeared in the wall. "You're right, I did not get to choose that… the first time, at least." Kuro explained, having resolved that he would rather die than to submit. After all, he believed that he could win this battle. So long as that belief existed, he would continue to fight until his body was physically unable to move.

Then he saw the man appearing before him, his hand moving to tear through the front of his body. That freakish arm flashed out again, the hardened black layer changing back to pure moving flesh as it flowed outwards and to the side, gripping the oncoming attack with great force as it slammed into the shoulder of the peculiar arm, causing a great spray of blood to throw itself upwards into Akakotei's face, though his eyes were now focused much more on the hand that was making its way towards his head.

His body was blown back as a result, knocking him backwards as he felt the pain from the injury inflicted upon his shoulder, his eyes widening as his left arm hardened again, both of his arms throwing themselves upwards as his black arm folded on top of his right, the noise of shunpo echoing from his body as that punch impacted with the defense he had created, his muscles screaming in protest… or they should have been.

His eyes shook a little as Kuro returned to reality, noticing that the pain he had felt on his shoulder was simply the shock of having believed that this had happened, when in reality no such thing had occurred. Kuro looked directly at the male, a small bead of sweat going down the back of his neck. He had not realized in the least that what had been used on him was an illusion. He simply reacted; and perhaps that was one of Kuro's greatest weaknesses. He was very animalistic in his reactions…

"If you insist…" Kuro's lips slowly moved, releasing the noise as he let out a breath, his right hand coming up closer to the sky as his left hand slowly wrapped around its wrist. Holding it just like that, he stared downwards into his palm, his guns sheathed at his sides. "Guess I'll show the rest of my power… twenty percent really isn't going to be enough… Haah…"

Letting out another breath, he stared down into his hand. As he did so, he began to call upon his spiritual power from deep inside. Rising up out of their sheathes, the weapons he held on either side of his body slowly began to change, before they morphed, tripling the number of objects as they fell comfortably back into six new sheathes that had formed on the sides of his body, six small blades slightly larger than daggers and black in color. Slowly, Kuro turned his face upwards, power shining in his eyes as a white cloak formed around his body, a silver mask appearing on his chest in addition to the cloak.

Finally, he brought his arms down to either side of his body, his hair beginning to rise as his eyes widened, his mouth opening as a roar began to exit him, his muscles bulging as every single part of his body tensed. The roar began to change into a scream as his head tilted backwards, the scar on the left side of his head turning into a blazing red as the black arm on the left side of his body began to vanish, rapidly transforming into a flesh colored limb as the scar that was glowing was slowly consumed by more skin, his clothes beginning to change. His Shinigami's uniform became burned into ashes ,as loose fitting jeans, a light vest, and small fingerless gloves were bestowed upon his form.

Out of the top of his head, peculiar animal ears began to rise up, flashes of pure energy streaming around his body as out of his back and through his screams a tail began to emerge, flowing outwards behind him as at last the darkness that extended throughout this entire arena, the whole battlefield… all of it converged towards him, flowing around his body in a dark black ring at the base of his feet, his eyes still opened wide as at last his mouth opened wide, breaking through the shadows at last.

"PAINFUL SHADOWS!!"

His eyes flashed open, and as rapidly as Akakotei could see those eyes opening, he could see Kuro in front of his body. The six blades had shot out of their sheathes, wrapping around his body as he began with two blades, performing shunpo with each of seventeen slashes as his blades flowed towards Akakotei's vitals once again, the ferocity of these attacks much greater than any of the ones that Kuro had been using before.

After the seventeenth attack that had been performed in less than half a second, two of the swords changed, becoming guns in his hands as he knocked one of the blades into his mouth and the other into the crook of his right leg, flowing forwards as a full frontal assault was performed. Two hundred and thirty seven strikes were delivered in the next second, and after that Kuro would fly past the male, his Shunpo throwing him on the ceiling as he began to run with pure energy

As he did so, strands of shadow began to flow towards him from his back, flooding his limbs with power as his eyes grew dark, his muscles surging as his kido mixed in with the shadows, and black streams of lightning began to emit voraciously from his body. The back of his vest exploded, leaving him shirtless as the pure energy flowed around his arms and legs, his feet touching the edge of the hall and switching back to Akakotei in still that same second that Kuro had just blinked.

Barefisted now, Kuro's right arm flashed out, pouring forwards as the roof and walls were devastated, leaving terrific holes in the hallways roof, floor, and walls through where Kuro brought the meteor-like impact into where Akakotei was standing. His left arm was thrown outwards, his legs still rapidly hitting the concrete as he brought his blade around in his left arm, the lightning surging around it as he brought the Shunko-infused blade down at Akakotei's torso, his body leaning forwards as the energy infused right arm came in for another punch directly to his stomach, Kuro's body then leaping up into the air as he took aim at the back of the male's head his right and left elbows moving forwards and backwards, his arms a blur, the static noise of the Shunko likely ripping in Akakotei's ears as Kuro finally performed one last movement, stepping off a reiatsu plate in the air as he landed back in the spot he had originally been standing in.

His eyes then opened again, and to any normal human observer, Kuro had just blinked, releasing a huge wave of black energy around his body in addition to the massive boost in spiritual power. That was all a typical person would have seen since Kuro released; his entire chain of attacks, travelling, distance, and devastation, occurred within a second, and only now would the devastation he had performed to the roof and the part of the hallway and opposite wall would occur. "...I'm done talking. One of us dies now…!" He explained, his eyes shining with that black darkness that now streamed and pulsated around his body, all of his physical abilities greatly enhanced through the release of his Bankai and Painful Shadows.

...I wanted to be able to avoid using this… but he wants me to take him as seriously as possible… so allow us to show him that dominance is not everything in combat…

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
It seemed that as it stood Akakotei would finally see his opponent at his most aggressive and truly his strongest, his incitement of fear had made its mark as Okami had finally realized that his acrobatics and simply thinking would not avail him a victory. The slight nervousness was all as clear as day to the crimson devil. The slight perspiration and fear from the suggestion of death seemed to affect the young spirit in just the way Aka need it to so he could net the worth of his opponent clearly. It seemed that Okami was incredibly cordial about releasing his power towards him, even point out that his current level of 20% was clearly not enough. "20? That is fairly intriguing I had expected you were holding back but I'm glad you still have so much to show me... I suppose that means I should take your next attacks with as much power as I can muster..." Akakotei stood still, he did not make any sort of movement to seemingly show his concern or interest in Okami's change of form and rising power, but their was something behind his power that seemed to show a change of pace when it came to the Demon's preparation for the upcoming duel. The two changes in his form did seem to happen abruptly right after each other, but his second form came with a shouting of its appropriate name. 'Painful Shadows' A title that seemed to show the danger and fearfulness of such a form, the appearance of it did seem to be strangely animalistic but it was something that seemed to fit a enemy so fittingly named as this. Suddenly in the instant after it had occurred the battle was on.

The enemy was upon him and if it was any guess it would seem that Okami's speed and strength was incredibly buffed from the release of his full power his movement and power seemed to be in a whole different world from before. The speed of such would be impossible to follow with normal vision, but it seemed that Okami was expectant that just because Aka maybe able to see his moves it wouldn't mean that he could evade them.... It was unfortunate then that the young spirit had underestimate the importance of what Akakotei had shown him before. As the attack from all sides and angles seemed to burst forth Akakotei noted the devastation from his opponent's attack he wondered whether or not Okami had expected that such an attack would simply net him the victory, it was a shame but the Crimson Emperor could see his attacks, and if Okami took his prior dodge as an example he would note that Akakotei's movement wasn't just fast, it was supersonic.... The damage came from the speed of the full body of the Demon being like a human sized bullet ready halting as quickly as he started.

Even if he had ready that movement which was not entirely unlikely as the swings and shots flew through the air Okami would note that the area around them would begin to shatter quickly, as Akakotei moved with ease away from each individual attack. His speed had only been about Mach 1 when he dodged that last attack, now he had moved to about Mach 5 for each individual movement that he saw his opponent make and then avoided them at the same speed as if they were being thrown slower than normal. Being able to keep up with him in this form was much easier as well, it was the trick to having an enemy at their fullest potential attacking him, it was very hard for them to hide or pull back attacks so that he could not tell when they were coming, as such his eyes did their job as each swing seemed to miss the mark... That was another part of his strategy that seemed to fall in place flawlessly.

Vital areas, the main target of someone trying to kill, and the easiest way to avoid an attack is to know where they would be aim in the first place... Akakotei had made the Shinigami aim as he had hoped. Seemingly the Shinigami used another power, it seemed to release energy that was enough to call into the soundless spectrum of hypersonic speed that Akakotei's body found itself, but such a sound made it easier to tell where the attack was coming. The meteor like boy seemed to fall onto Aka with a speed much higher than before, so for the Crimson Emperor it was simple, go faster. Mach 10, the dodging of the attack not only blew a hole in the floor but decimated the hallway and anything along it within about a 2 mile radius. The air pressure the Demon exerted was enough to destroy... And as it stood he was not impressed with his opponent's aim to attack as he returned to his position and the devastation erupted and crumbled the area around them quickly. As Okami stopped and declared the uselessness of words now Akakotei's eyes kept their steely gaze and continued to have their same unimpressed look about them. "It is not so good for you to give up on words... I myself can only talk to you now because I stopped moving so fast that my words appear within the audible spectrum as an being able to hear... But I see now that when it comes to this combat..."

Suddenly the movement of Akakotei exploded once more, this was no illusion now, as the corridor blew away with his speedy entrance into attack just as he stood in front of his enemy for a moment to speak. "This combat... It is still as a Wolf howling at the moon.... Yapping but never reaching the height it needs too..." Suddenly the attacks flew towards Okami, the fists and feet flying without number. Each blow had a backup, and kept Kuro in a position of danger, the blows numbered in the thousands within the second that the Emperor started his attack, his speed greatly out did his opponent's starting effort, as he sought to shatter bone, muscles and just about anything that got in the way of Aka's fists of almost certain demise.

Within the moment that Akakotei stopped his attack the same amount of time had passed as he stood in front of his enemy, as suddenly the hallway behind Okami blew away much like the behind of Aka's had. Now they stood only a few feet above the abyss with little room to move as Akakotei waited for his opponent to fall or to retaliate and falter in his eyes. "Your power is impressive, but your body is being pushed to its limit with each straining blow, you throw each attack not to kill but to finish the combat quicker... The power you show here is impressive but it is a foolish effort to focus on increasing your physical abilities to greater levels... When you haven't even thought that I could be holding back much more..."

The crimson energy from the Demon surged as he stared at the shadowy enemy and simply gave him a look of complete domination. "You had been holding back at 20% that is a admirable number, but do not take our base power level's to be even comparable... I've lost more power than even your current state has at its maximum...." The declaration was not a bluff... Akakotei did not find his enemies attacks or power to be a threat for now, which is why he only used 50% of his full potential at the current state of the battle...

Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:02 pm
[adm]Leaving this notice that JJ has a week to post before he is skipped. I'll try and get in contact with him soon.[/adm]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:30 am
[adm]Since JJ has not responded to this thread, and he told he would get it up a day ago on the 25th, I'll go ahead and declare Akakotei the winner of this match. [/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum