Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ren Shimizu
Ren Shimizu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A strange errand.[Shin] Left_bar_bleue0/0A strange errand.[Shin] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A strange errand.[Shin] Empty A strange errand.[Shin]

Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:19 pm
From the outside the place of the second division looked just like the other divisions. Saki never actually had seen it inside. In fact, she never had seen any of the other divisions from the inside. Usually she patrolled some kind of area with other Shinigami or did some administrative work. It was really new for her to do this kind of thing. In Saki's hands there was a reasonably small package, about 30 or 40 cm large. She was not to open it and deliver it only to either to lieutenant or captain of the second division. She wondered why they bothered to bomb her to a seated position recently only to have her run errands like this. Couldn't they just send a normal member for this?

Anyhow orders were orders so she would carry them out to the letter. It wasn't her decision. She took more than a few moments to take a deep breath. Then she went to the door of the second division and knocked on the door. At first nobody opened but after some time passed a shinigami opened the door. He was a young man with gray hair. He wore the normal shinigami outfit. Strange, she heard they wore a different outfit here. But maybe they don't wear it always? Or maybe that were just rumors and she shouldn't prey to much in it.

"good day to you, young lady. What can I do for you?" He asked looking at the package in her hand, then back to Saki. His eyes were curious but otherwise neutral. Saki took a step back because she was a little startled by his appearance. She didn't hear any footsteps or anything on the other side of the wall. How long was that person there?

"I-I am, here... for the captain, or the lieutenant? A-are they here?" Keep it together Saki, you can do this. It's your duty to deliver this safely now isn't it? She felt stupid, she had to be here, so why was she so shy even now?

"Sure, give it to me." He asked friendly. there was something odd about him, but she couldn't really tell what. Suddenly he was very friendly, much more than before.

"Sorry, I was ordered to give it to them in person." She said while shaking her head. She was told not to give it to anyone else and so she wouldn't give it to anyone else. What if he looked in it. She wasn't allowed to look into it either, so he probably wasn't allowed. His face immediately turned less friendly.

"And what makes you think that the captain or the lieutenant has any time for you?" He said rather passive aggressive. Well, this was going well. She had to meet someone and their members weren't going to let her see them. She just hoped this wouldn't end bloodshed.

Last edited by Ren Shimizu on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : tag fixing)
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A strange errand.[Shin] Left_bar_bleue30000/99999A strange errand.[Shin] Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

A strange errand.[Shin] Empty Re: A strange errand.[Shin]

Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:52 pm
Shin was lounging about, taking a break from all the work Giriko wasn't doing. He wondered how he managed to hold his position as Captain to begin with and grumbled over the fact that he still had roughly four hundred acquisition forms to still review through. What a pain it was indeed but it didn't matter. He just rested in his barracks room and pondered about why he had to do all the work himself. He was just about ready to leave and deal with another matter when he heard some noise outside his room.

"Look, Neither of them are going to see you, isn't that right Genji?"

"Yeah. I mean, you're just a little girl. Granted I have no idea whether or not you're Atoshi-taichou's type but Shin.....he'd probably take you for a ride and leave you out somewhere. Are you sure you're even suitable for this job?"

Came another voice from behind Saki as another Shinigami from the Onmitsukido appeared from behind her. A simple stealthing kido but all the same, it made it's effect known. They were encroaching the girl. And Shin was just observing the situation the whole time. He was stealthing his own reiatsu, so the idiots had no idea that he was in the room right behind them. Or that he was listening. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time these two acted like tough guys. To little girls, to a saki deliveryman, even once in the Rukongai to a pregnant woman. They were not exactly the most desirable personality wise. He had no control over whether they stayed or went however so he just would bear with it for now.

Shin-kun....

Wait for it....

Meanwhile, the one that appeared simply stood in the path of the gateway that lead to the building, blocking her exit. Go figure, the one time they actually use efficient tactics and teamwork was when they were cornering a young girl. Mob of Hollows? Complete idiots. Tag teaming against a girl? Tactical professionals. Shin just shook his head in annoyance.

"You know what? How about you just forget about your little orders and come have a drink with us. We will be sure to get the...whatever the package is to one of them in due time. In the meantime while you wait for them, let's have some fun."

He said as he began closing some distance between himself and her as the other also made advances towards her.

SHIN-KUN!

Wait for it Shibo-obaachan.

Will you stop calling me....nevermind, Shinryu what are you waiting for?

Their guard to be lowered.

But they stand no chance-

What fun is it if they get a semblance of a chance to defend themselves? Wouldn't it be more deserving if they took the full brunt of my annoyance? Now wait.

The two of them soon closed the gap, getting within five feet of Saki on each end of her, simply grinning towards her as they had clearly lewd intentions. The idiots had no class. Shin didn't even date women and he knew he could clearly do a better job of flirting and courting than leering and making snide requests. The idiots really, truthfully, were a lost cause. And if this helped preventing them idiots from breeding, more the better.

"Just relax and have a good time with us, we don't bite we promise hahahaha! And besides, if you refuse we'll just cut you up anyway. We're Onmitsukido after all, trained assassins. One motion and Kerrr, you dead. So just take us up on our off-"

At this moment, Shin would appear in seemingly four places at once using Shunpo, behind and in front of the two idiots simultaneously and in that moment, both of them fell face first into the ground. Hard. So hard that the crash would be felt by anyone close enough. Shin wasn't the strongest fighter but, just a tiny bit of Shunko was enough to leave quite a mark for quite some time. They both howled in pain as they stood up, the back of their heads having giant lumps on them and each of them having five fist-shaped bruises on their faces as they then realized who hit them.

"Vice Captain!"
"Vice Captain!"

They both exclaimed before suddenly, both of them began to shake with fear as a surge of power erupted from both of Shin's shoulders, displaying a preparation for a full power Shunko. Which he never used on any of them but they had seen in action before. They soon went down on their knees and began to bow for forgiveness.

"Just kidding."

Shin said as his power lowered to just standard power as they both got up, preparing to apologize and thank Shin. Before a foot hit them both in the face, sending them flying a few dozen feet and onto the roof of one of the barracks within the 2nd Division grounds, before dramatically rolling off and falling to the ground.

"You are only to treat potentially fatal or permanent injuries. The others you have to suck up until the next patrol. If I find you did otherwise, I will actually hit you. For real."

Shin yelled out to the two of them as they proceeded to then limp away towards the 4th division grounds to get what wounds they were allowed to treat to be treated. Shin then simply brought a palm to his forehead and began to shake his head in disbelief.

"Those two idiots. Can't get them to do one training exercise with any teamwork. Can't get them to coordinate an attack against Hollows during patrols. But when it comes to bullying pregnant ladies and trying to molest little girls? They are tactical masterminds. Perhaps the next time they see a Hollow I'll tell them it's actually a grandmother dressed as a Hollow. Both of them. Completely useless."

Shin said as he then, completely ignoring the girl in front of him, opened the door back to his room, stretching as he did so. He yawned as he went inside, looking for his his snacks, as he needed to supply himself with some favorites from his stash before heading back to do paperwork as he then grabbed a few bags of candies and proceeded to walk down the hall to the Captain's office to do more acquisitions again.
Ren Shimizu
Ren Shimizu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A strange errand.[Shin] Left_bar_bleue0/0A strange errand.[Shin] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:51 pm
"Perhaps... I should return later..." She said as she turned around as it seemed he wasn't going to let her in. After all the trouble she took to come here. When she turned around she saw that another smug sneaked behind her and closed of the exit. These shinigami certainly were sneaky bastards alright. How long was he there? From where did he came. She didn't sense nor hear him approaching. They were close, way to close for a normal person, let alone Saki. She was sweating heavily and it was clear that if they provoked her any further she would try to fight her way out. Unless... there was another way.

"S-stay away. W-We're both Shinigami... Aren't we?"This was not how she expected her first visit to another squad to end. She wasn't a fan of drinking as it was and certainly not while she was working. Right now it didn't seem like she had much of a choice. Her hand moved almost instinctively to her Zanpakutō , but managed to withhold drawing it. She know they probably were faster, the moment the blade left the sheath. Instead she readied her hand. Fifth squad was renowned for their Kido use, might as well use it if necessary. This might very well get bloody.

Only 1 and a half meter to go. They were close enough, and she knew from the guy guarding the exit that they were faster then she was. They were almost in arms reach. She knew if that happened it was over. There was no way she could fight multiple opponents in hand to hand combat. She couldn't think of a spell for this kind of situation, or at least one she could cast in the small time frame she had. She maybe could disable one with Bakudo, but the other one would be on her the moment she tried to disable the other. Not to mention they might be able to do the same. If only she could release her sword and knew it's name.

She just wanted to give in, the situation didn't look good. Maybe she could see a chance to escape if she could just move in the open a little. Just when she wanted to say that she would give up when four identical young men appeared and smashed the two men into the ground. She could feel the crash on the ground it was hard, and good riddance. Harassing a young woman like that. What was more importantly though was who this person was. The two man both called him vice-captain. One of the two she was searching. Great she could give him the package, go home and pretend this never happened at all.

The way he send the two second division members flying was proof enough for Saki to believe he was indeed this divisions Vice-captain. She could hear him rambling about the members he just kicked away. She certainly knew if these guys were in her division they would have a long talk if she knew of such practices. But since their Vice-captain stopped it before anything bad happened she was willing to let it of the hook, this time. she didn't want to create unfriendly rivals with other divisions.

She went closer to the door the vice-captain just went through and followed him. She stopped outside the door and still knocked on the door, even if it was open waiting for the unknown vice-captain to let her in. She didn't want to be the next one that accidentally pissed off this guy.
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A strange errand.[Shin] Left_bar_bleue30000/99999A strange errand.[Shin] Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:11 pm
Shin-kun, I think she's waiting for you.

I'm aware. The first thing she needs to learn is to be more direct. I'm generally passive as necessary, she's programmed as passive by default.

And how do you plan to make her be less passive?

First rule to dealing with an overbearing personality condition: overwhelm it with another. If they're angry, make them laugh. If they're happy, make them sad. If they're shy, make them angry. So I'm going to piss her off until she explodes beyond being socially acceptable.

So you're just going to be an asshole like usual?

Bingo.

Shin began doing paperwork once more, proceeding to fill out the forms as he heard her knocking. And he just let her keep knocking away. He was curious about her. He could observe from her earlier mannerisms that she was smart and observant. She didn't act rashly. That meant her passive persona seemed to come equipped with an equal observation skill. Which was good, Shin thought it was an excellent quality to know how to gather information and be patient. But the inability to act on information as needed was either her personality or her weakness. Or both. Not to mention she was snuck up by the idiot brothers. Onmitsukido or not, they weren't the best of the bunch. So her observational talent wasn't universal, just when backed into a corner. That would need to be honed if he was going to recraft the division when the time came. For now, he simply popped a candy into his mouth and flicked the wrapper at the barrel. The barrel was right next to the door, so Shin pretended to miss the barrel and aimed it straight for the door. He'd continue this for several minutes, ignoring the girl and flicking candy wrappers at her for several minutes while doing paperwork. After about five minutes of doing this, he lifted his head up towards her and tilted his head.

"Oh? Are you the new assistant I'm supposed to be getting while Chibi-Taichou refuses to work? Here, You can take this half."

This 'pile' was roughly five stacks of several hundred papers, each of the stacks were twice the size of Saki and, with a single flick of his wrist, the massive piles flew straight towards her with a very disconcerting swiftness. The plan was simply put, to get her to actually lash out and see her boiling point, then to remind her that very boiling point was ridiculous. The papers would seem like a wall coming straight at her. Since the hallway was straight and long, dodging wouldn't be a true option. The papers also went to the ceiling. Shin was highly curious to see what would happen next as he simply then, after this occurred, went back to filling out paperwork as if nothing had happened.
Ren Shimizu
Ren Shimizu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:05 pm
Saki knocked on the door and he ignored her. Why was he ignoring her, it wasn't really polite to ignore someone who came to see him. If didn't got any time for her he could just as well say it. Maybe he was even more shy than she was? Then he started to throw his candy paper at her. Okay scratch that, if he was shy he wouldn't probably relax and throw random stuff at her. What was he trying to do? Well, she didn't have time for this. There probably was a lot of work at left and she couldn't spend some more time getting paper thrown at her. She took a deep breath and wanted to start a conversation. But when she wanted to open her mouth, the vice captain spoke first.

"W... Wait, I am here to...". Suddenly he pushed the papers her way in a surprisingly high speed, at that right it might hurt a bit. It was to late to act or release a kido spell to block it. If only she could use her spells without incantation. Damaging the papers themselves was out of the question too. She just took a defensive pose and braced for impact. At least the papers would only attack once, so it wasn't like a real fight... or so she hoped. With the package in her left hand she fell backwards when the papers hit her, and made an ukemi backwards when she was hit ti mitigate the damage. She brushed off her outfit and made her way back to the vice-captain's office while wondering if the second division only had strange people like the three she met.

"Vice-captain. I am afraid I am not here for that. This is what I am here for." She said calmly against the man. A slight hint of agitation could be heard, but she was besting herself to stay calm. He was still her superior, so she should stay polite. Which meant not getting angry no matter what he did. As long as he didn't take it personal it probably wasn't a problem. She could handle herself in formal matters like these. That, and she couldn't take to much time herself as she had enough work waiting for her at her own division. And looking from the papers the other shinigami just threw at her, she guessed he didn't either.

"Also... thanks for before." She said a little less passive aggressive. She probably wouldn't made it out unscathed if he hadn't interrupted. Tossing papers at her aside, she still owed at least a thank you to him.
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:48 am
It seems she isn't just shy, but she's trying to not get in trouble. So she won't do what you want just cause of your rank.

Sometimes I wish people would drop the formalities of honor and whatnot. It's not like it does anything except signify whose got the power. No matter, I have another idea.

Shin thought to himself as she at first offered him a package. A package he recognized and knew what it was for. It was a delivery he requested from the research guys on something he encountered in combat. To analyze a little and see what would come of it. And then finally, she broke out of that shell and thanked him. She finally stopped putting on airs for a moment and that was the moment he had to exploit.

"Not sure how I should take that. Granted, you looked like you were able to handle yourself. And yet, you chose not to. Perhaps you froze, perhaps you were too stuck in your head, overthinking and not acting. And even though you're awareness and analytic abilities are abysmal outside of that, during that little moment of my subordinate's stupidity, you were observant and aware. Traits I admire, provided you're able to actually take advantage of that ability. And believe me, the simple ability to analyze detail in combat is one of the most valuable and dangerous in a Shinigami. Provided it isn't narrowed to life or death and is able to be controlled so it doesn't lock your brain up. If you were actually able to act on the thoughts in your head, I probably wouldn't have needed to interfere in the first place now, would I?"

Shin said in a nonchalant manner towards her, pointing out what he observed from that little encounter, but in a matter that didn't glorify him one bit but instead, pointed out what she should have done instead of relying on someone to come to her. It was then that Shin actually made a single motion. A single step. And he was behind her, his back to hers in a moment as he put a hand to his forehead.

"You got the basic goods, though you're going to need some work before you're quite fit for this Division. Pity, I was really looking for a reason to get rid of those two today, but you're just not up to it quite yet. Despite them using stealth, you not even being aware of them sneaking up on you.....If only you knew how to keep you're analytical brain on at all times and control it to not get stuck in your head....you'd make a fine addition. Of course, it's not something that one can't remedy with a little tutelate however, Chibi-chan."

Shin said as he turned and jumped through the doorway as he made that subtle hint of potentially training the girl. He wondered how she'd respond to the bait after all the slander he threw at her as he simply shook his head for a moment. The time would come to establish his rendition to this Division but, he also knew he'd need to prepare necessary individuals to take that mantle should the time come. He'd start with this one he supposed.

"Based on your current power, it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't know your Zanpakutō yet, though I could be wrong. I can tell you this though: Your potential is greater than everyone else in this Division currently, even if it's not in bloom for you to see. Place the package on my desk. If what I told you has interested you in anyway, all you have to do is sit quietly on the floor. If not you're free to leave."

Shin said as he then walked towards his desk and sat down, observing how she'd interact with this new information.
Ren Shimizu
Ren Shimizu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 pm
She wanted to scream to interrupt the vice-captain. That however, would be very, very rude. Instead she closed her mouth she just opened and waited till the second seat had said his piece. Before she could react to his rant over how she was weak and how she should have done something he jumped aside her, before she could do anything at that. It seemed this captain wasn't afraid to be rude at all. There was nothing wrong with her analytic skills, but indeed, she could be a little stronger. Even though she wasn't long in the fifth division she already was given a seated place there. Where they really that desperate, or was it some kind of plan they were cooking up?

He did have a point though: she should be able to do something. So for now, she kept her mouth shut. She didn't have any excuse. Thus the vice-captain continued his explanation of what she should have done instead . Though, now it was less a rant and more mocking her. What she was more curious about was whether he really knew what she was capable off and what she wasn't capable off. That and since when was she even considering joining this guys division? Especially as there are some pretty creepy guys in this division. Up till now, they haven't made an even decent impression of hospitality. Again, before she could react he jumped out after saying that he would give her some "tutelate", whatever that word might mean. Anyway, if the vice-captain was offering and willing to spend time on training she wouldn't say now. Come to think of it, she never saw anyone above her own seat fighting seriously. She was positive that he was holding back earlier. One thing was sure though, the second division was undeniably weird.

"Vice-Captain! What is the meaning of this?" She asked clearly. partly angered, partly confused. The Chibi-Chan ticked her off a little. He was only 3 centimeters bigger, so why calling her small? After that though he hit the nail on the head. She indeed didn't know her Zanpakutō yet alone release it. She only knew that it could do something with water. She had been wondering what was the secret to this, so now he had peaked her interest. She placed the package on the desk, with that her actual job was done. She really should be going, but this was a chance she should be taking. She might not like the vice-captain that much, what he offered interested her, even if this division didn't. She didn't know how much he was going to show, or learn her. But in any case, anything was better than nothing. So she sat down with her legs crossed, left over right.
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:24 pm
Shin sat there for a moment as he observed her clearly not being at his little jabs at her capacities. One of the flaws of being so young unfortunately is the inability to take criticism for sure. Shin simply continued to observe before noticing her sit down for a minute and smirked.

"How often do you just hang out with your Zanpakutō just for the sake of hanging out with it? You know, instead of badgering it for it's power and it's name and poking questions at it? Or when was the last time you did something for your Zanpakutō just because it isn't just a weapon but a thinking, breathing, being of it's own? How long have you been walking around thinking your Zanpakutō is just a sword and is just a source of power and a weapon? Here's a thought: Put yourself in your Zanpakutō's perspective for a moment."

Shin said as he let that sink in for a moment for her, as it was a lot to absorb obviously for someone that hadn't gotten past that point quite yet. He proceeded to sign papers and then, reached into his pockets of his garbs and pulled out a bag of cherry candies, fake cherry super spice killer candies, grape, fake grape super sour, and lemon candies. He then tossed them directly in front of himself for her to chew on. Shin was getting ready for a spiel it would seem as he cracked his neck.

"Now imagine for a minute that there is someone around you all the time. And you can't get rid of them no matter what. And then, they spend their time only saying 'GIVE ME YO POWAH'. Let me ask you, how would you feel towards that individual? Yes, the Academy teaches you to find it as soon as you can. But the Academy is wrong. Speed isn't what's important but time spent. Your bond with your Zanpakutō is just that: A Bond. Mother and child. Brother and sister. Zaraki and Fighting. Sleepy-Taichou and sleeping. And so on. Point being is,the bond is more important than the power, the power is just the side effect. So, take some candies and have a snack with your Zanpakutō. Don't worry about it's name or it's power. Just spend time with it. And apologize for your obliviousness till now. You won't learn it's name today, but you will eventually. This is the first step however. So sit in meditation with her or him."

Shin said as he simply tapped his finger on the desk and in a moment, a bright yellow rope reached out to the papers he shoved to her before, before that rope tapped the papers and surrounded them with tiny, orange tendrils and pulled the papers back onto his desk. With a sigh, he proceeded back to his work.

--------------------------------------------------------

5 hours later

-------------------------------------------------------

Finally, Shin managed to complete the paperwork he needed for today as he finally went to the package and read it's contents momentarily, before sighing. Turns out they couldn't replicate what occurred and concluded it a null experiment. Shin merely shook his head, before he took out a pen, wrote a small note to the effect of his irritation and the suggestion of trying once more just for safe keeping. Mostly cause Shin refused to accept their answer of not trying at all. And then, he packaged it back into the envelope and tossed the envelope at her forehead, intending on amusing himself for a moment at her reaction should it interrupt her.

"Return that back to them. It specifies to bring back results to me in a week's time, delivered by you. In that week's time, I want you to learn everything you can about your Zanpakutō and tell me all about it and your time spent. However, if there is anything in particular you wish for me to help you learn about, I'll allow you to ask two questions and after their answered, have me assist you in one thing in training. Pick your choices wisely."

Shin chimed in as he stood up and pushed in the chair on his desk. He then proceeded to just observe and wait for what was to come.
Ren Shimizu
Ren Shimizu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:30 am
She never really did pester her Zanpakutô much. Otherwise, she never really did anything for it either. She kept it clean, yes, but that was about it. She couldn't remember someone talking to their sword at her devision, so what was she supposed to do? Not to mention how weird it must look like to actually have someone talking to their Zanpakutô. She still knew nothing about her sword, but she never poked much at it. Maybe she should try to connect with it once? She remembered some members meditating with their Zanpakutô on their lap. Maybe she should try to do that? Thinking? She never really thought about it much. More like it would come when it would come. Wouldn't do any good to pester it. Maybe she shouldn't delay her confrontation with her Zanpakutô any longer. She took a rather large sigh to calm herself, then breathed in and out a few times more, While listening what the vice-captain told her.

She never said it that bluntly, but made a good point. Maybe her Zanpakutô was either sad or angry with her owner ignoring her so much and only using her as a sword and a weapon. She ignored just about everything around the room except the harsh words of the Vice-Captain. Maybe she should start by not calling it it anymore? She had no clue on how to begin with this. She draw out her Zanpakutô, carefully not to harm anyone with the blade. She then placed the blade aside her and took some of the candies as instructed.

She never tasted candy like this. Mostly she just chewed a few seconds on it and took it in, now however she took her time. She wondered what she needed to do with her Zanpakutô though? It had no mouth so it couldn't eat. She carefully looked around the blade, but couldn't find anything. Guess she or he didn't want some?

After the snack the Vice-captain suggested her to have she sat in meditation, just like she saw do some other members of her division sometimes. It ended up in nothing though, she just meditated for a long time, but remained entirely silent. She couldn't hear anything from the inside either. Of course, how long had she been ignoring this being? 'I..am, so.' Further her mind didn't come because someone threw an envelope at her head. Oh come on, she just wanted to try apologize. Well, no matter, she could always do that later, if he wanted something he could just ask though.

"urgh... How late is it?" She asked to hide her irritation. The meditation was rather tiring though, why did she felt so tired when all she did was sitting down. OH gods, she had so much work left at the squad station she forgot about while meditating she immediately stood up while listening to the explanation. She quickly took the package and darted out of the door while thanking the Vice-Captain once more. She could try apologizing to her Zanpakutô before she went to sleep perhaps.

One Week Later:

The Second division again. She was more on her toes this time, luckily she didn't meet anyone in the entry, and since she knew where to be she didn't have to wait. She went straight to the Vice-Captain's office. She knocked on his door and waited either till she heard a voice calling her in or if he opened the door for her. She had practiced, but not much had happened. The only thing she learned was that her Zanpakutô liked fish. And she wasn't sure what she meant with that, eating, scenery, or whatever. It was rather frustrating, but she had to go through this, for both of them.
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:48 am
For once, the desk was clear of backed up work and no source of extra work, he just had various files on various Shinigami. Differing members of the 2nd Division and Onmitsukido, as well as varying others. In particular, Saki's information was also in a file. He hadn't opened it yet, he had a plan for it. As the girl entered his office, she'd notice one key difference in him: now wearing a Captain's haiori instead of being the Vice Captain, now the Captain of the Second Division. He noticed her walk in and instead of playing games with her for now, would get to the point. He turned her file over so it wasn't able to be read as he looked forward.

"Leave the package on my desk for now, he have more important things to discuss before that."

Shin said as he stood up and proceeded towards the door. He began to close it. He had a different demeanor than before. Now he could do something and had the power to make a change in his division. So it was no longer testing the waters. Now he had to make his impact and start making changes in the division he considered his home. And he had a key tool available to him right here. And he'd use it to his fullest.

"As a sidenote, I'll have you know that those two idiots from before have been relieved of their status as members of my Division. Useless prats the both of them. They aren't the only slackers I let go from the Division. Too long this Division has been plagued with this air of nonchalance and lack of effort. No more of that as of now. Sit, please."

Shin said as he took the sheath of his Zanpakutō and placed it on his desk. He then sat down as well upon the floor and began to wonder about how this would go. Everyone reacted to opportunity differently. He wondered how she would progress and at what speed. Shin had massive amounts of knowledge, but learning how to pass it on was a new experience for him. And she was the key first to developing along this path he carved for himself.

"Now, I assume that as far as your Zanpakutō, you learned almost nothing, correct? You probably if you learned anything, thought it was unusual information. There are two reasons for this. One is because it just takes time. But two, and more importantly, is because your Zanpakutō needs to not trust you, but trust your power. And if it doesn't, it won't let you utilize it's massive wealth of power. To gain this trust, you improve yourself. And I see, right away, that you hit a wall, haven't you? As far as speed of progression that is. Which is understandable. Just a hundred years ago I was where you are now, and look where I've gotten once I let go and bypassed the fears that made those walls possible."

Shin said as for a moment, his Reiatsu flared. It would be very uncomfortable for Saki to experience. Shin wasn't the strongest of the Captain's in sheer power release force, he already felt the impact of Ibiki to know that for certain. But, it still wouldn't be a pleasant force to experience for her as he then focused this pressure into his arms and shoulders, causing his Shunko to flare and reveal it in it's glory.

"You have half the tools needed to learn how to do this by the way, and all the remaining potential to get here. Most don't have that starting point so your wall isn't as thick as you realize, you just didn't have the experience or knowledge to reach this. And here is the thing that's key for you to understand: You're reiatsu control can be used in everything but, without having skills in other things, it's like baking a cake of eggs and no flour or milk. I'm, going to help you get flour and milk. That is your wall I will help you break, if you so choose to accept."

Shin said as he stood up and went towards his desk and grabbed the file on Saki and tossed it on the ground next to her.

"Now, this will take time. And I will need it to help you fully realize your potential so you're Zanpakutō can trust you to handle it's power. To help you feel confidence in your own abilities. And to hone your mind so you stop second guessing your decision. I haven't opened that yet. But will need to in order to unlock your potential. Your control of your reiatsu is where it needs to be however, and you're hand to hand isn't. And that is where we will first work on. And it will be painful. Excruciating at times. Can't break a wall without making your knuckles bleed, however. You can choose to leave and we never speak of this again. Or you can accept, and realize your potential."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum