Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite) Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite) Empty Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite)

Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:55 pm
It had been roughly 4 days and he managed to finally not be extremely sore from his exam. And with things beginning to rotate and change around for the better, Shin managed to get his head clear and organized. This new chapter of his life opened almost immediately. Training opportunities, chance to lead his division the way it was meant to be, new friends. Growth and so much more. And to think, a hundred years ago he was stuck in his usual rut it would seem. And now he was opening new doors and learning new things. Shin was smiling about this, despite Shibo Aijin raving in his ear.

Oi Baka, do you know what it feels like to be broken?

Let's see, Tiny-taichou broke me, Sleepy-taichou broke me and burned me. Do I need to continue?

BAKA! you were battered, you were never split into pieces.

Yeah I can't really do that or I'd die. You can put yourself back together, I can't

It doesn't mean I should have to!

Probably not. But you know me, that was a fleeting moment.

Shin said as he walked around the varying areas in the Gotei. To be completely honest, despite Shin's nature, it felt good to let go from time to time. To stop being the face and actually say what's on his mind. He was getting old, and tired. And that meant constantly gaming everyone would tire him out. Perhaps it was time to mix sincerity into the mix. It would definitely throw people off also so he could at least feel a little in control. It seemed like a fun idea regardless and he grinned to himself at the thought. Pushing beyond his limits rather than intentionally monitoring them had a risk reward feel to it. Perhaps it was time to stop playing it safe after all. It was then, while walking around the 11th Barracks, he noticed what appeared to be a bar.

Why would they have a bar?

Drunken sailors swinging their cutlasses is the first image that comes to mind.

Baka, remember the last time you said something like that?

It doesn't matter. To be honest, my guess is since Tiny-Taichou also has liquor on her, a bar was the next feasible option. Perhaps it's time for a drink in celebration? I hope they have something sweet.

I don't think alcoholic beverages can be sweet.

It's easy to think Rum would be. Regardless, I could use a few.

Shin said as he walked in towards the bar and immediately, a few of the patrons recognized him for a moment. Shin paid no real mind to them as he sat up to the bar and looked towards him.

"What can I get you, sir?"

"Three bottles of your strongest rum."

"Are you expecting company?"

"Not that I'm aware of."

"I'm afraid I must insist you reconsider how much you are choosing to drink."

"You'd be insisting on false pretenses. Now, if you would please get me my drinks please."

Shin said as he then put five thousand yen on the counter to more than cover the price of the bottles. The tender simply nodded with a sigh as he reached down into the cabinets and pulled out three bottles of 151 proof rum. Most drank saki or gin so they weren't put on display as Shin swiftly grabbed one of the bottles and proceeded to chug it down. After a few seconds, the large bottle of liquor was fully consumed as the patrons and tender simply blinked hardly at what they saw. They didn't know many people like that that weren't their Captain and it caught them off guard for a moment as Shin wiped his lips and puckered his palette a bit.

"Hmmm.....i could use some ginger. Do you have any ginger and sugar in the kitchen?

"Uumm...I mean...yes....sure. I'll get some for you."

Shin then rubbed his finger along the inside of the empty bottle and began to lick his fingers to discern the flavor. Shibo Aijin was right, it wasn't sweet on it's own. But it had the base for a strong sweet drink as the tender came back with his contents. He opened his next bottle and swiftly poured a large amount of sugar and ginger into it. After shaking it for a moment, he took a sip, before grinning widely.

"Ahhh, much better! Here, have some."

Shin said as he motioned for a small glass. He poured a small amount into it and the tender took a swig, before grimacing slightly.

"You really....like it sweet....I'll cut it down for serving others, good idea though sir."

Shin smiled as he then placed the bottle to his lips and began to drink the nectar he created.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite) Empty Re: Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite)

Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:38 am

THE MENACING DEVIL GIRL

Ibiki Suika: 11th Captain
分隊イレブンのキャプテン

Song: OLD WORLD - Artist: SOUND SEPHER - Words: 1027

Work, work, work. That's all that Ibiki can really recall for most of the year following the results of these many incursions upon the Soul Society. However, with the help of the Iramasha, and the ambition of herself, things seemed to be leveling off to an easier point. Construction started in the Rukongai Districts, new forces were being added into the Gotei 13 and there seemed to be a new charge in leadership with Captains. Things weren't perfect, of course, but they were getting better.

So, having said all that, it certainly wasn't out of the question to want to request a bit of down-time after all that, no? Yes! For this reason is why The Captain of Squad Eleven decided to pay a visit down to her own bar and have some R&R time for herself. Thus, in a crowd of ooo's and ah's, the many division eleven members that were in the tavern paid their respects to their Captain as she walked straight through the doors.

Adorning nothing more than a sky blue kimono with a flowery green belt, The Oni Shinigami was dressed extremely casually as she skipped on the heels of her wooden sandals. With her amber lit eyes scanning the pub, The Menacing Devil girl was pining for something or someone interesting to latch herself on to as she swirled a cherry red umbrella in her hand.

After a few more seconds of scanning the area, The Horned Captain pin-pointed a familiar flow of spiritual energy in the tavern as her face eased over into a grin. The likes of the newly made Squad Two Captain was in her bar and felt that she could have a bit of fun with him. Therefore, the little Oni Girl hopped, skipped and jumped towards Shinryu as her long tangerine hair bounced against the wind and rose head-bow flowed along the breeze.

Eventually, with one last step, The Menacing Devil Girl appeared in a bar seat right next to Shinryu with a smirk seen across her face. She'd then go on to flick the male against the forehead and snicker in line after that. The Captain was happy to see that the male was back on his feet after a lot of his grueling match-ups. So, she'd place her umbrella down beneath her right foot and begin to get comfortable.

"Evening, salutations and hello, Chainy-Captain~ How are you on this fine eve? Getting plastered and hammer I see? Well, lemme join you!"

Taking charge of the conversation from the get-go, The Oni Shinigami laughed a bit and summoned a small portion of her spiritual energy to the surface. In the form of a indigo flash of light, The Little Devil's infamous Sake Sutorīmu was materialized straight into her right palm. This was a portion of her Zanpukto that Lil' Miss Ibiki could use in order to ingest an infinite amount of alcohol based on the production of spiritual and mental energy that her Zanpukto could feast off of. So, given that this was a supernatural stream of booze, the sheer alcohol content from this purple gourd in The Captain's hand was roughly 200%.

Therefore, a strong, but heavenly aroma filled the bar as soon as this miniature container was opened. Purple steam overflowed into the tavern and just the pure smell alone started making others in the area somewhat tipsy and loose. For, over all else, this was the influence of their Captain taking over once more. As even in such a casual setting did Ibiki's powers otherwise morph the world around her. So, with two hard chugs, the girl had already drank what was comparable to 380 proofs.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~! That's wonderful! I feel alive now! =w="

With her arms flailing in the air, The Menacing Devil Girl ensured that the people around her knew how much of a profound effect booze had on her. The spiritual energy within herself was becoming enriched, muscles were becoming tighter and her overall mental insight became so much more relaxed and calm. While her endorphins rushed to further elate this feeling, The Little Oni Girl was far from intoxicated as her tribe of people had quite the immense supernatural resistance to TOTALLY getting balls off the wall drunk.

But, alas, she wouldn't be the only one to get her rocks kicked. Through the powers of levitation with her spiritual energy used as a medium, The Menacing Devil Girl had roughly one million yen ooze out from out the sleeves in her kimono and on to the table before them. In this way, Ibiki then slammed her right hand down on the table and declared:

"ALL ROUNDS ON ME! EVERYONE GETS A HAPPY DRINK! (• ε •)"

Then the entire bar erupted into a roar of celebration, happiness and total bliss as the lines started crowding up around the front portion of the bar. The bartenders were quite nervous, but Ibiki had faith they could deal with the load. With a sly glance to Shinryu, The Little Oni Captain would flick his forehead once again and snicker with utter delight:

"So tell me, Mr.Chainy-Captain, what exactly brings you to my neck of the woods once again? Shouldn't you be, yanno, helping out your new Squad? You are a freshly made Captain, after all~ I figured you'd be dealing with the new pains of being a Captain instead of curling up in my humble little love shack. (• ε •)"

The tone of the ginger haired girl soon turned up a few notches on the cherry-scale and she was utterly on cloud nine at this point. The atmosphere in the bar was good, the booze was flowing through her body and she was one with the world and her squad. So why couldn't she just let go of her restraints and partake in some fun? Thus, the ball was in Shinryu's court to otherwise keep this amusement going. Hopefully, with the amount of liquid courage overflowing into his body, he'd be up for such a challenge as well.

Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite) WVMWLOu
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite) Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite) Empty Re: Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite)

Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:47 am
Shin was taking his time, enjoying his drinks and taking his time relaxing during this period and enjoying himself when, bouncing in came the mightiest of midgets once more and he grinned even as his head was flicked. And he chuckled as he continued downing yet another bottle of the liquor he devised as shortly enough, the room plumed with the arrival of Ibiki's own secret stash. Well, maybe not so secret after all. She soon enough, began to undergo a minute change in self and manner. And Shin's eyes glimmered as he saw this happen with a sly idea in his brain.

Shin-kun....what are you thinking....

Her tolerance is quite high but, it's still a tolerance.

Yes, so what she can get drunk and you can't, what's the point?

That I can't but I can still have fun with this.

Don't do it.

As this thought came to mind, soon Ibiki paid for everyone's rounds of drinks with a massive outpouring of cash. Shin wondered how often this happened and how delighted it must have made the bar tender to just witness so much Yen avalanching him. It was in this moment that she asked about his new duties and he grinned widely.

"Well, all the paperwork is settled. And All the personnel issues are being sorted as I speak. Truth be told however, I'm not at 100% yet so, training them while not fully recovered would be an insult to them if I couldn't beat them into shape with my full capabilities heh."

Shin said as he then went towards his final bottle of liquor and proceeded to hammer it down. Three whole bottles of 151 proof liquor in a few moments were gone, and some of the squad mates put particular attention to this and to the fact that Shin didn't even look phased. He smiled as he finished the last bit of his liquor and grinned to himself as he thought of something that could work out for him in his favor.

"Besides, who says I'm not doing work for my Division while shmoozing about? I plan to work those who are willing but, I know full well there are many in the Second and Onmitsukido who have taken a liking to having lazy Captains and use it as an excuse to get paid for doing nothing. Two in particular even use it to try and bully those weaker than them or try to force women to go on dates with that. Complete and useless idiots those two. They can't work together to fight a single Hollow but ganging up on grandmas? Strategic masterminds. Either way, when the slackers are gone, I need to scout the divisions for those that are more inclined to my Division and have the potential for it, yanno?"

Shin said as he stretched his body slightly upwards while some, as usual, found an interest in the interactions of these two particular Captain. The last time they saw something that was interesting to watch and Shin couldn't blame them. Pulling interest was something he could do fairly easily when he wanted to, though it was more in reaction to Ibiki's response they were catering to. It was in this however, he knew was the right moment as he had a very mischievous grin plastered on his face as he pretended to just now have the idea he had been planning.

"Seems we're two drunks in a pod, aren't we? I've never really met someone who can drink as much as I can. Everyone is a lightweight these days. Perhaps you'd be interested in seeing whose got the better hold on their liquor, ey?"

It was in that moment, a moment of silence. They were trying to make sure they heard correctly. Vague whispers of confusion and some soft laughs, they didn't expect something like this. And once again, their attention was gripped by the shenanigans of Shin and Ibiki and they couldn't help it now as they heard Shin challenge Ibiki to go drink to drink with him. And many doubted anything would come of Shin's prowess in this area compared to their Captain's. After all, no-one could outdrink her, and no-one had to this date to their knowledge.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Celebrations and Shenanigans(Ibiki/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:45 am

THE MENACING DEVIL GIRL

分隊イレブンのキャプテン

Song: Club Ibuki in Break All - Artist: IOSYS - Words: 1058

The entire bar was turning into one massive festival of good times, booze and relaxation. Men and women were breaking out into song, there were numerous wrestling matches taking place all over the tavern and the entire division barracks seemed to come alive with life after this spectacle started taking place. Yes indeed, this Captain at least knew how to work up morale and that was important to making sure everyone was happy, content and ready to haul ass when the time for rest came to an end.

Thus, Ibiki was pleased with the scene which unfolded before her amber lit eyes. It felt very good for her to have helped caused this happiness to take place in a time of absolute terror, dread and stress in the Soul Society. But, alas, she wouldn't be able to indulge in that sort of thought for too long! This is because she shifted her gaze straight towards Shinryu and noticed him grinning at her. Obviously, he was happy to see her in his mind and she was happy to see them. So, she flailed her arms in the air and made a slight "gaaaaaaaawh" sound to otherwise show her excitement.

"Paperrrrrrrrrrrrrwork? Yeah, I hate that stuff as a Captain, but I make sure to throw my men at it or do it all in one-hard-blow! =w="

The jovial tone of The Oni Captain was hard to miss as she took another hard swig of her spirtified liquor. It took a lot for her to get drunk; so what was actually occurring is the fact that her body was taking in the nourishment from the booze and becoming empowered. That is to say, the nature of the Suika Tribe is to become stronger the more they drink; akin to a drunken-fist of sorts. Their persona's become more upbeat, nerves eased and body overflowing with strength and energy. It is their go-to-coffee drink of choice!

So, with that said, The Little Suika 'lass took a hard swig of her gourd and again indulged her fellow Captain-In-Arms with another round of dialogue:

"Then here: TAKE A SWIG OF MY ESSENCE! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ"

In one mighty shout, The Menacing Devil Girl materialized a large, white colored bowl before Shinryu and slammed it down on the table before them. Before long it would be filled with enough of her fierce liquor to bring down a whole squad of men. As, from the Oni Girl's plum gourd did a stream of mystic booze ease on into the dish. In that instant, the smell of cherries, apples and other sweet fruits filled the room and an intense aroma of glee and giddy soon followed from the perception of others who inhaled these fumes.

So, she'd point at this dish and grin as there was quite clearly something more to it:

"(• ε •) That gourd of mine has a rich amount of my spiritual particles in them. I modified it with the help of those folks in Squad Four to add more replenishing effects to it. If you are able to drink that, then you will be back to 100% at the end of this night. I promise!"

With a thumbs up given, she'd then further promote her product with a self-assured grin as she was quite proud of her work. The Little Suika Child would also give a second thumbs up with her other free hand when she leaned forward and nodded her head at Shinryu's drinking ability. The Captain was proud of The 2nd Division Big-Wig for being able to hold his own and not pass out due to alcohol intolerance.

"GOOD JOB! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)"

Once she calmed down from her last hip-hip-HOORAH shout, The Menacing Devil spinned around in her chair and took five more gulps before coming to a stop and letting out a soft and content sigh. By then her perception would have been grounded back in reality and this would allow her to overhear the plight Shinryu was under with the 2nd division. Something, something, something grandma gangbang. Something, something, something, lazy Captains. Something, something, something useless idiots.

After these thoughts were processed, The Menacing Devil Girl snickered and got the picture: Shinryu was here trying to relax and think of ways to form bonds with non-productive Captains and kick activity into overdrive with the Gotei 13. To that she could give a swift thumbs up in appreciation for.

"Yes, yes. Let's kick out all the slackers and focus on instilling hard work, motivation and morale! I'm proud of you for doing that, Chainy-Captain! Good work ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ"

After she was finished speaking those giddy and approving words, The Menacing Devil Girl formed another huge bowl on the table and shook the entire bar a bit. Many were onlooking at the colossal bowl she forged because it was even bigger than the one she forged for Shinryu. It was black in color and had many purple tribal markings on it. Along with that, the booze within its contents were indigo in color and the dish was as large as a small nightstand.

"BOTTOMS UP!"

And with that, The Menacing Devil Girl held the liquid in place with her spiritual pressure and started guzzling down all of its massive contents as Shinryu started speaking something about out drinking her. Many in the pub, at that point, were in shock. And -- rightfully so. This amount of booze would have killed the average man with its 300% alcoholic content. But -- Ibiki was a superhuman and could take it like a champ! Thus, after a few seconds, the booze was devoured and different shades of violet, orchid and lavender lights radiated from the Captain's body like a cool steam of mist. Her eyes seemed to be filled with fire and a grin came upon her face as she turned around to look at Shinryu.

"You are strong with the booze force, but ye's booze force has not see the likes of my endless stomach. Come forth, if you dare~ (◕‿◕✿)"

And with that playful banter initiated, the challenge of drunks began and Shinryu was free to do as he pleased with the bowl she provided for him.

Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:04 am
Shin bemused himself to his heart's content as he observed the tiny captain produce a liquor he never seen before. And it's aroma was quite delightful as she observed the entire place fill with the mist of it's aroma and his nose perked up at it in content. This was an interesting elixir indeed as she mentioned it's rejuvenating properties and Shin raised an eyebrow at it. It sounded like quite the amusing concoction to say the least. He had no doubt that Shibo Aijin would have a field day with the stuff. And with that thought in mind, he placed his lips to the bowl, poured it down his throat and proceeded to chug the liquor fully without a thought as he tasted it.

"The first batch I've ever tasted that didn't need a little extra spice to make it delightful. You are just full of surprises, aren't you Loli-Taichou?"

Shin bemused to her as he then noticed the bowl instantly filled back up and Shin's eyes looked at it with tears of joy as his eyes lit up at this sight. It was....infinite! So long as he hung out with Loli-Taichou anyway! It was a delicilous elixir and more than that, he learned something interesting as he soon heard a slur chirp in from Shibo Aijin.

Woooo! This is delicious!"

You do know me and you can't get drunk, right?

Hey now! Don't ruin my fun! Besides I have good news: I can manufacture as much of this as we want!

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!! YES! Heavenly elixir forever sounds spectacular to me!

Shin was fully content at his newfound excitement to never have to worry about good tasting liquor again! And with this excitement in mind, he swiftly downed another bowl of the liquor before looking towards Ibiki with a smirk and a devilish grin.

"I bet I can put more down than you can, Loli-chan!"

And with that challenge, everyone again was silent. First the first time, they didn't know how to react. Out drinking Ibiki seemed impossible to them. And now, Shin swiftly down two more bowls before wiping his face and then licking his lips with a twisted grin before turning back towards her.

"Alright alright. If you win, I do all your paperwork for a year. But if I win, you show me your Bankai and everything it can do! Hah! Unless you're afraid of losing of course?"

Shin bemused with a snicker as he then poured another bowl down his throat. Most liquors he'd eventually need a bathroom break but, as this was 100% alcohol, he broke it all down versus some and liquid remained. He literally could drink it nonstop and not worry about any of it affecting him in a negative fashion. Ultimately it would be a matter of how long before Ibiki reached her limit and with that thought in mind, Shin downed five more bowls of the liquor back to back, causing several jaws to drop and few twitching eyebrow points towards his direction as what they witnessed, literally, wasn't human. And they were partially right but, they didn't need to know that and Shin chuckled.

"I think we're scaring all the lightweights hahaha! What about you Loli-chan, need a break? Wanna call it quits? I'm only getting warmed up!"

The fact Shin was drinking this much made the others confused. Shin felt alive from it's positive effects on him. But he wasn't showing any signs of getting drunk. At all. And that frightened everyone in the bar. They couldn't comprehend the level of drinking they were putting themselves through as Shin proceeded to down five more bowls of the heavenly liquor. He chuckled to himself as he had an idea as he then pretended to start getting tipsy now. Didn't want to fully give away his calling card as he then put down four more bowls and grinned wickedly towards Ibki as he kicked himself into this brilliant plan of his.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:50 pm

THE MENACING DEVIL GIRL

分隊イレブンのキャプテン

Song: Club Ibuki in Break All - Artist: IOSYS - Words: 703

Most would think that The Menacing Devil Girl would be offended, hurt, envious or otherwise dismayed at someone keeping up with her drinking speed. But, to this Oni-Captain, she really didn't care! It was nice to have a drinking partner and she seemed to be making a fairly good friend in the process. In this time of hardship and dismay, it was an excellent thing to make allyship with a Captain over hard liquor and good times. So, as he let himself to her essence, The Suika Child took another three gulps down from her massive bowl and kept on with her insane binge of booze as she felt totally and utterly energized!

"Of course I'm full of surprises: I'm THE Captain Ibiki! 8D You can't have a good time without a good drunk. And you, my Chainy-Captain, are a good drunk as well. So let's make merry and keep drinking til our hearts delight~! (• ε •)"

Indeed, the lil' Suika 'Gal was more than pleased to see that something she concocted was generating such glee and joy in the man's heart. So, there was nothing she could do but further oblige his request for a good time and partake in more drinks. All the while, the two of them would be nursed back to full health under the sweet, sweet scent of The Oni Captain's booze. Ah, who couldn't love that, eh?

However, it seemed the bar went a bit quieter when the fellow Captain issued a more formal challenge to her. Emptying the bowl again for the dozenth time, The Menacing Devil Girl had a confused look across her face as she scratched her head. Was he really that interested in her Bankai? Bah. That silly thing wasn't THAT much different than her Shikai she felt. But, to him, it must've meant to the world so she could only let out a slight chuckle.

"Oh? You better be the utmost of sincere in that challenge then, Chainy-Captain! Because if you don't win, I will make sure you do that for all my squad men. =w="

Then, having spoken those giddy words did The Menacing Devil's body erupt into a burst of indigo light. Following that, she utilized her nimble speed to refill the bowl -- one hundred times. That is correct. The people in the bar were dumbfounded, but she drank one hundred massive bowls of 200% prof alcohol and still seemed as lively as ever. Her mouth reeked of sweet aromas, body was relaxed to hell and back and she was feeling the entertainment of the night.

If anything, Ibiki surmised that this would most likely end in a draw. As, from her estimates, both of them could drink til they were just plain tired of drinking. So, it would be a futile thing for both parties. So, something had to break the stick and he seemed interested in getting further warmed up. So, she'd flick his forehead and snicker to him.

"You think I'm not aware of what is going on? I can sense that ability because my presence is still in you. Neither of us are going to call it quits because we both have special bodies that allow us to drink until oblivion, silly. We won't get anywhere this way =w="

Meanwhile, as she spoke those joyful words, the rest of the crowd wondered if either of these captains were human at this point. But, that is what it meant to be Captain to begin with: even in the most casual of settings, they possessed the utmost of wild power, ability and skill. However, this wasn't about that for Ibiki. Instead, she was curious as to why he was so interested in her Bankai. So, she'd outright ask the question:

"So, tell me, Chainy-Captain: why ya' so interested in my Bankai? =w="

And with that the stage had been set and she would expect an answer fairly soon. Hopefully it would be sufficient as she honestly didn't see what all the hype was about.

Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:15 pm
~One hundred and thirty five bowls later~

Shin safely surmised at this point, neither would give in. He thought she was tolerant and unfortunately, she simply was just in the point of oblivion like he was. Both of their bodies laughed at alcohol. And when she pointed that out to him, he chuckled.

"I guess the cat's out of the bag here, isn't it? I hope you don't mind me....well...borrowing this liquor till the end of time now, Loli-chan. Since I can now make it like you can haha!"

At saying this, the entire crowd of individuals in the bar fell backwards in comedic fashion. So now they had to deal with two kings of drinking that couldn't get drunk and it ending in a draw just made their exasperation stand on end. They secretly wanted to see Shin lose cause he was a big mouth. And one of them stepped forward.

"See? He gave up so Kenpachi Ibiki wins!"

Shin merely turned and glanced to the rabblerouser and smirked towards him before holding up a single finger and wagging it as if he were a puppy.

"Rules of drinking games is if a false winner is declared, the accuser must take the challengers place. So I assume you're ready to play now?"

As he said this, the guy simply held his hands and waved them in a 'just kidding' type of fashion to try and get out of the loophole that Shin honestly just made up on the spot there to make the guy feel like an idiot. And then, he heard Ibiki's questions and turned towards her with a slight pondering look on his face.

"I have as much curiosity as you do energy, Loli-Chan. Learning everything I can about everything is what allowed me to avenge my family, and be accepted into my new family. So, call it a tick. I need to know for the sake of knowing. And then I organize that information in my brain and use when necessary, if at all. Information is a powerful weapon. It can turn the tiniest of humans into the dominant race on Earth, despite them not having claws or fangs. Despite them being slower, smaller, and weaker. They have used information in order to tame nearly everything. So imagine if a being with real power actually used information in that manner? It allowed me when I was a little runt in the 70th district to break the neck of the kid who killed my mother. So to me, curiosity is life. It's what drives me."

Shin said as he poured another bowl of the liquor down his throat and sighed as he revealed this information. Several of the bartenders were solemn at the information, some knowing what the 70th District was like and what it must have meant to come from it. They never surmised a guy like Shin could be from there. This little bit of understanding made a great deal of difference and their demeanor toward Shin seemed to change in that moment.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:10 pm

THE MENACING DEVIL GIRL

分隊イレブンのキャプテン

Song: OLD WORLD - Artist: SOUND SEPHER - Words: 761

After another two hundred fifty bowls as had been downed, Ibiki felt they more than made their point. There was no need for this contest anymore. So, she'd simply pat her new friend on the back and giggle a bit at him wanting to keep that bowl.

"Far be it from me to prevent you from having a good time. Just make sure you feed enough spiritual energy or it will stop dispensing the booze soon enough. =w="

With those relaxed words uttered out, The Suika Child let out a content sigh as she pat her belly and felt that her health was restored back to prime levels through this little talk of theirs. However, it seemed that everyone around them was more or less in shock. Yet, that didn't bother The Oni Captain too much. She merely gave a carefree shrug, giggled and span around in her chair as she was on cloud nine at the moment.

Granted, that wouldn't be before she flung a air bullet at one of the people complaining that she won. In one hard explosion, that male was flung straight out the window and into a wall nearby as he fell unconscious. Following that moment, most people in the bar kept their distance from their devilish Captain and knew not to test her irritation while in this state. She only desired for people to get along, not squabble over petty things like this. So, she'd let that be known.

"Blah, blah, blah. I don't care about that. We are all in the same organization, so we should act like brothers in this time of need. If you can't do that, please get out of my bar, thank you~ (◕‿◕✿)"

And with that, most of the people in the division eleven barracks nodded their heads and decided not to cause any more trouble for Shinryu during his present and future visits here. Then, after she was finished addressing her lovely squad of men and women, The Menacing Devil Girl flicked Shinryu's forehead and wagged her finger.

"No bullying people who can't drink on par with us. I'll kick your behind to if you do. =w="

With a snicker and smirk, The Oni Captain would then twirl around in her chair once more and shift back into her playful state of giddy and wonder. But, alas, when she stopped rotating around, her face became more concerned and she listened in as it seemed that the fellow Captain in Arms was opening up to her. It seemed, more than anything else, he really had a strong interest in learning everything he could about the world, his opponents, his allies and everything that made this existence.

So, it was with a soft sigh that she would shrug her shoulders and indulge in his chest. Since, to her, it was a earnest and honest intent. And, when given this desire, she had no choice but to oblige. But, be that as it may, this wasn't going to be the time or place where her bankai was unveiled to him. This was too casual of a night and too small of a place to do so. Thus, Ibiki made up her mind and pat The Captain's head before uttering these words:

"Fine, fine. You win. I'll let you see my Bankai. It won't be tonight, but be sure to come into The Outlands of the Soul Society in the morning. I will be prepared then and you can indulge in my Bankai's form if it's that important, friend."

And with that, The Menacing Devil Girl would give a geniue smile to her comrade before jumping on her feet and turning her heels towards the door. Waving goodbye and goodnight to everyone in the bar, Ibiki figured she had a lot to get ready for in the morning and was going to need a good amount of sleep for what may lay ahead. Therefore, it was wise to get some restful shut-eye and be bright and peaky for tomorrows grand adventure.

"So I'll be you adiu and goodnight, Chainy-Captain and my wonderful Squadmates~ If you don't show up tomorrow, I'll be sure to pay a visit to your squad and smash you up real good for wasting my time~ =w="

And with that -- she was gone. But, Shinryu's request would be granted soon enough.

[EXIT THREAD]

Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:00 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum