Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Empty Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA]

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:32 am

ENTER THE NEW ESPADA

Nao Izumi
プレイヤーにアシスタント

THE BASICS OF IT ALL

» Name: What is the name of the character?

» Age: How old are they?

» Gender: Is the character male or female?

» Personality: What is the character like? Are they friendly? Mean? A couple sentences will do.

» Appearance:You may use a picture or you can describe what the character looks like in a few sentences.

THE ORIGINS OF NAO

» Brief History: One or more paragraphs on how the character came to be. Have they been through any hardships? How did they come across the PC they are associated with? What is their goal

THE POWERS OF NAO

» Sealed Zanpakutô: (Describe what their sealed sword look like?)

» Racial Abilities: (Explain the several abilities an Arrancar know. These include the Cero, Bala and sonido etc. If you so wish, leave out ones if you do not want them to know it.)

» Unique Abilities: (Explain any sealed abilities you know. For example, Ulqiorra's eye ability.)

» Resereccion Name:

» Resereccion Look:

» Resereccion Powers:

Template By: [THEFROST]

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Empty Re: Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA]

Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:50 am
CHECKING WIP CHARACTERS NOW

STATUS CHECK

INFORM ME OF WHAT IS GOING ON

Right now I'm going through and sending reminders in WIP from everything dating back from August 01 and backwards. So, since it seems this application hasn't had work, I was wondering what was your plans for this character and if you wanted me to archive this or anything? Don't sweat this message, I'm just going through and reminding people these characters exist.

You also contact me here for a response:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:40 pm
I'm gonna go ahead and request for you to contact Frost or Myself with an answer in the coming few days Blank. Otherwise Imma have to boot this over to Inactive until you start actively working on it again.

Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] FXpoQxJ
Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:34 am
Moving to inactive. Notify me when you'd like it back please.

Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] FXpoQxJ
Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:52 am
MOVING

I have already received word from Blank that she intends to finish this character. Therefore, I won't be moving it or anything into the archives. So, Blank, please do your best and get this Espada up.

Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] WVMWLOu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:37 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

Archive Due to Inactivity!

Nao Izumi [WIP] [UPCOMING ESPADA] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum