Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 5 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:07 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:Ah I see, so I should hold off on putting the death energy part in until I have 90% or so of the WIP app done then show it to you? After that you will give me some class and then I fill in the death energy portion relevant to that class?

But aren't atma vatou non expendable? I was under,the impression they are personal weapon and armor,for the character. I was referring to expendable weapons that I would then,have to buy more of after I exhaust them in a given thread. Am I missing something here?

Yeah. Just link me to it whenever you got 90% of it finished. Since that's how we usually work this stuff out.

Also, in terms of being expendable with these items, I'd most likely say that the source of the Atma Vatou is produced by their core. That is, intenrally, their body can produce a finite amount of them per thread. The reason I say this is because one of my character, Mana Asthavon, can craft objects from an Atma Vatou that is infused in her body and works through her blood. So, I figure, I may as well allow others that chance as well.

Otherwise, I'd just focus on having a static weapon if that is too complex or you aren't fully understanding the idea.

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 5 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:42 pm
I see, and the atma vatou thing is worked out the same way as the,death energy power, I suppose?

Okay, so let's for example that I have a windmill shuriken as an atma vatou, could I have it be able to split into smaller shuriken at a rate of maybe 15-20 per thread?

On that note, would it be possible for me to have an atma vatou composed of three identical items that act as one unit? Like say three trench knives that my character can wield simultaneously?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:06 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:I see, and the atma vatou thing is worked out the same way as the,death energy power, I suppose?

Okay, so let's for example that I have a windmill shuriken as an atma vatou, could I have it be able to split into smaller shuriken at a rate of maybe 15-20 per thread?

On that note, would it be possible for me to have an atma vatou composed of three identical items that act as one unit? Like say three trench knives that my character can wield simultaneously?

Potentially. Like I said, I don't have much problems with that as long as it is balanced properly.

And yes, that sounds fair to me. 15-20 is just right.

I'd also say yes to the last question as well as that seems fine by me. Nothing is really striking out as bannable to me.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:24 pm
Cool, and can these be energy conductive for their own element? Like say I could have my char manifest that 3 blade atma vatou from the wind part of the storm origin and have it actually channel his wind energies. Would that be okay?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:11 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:Cool, and can these be energy conductive for their own element? Like say I could have my char manifest that 3 blade atma vatou from the wind part of the storm origin and have it actually channel his wind energies. Would that be okay?

photo 1423782731507_zps2ycupfvx.png

Yeah, I'm still not seeing anything that really bothers me.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:28 pm
Okay sweet! About the eternal partners, how many can one danava have? Is it like one per origin concept? Or just one total?

Do I need to enter a face claim for the eternal partner as well? And I was wondering, does my character necessarily need to subjugate his eternal partner or can he and his eternal partner come to terms in a nonviolent way? Maybe like over a strategy game or something?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:54 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:Okay sweet! About the eternal partners, how many can one danava have? Is it like one per origin concept? Or just one total?

Do I need to enter a face claim for the eternal partner as well? And I was wondering, does my character necessarily need to subjugate his eternal partner or can he and his eternal partner come to terms in a nonviolent way? Maybe like over a strategy game or something?

There isn't too much of a limit on the eternal partners. However, I'd most likely have it per element or as many as their soul can manage within a reasonably number.

And yes, you do have to enter a face claim for all characters who take images from series. This is so we don't run into doubles of the same kind and what not.

And yes, they can come to terms with things as well.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:16 pm
So since my character is a triple origin danava he would have three partners, I suppose?

Ah I see, I asked that because I was under the impression that each danava could only have one eternal partner. Since I will be using a different eternal partner for each origin power of my character, I suppose I will need to do three faceclaims. That okay with you?

Oh about the atma vatou, can they be energy conductive for their element? And would it be okay if say when my char was a certain atma vatou, the eternal partner governing that element would possess the atma vatou to guide my danava along to stabilize his power usage?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:31 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:So since my character is a triple origin danava he would have three partners, I suppose?

Ah I see, I asked that because I was under the impression that each danava could only have one eternal partner. Since I will be using a different eternal partner for each origin power of my character, I suppose I will need to do three faceclaims. That okay with you?

Oh about the atma vatou, can they be energy conductive for their element? And would it be okay if say when my char was a certain atma vatou, the eternal partner governing that element would possess the atma vatou to guide my danava along to stabilize his power usage?

photo 1426783490149_zpshrwqkty4.jpg

Yeah, that would be fair. The reason I said that it could also vary is that they could represent different elements of your concept as well. So, say you had a Danava of Fire: he could have different eternal partners that otherwise represent heat, the inferno of the fire and so on. Or, if you had a more complex one like, say, history; you could an Eternal Partner that represents the embodiment of human history, demon history etc

So yes, you will need three different faceclaims if you plan to take anything from a known series. Furthermore, the last question you asked is also fine as they could indeed help with the stabilization process. Just make sure to keep it balanced and you'll be fine. Don't make anything that you wouldn't want to fight yourself and is adheres to our sites standards and rules.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:09 am
Got it. Thanks for the clarification, Frost. That helped a lot.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum