Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evolution of Drastic Proportions (Close Zin Yuudeshi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999An Evolution of Drastic Proportions (Close Zin Yuudeshi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

An Evolution of Drastic Proportions (Close Zin Yuudeshi) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Evolution of Drastic Proportions (Close Zin Yuudeshi)

Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:38 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: God's Gonna Cut You Down - Word Count: 1007

“I’d never do something so rude; doing so could put my home at risk.”

The male spoke calmly looking at the two men, Zanpakutō spirit, and Hollow spirit as he rubbed his own knees one of his eyes crossed out with the black bandages. The man spoke calm like that of the waves of the ocean neither attempting to save a life nor take it; it simply happened when it happened and how could it be held responsible for it’s very nature? The same logic could be applied to our Hollow friend here but that was stoppable; sooner or late it would die just as Hayden would as death was apart of life. But this being sitting here in front of the four individuals was neither stoppable or unstoppable for it simply was.

“I am the personfication of Desmond Hayden’s Death Matter, I am neither bound to this hollow or Zanpakutō as you call them. I am the side of Hayden that represents every life he has taken since becoming a user of death. My existence is.. strange- my true father Death is the only personification of death I know of so this must make me.. Hayden’s ‘Death’. I represent not only every life you have taken but will ever taken including your own Death- which confuses me. Will I die?”

The man asked this almost dully but he spoke to the confused Hayden who looked to Zin then to the being in front of them. What he was understanding was whatever Wolf had placed in him wasn’t only some mindless control but it took on a form one that was connected to him in every shape and form. It was him to be frank but at the same time it wasn’t- their was something missing a bond of some sort that wasn’t making Hayden clash with it nor accept it as one. Because of this it was forced to make it’s own separate body to assist in regulation of Hayden’s Death Matter.

“So.. you’re basically a mini Death in me?”

“To some part yes, I am the part of Death within you that you haven’t fully accepted. In my memories with you it seems you haven’t bonded with me for if you did I wouldn’t be here. Your body is too weak to accept my being as of now and with your inner world being shared with two other occupants it makes it rather hard. I felt with the cleansing of your Hollow it would-”

“Are you going to talk like I’m not here?”

Forgive me, I believe you preferred Machvelli? You see it would be much easier to merge with Hayden’s Zanpakutō or even you but that would subtract from Hayden goal of having complete mastery of me; I believe you seek to control me for the purpose of defeating the man who ‘birth’ me. Wolf Lionus.”

Hayden visibly tensed at the name as his fist clinched in a soft rage before relaxing, it was true his vendetta against that man held no binds and when he was strong enough he would send him to hell. Using Death Matter at that.

“You’ll never be able to defeat him without utterly mastering me requiring me to have to merge with you; It’s rather easy your friend could do it here for you provided you body was strong enough. It’s almost the same as he did with your Hollow.”

He gesture over to Zin Yuudeshi the specator in this weird semi-family talk inside of Hayden’s body. Surpisingly each party was taking this well as the black bandaged male dropped his hands into his lap again before suddenly taking on a serious tone.

“I hold no goals, no motives or objectives in the long run. My existence came from your will and focus of wanting to become powerful. To do so will require you to commit to mastering every aspect of your Death Matter and eventually become one with it. Something you cannot do till you have mastered your Hollow and accepted yourself for what you are. Embrace yourself Desmond Hayden or forever stand in the shadows of the man you loathe. This is all I wished to say; one day you will call upon me and when you do I expect you to be prepared for what comes with our bonding.”

With those words the man let a smile grace his face before looking to Zin yuudeshi, this was such a strange encounter and so many unanswered questions like why this thing cared for Hayden’s goals if it claimed to be neutral. Chances are it remained neutral in the justice sense, it would kill whoever Hayden used it to kill neither caring for them only it’s wielder. Afterall if Hayden was to be it’s master then he would have to become accustomed to death; not only for justice either.

“I… find this to be a lot to take in.”

Hayden spoke to seemingly everyone but turning to Zin as the black banaged male seemed to slowly become nothing but air particles seemingly making his exit. He got across his message to everyone but now Zin knew Hayden’s deepest darkest motives, this revealed not only what Hayden held but also who gave it to him and the rage he held within his heart the Hollow could feed off of. But a loud yawn certainly was heard from the Hollow.

“So what now, we fightin or what? I don’t know what you did, Bin- Tin whatever the hell your name is but… I suppose I can deal with this sorry excuse for warrior.”

This elicited a glare from Hayden which caused the Hollow to shrug, it was the Hogiyoku subtle way of influencing the Hollow to not be so malicious to Hayden but this didn’t quill the need of Hayden having to prove he was worthy of wielding the power he could grant. Hayden eye’s looked to Zin for answered as to what to do next, it wasn’t typical for a personfication of death to show up he believe so… let’s see what the expert has to say.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

An Evolution of Drastic Proportions (Close Zin Yuudeshi) - Page 2 JfH75kA
An Evolution of Drastic Proportions (Close Zin Yuudeshi) - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum