Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Taeja
Taeja
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue15500/10000of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (15500/10000)
Tiers:

of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest] Empty of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest]

Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:33 pm

"Ha...."

A frosted breath was the only sign of life. Takiya paused, a lone figure among a field of bright white snow. It really was cold. A mountain of Snowy Solitude. Why was he here? His black topped head turned, his blue eyes looking back at the flops of footprints he had made. Yes that was why. He faced forward once again and began to walk to the mountains summit. Ontop this mountain was home to one of the strongest souls alive. Or so at least the legends had said.

How strong he was Takiya did not know but there was no doubt he was much stronger than Takiya. A margin that he could not materialize in his head and right now Takiya needed some of that power. Why? Because he had people he needed to protect. The recent war had taken many from Seireitei. Did he blame himself for their deaths? No, their blood was not on his hands. But he could have been stronger and prevented their deaths.

[Gonna keep this short until it starts]

Takiya was dressed in his usual black Gi and Hakama, to keep the cold out a thick white cloak had been donned. His Zanpakutō was kept in his left hand, ready at all times. However the only missing item was his Lieutenants badge. He was here as Serizawa Genji. To be humbled, to learn and to rise again.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest] Empty Re: of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest]

Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:03 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: Fusion Complete - Song: Fusion Complete - Word Count: 774

Pfft. Today was the best day. It was cold, snowy and filled with sunlight. To most this would have been a drag to deal with, but to the Angel of The Iramasha? Haha, this was a glorious day! It was if she were taking a nice summer eve's stroll. The air was bone-chilling, the icicles were blossoming and the snowy-stuff was bountiful! You couldn't ask for a better day!

So, as Cirno was out and about doing her daily strolls around the compound, she sensed the pulsation of another spirit entering her domain. However, there was no cause for alarm just yet. Indeed, The Celestial could not sense much malice, if any, from this new visitor. And, given if someone wanted to nuke her, from all the foes she faced from earth -- they would have done it by now.

Thus, instead, this could only be another potential adventurer wanting to make his mark on the world and become a hero. Since, after all, many sorts of crazy stories had spiraled out into the world at this point about her humble little summit in the islands of the Iramasha settlement.

Some called her a legend, others called her a goddess and some referred to her as one of the strongest fighters on earth; but she just saw herself as a guide. A guide meant to help those who are lost and wanting to find something more in this life discover their life. She wanted to become a true angel and this was yet another opportunity to further the goal.

Therefore, in a matter of moments, the lone Shinigami would find himself coming face to face with a pair of oceanic dyed eyes. As, with the rate of speed Cirno moved at, it was possible for her to bridge the gap between them within milliseconds. In that time, it would be as if a burst of artic wind blew over the male and he'd find himself staring at quite the peculiar woman.

From her waist long aqua hair, to the six icicle wings which hovered behind the maiden of the winter; Miss Cirno certainly had a lot going on with her appearance as she looked up at the male. While giggling at the difference between their heights, her being five foot six, and him being six foot one, The Angel found herself being amused by this contrast of stature.

So, she took the time to hum, dance around on her heels and give a full three hundred sixty inspection of the male's body to determine what kind of work would need to be done on him if he was serious about this whole training thing.

As -- that had to be the reason he was here, right? To train? Had to be.

Ergo, she stopped on her feet and once again foudn herself staring back upwards at the male as her blue dress fluttered in the wind. As the air whipped around her neatly pinned hair bow (which was as blue as her dress!), The Angel of The Ice folded her arms and gave a confident smirk before nodding her head.

"Well hey there, traveler! You look like an adventurer, right? Tell me, what brings you to my summit? Are you here to find your inner heroic spirit to?"

With a grin as bright as stars, The Celestial would then unfold her arms and extend her right hand out to shake Taeja's.

"If so, I welcome you to my home! My name is Cirno Iramasha and I'm The Angel Of The Ice!"

While rubbing the bottom of her nose with her left hand, it seemed as if she had been through this song and dance a million times before, but it never got old. Why? Because she was fulfilling her element and there was something satisfying about that. One that completed her on a existential level. So, to continue filling her light-filled craving, she'd prod on further about his intentions:

"And, weary traveler, what is your name and what is it you desire?"

With that loaded question thrown out into the open with little care, Cirno would let out a snicker and simply observe what sort of reaction she'd get from it. Was he a villain? Did her come here to give her a bill? Or was he just some lost schmuck? Many questions lay up in the air, but The Angel would find out his purposes in due time!

Template By:
[THEFROST]

of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest] WVMWLOu
Taeja
Taeja
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue15500/10000of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (15500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Reflexes only took you so far. Reacting late, early or at the exact time when the body picked it up. However Takiya hadn't even noticed the woman cross the gap. At first his mind questioning his eyes, what would a child be doing up so far up in the cold mountains? The fact that the so called legend he sought after was in fact a woman, had yet to cross his mind. One moment there had been the slender figure but the next there had been a blast of cold air and then and there, a child had stood in front of him. It was a few ticks late for him to react even on the late end. Instead he chose to accept it, standing still upon the kingdom of snow. In the back of his mind his body had been already cut in two as his dull blue eyes had not even registered his mortal fate. 'I would have died....'

His dull eyes, they always had this faded appearance to them. As if the man was blind or disinterested in everything that was in front of him. But these eyes saw the Blue eyes in front of him, it was filled with joy and hints of mischief. A fairy stood in front of him, finding joy in the company of others and ready to fulfil the wildest dreams of any determined soul. Yet this fairy was but a petite child, small in stature and bright of heart. There would be a laughter unheard by the Angel of Ice. A pitiful one that echoed in the inner sanctum of Genji. Why were all these beasts children? or at least child like in their appearance. 500 years he had lived yet his powers were foreshadowed by souls that had yet reached half his age. How weak he was, how false his determination was.

"Takiya Genji,"

Blaming his birthright would be but an excuse. They were born with the natural talent or family that could support it. No, he would not subject himself to any form of cowardly self assurance. Each and everyone of those "children" had more experience and more blood on their hands. He would take away their hard work and endless hours just to make himself feel more than what he was. He needed...

" I Seek strength. Enough to save one more than needed."

When he had been younger, Takiya had young pups. They would always bicker with one another to see which of the three was strongest. They were evenly matched and each day would be a field of battle for them. Barking, biting, running about. One day an older bigger dog had entered the fray. With a single growl and bark he had settled the dispute, he was the strongest and the pups no longer fought each other.

"I will be in your care, Iramasha-sama."

Pride? There was no such thing as a minor noble family long forgotten. Takiya bowed in greeting. The winds swirled around him as flakes of snow began to pile on his travelling cloak. He would walk down this mountain stronger.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999of Fire and Ice [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:54 pm

Artist: +tek - Song: No Point In Rebellion - Word Count: 602

After having more time to inspect the male, there was almost a pout of sorts heard from The Angel of The Ice. Why? It's because she could sense the glum and melancholy oozing from his laugh and face. It spoke the tale of a man who seemed quite dead inside.

An exaggerated claim?

Perhaps!

However, that is the type of sorrow which his depressed body language spoke to her. So, Cirno knew that one of the first task was going to be helping this male to find his happiness and perk him up a bit!

Though, before that could happen, she needed to further analyze and listen to the story which brought him here. Since, as much as she wanted to shower him acceptance n' "goodness", there was work which needed to be done by knowing the fundamental aspects of what compromised this males values. Granted, there was only so much one could discern from a simple one or two sentence statement. So, it was up to her to prod further into him to find out what it is his soul radiated with.

"Is that your true cause, Takiya? If so, would you allow your heart to be open to mine so that I may see the type of hero you are?"

Twas quite the out there question, but The Celestial meant every last bit of it. For, in a matter of moments, twinkles of star shaped light started to scatter and dance all around the body of The Noble Shinigami. These were the particles of Cirno's angelic Aether Energy and they served to create a telepathic bond between the two. The intent was to forge and produce a connection to the two's soul so that she may venture forth and see his most earnest pursuit for herself. In doing so, she'd seek to create his Faith Stone and uphold him to his vow of heroism and justice!

Ergo, a joyous grin smeared across The Maiden's face as she seemed quite pleased and ecstatic with the direction of where things were going for the two. With her right index finger being pointed at Mr.Genji, The Angel would then give a wink of the right eye and speak out these elated words to him:

"If you are who you say you are, you've got nothing to worry about! I just need to know the kind of person and spirit I am dealing with so I can help to bring out your potential."

And that was the honest truth! It was something she had done so many times before, but it never grew old because each persons inner world was so different from the last. Thus, with the way her magic operated, she needed to understand the psyche, purpose and flow of a soul's embodiment to help them grow.

"And afterwards, I can hold ya to a vow and give you a Faith Stone! It's a cool, heroic item that I make for people after they take up the pledge of heroism!"

Giggling, Cirno couldn't help but realize how silly that sounded out loud, but she was having the time of her life and didn't care much. What she was more interested in was seeing his response and what may lay behind the gates of his soul. Thus, she'd leave him to answer her inquiry and leave it at that!

Just what would he do?

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Taeja
Taeja
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:33 pm

The place was strange and so was the encounter. As stories go, the witch lived on the coldest mountains. Yet Serizawa stood his ground his hands relaxed. It would be a lie of Genji did not have second thoughts. Not about his resolution to become stronger but the woman who stood in front of him. Yet another part of him urged to him to ignore it, her name was not his own. What he got from her would be his own and how he used it would be up to him. But where was the limit? Do you sign a contract with the devil himself if it meant it was for the greater good?

"Is that your true cause, Takiya? If so, would you allow your heart to be open to mine so that I may see the type of hero you are?"

Hero? No he was no hero, nor did he wish to become one. He wasn't in it for the praise or the look of admiration from those he saved. If it had been for fame and glory he would have chosen a different career path. He would have joined the 1st division or at least the combat division. If it was for the immortality of being remembered he would have accepted the transfer request. It wasn't for any of those reasons. Genji undid his cloak, letting the white fabric fall onto the snow behind him with a thud. The cold winds quickly invaded him, devouring the heat he had built up underneath the cloak. The Winter embrace would see him for who he was.

"I would like to know what kind of person you are as well."

He would not sign a contract with the devil. At least until he knew it was no devil. He would let these emotions be visible to the Ice Priestess. A vow of sorts was not something to be taken lightly. There he stood, bare in his black Gi and Hakama, his Zanpakutō strapped to his left. He would not enjoy the invasion of his mind and soul but if it meant that he wouldn't see another one of his own come home in a box? That was enough.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Artist: FMPSG - Song: Kekkaishi Battle Theme [Remix] - Word Count: 602

To the perception of Cirno, there was a thick layer of mistrust and uneasiness between this Shinigami and his heart. It nearly brought her to tinges of sadness to think that he still did not have enough faith within her to open his soul to her. Yet, the logical portion of The Celestial's brain had to understand where he was coming from how things worked in this world as well. There were many users and abusers who sought to enslave, torture and kill those with the promises of riches, luxury and power. What she was offering was no different than those devils and it was up to The Angel of The Ice to show Genji the earnest intent of her holiness.

Therefore, Cirno would nod her head towards the male and oblige him with his request. In a matter of moments following that gesture; The Celestial was seen as sitting Indian style on the ground. After this action had been performed, she then began to forge a silver circle on the frozen earth beneath them which was made form her energy. It expanded for roughly twenty meters and seemed to produce a barrier around the two. This was so no one else could sneak up and become apart of this intensive training which the two were about to undergo.

Following that moment is when more light began to fill the air around them and take shape around the wrist of The Angel. As on them did two blue cuffs with chains dangling from them form. These were considered the connections to Cirno's soul and they would seek to twirl and dance around the body of Serizawa. While they did their aerial waltz around him, he would feel nothing but pure radiance raining upon his body. For these were constructs made of pure Angelic Aether which blossomed feelings of hope, trust, happiness and confidence to those whom were influenced by its heavenly aura.

All The Iramasha wanted to do was gain this man's trust and she would do anything in order to help another soul such as his find the light it so sought. Therefore, in an eruption of snowy illumination would a metallic blade appear by Genji's side. While it did not seem like much, that weapon had been greatly enhanced by the Aether Energy of Cirno's body and could prove quite well in striking her down. Which would be important because of the fact she seemed to be powering herself down to the point of being no powerful than a typical Soul Academy student.

"If you honestly believe I am trying to deceive or play you, then you may strike me down at any moment you choose and stab me with that blade. If you trust me, then you can touch either of the chains around you and get a look into my heart. Should you find anything that is foul within my soul while searching my spirit, then you may also pierce me with that blade. I have the fullest of confidence that you will not find any such deplorable intentions in my heart and I am willing to stake my life on that."

While normally chipper and happy, the facial expression of The Angel seemed to stiffen and turn stern just as much as her tone of voice was. This was her resolve coming to the surface; for it was fueled by her creed to life. One which served to take her and so many others from the abyss of darkness, despair and dejection which filled this world and claimed so many innocent souls. So to have that confronted and attacked by this indivdual caused her to go into defensive mode and show him what it really meant to devote ones self to holiness.

Thus, in these words, she would give a confident smirk and regain a bit of lively spirit back with this simple statement:

"Now try me, Shinigami."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum