Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Members of the Season: Ame no Ko and Iori --- Character of the Season: Liltotto Lamperd --- Romance of the Season: Alastair and Reida --- Application of the Season: Al'in mir Azizi --- Fight Thread of the Season: Cry! Fight! Stand Tall! Captain of the Fourth! --- Social Thread of the Season: In the Cradle of Civilization ---
Go down
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence
Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open] Empty The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open]

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:24 pm
Zaine was down in the demon world thinking about his new plans of destruction still the demon thought new powers needed to be learned or take Neoveta's offer. The dark demon was thinking of things until someone caught his attention in recent months the demons have gather information on projects of this hogyoku device. Zaine thought this was impossible but just recently an arrancar scientist that had been discovered to have been secretly working behind Aizen's back. Had some information well based documents, recordings, files and procedure protocols on this hogyoku and shockingly Aizen didn't know this was going on behind his back.

The doctor was recently spotted; Zaine thought this was long shot but if this doctor had information that could help him create a demonic Hogyoku. He needed to act on this right now this person was too important to his plans of conquer the known world and becoming the demon king. With the info; Zaine could have the hogyoku make him a demon god that sounded promising the dark demon was rising from his chair but something stopped him then and there. If he was go someone might take action and get the doctor first this was a problem and really sad just thinking about it but this was a golden opporunity. He managed to revive Vanitas during a previous reconstruction on his armors and yet the demon could have Shiki pose as Hanako again and get the doctor that way. But if things got bad then he'll have to enter the fray.....He summoned Vanitas to appeared and then told him about the new mission. "Vanitas, I have a special job for you and Shiki one that should be easy but hard if anybody detects you. Your the best of my necro creations and I'll be very pleased if you manage to pull this off. Anyway......Reports have concluded one of the arrancar doctors under Aizen's watch has been spotted in Karakura. Why is this doctor so important???? Because, My sources tell me that the guy has information about hogyoku creation and how it can be created. I believe that he stole this from Aizen; If we demons have that information it could be possible to create a demon Hogyoku just think of those possibilities. But Shiki is coming with you on this one since that incident with the iramasha; I don't know when those assholes might attack you again even that traitorous demon kiss ass of that clan Selena. But I want the doctor's information.....NOW GO".

Vanitas appeared within his gigai but the ziamichi was already there telling the vizard to come over as she was already eyeballing the target the boss didn't want this screwed up. The doctor guy was about to meet with somebody then the waiting game begins for about and hour and a half until the person shows up it was a woman. Both Vanitas and Shiki were just playing it cool listening in on the conservation "We shouldn't even be here.....I can't believe the crazy arrancar busted into a secret stash and found this if anybody found this information. I managed to steal it before Crazy Annie found out she had something that can be deadly in the wrong hands." The doctor said. He showed the woman the information and she was shocked and yet continue to read it until stopping and placing it back in the briefcase. "YOU DON'T SHOW THIS TO ANYBODY YOU HEAR ME. If someone like Eric Zarathos or Nagato found this it could be trouble to a whole lot of people that I care about who risk their lives to protect us. You take this to the Soul society or the iramasha clan immediately" She said before leaving.

The target was the doctor and this briefcase it might have some information the boss was looking for. The doctor was looking around nobody was looking started getting up and walking away; Vanitas started following him trailing the guy. This doctor wasn't going to leave his vizard sight then suddenly the doctor dude started walking into an alley and the vizard followed him. The arrancar doctor attacked with his Zanpakutō but then fear started to come within his heart when he realized what power the vizard had. Vanitas easily overpowered the doctor managing to drop his doctor's Zanpakutō onto the ground and putting his Zanpakutō to the guy's throat.

Vanitas didn't want to kill the doctor but still the thought did cross his mind but business before dark pleasure as the vizard wanted the information. The doctor refused claim that this was very important information and if Shadowfall got their hands no one would be able to stop them ever so it was precious information. "Start talking" Vanitas said. As blood was started to pour the doctor started getting afraid and then after threatening words the guy started telling everything "ALRIGHT I'LL TALK....I'LL TALK. Sosuke Aizen was a hated sonuvabitch everyone knows that but in past years the arrancar just recently found his secret compartments within newly formed Las Noches within some secret rooms. We didn't even know about it until that crazy bitch Annie was going around and destroying places around there in the past months. A fraccion found some documents pertaining to the hogyoku but that crazy bitch Anastasia Castillo defeated that fraccion and took so I stole those documents from her. But that's not all.....The documents talked about someone deep within the demon realm something of weapon which was know kill soul reapers and zanpakutos in a blink of an eye and it way down in the demon realm. But the documents in the briefcase tell exactly where to find this weapon and the heroic beast guarding it. Please that is all I know....." Doctor said.

Shiki posing at Clone Hanako was preparing to do a heroic scene as Vanitas took the briefcase and started running away. Clone Hanako tried to stop him but this was just a game to fall into the boss's trap as the doctor saw that. Vanitas knocked Clone Hanako to the ground and like any helping person the doctor helped Clone Hanako from the ground. "Awwwww......I'm so sorry sir. I was helping the children with homework from my pub then just now hearing you scream like that. But you seemed to be alright." Clone Hanako said. "Hanako........I thought Mana killed.....YOU'RE ALIVE THANK THE GODS. Look please, We need to get this to a shinigami captain these are the real files pertaining to reports of the hogyoku and the demon weapon please help me Hanako. I'm trusting you to hold this with you very life" Doctor said. He gives the information to Clone Hanako as she assures him that they'll get to right hands as in the demon world right now the dark demon was watching everything through a magic television and laughing. This actually worked this was better then anything else a plan that worked well with a little deception planning at a hand into this too but the demon was wondering what was this demon weapon. Zaine was pleased now if those two can get the information back down in the demon world; He's going to be a very happy demon.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open] Empty Re: The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open]

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:37 pm
The sound of wings flapping echoed throughout the night sky, as Henrex flew through, enjoying his freedom. He soared through the sky with the wings on his back, with near no cares in the world. It was entertaining to release the seal on his wings and fly high in the sky every once in a while! It was relaxing at some points. He began to fly through Downtown Karakura City, his clothes skimming across the buildings of Karakura. But...as he continued to fly lower, he heard...voices. He slowly reached a hand for his scarf, readjusting it so that it covered his left eye.

Henrex slowly descended from the air, landing on a nearby roof of where the energy he felt was coming from. It was a demon's energy. The Silent Shadow looked down, with his face hidden from the scarf he wore, which would only reveal one thing about him. His right eye. Henrex began to draw his sword, before he heard something that peaked his interest. The Hogyoku. An item who's name had been scarcely used ever since Aizen's defeat. Supposedly, from Henrex's limited knowledge of it, it could change Hollows into Arrancar. But that was not all he heard. An item within the Demon Realm with the power to destroy Soul Reapers AND Zanpakutos?! Henrex's eye widened in shock. A silent gasp escaped him as he watched on.

Henrex slowly drew his sword from the sheath, before planting it next to him, with his hand on the hilt at all times. He then heard someone talking about....giving those files to a Shinigami captain. Henrex intently listened, and heard the name....Hanako. The name was not familiar to the Silent Shadow, but he figured if it was mentioned here of all places, it was important. Henrex slowly lifted his sword, before stepping onto the end of the roof. But something...was off about the person who was speaking to the other. The aura he felt from it....was...different. This didn't seem like this person was serious about whatever this exchange of words and information was.

The sound of his wings spreading was a sound that broke the silence on the rooftops. Henrex slowly stood, before pointing his hand towards the ground, his arm straight as an arrow. He then drew his other arm, which held his Zanpakutō, back as far as his shoulder would go. He then hurled his arm forward, releasing his grip on his sword, and allowing it to zoom towards the ground. The blade would bury itself into the ground with a mighty thud. The blade would not move unless Henrex allowed it. He then slowly stepped off the roof, and began to slowly descend. His body would seem odd, with the black shihakusho of a Shinigami, the black scarf that hid the rest of his face, aside from his right eye, and the black gloves that would cover his hands.

An Angel of Darkness.

That is what Henrex would seem like. His purple wings, his black clothing would all give off the vibe of an Angel of Darkness. Henrex continued to descend, before landing on the pommel of his sword with the upmost grace. He then began to step down. He stepped down in front of his sword, reaching behind him and picking it out of the ground. He would then twirl his sword in front and around him in a fancy fashion, then shoot his arm downwards to his side, whipping his sword into the sheath. He then would look at the two people in front of him. One of them had the appearance of a doctor. He couldn't describe the second one, but his eye perked with interest. Henrex would then bow, before his head would raise, and his eye would open, his black iris gleaming in the light of the Moon.

"Good evening, gentlemen. I couldn't help but overhear something regarding....the Hogyoku. As well...as a weapon to destroy Soul Reapers and Zanpakutos? Could you two please elaborate on this, if I may be so kind to ask?" Henrex said, before standing upright. He could feel something odd coming from the strange one. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it wasn't good...

Last edited by Henrex Astillon on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Kade
Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open] Empty Re: The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open]

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:11 pm
This wasn't good a freaking angel messing with demon affairs, Zaine thought things couldn't get any worse for the most part nothing bad has happened yet maybe this could still work. Shiki will have to play Hanako for a little longer until an opening shows up but why now someone always comes and ruin the best laid out plans still this could still work. In Karakura, Shiki didn't know what to do but still the odds were in her favor as the doctor was thinking this angel was more help and more was coming to aid him in this terrible situation; Vanitas was gone. The game will have to be payed for a little longer as doctor started calming down explaining what was going on to the angel. "Oh wow......A Shinigami this is good timing because you won't believe what just happen. Within Aizen's files the evil sonuvabitch found a weapon of demon origin. This thing was used to tear apart zanpakutos from the inside out as well as the Shinigami that wields them, Aizen may have used the weapon for research purposes. But the bastard couldn't control it yet these files say where the weapon is now regarding the hogyoku......Everything even how to create a newer version of it is right here and Hanako has it" Doctor said. Clone Hanako was smiling and thinking this could change everything if her master gets his hands on the information that was just given to her. Shiki needed to calm down and continue playing the hero game with these two fools and convince them that she still needs to hold on to it. "My god......There's a fucking weapon that any demon could use and it the insane power to kill a Shinigami. If that monster Eric Zarathos who died months ago were to get his hands on this then his Armageddon plans would be complete. And every Shinigami would die.....I won't let happen to my friends we should destroy this immediately." Clone Hanako said.

Clone Hanako was hoping they would fall for it and it all seemed believable at the moment as she was just playing the role of a hero for now. Only thing is if Koichi or Hanako shows up then her plans are freaking ruined but the ziamichi needed to play this correctly and without any screw-ups. She needed to get them to believe her for the time being as she thought of another way to get the shinigami and the doctor convincing them to hold on to the delicate information. "But really......Why would Aizen have something of demon nature and using it to kill off his own kind. He was a strong Shinigami and then his evil made im betray everybody......even this hogyoku was a monster of a device nobody not even you doctor. I'll give this to husband Koichi for......safety and security for all soul reapers. These weapons of destruction should never fall into the hands of evil" She said.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Hunter and the Prize 2: Dark Revenge [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:20 am
Henrex's eye narrowed as the doctor explained things in a flurry of words, but nothing got past him. He heard everything. His eye then turned to the one who was....strange to him. Something wasn't right. He took a single step. Then another. He walked in front of the one who was now saying that they should destroy it immediately. But then....he heard it ask why Sosuke Aizen would make a weapon such as this. Henrex simply closed his eyes.

"Sosuke Aizen was a disturbed man. By using the Hogyoku, he wished to become the most powerful being. More powerful than Soul Reapers, Hollows, and Quincy. When that failed, he most likely went mad, and decided to destroy them all, rather than build his strength to become more powerful. Why he would use Demon knowledge is beyond me." Henrex said, before his eye opened again.

He would continue to stare at the one he had overheard the doctor call "Hanako". There was something wrong with this person. Henrex looked at Hanako and then simply said his thoughts. ".....You....are not who you seem. I can sense it. There is something....evil...in you...." Henrex said, before he then turned and stepped backwards. His eyes would stare at this person, before he then would extend his arm outwards. "If there are files on a demon weapon to destroy Soul Reapers, or something on the Hogyoku, allow me to deliver it to the Head Captain so that he may take appropriate actions upon this." Henrex said, a blank expression on his face.

If there was a weapon that would destroy Soul Reapers, or even something on the Hogyoku, the most important goal then would be to let the Head Captain deal with it. He patiently waited for the person to possibly hand over the documents. If this person would not hand over the information that Soul Society might need, he might need to fight.
Kade
Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:53 pm
The doctor thought given the information to Hanako might have been a bad idea from the start and just giving it to Henrex was a better idea thinking more about it. "Um Hanako, I do appreciate you trying to save my life but the information you have can actually lead to Seireitei destruction and worse. I would feel a lot better if you were to just give those files to the shinigami it would make me feel a lot better." Doctor said. Clone Hanako started to give the doctor an evil look and then violently punches the arrancar doctor showing her true intentions as heroic stunt was all just a ruse. She started to crack her knuckles thinking about destroying the shinigami, Vanitas would have been a better help but it was all part of the plan. This was the first time the woman was going to face against a member of the Soul society and killing him will be all worth it.

Shiki thought the jig was up and now maybe taking the hero shinigami still the ball was in her court and she has the information which was a good thing in her favor. The info in her hands can help her master in more ways than one still the thought of killing this shinigami was on her mind because the mission was completed so no reason to continue the game. The doctor could prove useful to her master whatever information to provide demons a better understanding of what supplies are needed to create a demonic version of this hogyoku. Right now the heroic game was over and it was time or end this; Shiki turned around gave a smile to both the doctor and the shinigami. Wondering what kind of attack she could use on the shinigami, She thought about it and the ziamichi didn't want to ruin her new clothes with blood all over them. "You are so right shinigami but this was your first and last mistake. Because your senses are correct, I'm not Hanako.....just a evil clone of her you can say but you don't need to know the rest" Clone Hanako said. She started reverting back to her true form as her as the dark ziamichi power was emitting from her body and then she pointed a gun directly at Henrex. "My name is Shiki Yamisenkira the dark evil that once lived inside of the real Hanako but now that as been given a new lease on life but with this information my master will be a god" She said. Shiki pointed the gun firing two highly explosive bullets directly at Henrex's legs hoping to explode the guy's legs and leave him a bloody mess. Killing him would be quick and clean however this would be his failure as well and leaving him alive would cause so much anarchy in his home. They would call him a failure forever, Shiki thought leaving him alive would be so much better then killing him but she wanted to have a little fun with him. Business before pleasure as one of her twisted sisters appeared; Shiki gave Kendall as she teleported the files with her magic to her master still the other one wanted to stay. "Awww......Your precious files have been sent to our master, Zaine Kil'Jaeden the rakshasa hell demon. We thank you for support in giving us the files of the legendary shinigami killer but now you shinigami have big problems...us." Kendall said.

In the demon world, Zaine was given the files and the demon started reading them and started laughing the seeds of armageddon can begin at last.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:39 pm
Bullets were fast. But in this instance, Henrex was faster. His body vanished and reappeared, mere inches away from where he was. "You were a fool to drop your disguise so quickly." Henrex's voice echoed out. He slowly withdrew his sword from the sheath, his eyes narrowing at the Ziamichi. A woman. His hand slowly went to his scarf, before pulling it down, revealing his other, immensely scarred eye. The eye wasn't even black. It was white. That was how badly his eye was damaged.

Henrex cracked his neck and spread his wings. "You wish to destroy Soul Society? I won't let you." He said, before lunging forward and pointing his sword in the very direction, aiming to drive right through the woman. Henrex landed on the ground behind them and then turned. "I see. So your Master wishes to become a God? I will commend him for trying." Henrex said. Henrex then would ask the Ziamichi a question. Something that had pestered him since she turned back to her true form. "How was calling out your disguise a mistake? I would commend someone for discovering it so easily, girl." He asked, before twirling his sword in between his fingers. Maybe he could convince her to hand over the files?

Henrex slowly stopped twirling his sword, before looking the woman in the eye. "Now then....what would I have to do to persuade you to give me the files? Hm? I am very willing to compromise. Aside from death, of course. I wouldn't take to kindly to my own death. I will do...NEAR anything." He said, before sheathing his sword and holding his hands up. If they wanted to take him prisoner in order for him to get those files, so be it. If those files endangered his home, his friends, or the Soul King, he would go to Hell and back to stop it. "But first...I must ask. Why do you wish to destroy Soul Reapers and Zanpakutos?" Henrex asked. He wanted answers before anything else.
Kade
Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:52 pm
In the demon world, Zaine was reading the files and started writing down all the information from the files and after minutes of reading. He found the location of the demon weapon and the demon started laughing then it wasn't hard copying all the info on the hogyoku with the right magic it was easy to copy the files. "The weapon, I know where it is now the demon weapon was being controlled by that shinigami asshole but lost control of it. From these notes, Demon weapon is deep down within the endless plane of the demon world this was perfect" Zaine thought. If the shinigami wants these files so badly then he can have them.....the information was copied anyway....

Within Karakura, Kendall and Shiki was thinking about making this an handicap battle but something this shinigami was giving the sisters the creeps but nothing else. Shiki wanted to make this one on one if this shinigami wanted to die then she'll give him the death that he has been looking for he'll join his dead shinigami family within Heaven. "Why the hogyoku???? We demons saw the deadly power from that device. Did Aizen believe us demons weren't watching the whole thing??? Even my master was impressed by that power think of the possibilities of we demons could actually create a Demon Hogyoku......such power like a god. It warms my evil heart to think my master can become a god." Shiki said.

Didn't the shinigami realized the files was teleported down in the demon realm and to their master??? Maybe shinigami do know things about magic after all. Kendall was about to attack until the other sister stops her thinking this was her battle and the ziamichi didn't want anybody interfering in this it was between her and the shinigami this was her prey. This will be the first time the demon ziamichi was going to be facing an angel shinigami this was going to be fun as she summoned her seishin buki weapon this was her weapon against a Zanpakutō. Shiki was wondering what body part she was going to carve up as she was releasing her spiritual pressure to a very high level getting her weapon ready to strike. She was wondering what attack she should use suddenly an evil idea came into her mind a large amount of poisonous energy started emitting from the weapon. All the ziamichi has to do was cut the shinigami and it was all over depending how strong the shinigami this will be a major test of the guy's recovery skills. The woman got into a unique fighting stance still it wasn't something not like a flash step but something more of an assassin move calming down her senses and focusing her power. "Now...The purpose???? Oh why my master wants your clan dead??? Really it nothing personal a hell demon just prove a point. YA DON'T SCREW AROUND WITH DEMON WEAPONS THAT BELONG TO US. Aizen dared fate and tried to use the killing weapon without any permission so a price needs to be paid. So my master thinks since an legendary evil weapon was used the person also his race must perish so this never happens. This is a demon law after all." Shiki said.

With that said, Shiki quickly used shadow movement and attacked with the seishin weapon delivering a hard but quick poison slash from her blade. From her poison strength, Shiki trained hard with her poisons making them deadly strong against opponents so for now she'll have to wait and see how strong this shinigami is and how well his durability is.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:15 am
Henrex listened to the Ziamichi's talking as he simply closed his eyes, and sighed. These Demons sure had some...odd "laws". He opened his eyes, seeing the woman take an assassin's form. Not bad of form, but it was predictable. Henrex was an assassin himself. Covert Operations. The Stealth Division. Henrex simply unsheathed his sword...and waited. The attack came, and Henrex whipped to his side, blocking it. "You had very good form. You must be an experienced assassin. But I am an assassin as well. I am a member of the Stealth Division of the Reformed Gotei. I am very used to techniques like that. Very well executed though." Henrex said, informing them of the good parts, but also the bad parts of the technique.

But...something was wrong. Something was...burning. Oh shit....a small cut on his cheek opened, and the wound turned green. Poison?! Henrex's eyes widened. She poisoned her sword! Henrex collapsed to the ground, his mouth unable to produce any noise. The poison started coursing through his body, burning him like a wildfire. His throat, his arms, his legs....everything was burning. Henrex only managed to rasp out two words. "You....bitch...." He rasped. He then coughed. He then started to force himself to stand, but had to use his sword to help him stand.

Henrex raised one of his hands. He started to chant something. "Sphere....of power....form in my hand..." He whispered, clasping his hands together. He was chanting Kido. "Feel...the crack...of....THE FREEZE!" He yelled, before hurling a sphere of ice at the Ziamichi, then using his wings to fly backwards, before the ice sphere would hit the ground, shooting out twelve ice spikes that would fly in all directions. Henrex would then lift himself off the ground, hovering off the ground. The poison still coursed through his veins, burning him constantly. He didn't know how long he would last from this...
Kade
Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:03 am
This must be either the Zanpakutō powers the shinigami had or the other powers which are hakuda or this kidou with some amazing offense and defense abilities. But Shiki heard his words were getting sluggish meaning one thing the poison was working it way disabling his body and his organs it was a just a matter of time. Good destruction come to those who wait but for something like poison from the seishin buki will take time almost like assassin taking it sweet time "What the hell did he just shoot me with???? What kind of witchcraft is this???? But......These shinigami have something called kido forgot all about that" She thought.

A fight to the very end knowing death was coming real fast to the shinigami was everything the ziamichi didn't even know what her poison can do. She was wondering if this dude had a bankai because she then came to the conclusion that this was a lower class of shinigami and best part about it is the guy was dying the woman can feel it. The ziamichi spirit could feel her poison power entering the fool's body, Shiki really didn't have to do anything but just let nature takes it course and probably give the guy the major fight that he was looking for.

However, She was surprised how much resolve the shinigami the guy had some willpower but really would it save him from the effects of her poison. She managed to get blasted by her ice attacks which the ziamichi managed to heal herself slowly from some healing magic but the attack was strong. The mission was completed but there was no reason to continue this yet the woman wanted to job done meaning the shinigami was going to die anyway so really making some more final blows won't hurt. Shiki prepared her seishin weapon once more and attacked again with a poison slash hitting the shinigami with a poisonous razor wave slash directly at guy's left leg. "A shinigami with some backbone. I like that but really what's the point to all this your fate and well being are coming to an end just embrace death because it not really an end. But a beginning a new future because being a hero will sadly get you killed like what happening inside of you right now. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......Don't be frighten and fulfill your stupid soul king's legacy because if my master get his way....Everything you care the Seireitei and your allies really the whole thing is coming to an end." Shiki said. The end was near and mission was completed still anybody could come and heal him but no one was showing up this must be the first mission that was successful on her part. The real Hanako didn't show nor did that sweet husband of the original really none of the kids saw their stepmother in action today. But the most important thing was friends....they weren't on the scene either but really it would have put a real wrench into the plans because now it was time for the second phase to begin.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:54 pm
Henrex started to laugh. Embrace death? Never. Henrex slowly grinned as the Ziamichi said this. It was almost....comical. Henrex slowly rose to his feet. He could feel the poison work it's way into the rest of his body. This would kill him. Henrex glared at the Ziamichi, before cracking his neck, and lifting his sword. "I won't die...until HE dies first....I will make him PAY...." He spat, before taking a step forward, and slashing his sword in front of him, which would create a wave of darkness that would fly and meet the poison wave.

The wave of spiritual energy would wrap itself around the poison way, before vanishing, taking the wave with it. Henrex then yelled out in pain again as he left arm gave out. The poison...was getting worse. Henrex then felt something. Something he hadn't felt since the Rukongai. He...was awakening. He was coming back. Henrex grabbed his head. The whispers returned. Something he didn't miss. The whisper of Kajet's voice grew louder as Henrex began to shake his head, trying to ignore the noise. It didn't do much. The voice simply kept growing louder and louder.

Henrex's eyes started to turn red, and his body flashed with static. He lowered his head and his body began shaking. His eyes, arms, and legs starts buzzing with grey static. His breathing slowly turned to demonic growling. The tips of his fingers sharpened and formed claws. He slowly rose. The static from before now surrounded him, and red eyes glared out at the Ziamichi, and then the static retreated to his hands. The static buzzed and flickered. His lips parted, revealing sharp, white teeth. His mouth would turn down into a scowl. He then...emitted a growl. His eyes rose to meet the Ziamichi's. He slowly bent over, his arms dangling over the ground. "KILL...." His demonic voice came out in a whisper.

He leaped forward, drawing one of his clawed arms behind him, and then whipped his arm forward, slashing at the Ziamichi's face, then opening his mouth, as a orb of static would fizzle to life inside his mouth. The orb of static would fire, which, if it hit it's target, would explode into a burst of static, causing heavy pain to the recipient. He would then strike his arm outwards, before static would buzz and shoot outwards with the length of three feet.

The static would then stabilize and form a single blade that extended from his arm. He would then slash to the right, aiming for the person's head. After this he would fly backwards, slumped forward in the same manner as before. He would the thrust his chest upwards towards the sky, as well as curving his arms out, before letting out an ear piercing screech.

"ARGRAAAAAH!!!"

Henrex's eyes would then snap open, and he would begin to hover in the air, before static would buzz around his claws, and his head would tilt to the side. His throat would then emit a deep growling again, before his head started to twitch. He was...playing with his opponent. This was no longer Henrex. This was some...ONE else....
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum