Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Ghislain - Ghislain's Upgrade Thread Empty Ghislain's Upgrade Thread

Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:56 am
Ghislain - Ghislain's Upgrade Thread QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Ghislain Eberhart
» Link To Character: Application

» Upgrading:

The Architect: Ghislain is able to meticulously recreate destroyed things such as Voldstandigs even energy signatures. He can create the exact type of Reishi that a Quincy had before their passing. He is able to do this due to this power. Restoring lost things like Voldstandigs and creating news ones are possible for him. However, the drawback on his powers is he can't use them himself. Also, it often tires him out to do so especially when the being is stronger than him. Doing Hulderic's restoration for his pressure put him to bed. Ghislain's power as the Architect allows him to build things on the spiritual plane and beyond. But again the rule is set that he cannot use it himself. It must also be something he's come into contact with. Ghislain can create things from scratch but that is even harder. That takes weeks instead of days for him to do it. If he is familiar with the thing it can take a day or two at least. Ghislain's power is partly the reason he was able to restore Hulderic's body. Now limits do exist, he can't restore whatever special power like the Almighty or Hulderic's power to eat souls. Those are lost to the pages of time. He also can't create bankais, he is able to create means to sustain them off of the Quincy instead of Shinigami. But there are limitations to what he can physically do and at most he can restore a person 0-2 at present. When he reaches a higher tier he'll be able to do higher levels with bodies. Things that are stronger than him will be unstable and need to train themselves back into fitness.

» Why: I am attempting to upgrade several things one being Tier to whatever you think he deserves. But I would like to try and make a case for Reiryoku Absorption & Manipulation to Master or Grand Master. In the thread I will link below Ghislain showed insane control recreating a human body with Dark Matter. This used his Reiryoku if I am not mistaken to do so. Allowing him to make a huge amount of power as he restored Hulderic Hylham to this world in a manner of speaking. While the body has the Essence that he had inside him pushed into it. As I looked around most of Ghislain's threads showcase him using amazing control of his power. I will also be writing out below the Architect power. And I would be doing Ghislain's Regalia but they are presently awaiting approval so this is all. Oh and one final thing if I have enough Awesome points to bump him a few tiers that would be nice.

» Extra: A Visit to the Homeland, Breathing Life into Darkness,The Emperors Awakening,Awakening,A Dark Visit to Demon World

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain - Ghislain's Upgrade Thread Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ghislain - Ghislain's Upgrade Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Ghislain - Ghislain's Upgrade Thread Empty Re: Ghislain's Upgrade Thread

Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:01 pm

«I HAVE A SLIGHT PROBLEM HERE»

If you are going to try and restore things that are stronger than yourself, then it's obvious it will become unstable. So, I'd propose that it is possible for them to regain their 0-2 strength, but not without training. So, they would more than likely start out at 0-5 and require time to cultivate their strength back to former stats.

Additionally, I haven no problems with the reishi upgrade to master.

Ghislain - Ghislain's Upgrade Thread WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:06 pm
Done what does the tier upgrade stuff look like?
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain - Ghislain's Upgrade Thread Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ghislain - Ghislain's Upgrade Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:01 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...