Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE]

Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:50 pm

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 582

On occasion they briefly stopped, mostly so that Chifuyu could give a nasty look to one person or another. It was pretty interesting to watch. Still, she was probably used to having people stalk her, and given her strength it came as no surprise to Yuki that they would disengage such naughty behaviors once they had been put in their place!

I’ve never really liked royalty. At least not ours. But a princess sure is interesting. She even looks beautiful when she is being scornful!

Suddenly Chifuyu stopped holding Yuki’s hand. Her crimson gaze fell down towards her own limb, and then towards the princess’. On one hand, forgive the pun, she was sort of happy. After all, she didn’t feel now like she was being treated like a child! On the other hand, again pun, she felt sad, because the hand holding had felt quite nice! She also started to worry about whether or not the woman could read her mind.

Did she hear me? Can she hear me now?! Does she know I like being pet? O-or my tail? Does she know about that weakness? Why did I have to complain about the hand holding?! It was so nice! Please forgive me!

The petite wolf bit her lip slightly, nearly pouting to herself, but thankfully she managed to hide anything beyond that simple slip of her expression, and very quickly it returned to one that was nice and neutral and bored and calm and normal for her! There was also talk now of visiting the princess’ place! Unfortunately that didn’t do her very well for hiding her feelings as her crimson eye widened, and if one looked hard enough they could almost see sparkles of excitement hidden deep within!

I get to visit a castle?! I’ve never seen a castle! I don’t even know what a castle looks like! This is so exciting!

It didn’t take long for the two of them to reach the apartment building. Yuki’s mouth hung open slightly in awe. She couldn’t believe that the woman owned such a large building! It did look an awful lot like many other Human buildings she’d seen before, but then that was the beauty of it: not only did it blend in well, but it also showed that this woman was very humble, just as a princess was supposed to be! Her excitement and awe didn’t fade even as they entered.

I bet this is where her guards live too! And every room is actually much bigger than it appears to be! Most of these doors probably aren’t real, or maybe they are like, magick doors that hide much bigger rooms! Humans are so neat!

Yuki’s gaze was again surprised when they actually entered the princess’ home.

Wow. She really is very humble, choosing to live in such a small place!

A slight smile appeared upon her face; tail wagging more quickly from side to side now as she entered. As usual her shoes were left at the door, eyes following to where she was pointed to. Sitting on the bed seemed a bit unusual, but then who was she to judge? With a simple nod the young pup ventured over, very carefully crawling up onto the soft blanketed mattress, resting up on her knees. Slowly she scooted her body around until she faced the door that Chifuyu had wandered through, now waiting patiently, almost obediently even, for the woman’s return.

I wonder what we’re going to do now!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE]

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:12 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 517

She is probably getting changed into something less flashy, and less expensive. That makes sense. Why ruin such a beautiful outfit? But then, how would it even get ruined? It isn’t like we are going to fight or something. Wait, are we? Are we going to fight? I don’t know if I could bring myself to harm such a nice, pretty lady. Who is a princess. I mean, I’ve always had that one dream where I get to punch those royals in their snobby faces, but I don’t want to punch her face! What am I even getting upset about? We aren’t going to fight. Okay, just calm down. Focus. You are letting your mind wander way too much.

During her minutes of changing Chifuyu could undoubtedly hear the repeated thumping made against her bed by the excited wolf’s tail, which wildly moved on its own. Once the woman finally did emerge from the other room Yuki’s tail halted immediately, crimson eye widening in surprise! Now the princess had ears that were much like her own! She stumbled around now as well, which seemed a bit awkward until Yuki figured out just what might cause such a thing.

Oh! Is this her true form? Or something else? I cannot quite tell. Would it be rude to ask? It probably would be, right? I’ll just treat this as her true form then. Still. Wow! Another person like me! Also she has such a pretty kimono.

Yuki’s gaze never left the woman as she moved onto the bed. Her brief moment of discomfort with sitting upon her tail caused the young pup to wince slightly, as she fully knew how uncomfortable it was to sit on one’s tail. Instead the princess laid down, which would surely allow her tail some freedom of movement, thus ridding her of that pesky issue! The petite Shinigami occasionally found her eyes trailing along the woman’s body, lingering mostly upon her ears and the region where her tail might be located as curiosity overtook her thoughts.

Is it as soft as mine? I might finally get to learn what it feels like to pet someone else! This is exciting! Today is just so great! I doubt anything could make it bad!

Prompted to also lie down, Yuki carefully removed her sheathed weapon from her sash, setting it off the bed before she laid down on her back. Supporting herself with one arm, the excited wolf made certain to face her new friend, tail continuing its light though rapid thwapping against the bed nearby, occasionally brushing along Chifuyu’s backside. As it turned out they were to play a game called Truth or Dare. She’d never heard of it.

I get to play a game! With a princess! Who is like me!

An eager smile appeared upon her face, head nodding quickly up and down before she spoke, her voice somewhat timid though tinged with excitement.

“I have never heard of that game, or played it. But I would love to learn if you will teach me. It would probably be best if you went first.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:58 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 925

Eyes trailed over the young pup’s petite form, taking in her delicate features, although she didn’t mind. Or perhaps she didn’t notice. Who could know for certain? Even if she did know she wouldn’t really care. It wouldn’t have even mattered even if she was naked, but then what was the chance of that happening right now? Besides, Yuki was also looking over the princess’s body as well; quite curious as to whether or not she was really like herself.

That seems like a very simple game. Okay! I can play this! It actually seems like it could be really fun! But which one should I choose first? Truth sounds safe, since it is just answering a question. But then dare sounds more like how the game is supposed to be played. Otherwise it is just questions. Also what if she asks me something I really don’t want to answer? Or something I can’t answer! I’m not the brightest Shinigami in Seireitei. Of course she could always ask me to do something that I wouldn’t want to do, but I doubt it. Questions I don’t want to answer seem more like something that might come up, at least unintentionally, since she seems to be very nice. Also she is a princess! She would not do something mean or anything like that.

“Dare.”

The dare was presented to her. It prompted her crimson eye to widen slightly in surprise. She wasn’t disappointed or scared or nervous or disgusted or anything like that. If anything she was simply caught off guard. But then it started to dawn on her just why the woman challenged her to remove her clothes.

I should have seen it coming. It is so obvious! She doesn’t like wearing clothes either! This really must be her true form! I bet she can’t wait to get rid of her clothes, which is a shame because they are so pretty. Still, she can feel my discomfort and is probably suffering the same right now. Well, no worries! I will be a good friend! A friend to a princess! Yes!

With a single short nod Yuki scooted backwards and off the bed, her hands getting right to work as she turned away from the princess. This she did not do out of shame. She simply wished to give the woman the opportunity to tell her to stop while keeping her from becoming too embarrassed, should she wish for Yuki to remain clothed. The top portion of her robes was the first to go, exposing her slightly pale skin in places, mostly along her shoulders as ashen hair fell down to the back of her knees. If she looked close enough Chifuyu might be able to spot the tiny thin lines which crissed and crossed along her skin here and there, ancient scars which were difficult to see without proper lighting. Next went the bottom of her robes, and as these dropped to the floor it was revealed that she went commando. Occasionally her wagging tail brushed her hair to one side, exposing one nicely rounded cheek from her small posterior. Within moments she was completely naked.

There we go. That feels refreshing!

Crouching down, Yuki went to work on picking up and carefully folding every piece of clothing which had covered her moments earlier, setting them all into a neat little stacked pile next to her little pink bag of strawberry seeds. With her clothes secured she turned around and dragged herself back up onto the bed, sitting on her knees in front of the princess. Now all was exposed as there was no attempt from her to cover herself. Her frame, though petite and thin, also held some slight athleticism. The wolf’s breasts were very small, only slightly defined gentle slopes which ended in areola of pink, and if they had been any smaller then she might have been considered flat chested. With hands resting upon her knees even her sex was exposed, especially considering the lack of any hair within that region. Yuki had left on her eyepatch, mostly because she considered it a piece of equipment, and partly because she did not wish to expose the truth of that eye. If she was lucky then the princess would consider it to be a favor for her, so that she would not see whatever grotesque features lay beneath it.

Alright. I think I have my questions.

“Truth or dare?” she asked with a smile, her voice calm and gentle. There would be no awkward fumbling over her words, or nervous glances, or flustered red tinges upon her cheeks. She felt completely fine being naked, and in fact didn’t even really associate anything sexual with the dare. To her being naked around others was natural which, considering her past was perhaps obvious.

If Chifuyu chose truth then Yuki would ask the following: “Is this your true form? I mean, are you really like me?” It was the thing which came to mind first and foremost, and the thing she was most curious about now. Plus it wouldn’t be considered a rude question if it were asked in a game setting, right? Of course if Chifuyu chose dare then her question would be very familiar. “I dare you to take off all your clothes.”

I bet she is really uncomfortable in those. She doesn’t even have a hole for her tail. But I suppose I cannot blame her for that. It is a very pretty kimono. Even I would have second thoughts about putting one in.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:48 am
Laying down Chifuyu smiled at the woman's bold choice of choosing dare, then again. This was Yuki's first time playing with Chifuyu in this game, she had better be careful though! After all this girl had never lost and losing to Yuki was not in her plans. She watched curiously as the shinigami proceeded to move to a standing position to remove her clothing, she had no intention of telling Yuki to stop. She wondered if this girl would tap out so easily but it seemed she had no trouble with the dare.

Well down Miss Yuki, I'm surprised you got past that one considering you've never played this game before.

The teenager watched as she came and sat on her knees in front of her, presenting all of herself to Chifuyu who's vision was filled with the girl's flesh where the occasional scars would be seen. The human drank in the sight before her before she realised that Yuki had asked her the question that would continue the game and the Yuudeshi could only smile a sly grin.

"Well that's easy, I'll choose dare, so hit me with your best shot little pup"

Her taunt disappeared as she heard her own dare be mirrored onto her, now that wasn't going to stop her. She got off the bed, having to slip past the little shinigami before she proceeded to open the kimono and slide the silk material off her body to expose her underwear, of course she made light work of those and then stood before the naked wolf, now they were both naked and she realised it became obvious that they both didn't find this embarrassing at all.

If this doesn't affect her I might need a different approach.

She slid back over to the bed and positioned herself opposite the girl and took a similar pose so that Yuki could see her entire form. She raised her hand to her chin as if thinking about what to ask, before she came to her conclusion.

"All right Yuki, Truth or Dare?"

Chifuyu grinned, if Yuki said truth then she'd be bombarded with the lovely little question of "Do you ever wish you didn't have your canine features?" and if she felt the desire to risk another dare then the teenager would say: "I dare you to pet my ears, I am curious as to just how sensitive they could be." she waited patiently for the girl to make her choice.

A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTA Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADA Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:43 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 440

I don’t know what is considered a good shot with this game. I’ll just have to wing it I suppose. Is there even a way to win? Or lose? I guess it would be the first person to back out of a dare or something, right?

Yuki’s crimson gaze followed the princess while she moved off the bed, taking in every curve of Chifuyu’s body as she stripped down to nothing. Clearly she was much younger, her being a Human and all, but Yuki still could not match how much more womanly the princess appeared to be. Yuki couldn’t help but to stare, especially at the other girl’s breasts, which were clearly much larger than her own.

They look so soft. It would be rude if I asked to touch them. Maybe I could use the game though. I’ll hold off for now. That might make her uncomfortable.

Eagerly her tail beat against the bed behind her, a timid smile appearing upon her face as Chifuyu also sat upon her knees. It was as if she was a teacher! Well, a teacher for how to sit when you have a tail. Still, it was a little victory for her. For once in her life she was not the student, and it made her feel a little more mature.

Again she was asked the important question: truth or dare? She’d already gone with a dare and she was still trying to get the hang of this new game, so it would probably be best if she tried out the second option early on, right? At least that is what came to mind for her. It was unfortunate however considering what her next planned dare was.

“Truth.”

The question was very simple, and she only needed a brief moment of thought before she answered it.

“Yes. Or, well, I did in the past. There were many hardships that I had to endure because of it. But I have gotten over that. Now I am proud of my blood.”

With a simple confident nod to herself Yuki asked, again, whether Chifuyu wanted a truth or a dare. “Is this your true form? Or is this an ability of yours?” Her question for truth was more or less the same she had planned for before, mostly because she was very curious about it, and partly because she was still trying to think of a second thing she wished to ask. Her dare would surely make the Human giggle however, considering what it turned out to be. “I dare you to let me pet your ears. Just a little.”

I really want to pet them!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:55 pm

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 542

Another dare? Dares seem to be the riskier option. I am surprised. She is quite bold! But then she is probably a fearless princess. Yes, that explains it! That or her experience. Maybe she has just played this game long enough to know how to win it easily.

A smile returned to her face when her dare was accepted. The princess even scooted closer and lowered her head, which prompted the wolf to sit more up on her knees. Hands slowly moved upwards and over, closing the distance, until they rested upon the young Human’s head. Carefully her fingers ran through the purple locks of hair until finally her tiny claws made contact with the base of her feline ears. Fingers squeezed lightly against the lightly furred appendages, gripping both by the base, which seemed to elicit an immediate response from Chifuyu. A noise was heard and the head pressed ever closer to her body, which prompted the wolf to do more, fingers kneading softly along the outer edge of each ear, trailing slowly up to the tip. A chill rushed along her spine, causing her to shiver slightly.

I can only imagine how this feels for her. They are so soft! And warm! So delicate too! Is this what mine feels like to an outsider?

Her crimson eye widened with surprise when she noticed that her new friend had scooted closer still, pressing her head right against the wolf’s rather petite chest. Gradually Yuki leaned backwards, trying her best to carefully pet along the ears still, unknowing of the dangers lurking ever closer behind her. Still her hands moved, gripping and groping and squeezing and massaging along each side of each ear, and still Chifuyu leaned against the young pup.

Maybe I should sto-oh!

Suddenly Yuki found the edge of the bed, dropping right off with princess following shortly behind her! She landed on her back, which unfortunately meant that her poor tail was squeezed right against the floor. On top of that Chifuyu landed right on top of her! A quieted yip of surprise and discomfort left her lips, cheeks now a bright red in embarrassment as the woman laid atop her naked form. Still, at least she broke her friend’s fall.

“Are you okay?”

For a brief moment they both laid still, but then the Human pressed her face against Yuki’s tiny breasts, nuzzling softly, which forced at least some heat to remain within her cheeks. Understanding what she wanted, Yuki allowed her hands to drift back into place, carefully kneading against the cat ears so as not to bring any discomfort to her friend. Moments later hands found themselves to the wolf’s own ears, fingertips gripping and running along the heated flesh, and instantly Yuki’s mind went blank with bliss. A quieted gasp escaped from her lips, tail sliding from side to side against the floor beneath her, legs relaxing to either side of Chifuyu’s body while she went nearly limp. Her hands lessened their grip, only moving slightly, and for a few moments she remained this way before she started to regain her focus.

W-wait. The game. Focus. Okay, she chooses dare a lot. It must be how you win.

“It is your turn. I choose dare.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum