Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's a Mad House! [Ceal] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999It's a Mad House! [Ceal] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

It's a Mad House! [Ceal] - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a Mad House! [Ceal]

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:19 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 272

Arianda sighed softly as she looked at Mirja as she was talking. Arianda knew what she did was extremely purposeful. At least, she felt it was. She sighed softly and held the sleepy Ceal close to her. She kissed Ceal's forehead and then sighed softly. The sheets would need replacing, huh? Arianda sighed softly. If anything, she pampered Ceal quite a lot, so, this caused Ceal to have maaanyyy things she wanted quite easily; unless she misbehaved. If she misbehaved, then, she was to have a slight punishment. As much as Arianda loved Ceal, she knew such things had to be done; no matter how much she didn't like to do it. She sighed softly and looked at Mirja.

"I do not need anything Mirja. You know how I am, all I need is to eat someone's pain~"

She grins a little bit and continues to hold Ceal close to her; clearly not wanting to let her go. She looked down at Ceal's cute face, her head nuzzling into where Arianda's boobs are. I-I wonder if having actual boobs would make her more comfortable... She shook her head lightly at the thought, clearing it from her mind. She kissed Ceal again and then looked at Mirja.

"Thank you for offering to make breakfast though, Mirja~"

She had a slight grin as she held a sleeping Ceal close to her body and slowly started to walk out of the room after Ceal responded to Mirja's question of she did wake up from Mirja's question.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's a Mad House! [Ceal] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999It's a Mad House! [Ceal] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:15 pm
Mirja hung around a little more, watching Arianda and Ceal go at each other. It was times like this when her heart was heavy - emotionally, physically her heart was always heavy, much heavier than a normal heart - with doubt. The two of them really got along so amazingly well, it felt like Mirja was intruding on this beautiful relationship, forcing her way in with the notorious brute strength that the pink haired girl possessed. Third wheel was being generous about it, some days Mirja felt like the spare tire in the boot, all but forgotten about by practically everyone in the entire world.

But, those thoughts of introspection were for later. She didn't want to set herself tumbling down a hill side of mental insanity or something crazy like that. Not that Mirja would ever have that happen to her, she was much too brave to be bothered by pesky mind things. And so she gave Arianda a curtsy when she asked for Ceal's clothes, and went off to get them. Something about the way Arianda had said it made Mirja think there was more to the clothes than Mirja was hearing, but Arianda was one for her secrets, and so Mirja could do naught but follow orders and see where they got her, usually in piles of stinking sewage, but still, obedience was good.

Looking through the collection of clothes for the girl, Mirja finally settled on a latex suit that Ceal would look so very good in. And it smelled nice as well, or though that was probably just the general smell of latex. It was all shiny and rubbery and Mirja could see the appeal. Ceal in this would drive Arianda mad, and then the rutting would commence, and Mirja would stand by and watch, or be made to join in. Both options high-lighting her secondary nature. Still, this was for Arianda, not Mirja, it was her house after all, so Mirja returned to the Demon Mistress with the latex suit, smiling warmly to cover the thoughts she had been having. Why would she care if she was the third wheel, anyway? She was dying. Might as well have as much fun as she could before that happened.

"Your clothes, Miss Ceal"
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's a Mad House! [Ceal] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999It's a Mad House! [Ceal] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:07 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 451

Arianda turned her head to a smiling Mirja and reached out for Ceal's clothes slowly. But, her hand came to a sudden stop when she felt something from Mirja. Something that she thought Mirja was incapable of producing as an emotion. She knew that Mirja had been happy here, at least for a while, but, what was going on? Arianda's hand fell as a mixture of disbelief and worry flew across her face. Mirja... What could be wrong... why is she scared... But, is she really scared? She can't really tell. Mirja seemed to have a lot of emotions floating around her being; all getting mixed up and jumbled. While Arianda can sense most emotions she can't exactly sense how the emotions came about; what has been causing them.

Arianda's gaze floated up from Ceal's cute form, mostly covered by her cloak, and she looked directly into Mirja's eyes. Her gaze was piercing, trying to delve into Mirja's very soul. She was trying to figure out WHY Mirja felt such emotional turmoil. Sure, it wasn't that much but, it was irregular for Mirja to be like that. Arianda sighed softly and was no longer focused on Ceal's suit. Well, she was in the back of her mind, but, that would have to wait. If Mirja was afraid she wanted to find out why. She wanted to help maybe... Sure, she was a pet but, Arianda cared for her regardless.

"Mirja... What's wrong... I have never known you to be in such emotional turmoil. Mirja tell me. What is wrong. Maybe I could help you. I don't care what you think your relationship is to me between the three of us. I still care for you. So, tell me Mirja."

Arianda slowly reached her hand out towards Ceal's while she asked that question. It was true, she cared deeply for both of them. Knowing that something actually scared Mirja made her a little on edge; she wasn't sure why or what could have caused this. Arianda's hand, meanwhile, had found one of Ceal's and had intertwined it's fingers with hers. She wasn't going to let go anytime soon. She wouldn't... she couldn't. She sighed softly and looked back down at Ceal and then smiled softly. She leaned down to kiss her forehead before looking at Mirja again. Mirja could likely tell that Arianda was not going to be turned away from this. Even the gaze that she had directed towards Mirja was one that would not give up.

"Tell me Mirja, and that's an order..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's a Mad House! [Ceal] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999It's a Mad House! [Ceal] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:45 pm

PRINCESS PUNCH

Mirja recoiled softly from Arianda when she seemed to have sniffed out the fact that Mirja was feeling pretty down about the entire situation. Her hands instinctively went to the scar on her forehead, buried under layers of pink hair, but would be more visible when pointed out by Mirja's covering of it. The scar tissue had recently been scratched away, and the area was raw and had been bleeding a little. It was the source of most of her troubles, but she didn't want to bother Arianda with this thing she could do nothing about.
"I'm fine, Mistress Arianda. Don't worry about me. Just a bit of my private life, is all" she tried to brush Ari off, but the girl was like a dog with a bone, so there would be anwsers soon enough. But, a distract popped up in the form of Ceal.

Knowing Ari would pop something if Mirja went so on Ceal, the pink-haired shinigami reached out to pull Ceal in close.
"Ohh, well then, if you are so prepared to play" Mirja taunted, moving in to plant her lips on Ceal's, if Arianda did not stop the whole situation before Mirja got the chance to, which was entirely possible. But either way, it would certainly derail the current situation.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:48 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: FlyBoy - Song: Maze - Word Count: 603

Arianda noticed that Mirja's hand went up to her forehead. She was hiding something, a scar. Why was she hiding the scar from her? Arianda wanted to know everything about their lives, so she could help; weird Master huh? She didn't care, she wants to help them how she can. She started to reach a hand towards Mirja but she immediately stopped when Mirja went to kiss Ceal. Arianda immediately reacted and got between the kiss. She kissed Ceal and lightly placed her on the couch before she grabbed Mirja and turned around; pushing Mirja onto the couch as well. Arianda sat on Mirja's lap and then kissed Mirja quite ferociously. The kiss was savage but broken quick. She then did the same thing to Ceal before she brought them close enough to each other so she was now straddling them both at the same time. She sighed and then kissed Mirja's forehead, right on the scar.

"Mirja... I know you don't want to burden me with your troubles. But, I'm your Master. I want to know every little thing about you and about your life. Mirja... Don't hide anything from me, you either Ceal... that's an order. A very loose one of things really are not meant to be shared, but, I don't want secrets to be kept... I want to know the both of you as much as I possibly can."

She sticks her head between Mirja and Ceal and hugs both of them to her. She loved both of them so much... well, Ceal definitely did have more of her love. But, Mirja still deserved her love. Not to mention Arianda really did love Mirja. She kissed both of their cheeks and then slowly pulled herself away. She sighed softly and then looked at both of them, placing a hand on Ceal's face and one on Mirja's face.

"Never think I don't care about either of you. I will never stop caring about either of you."

She smiles softly and readjusts herself a little. She only changed the position of her torso though, she was still very much straddling both of them. She sighed softly and felt like giving both of her pets a very fun time. But, that was for later. Most of the time they had done sex and only that. So, maybe it was time for them to actually relax, lay back, and not go nuts off the wall. Well, that was sort of impossible for Arianda. She's already pretty nutty. She gave Mirja a really tight hug and then spoke to both of them.

"I love both of you... and I have a feeling you don't believe that I love you Mirja. Which is understandable with how I act towards Ceal... Just... know that I love you... okay?"

Slowly, she moved herself off of Mirja and then sat next to Ceal, moving her to Arianda's right side before pulling her into a hug; a rather worried look on Arianda's face. She was worried for Mirja. She was worried for Ceal. She was worried because she did not know what the future held and it absolutely killed her. Arianda had her face resting on Ceal's shoulder now. It wasn't even a mental decision to do so. She just placed her chin on Ceal's shoulder as she worried about the future. However, if she knew what the future held for her, Ceal, and Mirja; she would soon lose her mind.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum