Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  Empty Moving in(AmanexNatsu)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Continued from created from fire

Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  199370

~Amane~

After, the slightly long walk, to the house. Amane smiled, as she was pulling natsu along, happy and eager to show her house to him. "Alright, prepare to be dazzled, hah, who am i kidding...you might think it's normal, i hope you like it" she said with a wide smile, acting somewhat like a giddy high school girl. It was simply because of the fact, she found a student, and a friend. He seemed to have a nice personality, and was sweet with his compliments. She opened the door, slowly to make sure everything seemed fine. She caught on the lights, as the room lit up, to reveal a normal, yet cozy house, a comfortable couch, that was long in length, maybe enough to fit, ten or so people. then there was some lovely art, that was up on her wall. during her time being on the earth, and enjoying the necessities that came with it. everything else, looked cleaned, and well done. It was quite the beautiful site to come into, it didn't look fancy, at all. Amane was never the type to be one to buy many things, just the basic tools, were enough for her. After coming in, she decided to change into something more natural. "I'll go and change into something else, go make yourself at home Natsu" she said casually, as she hopped up stairs, with a wide smile, and a giddy expression in her face and emotion. She was definitely happy to have a guest in the house.

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  Empty Re: Moving in(AmanexNatsu)

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:12 pm
[Natsu Dragonil]

Dragged behind his teacher as the new day was beginning, Natsu entered the house where he would also be living for the first time. His eyes widened at least a bit as he stumbled inside, and still had his large grin on the face.
"You really have a lot of space here. Really nice." Was his first smiling comment after entering. Looking at how clean everything here was, though, made Natsu worry a bit. The few times where he DID live in a set place, having at least a bit of order in his room was absolutely not possible - he was quite chaotic, to say the least. Well, it was really no surprise.
"A-Alright, thanks Sensei." Staying downstairs, Natsu decided to take a look around the room. It really did seem a bit empty, and the art at the walls and similliar did not even catch the eyes of the dragon for more than a second - he didn't really have any interest in any art. Well, maybe besides music, but even there, he usually only listened to some songs by chance when being near a broadcast or concert.
Shifting his thoughts towards his beautiful teacher upwards - and the fact that she was changing - made Natsu repeatedly shake his head in quick succession. He really shouldn't think about something like that. Instead, he strolled into the kitchen, and without knowing decency, opened the fridge. One could see his eyes starting to sparkle as his smile widened.
"Finally, food..." Grabbing some sausages and cheese, Natsu just as quickly found some bread, and made himself some sandwiches the size of half a continent, it seemed, before closing the fridge again with his right foot, since his hands were now occupied holding that quickly made meal. However, even like this, he knew SOME decency, and managed to put the improvised breakfast onto the table. Amane should be back down any minute now... and Natsu once again had to surpress turning red at thinking of her going to change. Well, he was male, after all.

Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  1zz6irn
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  199370

|||Amane|||

Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  17Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  1Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  15

~*~

Amane was changing upstairs, humming to herself, ever so peacefully. It was a long time, that anyone had ever seen her so lively. Even her zanpakuto spirit, Ouja, was at a loss of words, to see her in such a grand mood. he was happy, nonetheless. It was finally good to see her, smile again. "You seem happy" he said with a hearty chuckle, within the confines of her mind. "Hehehehe, of course i am. I finally have someone else to talk too, besides my wacky comrades at that vizard corps, area." she said as she looked in her closet, wondering of something to wear. To which the spirit replied with a hearty joke. "Hmmm, maybe that sexy dress over there, or or maybe these short short's. you've gotta keep a student's eye's on the lesson! hahahahahahaha!" he said with a chuckle. Amane growled and yelled, though she hoped that Natsu couldn't hear her from upstairs, he'd probably think, she was talking to a boyfriend, or something of the sort. and for some reason, she did not want that misunderstanding, to occur. Looking back at the mirror, she sighed. "why do you have to be such a pervert? for someone who acts like a father, you have some unsensibly and morally wrong jokes..." she said, a flustered look, plastered all over her face. "oh, i was only kidding. i mean i'm sure he wouldn't mind either way, the boy seems really interested in you..." he said with a smile. Amane's frown, then began to switch into a wonderful smile. "Yeah...that's why i'm interested in him, so far. he seems like he really looks up to me. he doesn't care about anything that those other males, have thought about me, to some extent."

Amane chuckled and found a nice black dress, that she could wear. "he's also a bit cute, when you get to look at him a bit closely." she said as she looked down. her cheeks still having tints of red. "ah, but that's not a way a teacher should think about their student, i don't wanna ruin any thing." she slipped the dress on, and fit it around her body, gracefully. as she twirled around, in a counter clock wise direction. she looked at the mirror and smiled, moving some hair from her face. the dress was a beautifully sown, black dress. each design, of the dress was radiant, and made her lovely appearance, even more radiant, in comparison. her hips, legs and everything else fit with the dress, like glue. She smiled and decided to walk back down stairs, to see how Natsu, was enjoying the new house he would be living in. "I wonder, what he's doing so far..." she, was going to enjoy the times, teaching him and training him, and maybe on some days, taking him out, and treating him to a meal, to show her appreciation, for his hard work. she could really sense some potential, from this one. Natsu may have knew it, but she had the feeling that he had this potent power, laying dormant inside of him. Just waiting to be released.

All of that, aside. as she made her way downstairs she seen him, easily enjoying his time, within her house. "So i see you're about to enjoy some food? can i try one?" she said sliding over to the table and grabbing one of the sandwiches. holding, the sandwich to her lips, she took a small bite, and began to digest, it within a few chews, of the bite. after doing so, she swallowed it, and smiled. The smile, was obviously shown, to mean, that she liked it. "this is pretty good, Natsu-Kun. i know it's basic, but it's delicious" she said with a giggle, as she begin to bite onto the sandwich a bit more, while looking back at him. "though, next time. don't be afraid to ask me to cook for you. you're in my home now, you're going to be closer to me, then most people i have known in my life. if there's ever anything you need, just ask me, and i'll do what ever is in my power, to make sure you're happy" she said with a smile, as she finished up the sandwich. "after all, you may not know it, but down at the vizard corps, i even do most of the cooking. since it's hard to control most of those wacky guys, then through their stomach." She then put her hands over her hips and nodded. "Nonetheless, i'll cook something special. before this night is over. so what do you want to do?" she looked at him curiously.

It wasn't the morning yet, yet, it still also felt early. Amane knew about some good places, to enjoy a good time. Then, in a flash. she began to think of what they could do here. "Hmmm, maybe we can enjoy a movie, and sit down with some popcorn...or play a video game?" she said, looking at him, with some questions in her mind. "or..if you want, we can start the training now, and then end the night off with, me showing you my cooking skills" she said, with a confident smile, her expression was always full of confidence, and a defined elegance about herself. that just made being around this woman, seem so surreal. She had the personality of a elegant, yet honed warrior. the appearance of a model, yet in these times, she just wanted to seem normal, to someone for once. She always sort of despised those high compliment titles. She just wanted something different, and so far. Natsu was giving her that wish. How would these two enjoy their times together? there was definitely some hidden, chemistry going on. But, only in a shy manner. Then again, who knows? None were well versed in that matter, but instead were just enjoying each other's company, and were ready to make the other one, happy. and that's what Amane was enjoying, that much, about the arrival of her new friend, and soon to be pupil.

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:17 pm
[Natsu Dragonil]

The dragon in training was quite overwhelmed when Amane came downstairs, and had to try REAL hard to close his mouth again and bite into his sandwich as soon as he saw his teacher in that dress. Well, while he really wasn't a big pervert like most men, he was still one - so it was quite understandable to be taken by surprise. So as quickly as he could, he turned both his attention and eyes to the haphazardly made food and tried not to blush too hard. Also following the words of his teacher in addition was nearing torture-levels.
He himself, though, still had the same slightly rigged and torn clothes on, with the occasional stain of dark ashes from where he burned Hollows that managed to touch him. Ruffling one of his hands through his hair - the sandwich didn't survive more than 3 bites of the dragon slayer - he was a bit at a loss for words. Unknowingly, ruffling his hair actually released a few harmless, sparkling red sparks, some that most likely were sitting in there since they moved out of the wastelands. After all, his body heat was higher than that of a regular humans.
"Uh... I don't really know what a video game is, to be honest." Not living in any kind of civilitation for most of his life, in addition to not caring about his real parents or that part of his past, did do the last of forgetting something like this, and the slight laugh looked a bit embarassed.
"B-but anyways, I can't ask you to cook for me, Amane-Sensei! You're my teacher." Well, maybe it also were the bad memories from Igneels cooking. Back then, Natsu had not been able to eat anything no matter how hot or spicy it was - nowadays, he was literally eating fire most of the time, but he couldn't really ask her to cook actual fire. That was just stupid. Needless to say that Igneel magically managed to actually do that back in his days.
"So well... anything hot would be fine, really." Finally managing to look at Amane again, Natsus iron will managed not to notice the flowing, scarlet hair and general figure of his teacher for now. So, turning one hand into a fist, Natsu smiled out of his heart again.
"I'd like to start training right away. The sooner we do that, the faster I'll become stronger!" It seemed so natural for this boy to long for more power that it did not seem greedy or possibly evil at all.

Moving in(AmanexNatsu)  1zz6irn
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:33 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum