Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Empty ~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm

[ Y o k o K u c h i k i T h e S n o w P r i n c e s s ]
"冷戦の恋人"

~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Image432-1~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Image432-1~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Image432-1

[T h e P o s t i n g M u s i c ]

[ T o A r u K a g a k u n o R a i l g u n - G a k u s h a n o S o n o ]

[E n t e r P o s t ]

~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Image433~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Image433~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Image433

The sounds of a humming, cheerful female could be heard throughout one of the many hallway's inside of the 6th Division. "Hello!" "Thank you!" Many whom passed by this woman bowed and paid their individual respects to her due to the fact that she was apart of a noble clan within the Soul Society called "The Kuchiki Clan". However, she was also given praise thanks to her valiant efforts against two of the Espada's Guard's on Earth. It was a lengthy, emotional and intense battle she fought alongside her allies, but eventually they overcame them and was able to bring one of them back. That person being the brother of Toshiro Hitsugaya, Rihiku Hitsugaya. A man she had also became attached during the course of that fight and vowed to help out while he was imprisoned.

Thus, that is her reasoning for making her way towards her role-model and Captain, Byakuya Kuchiki's, office in order to ask his opinion and help with this task. After all, she made a promise to the man and she wasn't going to let him down. "Chiiii, he has to be in here!" She spoke with greet glee; loud enough for others nearby to pickup on if they paid close enough attention to her. With a few skips and a hop, Yoko had appeared in front of the doors that would lead her into Byakuya's office.

"Captain Kuchiki Byakuya, I'd like to request a sit down or talk with you! It is very important to both you, me and the Soul Society! So please, if you are in, open the door so we can chat with one another!"

She shouted aloud in a jovial tone as she seemed to be in high spirits at the moment. Others looked weirdly at her as she knocked on the door, but they figured it was probably related to the clan the two were in and thought nothing much of it. None of them had any business to butt into noble affairs, so they had to leave it alone least they suffer Byakuya's wrath.

"So please open the door!"

Last edited by THEFROST on Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) WVMWLOu
chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Empty Re: ~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open)

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:36 pm
Behind the cheerful older girl there followed a silent younger one. She wore only a plain white dress, strapped around her small neck. The hem ended just below her knee, and she was barefoot. Red hair flowed down to her mid back, sharply contrasting both the dress color and her own skin. Her head was down, emerald eyes locked on the wooden floor before her. She only looked up every couple moments to ensure she was not running into anything.The girl stayed a steady sevem steps behind the older girl the whole time. As she was cheerfully greeting other shinigami they passed, the younger was silent as the dead of night.

Eventually the two came upon the doors to the office of the captain of squad 6, Byakuya kuchiki. She had never met the man before, though he was some sort of relative to the girl she now followed. She had only been in the legal possession of Yoko for a couple of days now, and the brainwashing of her time with the slavers was still strong. This is why, when Yoko stopped at the door to call on Byakuya, she knelt down while still keeping her seven step distance. Her knees were spread at first, but she quickly shut them again after a moment. She kept her eyes down to the wooden floor and simply listened as Yoko called out.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Renji could hear loud voice, and running foot steps, around the hall of sixth division. He was currently, wandering around, looking for byakuya himself. Since he had heard that something was out of place, down on earth. Renji then walked up, quickly. the voice started to become familiar, and Renji began to register, that it belonged, to a relative of the Kuchiki clan. one of the sixth division officers. Yoko Kuchiki, out of interest, he walked up to Tybe, and Yoko. Wondering what the two were waiting for, from hearing their voices, he was mostly likely thinking that, Yoko wanted to talk to Byakuya. "Hey Yoko, i see you're looking for my captain, as always, hahaha..." he said with a chuckle, as he patted her on the back. "I don't even know if he's in or not, so try not to cause too much of a ruckus...." he said scratching his head. He looked back at the quiet one. An interesting contrast, between the two. He looked around and made the division officers go off, to handle their business. "Alright, well i'll wait with you guys, until he either opens the door, or he comes around, from whatever he's doing." he said with a patient, and calming tone. He looked up to Yoko, like a little sister. So, he didn't mind doing certain things with her, she was one of the more respectful division members, and he enjoyed her company, quite a bit. He was interested to see what news she had to bring.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Left_bar_bleue7380/100~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:32 pm
~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Byakuyaheader

Another meeting with the Captain-Commander. These new incidents involving the other dimensions were becoming a bother to the current captain of the Sixth Division. With the recent activities on Earth and with the reorganizing of the "Enemy" organizations, things were getting hectic. The Sixth Division was mainly used for getting funds for the Gotei from the 4 Noble Houses, though it was getting tedious.

Byakuya and his black hair with hairpiece intact rounded the corner inside of the barracks. The hall he entered contained only a single door on one side, and that lead into Byakuya's office. As he rounded the corner, he could hear talking. He didn't pay a bit of attention to it until he looked at the door of his office. Something that few people would ever think Byakuya to do, even unconciously, happened. His left eye twitched once.

Outside of his office were two of the four biggest pains in his ass. The first was his lieutenant. His lieutenant was...useless. He was an idiot from the lowest districts and was filthy. He had no manners, no taste for fine things, nothing that would make him a suitable lieutenant for Byakuya. But there he was...him and his pineapple hair. Then there was Byakuya's relative , Yoko, who was...what was she again? No matter, as she was annoying. Well, Byakuya thought she was annoying. She was just knocking away on the door, as if she was trying to knock a hole in it. Then there was...her. Some servant Yoko had that was...actually, Byakuya didn't pay any attention to Yoko's servant so he didn't know how she acted...or her name for that matter.

Byakuya, annoyed, walked over to them without anyone noticing him until he was within a few feet of the raiding party. Byakuya's generally cold tone for once had some emotion behind it. The emotion?
ANGER. "What do you think you are doing? Is it truly nessecary to knock on my office door that hard?"

Tsubine's Character List
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:45 pm

[ Y o k o K u c h i k i T h e S n o w P r i n c e s s ]
"冷戦の恋人"

~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Image432-1~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Image432-1~BUSY or DIZZY?~ (Open) Image432-1

[T h e P o s t i n g M u s i c ]