Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unohana's Unexpected Patient Left_bar_bleue5/100Unohana's Unexpected Patient Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Unohana's Unexpected Patient Empty Unohana's Unexpected Patient

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:30 am
Unohana's Unexpected Patient Unohana

It was currently break time for the division as Unohana sat with the division for lunch. As usual, Unohana was enjoying a meal that has a strong taste that she cooked herself. The passing week was harsh as there was an outbreak of training-related accidents coming from the Shinigami Academy. Usually, these cases was easily managed by the medic team stationed at the Academy, but since the accidents happened more frequently, the team there started to request help from her division to bring relief. What was going on in there? She does not know. She would have go there to investigate, but it is within the jurisdiction of the thirteenth division captain, so it would be insulting to intrude into one’s investigative rights to go there and find out for herself. The only way she could participate for now was to help her division treat the injured students and instructors.

A fourth division member looked at his captain with mild concerns for the future. He brought up a question regarding why the accidents are so frequent of all the times it could have happened. To put it straight, Unohana does not know unless she is there and remain calmed with little hint of worries.

(Unohana) “I’m afraid that I cannot answer that until otherwise. For now, we have to be prepared for more if necessary.”

(Member) “Understood, Captain Unohana.”

(Unohana’s Thoughts)“The students are getting reckless and not thought about the others who are at Earth fighting the Hollows and Arrancars. If it is not the students, then I don’t know what to make of these accidents. Kido misfires, backfires, ill-use of their zanpakuto and even unseen events. What was going on there?”

Unohana sipped her green tea while contemplating on that thought about the sudden increase in Academy-related accidents.

Unohana's Unexpected Patient 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unohana's Unexpected Patient Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Unohana's Unexpected Patient Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Unohana's Unexpected Patient Empty Re: Unohana's Unexpected Patient

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:25 pm

[ Y o k o K u c h i k i T h e S n o w P r i n c e s s ]
"冷戦の恋人"

Unohana's Unexpected Patient Image432-1Unohana's Unexpected Patient Image432-1Unohana's Unexpected Patient Image432-1

[T h e P o s t i n g M u s i c ]