Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
musashikeoto
musashikeoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Left_bar_bleue0/0The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Empty The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity...

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:13 pm
The male named musashi had all of the stuff he bought at the store in the bag that needed to be put onto him.The male sighed slightly annoyed that he had to walk with one arm.The male was shirtless and sweating for it was hot out.The male cracked his neck as he looked around-It looked empty.''HELLO!?'' The male yelled as he growled annoyed.He rubbed the stump where his arm used to be. He also had the blue hollows claw and the retractable arm. He wanted to ask the guy to hook it up and recolor it in to match his skintone. He examined the hollows former hand remembering his final words. The male sighed as he stared around ''....I wounder what will happen during this surgery....everything i. know to be human in my body...will be replaced by an arm,an eye,....and a new brain..''The male sighed as he stood waiting for someone to get to the counter already.''God...must be a busy day ....''The male sighed lighting a match and set the stuff gently on the ground smoking a cigerete.He also thought of what he would do with the stuff he bought.he brought the laser fire because he no longer needed to risk having to remove an arm again. he just needed to nip his finger he figured his blooded mixed with a cero like blast or a bala would damage an opponent severly.He grinned realizing he could make new ways to kill his prey.The male tapped his foot picking up the bag with the cig still in his mouth. He awaited for someone to come out .
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Empty Re: The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity...

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:55 pm
[ K J Y U N A S H I & L Y A S H I ]

=================================

[Please Scroll Down and play the song for this post in the video. THANK YOU~ <3]

The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Th_Dark2The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Th_Dark2The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Th_Dark2

[CLICK THE SPOILER TO SEE HOW LYASHI LOOKS!]

Spoiler:

"Target Acquired." Uttered a young female's voice inside the cave her and Musashi were both in. Quickly, a pair of neon blue eyes lit up in the darkness that surrounded the cave. "Stay where you are. I'm scanning to see if you are a legimate customer of The Cybermind. If you are not, you will be brought down for questioning and a possibility of Experimentation." Spoke The Female in a calm and strangely soothing voice, aside from the last bit of what she had said to Musashi. Very quickly she activated a special database inside her brain that was connected to The Cybermind's Super Computer deep below the store. She soon started searching for it, while at the same time anaylzing every aspect of his body. Once she took a snapshot of his face, she then ran through the database and found the information she needed to clear Musashi into The Cybermind.

"....Target Confirmed. Name: Musashi. Race: Human. Type: Client." The Female then stepped out of the Shadow's next toe the left of Musashi and reviled her true appearance to him.

And holy shit....this little girl was loaded.

Once she appeared before Musashi in the light in front of the Elevator you could see that this girl was fucking equipped to handle anything. She had a Plasma rifle in her right hand, a stun blade in her left, two sets of neon blue glowing tentacles coming from her legs along with two attached to her head and a huge weapon of some-sorts behind her coupled together with seven mini-bots around her.

Heh, this Loli meant business.

"My name is Lyashi. I was created by my master KJ Yunashi who is also the owner The Cybermind. Very soon you will meet him and you're upgrades will be completed. Please follow me into the Elevator shaft." And with that, Lyashi quickly made her way into the Elevator and typed in the password to activate the Elevator so that they could reach The Cybermind in time. However, one of the many bots surrounding Lyashi turned to face towards Musashi and projected a hologram of....KJ.

And all he had to say was this:

"Hello there, Client. Welcome to The Cybermind. Prepare to forever change your life and be apart of the underground Cybernetic Revolution!"

=================================

Artist: Death Note OST
Song: L No Nakama

The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... WVMWLOu
musashikeoto
musashikeoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Left_bar_bleue0/0The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Empty Re: The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity...

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 pm
The male jumped a little bit as he heard the voice .At first he was prepared to attack but calmed down when she said she was only scanning.The male sighed in relief ''Thank god...I wasent in the mood to fight...''.The males calm voice echoed the room. When she revealed herself He saw all the weapons on her.''hmmm....impressive....''.The male picked up the bag as he advanced towards the elevator.When the female opened the elevator he walked closely behind her.Sighing Still thinking about his past and the torture he went threw.He stared at the hologram of the one named Kj unamused as to what he was saying.''...cyber revoulution.....heh.....Time to uprgrade a killers body...''.The male stared up at the ceiling of the elevator He awaiting to see what else the attractive lolli girl wanted to say.The male listened as he said ''....So...your a robot ... or a cyborg...?''The male stared at the female figure from the corner of his eyes as he simply stared.''Either way ...your kinda hot...''.The male chuckled gently smirking softly.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:17 pm
Locked due to inactive posting.

The rebirth of a killer....Musashi's inhumanity... WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:58 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum