Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 Empty Re: Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori]

Fri 10 Nov 2017, 7:31 am

Tsubine Koezuka

Tsubine held Midori back. She shook, almost screamed, and continued to bawl. It was all she could do when it came to this. It was her second time telling someone of the story, yes, but it wasn't any easier. Plus, she couldn't cry like this with Shadin. Not with how he was. It was funny in a way. People should be worrying for her, as it hadn't even been a year since she lost her husband. Yet, there she was, worrying about Shadin. She worried about Erika. About Murasaki. She now worried about Midori too. But she needed this one time to cry and worry about herself.

Tsubine held Midori for what seemed like ages, but was probably only about ten minutes. She patted Midori's back to signify she was done. Beyond that, her sobs had become more controlled. She was sniffling more than crying now. There was the occasional outburst of tears, but it wasn't sustained. "Thank you for that." She worked up a weak smile as she wiped the tears away with her palm. "I, uh, hope you can understand why I left now... I know it doesn't make up for it, but..."

Tsubine shook her head. "Now you see why I said you may want that drink. I am still baffled at how much you don't drink. Then again, you are the best doctor in the Soul Society. I guess you're sort-of on-call 24/7." Tsubine adjusted herself, wiping more tears away. "Midori... I know it's a lot to ask, but do you think I can crash with you while I'm here? I don't think going back up there," she pointed in the direction of the Soul King's palace, "would be good for me. Too many memories. ...Though, I think I left a few drawers of things I wouldn't need... I should go up there sooner or later."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 Empty Re: Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori]

Sat 11 Nov 2017, 12:23 am
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Midori Hayashi

Captain of the Second Division

It would have been easy to fall asleep holding her friend. Midori wasn't going to let go unless Tsubine asked or motioned for it. After a while, she did and Midori let the embrace end. She gave a short nod to the thank you and returned to her seat. "I understand it, yes." was all Midori said to reply to that. It was still a lot to take in and years of anger and the feeling of abandonment were not going to go away that quickly. With this new information, things would just be easier to accept. "And I see why you thought I'd want to a drink, but you know me..." Midori shrugged and slouched back into the chair. She went silent for a moment, eyes closed as she processed what she could. She turned back to Tsubine for the upcoming question and smiled. To Midori, the answer was obvious.

"Of course." she said and sat up straight, "Come on. Let's get you home, something to eat... and maybe a shower. For as long as you're here, my home is yours. Just... keep the kitchen clean, okay?" Midori said playfull as she stood up and made her way to the door. She opened it and stood off to the side, motioning for Tsubine to walk out so she could lock it. Once it was locked, Midori slid the key into her pocket and led her friend from the building and toward her home. "Well, today turned out more interesting than I thought..." she glanced to Tsubine, obviously happy to have her friend back.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum