Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

+11
MaidInAmn
Majestic Moose
Chao
Genpaku
Iori
Pockeh
Silim
Dai
Kaigen
Zane
THEFROST
15 posters
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Empty Re: (FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:32 am

Ashlei Clixx

(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Sad-emo-anime-girl-1-1-2

~I've lost all form and unity where has my life gone, I'll bring you doom that you can see, and bring you down to see you bleed...
Spoiler:
-------------------------------------------------------

Ashlei looked around relatively unhappy. Sure she just made a pretty entrance but when she looked at the entire battleground, not one person took proper notice of her arrival. She quickly picked up on this and sighed. "How... depressing..." The blood red girl took a moment to scan the view from up high to decide on a decent landing spot. Things were getting hectic on every corner of her vision and not much of it took her fancy. After all, they were either busy fighting or aiding the humans to be of much trouble to her. But right then when she reached the peak of disappointment, something made her heart thump when her name was screamed across the sky. Looking around, Ashlei spotted the source of the scream and noticed it was someone she really didn't want to see in this condition: Her mother...

"Mo...mother...." Ashlei quickly snapped into a state where nothing else seemed to be going on around her. Just staring in Claire's direction and watched as her entire being was torn out of her by blood queen. This bitch really pulled on her nerves whenever she showed her face. Both blood users but different ways to fight, Blood queen should learn that threatening the cero espada wouldn't get a prize, but more of a runners up gift in the shape of a carefully placed boot moving fast in her direction. Still in a state of constant staring, Ashlei felt something the moment Claire snapped. A great slam struck her gut harder than she could comprehend and almost caved her insides. What is this?

(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 3283771760_e3cf79928e_o

It was a mere opportunity for someone else to take their turn in this game. He was standing right before Ashlei with a great smile on his face that said 'im gonna eat ya' without him actually speaking it. His hair was black and spiked to match his jet black coat and jeans. His name was Tetsuka Kiryu, The sunriku of the moon and Corrupter of the mind that lives within people and kills them over the course of 3 months or so. It was his job to infest others for his own race to grow and taking out the cero espada would be a great course of action. After all, her heart is probably the most broken to date. He was the one that struck Ashlei but it was not physical but mental strength that caused her to spasm in pain. He had control when it came to what he wished and Ashlei had to merely follow his movements. "Now now now dear, I can't have you fading out and staring at your mother. Who knows what creeping looking guy may pounce up behind you eh?" He started to laugh maniacally at his rape joke and walk away from his host.

"Wh...why are you... why are you here?" Tetsuka looked back at the almost crying girl. She was clutching her gut as though she was going to be sick. What the hell did this guy just do to her? "Get this. You die, I lose out on your power and that just isn't gonna float well with me. So, I merely contracted your body organs to wake you out of that shit you were staring at. I mean look" Tetsuka pointed in Claires direction of whom was now conversing with Mana. "She isn't even caring about you right now. CAN YOU SEE THAT? NOT A SHITS WORTH OF CARE!" Tetsuka began to shout. He was deliberately trying to piss her off so she would do the one thing that made him pleased that he was using this girl as a vessel. "What kind of mother, of which hasn't seen their daughter for a whole month, doesn't come running and screaming? Answer me that... cause I don't think she deserves your time."

Ashlei wasn't in pain anymore. She just wasn't feeling anything except numbness. Tetsuka played on the fact that blood queen was taking Claire over and Ashlei wasn't in the right mind to decipher that properly. She thought it was still her mother in there. That's when this hallucination of a man said the last thing he needed to say to push her over the edge. "I think she should just curl up and die."

"SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUP!"

Now lets say Ashlei exploded at this point. Her powers involved being in her stronger state of they wouldn't work whatsoever and knowing fully well of this, Tetsuka put together this plan. Get her into resserecion and she will be strong enough to devastate the entire city and hopefully take out some bigger pawns in this game that would get in his way. Ashlei could no longer be seen in the midst of a huge pink coloured flame. Everything that was her body was pulsing reitsu like a broken water pipe spewing water. All this time, she held onto her head and cried as her power was unlocked. After 2 minutes of constant roaring of pink fire, the transformation had finished.

The first time Ashlei had EVER used her resserecion in public was now...and it was a frightening sight to behold. Her hair had gone completely black at the fringe up tom the top of her head where the long parts she had were gone. Instead, blood dripped from the hair tips down her back to emphasis her hairs disappearance on the back of her head. Her teeth grew into fangs, her hollow based tail grew huge and with three sickle shaped claws, her fingertips sharper for slicing and her eyes lose all white and are replaced with spheres of red. She wasn't in her prime, but her emotions were being tampered with in a way she couldn't control. tetsuka was in the seat now and he was gonna have a bit of fun!

Four crucifix's appears from her shoulders and thighs and hovered around her in a circle. Each one was the size of an average sword as the longer poles were now bladed and the rest looked like a handle. They were embedded with rubies and looked wonderful. Just like Ashlei used to look.

Finished with her change, Tetsuka disappeared. His work was done and now she can just go ahead and destroy. Within the instant, a sonido was used to get Ashlei down to ground level but the force she moved at caused the very winds to echo around her. Landing in the middle of a road, Ashlei caused a collision big enough to rip up the tarmac around her and shattered the buildings that were unfortunately built there. The people nearby exploded at her presence be it human, hollow or demon. The smoke and dust cleared to reveal the girl crouched down with her right leg outstretched and her left bent in some ninja pose. Then the girl slowly stood up straight and looked in her mothers direction with a tilted head. Then she spoke... "Mommy....?"

-------------------------------------------------------

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message