Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

+11
MaidInAmn
Majestic Moose
Chao
Genpaku
Iori
Pockeh
Silim
Dai
Kaigen
Zane
THEFROST
15 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty Re: (FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:56 pm
____________________________________________________________________________________________

(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Image67

(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Image45(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Image45(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Image45

(M a n a M a n a)

"I am the slave to the Demon God!" ~ Mana Mana

[ S o n g F o r P o s t]

Against those nearly impossible odds - Johnathan suddenly chuckled, and had a slight smirk on his face. His now blood-red eyes sparkled with a determination not normally seen in any human, as the free Reishi of London wasn't as free as it should be all of the sudden - like a giant plug was pulled in a bathtub, the spirit particles and spiritual energy that was free in the air swirled towards Johnathan Walker.
This was not just his racial trait of pulling in as much Reishi as possible, but also the fact that the magazines of his guns snapped out of their holds about the same time the water started to swirl under him, clicking into place in their special out-holds, charging up more energy than Johnathan could without using this feature. A single blast of those charged guns in this form easily had the power of a strong Cero attack.
"Don't worry. I'll show you... what it means to fight humanity." Clicking the magazines back in as the energy blasts came from the front, Johnathan knew exactly what to do. This fight was not going to be easy. In fact, all odds were pointing at his demise once those energy blasts and the water from bellow joined together. His whole body and soul would be destroyed by this. The feeling of death being even nearer than usual - this was what released it. Like a storm being released, like a chained beast that was finally freed - the blast of pure white light, energy and Reiatsu that was far above what any normal Quincy used. On the chest, through his white shirt, a red, complex seal lit up, and the blood-red of the eyes turned into the bright yellow of a cat faster than anyone could notice.
Time seemed to halt in his spirit. Thoughts and talking with your other self, especially an inner spirit, was an action faster than those energy blasts and the water could even hope to be. The inner world of a Quincy was a dark place, but at the same time, it had all colors of existance in it. This was the home of an angelic spirit, and Johnathans other half. Shironeko.
Opening the inner eyes, looking at the bright, white humanoid cat-figure infront of him, Johnathan smiled. He feared death just like anyone else. But... he could ignore it. Because he had her on his side.
Nodding towards each other, they each reached out their right hand, touching each other with the fingertips. The spell that was spoken was heard even in the real world.

"Thou Art I.
I am Thou.
From the sea of souls,
We emerge."

With this, the eruption of light that happened right before the attacks could reach the target stopped. Instead of a Quincy, a true angel was now moved into the picture - short, somewhat spiked white hair with some black in it, a white longcoat with beautiful red and black rose ornaments, and two way shorter, but bright white guns in the hands, and last but not least - two majestic, blinding white wings. But actually, the wings didn't radiate light. The light was a side-effect from the massive amount of Reishi they took in all the time, turning Johnathan Walker into a walking, accumulating mass of energy that steadily grew until it erupted through his weapons.
Pointing the guns down in a matter of not even a second, both triggers were pulled. Now unified spirits, both in will and heart, there was no little mocking conversation going on in his head like normal. There was just one thing - the will to fight this demon, and to return peace to this city.
Pulling both triggers after charging first released two big energy blasts, not unlike a large-scale Cero or a Final Quincy Arrow, though weaker than the latter. However, the red and black energy blast hit the water meant to engful the Quincy, erupting in a violent explosion, as John himself shot upwards with a flap of his wings, speeding through the air. Still, the energy blasts were wide-spread enough to maybe become a problem. After all, being trapped inside of a vortex of energy was never a good thing, especially if you had wings on your back that even gave more field for attacks. Also, the demon seemed to have summoned some kind of guardians around herself.
//Quite formadible, both in defense and attack... if I slack off, I'll die. Simple as that. Flying directly at her and trying to slash her would equal suicide, just floating here will turn me into mince-meat. And that water... I don't think I took it out completely. I have to move, move, and again... MOVE!//
With that, his current course of battle was set - it was time to use Flying Style, the style made for pure speed and slowly wearing down the enemy. The downside, obviously, was not being able to release real large-scale attacks with that certain boom that finished enemies off. But for now, the alternative was a swift death.
"Flying Style..." Crouching down in the air as the energy vortex began to form, the Ziamichi-Quincy had to act fast. "All Sides Barrage!" Shooting forward through the air, folding the wings on his back together, Johnathan literally broke through the energy Vortex all guns blazing, holding down the triggers of his guns. This resulted in a constant bullet stream of small attacks, breaking away enough of Manas attacking energy to get through without being turned into a nice fine Quincy-paste. Still, small cuts appeared all over his hands and clothing, but nothing to cry about just yet. His anti-poisoning ability should be able to fend of possible infections, and Walker was quite happy about that. It was common knowledge that demonic beings liked using those.
Unfolding his wings again and shooting through the air, attempting to circle around Mana in a wide-spread maner, Johnathan continusly fired his guns at her. Of course, her shielding would most likely fend of most attacks, but if those summoned elementals now started firing skulls, the barrage of red and black petal-styled bullets would surely cause them to explode right into Manas face if she wasn't carefull.
//If one bullet doesn't kill the enemy, shoot ten! If those are not enough, shoot 100! IF that's not enough, just keep shooting until it IS enough! ROSE PETAL STORM!//
Death by a thousand cuts was surely at work here, though the actual result of death was doubtfull. Still, an experienced Quincy could fire over three-thousand arrows a second - those two guns in unison had an output somewhere between 4000-5000 smaller, weaker energy blasts per second. From the barrels, they seemingly sprouted into varius curves and slings, but all eventually aimed into the same general direction to shower Mana with raw spiritual particles, while John was flying his arc.

~Now, the battle of souls was truely starting. Who would win in a fight between one of the strongest demons, and a Quincy with enough confidence to lose half of it and still have enough to support all of the earths population?~

[Hisao Akura]

"I'm harmless, really. What? Your wallet? No idea where that is."
-Hisao Akura, the phantom thief

"Holy... shit." Backing off, Hisao quickly withdrew to rooftops farther away, as a true shitstorm started to unfold over London. This one guy who suddenly shined as bright as the morning sun, a demoness with enough power to oneshot him - this was WAY out of the boys league. Of course, he did have the power potential of the original Kuuga. But potential and actual power were quite a different story with him, since he was far away from using all forms to the maximum.
"Demons, assholes with weapons, now a giant fucking airship flies in to help... What in heaven's name is going on here? Geez, and I thought tea-time was the normal thing during the day in england. Not fights to the death against hell..." Another change quickly drew his attention. In addition to demons, Hollows were now also running rampant around the city. Well, he was weaker than those insane guys. But he still had the power to kick the ass of any foot-soldier or run of the mill Hollow, Adjuchas-class or not - a quick jab into the head with the Dragon Rod was usually deadly. But before he could jump back down into the action, something exploded - or rather, many demons exploded into pieces. Without thinking too much, Hisao made a large leap over two houses, landing on top of...

...The Jet Sliger, the vehicle another one of the heroes used to get into the action. Keeping himself as steady as possible, Hisao had to drop his Dragon Rod, which turned back into a metal pole on the way to the ground when the Jet Sliger was long gone from there.
"S-Sorry for hitching a ride without warning!" Clawing himself into the metal in his blue form, Hisao looked upwards. This armor... Of course, he was one of Karakuras very own heroes!
"You're Faiz, right? Let me help you out!" Ducking under a flying demon, he had a 'brilliant' idea... "Give me a gun or something! I am Another Kuuga!" With a gun, he could enter the Pegasus Form, and whipe out those flyers without a second thought or one moment of hesitation. The accuracy of Pegasus Kuuga was legendary. His right hand pointed at the being known as Sireshi Kitanzen, though Hisao didn't know that name.
"This guy destroyed the Big Ben! We can't let him get away with this!"

(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 1zz6irn
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty Re: (FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 pm
(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 EvilAnime3

Sireshi Kitanzen

"Oh how pathetic you humans can be."

Sireshi watched wide-eyed, tilting his head to the right and cracking his neck , watching the mighty clock topple over and fall, all sixteen stories crashing to the ground in a shower of metal, concrete, and human body parts. He quickly turned, watching the Jet Sliger approaching his location. Sireshi smirked, there appeared to be someone hanging onto it, what a fool. He turned, slowly sliding his hood back ofver his head and breathing in the air. He could feel it, he could feel the power radiating off of the enemies and allies who had come to fight for London.

Sireshi grinned to himself, no one would even be able to know he had power by looking at him. If they had seen what he had just done, sure, but as far as his reiatsu, it could be felt, at the moment, as being human level. Hardly a threat to anyone who chose to fight him, right? Wrong.

He rolled his arms, quickly walking to the edge of the roof and looking down. The humans were scattering, they were afraid, terrified even, perfect.

Sireshi turned, walking back towards the destroyed door, down the flight of stairs, and out into the streets. He stepped back quickly as a large blast of green energy flew past across the street from him, destroying every building in its path and murdering countless humans. Good, very good.

He walked slowly into the street, taking a hard right and walking down the very center, positioning himself perfectly as he walked. He slipped his daggers out of their sheaths on his hips, hidden by his cloak. The humans scurried towards him, they wanted sanctuary, or someone to help. They were desperately begging, coming to the man who looked confident striding down the rode. They came in droves, they needed help.

It made them really easy targets.

He cut them down, every one, every last pathetic human who came to him for help. There was a nice group of them around him now, and it was only after the third one fell that the rest realized what was happening and began to scatter. It didn't matter, he jumped from one position to another, running across the street from one place to the next, mindlessly slaughtering all the humans in his path. One after another after another fell until he had a nice collection of over a hundred bodies laying in the street behind him, his dagger, his cloak, and his clothing covered in blood.

It was fantastic.

Sireshi stopped, looking back and grinning widely, his blood lust coursing through him like it never has before. He laughed maniacally, facing the sky and laughing like a madman, mocking the very heavens as his hood fell off. His wide-eyes and sadistic grin now plain.

He stopped suddenly, facing the ground and sheathing his daggers. It was time, time to play.

He lifted his head, his lips parting, the words that escaped them sign that he was serious about destroying this city.

"Kokoro No Henka: 30%" He said, closing his eyes, his voice barely a whisper. The second the words left his mouth, his entire body was overtaken by shadow, turning his whole body black as his hair grew out, now stretching past his waist. He lowered his head, his eyes snapping open, now revealed to be half ice-blue and half blood-red. The right side of the right eye, and the left side of the left eye taking the red color, while the opposite sides took the ice-blue. His clothing also changed, his skin-tight black tank top now becoming longer, and baggier, and his jeans becoming more like slacks. The collar of his cloak extends, and the red trim on the cloak also is replaced by black. He smirks and laughs loudly, this was where the fun truly began.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:32 pm

(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 280px-KamenRiderFaiz

[Takumi Inui||Faiz]

"i won't stray from my path anymore, as i stray, people continue to get hurt, if fighting is a sin then i will bear the weight of the sin, on my shoulders!"

Takumi continued riding onto a destination to fight a fierce opponent, and hopefully mend some of this ruckus, that was occurring all around London. So far, there was no reason that he could even conjure, in his mind. Mindless Killing, that's all this was. While he watched death happen before his eyes, memories of the little girl that helped change him into the hero he is today, began to surface in his mind. What did you say you would protect?; The people Why would you protect them; Because i'm a human, and furthermore the hero, known as Faiz. Those were the thoughts rolling over his mind, like a crashing avalanche. If he had any say in this, he would make sure that whoever caused this ruckus, would pay with their life. Currently, he knew john was fighting Mana, the strongest warrior out of the whole group that arrived, at least in his eyes, thanks to the telepathic link that the heroes had, he could easily sense, that his brother in arms, was having a show down, and fighting for his ideal of a peaceful nation. It inspired Takumi even more, so he definitely knew that his goal was sure. He couldn't help but sense another spiritual pressure, it was close, very close, almost too close... Close, and kind of near the vice captain level, but still enough to make the warrior turn around.

A mini version of kuuga, was in his vision. For a moment, he questioned if his peripheral vision was failing him, or was this an illusion caused by the opponent, no, no illusion could feel this real. He looked back and heard the voice, it sounded nothing like Yuusuke's voice, at all. It sounded a bit younger to be more precise. Now, usually if it wasn't for Takumi hearing the boy out, he would've pushed him off, and let him fall into the madness, but he could tell there was some good spirit coming from the boy. He looked at him, through the faiz visor, and assessed his stature, and body structure, whatever the case was, his body was definitely similar to Yuusuke's. "Alright...i don't really have a gun but i'm sure this can work" he said as he pulled out the faiz phone, from his belt waist, and began to input a few numbers. "Blast Mode" With that sound, the phone had now switched into a gun mode. It was shaped in the form of a gun, so it would be easy for him to change into the Pegasus bow gun. Naturally, if Takumi were to use it himself he could use them to fire out pyramid shaped laser beam's, most of the beams, having bala damage, given enough time, it could even have cero damage, but for now. Takumi put his trust in this young boy. He truly hoped he was making the right choice, in the back of his head. After that exchange, he began to listen to the boy, about what was going on so far. This was a turning point, and had actually helped takumi figure out his plan now.

"Yeah i'm faiz, but you better use that carefully, ok kid?" he said, in a slightly cool and calm tone. He always had an exuberant style, fighting as Faiz. At some points, even showing off. He looked in the direction sireshi was, but quickly could tell he was leaving his area to jump to a new one, so his plan was to simply steer the jet sliger, into a different direction. The Jet Sliger's unique design gives it unparalleled speed, maneuverability and firepower for a vehicle of its size. However, its open cockpit yields little defense, intended to be operated by one wearing a King Gear, providing its own protection. It has 5 powerful jet engines that can drive it forward at speeds approaching 1300 km/h and 3 large maneuvering thrusters on each side to allow speedy turns or fast sideways movement. Its wheels can rotate 90° left or right on their axis, allowing the Jet Sliger to drive sideways or spin 360° on the spot. It is also able to fly, hover and travel underwater, but it loses much of its maneuverability when doing so. It can also be operated on it's own. So this toy of his, was quite durable, and quite handy. So, there were many ways to use it, on land, on air and in flight, and even in the seas. Takumi was a man who could make the best with technology like this.

"Alright...i think we can handle him, but i'm gonna need you to use some strength to carry this bad girl" he said patting the Jet sliger's side. "I need to teach the man who think's he's oh so powerful from killing humans a lesson" he said, with a serious expression, his voice solemn, but his intent, deadly. There was one thing he did, and he handed Hisao, a suitcase. This held more of his power up gear, and would prove helpful in this battle, if Hisao was good at thievery. Then hiding these trinkets within his grasp's, would be no problem. It would simply be a question of how good the two could team up. After that, Takumi jumped off of the large machine, and landed down, creating a slight pulse through the ground. His Reaitsu began to rise, and he gripped his hands. He whistled, and the moment he did, a new trinket of his arrived. One that was more skilled in AL. As far as robotic technology went. Auto-vaijin, Auto Vaijin, was Faiz's Main Support Mecha and works as a Vehicle Bike as well. it has limited AL, but is quite smart on it's own, and follows the orders of Takumi down to a knot, meaning if someone attacks his friends using his Faiz Gear. The, Auto Vajin, also sports the Faiz Edge, a weapon takumi uses to slice through his opponents with precise, and damaging cuts, often meant to be finishing blows or killing blows. The System, is filled with artillery weaponry, mostly bullets, and is capable of mid air use, able to fly in the sky and hover around, coming at very convenient times, however it can become quite clumsy in some cases, often shooting Takumi himself. and other bystanders, if their not careful, but over all this robotic companion serves as a very strong help and force, for takumi. when he really needs it in those near death situations.

Takumi pushed a button, on the mecha, and put it into vehicle mode, as he grabbed the faiz edge, and began to look back at the man, who had now made his own transformation. Takumi flicked a switch over the weapon, and generated his reaitsu out through it, as it turned into what would be called in the modern day, a light saber. the Faiz Edge is a one-handed lightsaber-like weapon whose blade was made of Sol Glass. It can be used to initiate the Sparkle Cut, where Faiz fires an anti-gravity pulse along the ground (which can immobilize ground-based enemies by levitating them in the air) and overcharged the energy in the blade, allowing it to perform more powerful cuts. The damage is not caused by the blade itself, but by the energy that it discharged once in contact with the target. The damage, it produced was quite deadly. So there could be no taking him lightly, he quickly moved the saber up and moved his right and left legs forward. Ready to battle this man, while his partner for today, provided him with the necessary means to defeat him. Who would come out on top, the cool minded hero and the theif? or the man who found so much joy in the torment, that had upraised today?

Last edited by Misaiko on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:05 pm
Myself, Agito, and Hisao (Half of silim's presence here) are now moving into a seperate fight thread.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:27 am
(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Takeshipostimage
--------------------
And so he retreats
to put his power to better use.
---------------------
Takeshi had been hard at work trying to clear the demons out of the city and get some of the residents safely away. However, between the demons, hollows, and K-World operatives, it was hard to simply keep track of at all times. However, this was only the smallest of his problems, as a sudden new reiatsu hit the area, forcing him to a knee. The energies being released were going to prove too much for him once the battle escalated much farther; even at the distance he had put between himself and the combatants. He released more of his own power, and pushed the effects off as he stood up again. There was a sudden beep, and he grabbed the phone the 12th Division had provided to relay orders to the people sent into the battle. The orders were simple; withdraw.

However, below that was a new order. He looked back in the direction of the battle taking place in the sky overhead for a moment, and then at the surrounding chaos. He grimaced; as much as he hated it, he had his orders. There was little he could do here now; he was simply too far out of his league to be dealing with this at the moment. He opened a Senkai gate and vanished from London all together as he ran back through to Soul Society, and eventually to his new objective; Cairo.

(FINSIHED) THE BATTLE FOR LONDON! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Genpakupostpic
Genpaku Arishima
Captain of the Special Human Task Force

------------
[Epic Score - No Fear]