Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] Empty Round One. Start! [PRIVATE]

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:22 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] 6EdIfMt

Having met dear old Abalia who had become her new bestie for the time being since all her other friends had seemingly disappeared she had been lucky enough to score a spot in the woman's guest bedroom. Since then Nelliel had gone from the Tercera Espada all those years ago all the way to a NEET that spent most of her time upstairs of the Tundra.

A few weeks ago she had asked Abalia to go get her some games. These had never really been given to her before and to try them was of a great appeal. Since then she had been playing games, not all these sick VRs and awesome hot titles. She was getting the sweet classics from like four-hundred years ago. She didn't know the specifics but she had been immersed in games like Sim City, Harvest Moon. A lot of old simulation games. There was one in particular that had her as well though called Swat 4, she wasn't the violent type but did this really count as violent? At first she had not taken to it but it had grown on her.

Abalia had gone out, she had no idea as to why that was. Nel didn't hassle her or ask too many questions. With her new clothes she had gotten a few more that were pretty comfy like her rags were. Nel had mostly been wearing t-shirts and her underwear since no one saw her except Abalia so it wasn't public indecency and the two of them were girls anyway.

Taking a break from the game she paused and laid back into the nice soft couch. It'd be nice to get a drink or food into her so it would result in her going downstairs into the actual cafe. It was a weekend so they were closed pretty early, there was no reason for anyone to come and it's not like it was easy to peer in. So seeing her in this state of dress was unlikely for any normal bystander.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] Gamma_Signature
Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] CHARACTER_LISTRound One. Start! [PRIVATE] GRAPHICS_THREADRound One. Start! [PRIVATE] TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Round One. Start! [PRIVATE]

Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:26 am

The sun was shining, the world was turning, thus, Hayden had work to do.

In the course of worldly events he could not always rely on his subordinates to handle all his tasks. It was not a lack of trust but rather the simple truth that in order to completely work at best efficiency he himself see to some things. In this case it was simply dropping off the official documentation of Abalia's orders to establish the Penal Legion and her brevet rank of Major- a temporary rank to reaffirm her military authority while also allowing her time to train.

Hayden would not simply entrust this legion to her without seeing to she got some formal education on their military tactics. But that would be handled at another time.

In the meantime the man would open the door to the Tundra being greeted by a blast of cold air. Stepping inside he'd briefly fix his tie, wearing one of his custom tailor'd suits. Unlike many of the informal and formal leaders of the world Hayden advisor's had impressed upon him the need for him to be seen wearing such business attire. Even now in the heat of Africa he was wearing a simple three piece suit, a golden pocket watch nestled in one of his coat pockets.

Hard leather shoes would clap against the floor as he proceeded past the counter, he had been here enough to know of the second floor living arrangements. He suspected he could simply drop off the documentation once he knocked, provided everything was ok. If they where not here- he could slip it under the door.

If someone was in the other room he was certain his heavy footsteps combined with his loud leather shoes. It was not like he had to hide his approaching presence. In the mean time, once he reached the door he would knock three times reaching into his coat to remove the thick envelope. He would not spend long grabbing it, immediately gripping the golden pocket watch to check the time.

"This shouldn't take long.."

He spoke to no one particularly, commenting on the situation. Gloved hands would slip back inside into his coat pockets, thankfully the coolness of the air did not hamper him. Even the heat of Africa didn't effect him much- perks of someone of his strength.

But thus he waited for the door.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] JfH75kA
Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:16 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

Having gotten the food and drink she wanted from downstairs the arrancar was quick to return to her dwelling above. Resuming her game for a few minutes it would not be long before she heard someone enter and come upstairs. While normally she might've checked the reiryoku she was preoccupied and assumed it to be only Abalia in the first place. With that understanding though it seemed that something was off with her initial idea.

Her friend who owned the place would obviously not need to knock or require assistance to get in. So Nel did what any reasonable person would do. Assume she had simply forgotten keys to get in.

Getting off the couch and heading towards the door to open it look at just who was there and there was a man a little taller than she was and well-dressed. He was not Abalia but he did carry the same standard with dressing it seemed in a tailored suit that looked expensive and well made. As opposed to what she was wearing in stark contrast. For Nelliel the fact quite a bit of her body was exposed didn't faze her in the slightest as she went to introduce herself.

"Well hello your majesty. My name's Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck, what brings you here?"

Surprisingly she did know just who Hayden was. Abalia had spent the time to educate her on the important things about Vastime and the royalty and her boss was one of those things which helped her to identify him. There was a slight thoughtful expression face on her as she considered the fact she was dressed this way in front of the King of Vastime. Abalia would likely have scolded her heavily if she found out but thankfully she wasn't here and so her wrath might be delayed.

"I apologise for my state of dress. If you'd like I can get changed into something more appropriate?"

Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] CHARACTER_LISTRound One. Start! [PRIVATE] GRAPHICS_THREADRound One. Start! [PRIVATE] TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:20 am

As the door open'd Hayden eyes was focused on a brown envelope in his hand, his attention almost solely on it for a second. Before the door could completely open he had already began to talk, assuming it was the woman he'd had grown to expect.

"Abalia I've brought the paperwork-"

His sentence was cut off as the person spoke at the same time of him, the voice certainly not the woman he was expecting. Hazel irises would greet another pair of hazel eyes. Aqua green hair tumbling down, fair skin, and clothes which certainly Abalia would never wear. That was amusing to say the least, who this person was or why they where here was a matter for another time.

He'd let an easy smile come onto his lips, a mixture of mild amusement and embarrassment. The naturally formal and respectful nature of the man coming through with that smile, not quite too concerned with the situation.

"My apologies, I assumed you was someone else. It is a pleasure to meet you Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck." The man repeated their name with ease, one did not get his position without having some level of linguistic affinity. Thankfully between his studies and technology he was able to approach a level of respectableness when it came to names.

But he'd soon lift the brown letter up, giving it a soft wave as if to draw their attention to it for a moment. If he was disturbed by their garb he seemed not to show it, truth be told he'd had seen far worst in his life. Being on the battlefield for a portion of it, the anatomy of a body rarely elicited a response.

Admittedly, Nelliel was something different.

"Whatever suits you, I assume you are staying with Abalia. I simply came to drop off this to confirm her appointment of a battalion of soldiers." He'd look to them for a moment, then to the paper marked by a wax stamp holding his crest. A thin slash of a smile came onto his lips before tilting it softly to her.

"Can I entrust this to you, that you can deliver it to Abalia? It would render a great service to myself, and in turn, Vastime."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:01 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

A small smile made its way onto Nelliel's lips at the young man's mistake towards her identity, yes he was a young man to the wizened old arrancar that definitely didn't look her age mind you though. Despite her childish attitude towards a lot of things though she was making a concerted effort towards making a good impression and not getting too out of hand as she might've done with Abalia. After all he was the King of Vastime himself and also Abalia's boss. Nel didn't want to give her friend a hard time because of how she acted.

"It's quite alright your majesty. I doubt she really would've brought me up unless it was called for."

Seeing that he seemed unfazed by Nel's attire all that she could really respond with was a mental shrug. If he didn't mind then there was no reason not to. Nelliel wasn't as innocent as you might think from a child to make an assumption towards him liking what he saw. Boys liked girls in less clothing right? Not that it called for her to strip but that could've contributed towards it.

"Of course I can deliver it to her. She'll be back sometime soon I assume. Can't really be sure though since I didn't really push her for answers. Would you like to come in though? I can offer a beverage if you'd like for having come all this way?"

Moving a bit to the side to allow him to go in if he wished to take her up on the offer the former Espada had yet to clean up fully so there was a small bit of mess around the place including a video game paused on the screen. Funny that someone who clearly boasted some level of power around the one-tier margin would spend their time doing this.

"What can I get you? Also if you prefer you may call me Nel if my name's too long."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:13 pm

The letter which was nestled imbetween his index and middle finger gentally tilted towards her so she may take it. Assuming she did the thin slash of a smile would widen just a bit. For some such as he, entrusting a letter of this magnitude was the beginnings of perhaps a professional relationship. It would be not just wise but also extremely beneficial to him and Vastime should Nelliel seek future employment. Simple tasks like this could perhaps become more common for the woman.

But as his hazel orbs scanned the room catching the soft mess he was a mixture of surprised and not. But his gaze would focus on the woman before giving a gentle nod taking an easy stride inside, his eyes only briefly flicking up and down as if examining the woman. Only for a mere instant however as he spoke.

"I can always make time for Vastimians, particular the pretty ones." It was an idle jest, one which would be ended once he found himself a seat on the couch. He navigated the room as if he had been here before, which he had- when it was owned by Mirja Eeola. Never the less, his leg would cross as he looked behind him towards her.

She was something new to their land, an immigrant from a foreign land who had stuck themselves in. He had purposefully called her a Vastimian despite not owing citizenship; for in his majesty eyes any denizen within his lands was at the moment a Vastimian. How could he not call them one? In this land of new beginnings and migrants, each one he was willing to die for, it would be almost Lèse-majesté to not do so.

There was something within the young man, something which was burning in an all consuming flame. A youth which had been reignited recently, one which was shedding the cold layers of detachment and becoming reinvested in every aspect of life. This young king, which led a nation on the brink of greatness, had risen quickly and with that came the chance to fall just as quickly.

"I would love for you to show me how this game work, I don't think I've sat down and touched a controller since the 2010s." His back would relax into the couch, his hands removing the gloves placing them on the arm rest. Those same hands found themselves gripping his knee idly while one propped his head up. An interesting site to say the least.

"If I may call you Nel, you may call me Desmond."

Desmond. His given name, instead of his surname Hayden. It was a new dawn and sometimes it was time to shed certain past elements. A small nod towards his past, a soft breeze usering him to a vigor and personality closer to when he was human all those years ago. It felt right.

As it should.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:50 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

As he made his jest Nel smiled sweetly to him. She figured it was just a compliment and so she'd take it as such, although a joking compliment any compliment was a good one right? Seeing him make his way and sit in what had previously been her spot she gave another small smirk as she contemplated telling him he couldn't sit there but she was sure Abalia would not take lightly to hear about that and it was just a spot, even then technically the whole couch was her spot when she stretched out her entire figure. She was no small lady.

After grabbing out two small cans of soft drink the arrancar made her way back to the couch while listening to him ask her about the game she was playing and giving a bit of information on his experience with them. Moving aside the cushions that were next to Hayden, presumably for her own comfort when she had the whole couch to herself Nel adopted a comfortable position of her own and watched him thoughtfully.

"Desmond? I suppose I can do that, it does feel better to say than your majesty."

She appreciated this act of equality, it by putting each other on first name basis it immediately shifted the conversation and relationship to be more casual and on equal standing between the two of them for the meeting rather than keeping it in a state where Nelliel would have to act properly and regard him as a superior during their meeting.

"Well Desmond, the game's pretty fun, you just manage and build up a city. It's one of these.. Simulation games Abalia says. It's a very old game though, not very modern like all the things most people play these days. What kind of games do you play?"

Despite asking him what games he played Nel was thinking of different questions, after all his taste of games were relavent to the topic there was more interesting areas that you could ask people and get an idea of their character and merit. Up until now all she had was Abalia's word to go off Hayden's character, she had been presented a chance to really see it for herself and therefore the topic of games was not likely to the be highlight of their meeting.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:02 am

"Truth be told I haven't been able to play games lately, but when I was a young lad I tend to have had a varied taste."

The man would shift his torso to look at them, now his own shoulder bumping into the couch. His hazel eyes gazing at it briefly before returning to look at Nelliel. It was a strange question for the man as he let silence overtake him, trying to think back to a far simplier time. One when the weight of the crown wasn't on his head, or obligation to nation.

But soon he would have his answer speaking to her.

"I was a fan of those strategy games that involved controlling armies and nations; or role-play games. I liked the escapism when I was a young man, but I also liked a challenge. Competitive games attracted me, but story driven games where my favoured."

It was a good reflection to who he was at a person, nearly a perfect parallel in the grand scheme of things. But that was neither here nor there.

"Do you mind if I remove my jacket?"

Provided she didn't mind the man's callous hands would set to unbuttoning the garment, carefully removing the tailor'd material that his numerous advisors demanded he get. It was as if he was shedding some part of him, folding it carefully before placing it on the back of the couch. Wearing suits and meeting diplomatically wasn't his natural talent, but an acquired skill he had to at minimally learn.

But his gaze would focus back on the aqua hair'd woman. He had the unique chance to get to know someone who was close to the woman he worked intimately with. To see what type of people she asscioated with was amusing to say the last.

"You enjoying the land of Vastime? I can understand for an outsider it may be jarring perhaps."

It was a fair question, with this being the new land of opportunity and competition Hayden felt new comers could be a bit jarred at it all. But that did not discourage him, in fact it was clear the soft tint of pride in his voice was enough to voice his love. For all his faults, and all his mistakes, he had not counted this land among them.

His weight would shift leaning into the couch softly as his arm rested on the back rest. A thin smile on his lips.

"If you have any opinions or questions, feel free to indulge me."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:20 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

"I see. Abalia likes to give me simulation games and strategy ones. Everything's a learning experience with her but they're still really fun."

Nelliel finished up her talk on games before he asked if it were okay to remove his jacket. She moved a bit to gesture towards her own state of dress with a grin to emphasis her next words.

"Given my own appearance I think removing a jacket is more than appropriate to remove Desmond, don't you think?"

Holding her smile while she readjusted herself as he shed his jacket. For Nelliel she wasn't used to sharing the couch and she was by no means a small woman unlike Abalia so she instead leaned back and pulled her legs up from her side so that she was casually half-laying and half-sitting perpendicular too him.

"How am I enjoying it? It's not that jarring, it's foreign though. I never really left Hueco Mundo that much and it's only in the last few months that I came back out into the Human World again. My home is beginning to get quite messy and I do not want to be swept up into either of the two sides that seem ready to clash. I suppose my experience is also limited though, I've spent most of my time in here since Abalia let me stay and probably haven't seen all there is to offer."

Tossing one of the two soft drinks that she had previously taken there would be a small flick of her arm and it would be up to him to catch the can although her aim was fairly good so it shouldn't be too much trouble. Opening it and taking a sip of the sugary drink though Nelliel turned her attention back to his question.

"I think I'd need to see more of it before I really gave my thoughts. It'd be fairly unfair to judge a book by its cover, as it would be unfair to judge a kingdom by its king no?"

From her cheeky comment there was an offer in the words if one read between the lines sufficiently. Nel did look for some fun after all and going outside would probably be good for her. This just served as an excuse to make it happen rather than laying about here in her underwear mooching off Abalia.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:45 am

"An interesting opinion; most would see the King as the penultimate of their people. But I suppose in a place like this, it is not so simple."

A callous hand would have no trouble at all lifting it's self upward, grabbing the soft drink out the air with ease. Truth be told, the whole muscle memory was formed from learning how to catch weapons or other projectiles when he was at his most intensive training. Through his body hadn't been worked at it's peak for some time, the male still could tap into that power at a moment's notice.

Cracking the drink open he would take a long drink of it, letting the fluid rush into him the cool soft drink a welcome. Africa being as hot as it was; it was also nice to cool down.

"As for your home, I will admit I've been keeping a watchful eye over those events. One cannot deny that the events of your world echo into this one, and with our goal being the prosperity of earth we must stay privy to such things." He informed the woman, a sigh escaping his lips. It was far too stressful to be ignored.

But soon enough he'd place the drink down, his eyes only briefly looking to where she gestured. True she was wearing minimal clothing, not that it bothered him, but one might see him removing his coat as improper. Yet, he doubt such people would have eyes into this humble abode.

"If you will not judge so quickly, and if you are stuck here- perhaps I should take you out then. It seems only right."

A sly smile would ensure.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum