Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Round One. Start! [PRIVATE]

Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:03 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Hardly Desmond. I like to avoid those things, if I had that outlook then I'd think all arrancar and hollows were cruel and evil under Aizen and while many were and still there are those that stray from that path like myself"

Explaining herself before she took a much longer drink of her tasty beverage while she listened to him explain about the Hueco Mundo situation. While it told her that the effects there echoed to the living realm it didn't really tell her anything of what politics had occurred within it over the last year which was a shame but knowing her kind it was probably no good so there probably wasn't much to tell in the first place.

Raising her eyebrow with interest at his final comment that proposed an offer the former espada turned her eyes look at him curiously. It would be an interesting experience, to be able to get about and see Vastime with its sovereign and let her get a better idea of it. So she quickly got up and nodded at the offer.

"That sounds lovely. Although I'll need to get dressed."

Unfortunately for Hayden Nelliel still had some modesty to her, at least enough to know that Abalia would not approve of hearing of that kind of circumstance so she excused herself momentarily to go get changed into some denim shorts and a T-shirt. It was quite casual and probably a stark contrast to what Hayden was wearing.

"If this isn't too bad I'm ready to go now~"

Leaning forward and giving a pleased smile at how things had turned out the youthful woman gave him all the time he needed to be ready if he had not taken the opportunity already.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTRound One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADRound One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:17 pm

"You are a quick thing, arn't you?"

It was a tongue in cheek comment, the man hadn't expected her to get up so quickly but yet she did. And in no time what so ever he had committed to the action of taking them out to the town. Inwardly he groaned slightly. He was sure this was going to send some of the looser publication networks in a dizzy. None the less he'd stand up dusting his coat off as he re buttoned it.

His eyes would flicker to the letter before deciding Nelliel had properly handled the matter. Surely Abalia would find it within their house, and with that business attended they could get lunch.

"Comfortable and casual, I envy you."

The man laughed, not boisterously and loud but soft in passing. As if the act it's self wasn't something he was used to or did often, and like a breeze it was gone replaced with a curve of a smile. He'd motion for them to lead the way, a soft whirl of the hand around his waist before speaking and following.

"Are you hungry? I could suggest some dining establishments. You'll see that we are quite the cultural society."

Of course, being an epicenter of immigration they had the unique benefit of a series of different cultural taste. Authentic and traditional, the capital had it's benefits.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:09 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

"Comfortable and casual indeed Desmond. It would do you some good to try it sometime, surely your people wouldn't judge you for not wearing fine gold and jewels?"

Giving a small smile at her own cheeky comment while she waited for him to be ready, her comment exaggerating of course the fine clothes he was wearing and not waltzing around with literal jewels and gold hanging from his body but Nelliel thought it would be fine for a leader to wear casual things like herself as much as appearances did matter. Maybe she should've put something better on like a t-shirt that was a little longer so it did leave a bit of her midriff exposed but not so much you'd call the shirt a tank top. She did try to be modest about it after all.

"Hmm.. A meal does sound wonderful, although you would need to lead the way. I don't really have any dislikes either so feel free to take me to your favourite place if you'd like."

Taking the lead despite him being above her in the social order she took hold of the King's hand and lead them out of the establishment if he didn't resist and outside, something that it had been quite a bit since she been out, her life hadn't been the most out-going for the most part lately and that's why after getting them both outside she wrapped her arm around his back and surrendered the lead to him while leaving it as an open offer to guide her like a gentleman but given his position she was ready to just walk beside him or hold hands.

"Well I suppose it's your turn to lead the way now Desmond."

Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTRound One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADRound One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Round One. Start! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:52 am

"Perhaps not my supporters would look upon me so callously, but my detractors?"

He'd pose that question in jest, returning the cheeky comment. Surely they was speaking in exaggerated but there was a grain of truth to both their words. Vastime was not so callous to treat their king as sub-par if he chose to not showcase grandiose items. But it was also true that the subtlety of their society which require some lever of presentation. In the eyes of his detractors those who wished to circumvent his rule, implace their own, or simply elevate themselves striking him was ever the tempting option.

He was not simply a man or king, but a public entity forever beholded to his people and ideals.

In his moment of thoughtful haze he hadn't registered how quickly the woman's soft hand had grasped his callous one. Hundred upon hundred days of warfare had caused them to scar and heal various times, no healing factor or body could replace those thin lines. It was a stark contrast to her own, she who had the luxury to relax. She who had fought a war many years ago, but now could rest. That could play games.

Instinctual he tensed a foreign feeling, both pleasant and unpleasant assaulting his senses. A memory which was bittersweet had temporary overtaken his mind before returning his focus back to the woman, his callous fingers only briefly tightening as their hands slipped away. Only to be replaced by a more intimate gesture.

One might think his first reaction would be to settle into it or softly explain how it would be improper regarding public perception. But those where not the things which took his mind, but a sharp painful reminder in his chest. A flaming reminder which caused his eyes to close and his head to shake.

"I suppose I will have to."

Perhaps it was spite which had made him say those words, in order to cast former feelings into oblivion. Perhaps it was his subtle way of accepting the touch of another. But whatever his reasons he'd settle into a stride with her, her arm around his waist.

"My favorite place.. It's not too far, I hope you enjoy it as I will."

Their walk would begin then, in the evening light of the Capital city. Perhaps it was something about the evening which always appealed to the King, the way the city softened under the sun hazy lights. The cobblestone roads which had been fixed countless times, the pedastrations seeking to make themselves get to their loved ones. It was that time of day when Desmond was not king of Vastime to his people but another walker on the streets, and Nelliel was simply some girl.

It would only be for some moments they would walk in silence, before Hayden would speak again.

"I love all of this."

There was such an overwhelming need to say those words, that something deep within the male had to make him profess that. As hazel eyes seemed to gaze as the many buildings lacing the streets, the men and women rushing about. The vendors which tried to sell their goods, it made his heart swell enough to cause a smile and shine in his eyes far too easy to notice. Within Nelliel's arm was a man who truly, deeply, loved something so profoundly that it took precedence before everything.

Maybe that was why he had attracted Abalia to his side, why he had tamed the beast known as Atlas, and found friendship among the wayward sons and daughters of the world. It gives him something to focus on other than himself and all his faults, faults which he can't help but over examine.

"I don't think anything quite takes my breath away like this city... save for maybe a few things."

His hazel eyes would break their focus to focus on her, now that they stopped at a crosswalk waiting for it to turn green.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:31 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

"Favourite place huh? Lucky me~"

Giving a soft smile to the playful comment of her own, it wasn't that she expected him to deny her his favourite spot or anything with her comment but at the same time it was her trying to keep the air between them light and relaxed. She didn't want to have him worry too much or anything on whether she was enjoying herself or worrying too much about how he might be perceived.

After a brief period of silence between them while she was trying to think of what else she could say to keep the conversation going but trying to avoid leaving it too long to become an awkward silence between the two of them. Thankfully he appeared to break it with the sudden sentiment he left her in on and brought her eyes to look at him while still connected to him at the him on their walk.

"Oh? Yes. It is pretty peaceful here."

Chiming in her agreement while she looked away while biting her lip, compared to her own race this place was indeed nice to be. No worries or panic, a feeling of safety rather than having to fight tooth and nail every day or be always moving to try and avoid conflict for the sake of the attackers and herself. Here there was none of that, was it just a human thing? She didn't think so since she proved some Hollows could be civil but at the same time it was a little disappointing that her own kind couldn't evolve to be the same.

Stirred from her thoughts by his other comment and quickly shifting her attention back to him and grew a bit of red to her cheeks. It wasn't very noticeable but she couldn't tell if she was one of the subjects he was talking about. Probably not, she must've just been overthinking it and getting ahead of herself and giving him another one of her smiles that changed from her thoughtful expression she had just a few moments ago.

"Say, where is this favourite place of your's?"

Last edited by Gamma on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:28 am

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

"It's not too far, it's along the beach. I enjoy the view, the freshness of the sea air. I think ya' might enjoy it too."

He'd explain to her taking a deep breath, verdant eyes scanning the horizon as his chest raised. It was the soft changing of the air, the hint of salt in the air which caressed their skin which caused a smile to change to a grin. The feeling of her on his side, leaning into him with her arm around his back was something that was uniquely pleasant. It was not quite like the pleasantness he had felt once around Kimitsuki or Abalia. His head turned to look at her now.

In the afternoon sun her outfit was approriate considering their nation. But what really caught Hayden's attention was the soft illumination of their hair, the vibrant aqua green hair nearly as bright as his own eyes. The skull mask which rested on their head also drew his eyes, perhaps noticable to her before his eyes seemed to scan down to her own eyes. Hazel irises met verdant ones.

"I.."

The man opened his mouth as if to say something, but he stopped speaking. In his moment of silence his jaw hung slightly agap, barely reveal his mouth. In this daylight the full effect of the woman's charms seemed to hit him, the lighting of the sun creating a light effect on her face. Her hair bright among the vibrant display of colors of Vastime, it was not raw lust which had caused his stunned look but to see something so genuinely beautiful in the moment. If was akin to staring at a divine figure made flesh.

But he'd blink closing his mouth catching himself as they arrived outside the small cafe. A patio set up outside which would allow them to eat and enjoy the daylight and beach display. He'd clear his throat as he'd let a smile come onto his features now. He hoped she didn't catch his flustered moment but even now as he stared at her hazel eyes, a warm curosity could be felt within his own.

"It appears we are here; we can just sit ourselves outside if you don't mind. Frankly, you look impressive in this light- and I'd like to keep experiencing that."

He'd laugh waiting for her response, his eyes casting out to the sea once more. The colorful waves slooshing against sand and people alike. The scattering of people seemed to draw feel his eyes with a light contentment.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:29 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

Nelliel's hazel eyes met his gaze while he was staring at her looking a little dazed, she wondered what had his attention but was afraid to really move while he was so intensely looking at her. Caught like a deer in headlights while the sight she was making was completely unnoticed by her except for the less brilliant one she could make out faintly in the reflection of his eyes.

While she contemplated pulling him up on it he seemed to snap back before she could ask and end the trance that was between them. When he wasn't directly looking at her she checked her head and wondered if there was something on her bone fragment, maybe he saw some of her reiatsu leaking out or something even though the majority of it no longer did with Urahara's recent fixes to her body to return her to her proper form. Eventually they ended up on a patio

"Oh? Ah... That's okay. It is a nice day. It'd be a crime to let it be wasted by being indoors."

Blushing once again while giving an awkward smile given the hypocrisy of her comment. She hadn't been outdoors much lately, wasted many a good day like this one while she hid up there and played games in her own little comfy palace that she shared with Abalia. That was a little embarrassing, she didn't like to think she was a hypocrite, however the compliment didn't help her embarrassment either while she looked out at the sea and took in the view from next to him. Having positioned herself to be a little ahead of him and to the left if the table was round. Although trying to keep their conversation going she started with a suggestion before realising how expecting she must've looked having no money to get them herself and suggesting it.

[color:5b0c=##8B2D45]"Could we have a drink? I'm sorry to impose on you but I don't really have any money at the minute."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:18 pm

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

"You can't expect me, the gentlemen, to not pay for this?"

He'd comment offering a tired as he took his seat next to them, resting his forearms on the table. The soft blush on her face didn't go unnoticed by him in fact it cause his own cheeks to heat up slightly, before clearing his throat replacing it with a smile. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable, it was all to apperant the king himself wasn't the most social capable person but he tried. In this moment it felt nice to be with someone who knew the struggle which came with raw physical power.

But none the less someone would be with them shortly, smiling at the king and their companion. "Your majesty, you're early today! What can I get for you and your date?" The server would inquire causing an awkward chuckle to escape his lips. He'd quickly begin to speak as if to correct them, before looking to Nel as if to gauge their reaction before speaking. "I'd like a tea." He'd simply comment allowing Nel to get their own drink.

Once they did his gaze would refocus on the ocean, the gentle waves lapping at the shore all too enticing. Seeing the multitude of people enjoying themselves turned his smile into something more of a peaceful grin, as if a reminder of what he was doing. He'd turn to face her, emerald eyes warm and open to conversation.

"Do you enjoy swimming by chance?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:55 pm

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

"Thank you very much Desmond."

When she had settled down and her blush had disappeared a bit more Nelliel was able to relax while with the man beside her. After a few moments they were disturbed by a server that came and seemed misunderstood. Nelliel thought about correcting it but stayed silent when Hayden seemed to ignore it and just ask for the tea he was after.

"Oh. I just an iced tea please."

Responding while not correcting the server, she wondered as they ran off whether it would've been better to correct them but at the same time a bit of gossip about them maybe being together was probably better than giving the impression of trying to hide something that wasn't there. While she sat there looking concerned about what the server's misconception could lead to but thankfully she was pulled from the thoughts.

"Swimming? Haha. I think it's been so long since I swam I've forgotten."

Admitting to what would probably be a great embarrassment on her part to go swimming she wondered if he planned to offer it to her after their drink although there was one other issue.

"Also I don't have a swimsuit and Abalia scolded me for wearing rags last time, I don't think she'd take to kindly to me swimming without anything on especially in broad daylight with other people around."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:32 pm

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

"Sounds like Abalia."

The man would let out a laugh, hearty and almost approaching a loud level before he caught himself funneling it into a chuckle. He'd listen to what she said before he turned his gaze towards the beach, watching the white sand before looking back to her. He'd be a damn liar to say he didn't want to have that experience with her.

"Maybe we should get you one...-If you want of course." He'd add quickly lifting his tea sipping it, cursing mentally at himself for feeling like some bashful teen. He was the king of Vastime, a self-proclaimed King who had raised millions of people into a single nation! This was simply an outting with a new friend and there was nothing wrong with wanting to.. go for a spend. With that being said he'd place the cup of tea down.

He'd think for a moment before sighing rubbing his head, thinking about Abalia bringing an assortment of feelings to the surface. Nel may notice the fondness of which he spoke about her but even now he seemed to be fustrated by something, shaking his head to dismiss it. He'd offer her a smile once more before shifting his weight.

"If you've forgotten, perhaps I can teach you. It would only be just for the King to help someone develop."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum