Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Left_bar_bleue10/100Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Empty Paperwork... Oh, paperwork...

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:38 pm
Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Solas210

Doo-dee-doo-dee-doo-dee-doo. Oh, how Solas Foiche hated paperwork. And of all the days, why did it have to be on such a beautiful one?! She sighed softly, and scribbled her signature onto paperwork sheet #365. Only 125 to go... And she'd been doing this for at least an hour. She sighed softly, and scribbled her name onto another one.

366. With another sigh, she flicked the paper into her finished pile. Augh, what was taking this so long? Was it because she'd neglected to do a week's worth of paperwork? Naw, it couldn't be anything like that! Other Captains neglected to do that amount of paperwork, and they were usually fine! Why was she the one plagued with all of this?! There was a fine line between work and annoyance, and she was getting to think that this may be one of those "annoyances". With a yawn, Solas stood up from her desk, letting the Captain's Haori fall over her body.

"What to do, what to do?" She hadn't had anybody there to entertain, recently, and that was impacting on her social life, certainly. But, then again, she was a Captain. What was she to do, if she was to be someone else? She wasn't afraid to socialize outside of her rank class, but it seemed that those out of her rank seemed afraid to socialize with her. Then again, it wasn't like most Captians were exactly friendly and sociable now, were they? Execpt for that one... What was his name? Ah, yes. Daisuke. That one. The womanizer. She shuddered at the thought , and stared out the window silently.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps echoed through the halls.
KT
KT
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Left_bar_bleue0/0Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Empty Re: Paperwork... Oh, paperwork...

Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:10 am
Oh happy day! Again the sun was shining and upbeat whistling could be heard throughout the squad 8 barracks. Daisuke Onigawa had woken up that morning and took but one brief glance outside before deciding today was an outside kind of day. After much nagging, Daisuke's vice captain Kinoen had nagged him long enough that the slacker captain conceded to do his paperwork. After blazing through most of it, Daisuke found an opportunity to skip out and without a moment's hesitation, took it.

With a happy tune streaming from his perfect mouth, Daisuke gave winks to every female officer he made eye contact with, most of them giving him positive reactions while the rest either rolled their eyes or shot him a rather nasty glare. The small percentage of negative didn't bother the captain one bit however, it was too nice out and he was far too happy to let some silly women ruin his day.

After getting lost only twice, Daisuke managed to find his way to the 8's captain office. With a small knock, swift hands gently pulled open the door, a smile growing from happy to down right ecstatic. The vision of beauty in front of him could have no other effect...well...a few naughty feelings if he let his mind wander but that was beside the point. With but the subtlest of wolf whistles, Daisuke came closer.

"Hey there sweetheart, enjoying the day?" Emerald green eyes glanced at the stack of paperwork on her desk before going back to meeting hers "Figured I'd drop by and say hi!"

Daisuke Onigawa: 1-2+
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Left_bar_bleue10/100Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 pm
Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Solas210

Ugh. Him. The womanizer. No, she didn't hate him. He just annoyed her. He was a nice guy... Wasn't he? She sighed softly, and stood up from her desk, walking over to the man with a soft smile.

"Hey, Onigawa-taichou. Long time no see." Three days, to be exact. Not long enough, in her opinion. She sighed again, and took the nunchaku off her belt, the pair of staffs that were her sealed zanpakuto. She smiled brightly, and flicked them around a little on their chain. Walking away from the man, she went to a nearby bookshelf and started to flick through the books, picking a single one out of the mix with a tilt of her head.

"Did you know... that the average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb?" She laughed softly, not knowing why she had expressed this random fact - but believing that she had a purpose in what she had said somewhere.

"Random fact aside, is this purely a social trip, an attempt to flirt with me somehow? Or is this actual business?" Her smile was both warm and cold at the same time - both calming and scary... Almost as scary as Unohana... but not quite.
KT
KT
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Left_bar_bleue0/0Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:16 am
Despite the smile, Daisuke's analytical abilities frenzied. The subtle expression fluctuations didn't go unnoticed by the young looking man, his smile growing slightly as he took a seat in the chair in front of Solas' desk. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I'm not your favorite person hmm?" It didn't really bother him honestly, he could see himself being a little much for some to take.

"..So I've been told hun." Daisuke couldn't help but laugh, some people might not know the intricacies of the sexual world but to Daisuke, it was second nature. "As for why I'm here, I figured I'd pay you a nice little visit is all." Daisuke twiddled his thumbs absentmindedly before looking at her in the eyes.

"Figured I might help you get out of here sooner, maybe go out on the town with me later." A twinge of mischief formed on his face "And don't worry, no point, it obviously won't bear any fruit." Daisuke's deep green eyes bore into hers, his smile matching hers.

"Doesn't mean I can't compliment you every now and then." Daisuke couldn't help his nature, she was a woman, he was a man, it was unavoidable. "You look really good today, it really is a shame though."

Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:09 am
Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Genpakupostpic
Genpaku Arishima
Captain/Founder of the Special Human Task Force

------------

A silver haired young man walked at a steady pace down the walkways of Seireitei, making his way towards the 8th Division’s captain’s office. A route he knew by heart and a journey he could probably have made in his sleep by this point actually. He was dressed in the usual shinigami attire; the black hakama, kosode, and obi on top of the normal tabi and waraji. At his side was the second most notable oddity other than the platinum colored hair that sat on his head; a pair of full length Zanpaku-tous. His build was lean and athletic, and he walked with an ease of pace that explained the gentle smile playing across his features. His emerald eyes greeted those he passed.

And boy did he pass a lot of people that stopped to greet him, bow, or so forth. This became especially true once he entered the 8th Division’s section; many of its members who were around training and such stopped to run over and bow to him before simply bursting into conversation with the young man. He joked and laughed for a few moments, confident that his errand could be put on hold for a few minutes while he caught up with old squad mates. These people, those he would call his friends, showed him the proper respect that he technically deserved, despite the fact that he had specially asked them not to do just that.

His position as a captain didn’t vanish simply because he had left his Haori back in his divisional barracks. This man was Genpaku Arishima, the former captain of this very division; the current captain and founder of the Special Human Task Force. For a variety of reasons, he was known by a great many people, though it took a moment for some of those who he was not acquainted with to figure it out; especially when he didn’t have his Haori on, which he did more than some would have liked. Genpaku didn’t really care all that much though; he preferred not to pull his rank unless he had too, and usually wandered his own divisional headquarters helping out other members with tasks. His Haori was more saved for formal meetings and events.

Eventually, he managed to tear himself away from old squad mates as he made his way towards the captain’s quarters to meet up with an old friend. Solas had taken up captaincy when he had stepped out of the position to head the Special Human Task Force project. That didn’t stop him from teasing her from time to time, or from dropping in unannounced; much like he was doing right now, actually. He rounded the bend to find the door to the quarters open, and the din of conversation rolling out into the hallway.
”Random fact aside, is this purely a social trip, an attempt to flirt with me somehow? Or is this actual business?"

Gen closed the rest of the distance between himself and the doorway and leaned silently against the doorframe to figure out what was going on. Sitting in a chair and talking with Solas was a man with reddish hair and a athletic build. The Captain’s haori hanging on his shoulders bore the symbol of the 9th Division; that would make this man Daisuke Onigawa. Genpaku didn’t know the man too well personally; he had become a captain only 50 years before he had set out to create the SHTF and, more or less, relocated to Earth to play the roles that the position required. However, it was obvious from the way the conversation was going that this man had fallen for Solas like many others. Genpaku silently chuckled to himself, but let Daisuke speak his bit.

”Well, it seems like he’s figured it out; I guess that just makes him persistent, eh Solas-chan Genpaku finally spoke up, adding in the suffix in with all the joking tone that she probably would have expected from him. He stuck his tongue out with a wink at Solas as she turned to acknowledge his arrival.
”Long time no see.”

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:24 am
Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Solas211

"Shame, huh? Oh, you mean about my sexuality?" She was just gonna be brutally honest with him. No need to hide it from a fellow Captain. She laughed softly, almost as if she was simply flitting it off her shoulder.

"Well, y'know... I just don't like men that much. As lovers, not as friends, I mean. We could become very good friends. I mean, we really could." She smiled brightly at him, and then suddenly heard another set of footsteps. Why did that weight sound so familiar? She stood up, and walked over to the door, suddenly finding herself face to face with...

"Genpaku!" She leaped forward and hugged him quickly, before stepping back and turning to Daisuke, showing the man to the other man.

"Daisuke Onigawa, meet Genpaku Arishima. He was the Captain of this Squad before I took over." She smiled brightly, and then walked back over to her desk, pretending to have ignored the man's teasing honorific. She sat at her seat, and picked up a pen. She licked the tip, and pressed it onto the next piece of paper, signing it off.

367. A soft sigh escaped her lips, and then she looked back up at Genpaku.

"He worked it out. And I didn't even have to tell him! Isn't that a first?" She poked her tongue out softly, and giggled at the man she called one of her best friends.
KT
KT
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:25 am
An intrigued look overcame Daisuke as the purple haired captain talked of becoming friends. "Friends you say? Hmmm...yes I do believe I would like that." With another wide smile, Daisuke got out of his seat, ready to pace around her office, which, he might add, was slightly bigger than his, when he heard footsteps rapidly coming closer, male from the sounds of the footfalls.

It took but a moment longer before his assumptions were confirmed. A man of similar height and build entered, his thin frame leaning against the open doorway. Before Solas could even finish her introduction, Daisuke was already shaking hands with his fellow captain.

"I'm well aware of who he is..." Daisuke locked eyes with Genpaku for while he finished the handshake. "Captain of the SHTF, Genpaku Arishima, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." With a lighthearted chuckle, Daisuke let go of the other man's hand. "Persistent yes, foolishly optimistic? Quite possibly." Another small bout of laughter erupted "But really, it's just no fun if it's not a challenge."

With a quick glance to Solas, Daisuke gave her another wink "Just kidding with ya sweetheart."

Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:56 am
Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Genpakupostpic
Genpaku Arishima
Captain/Founder of the Special Human Task Force

------------

Genpaku let out a chuckle as Solas saw him, lunging forward and embracing him a moment before turning to start an introduction to Daisuke. The 8th Division Captain had already risen from his seat and closed the gap, grasping his hand and shaking it while assuring Solas that he already knew who he was. Gen simply smiled back at him.
”Likewise, Onigawa-san,” he replied, and chuckled at Daisuke’s own humor at the situation. By now, Solas had returned to her desk to write out something; ah, the dreaded paperwork. She looked back up at him and made a comment about Daisuke figuring it out all on his own. He let out a small whistle.

”Quick on the uptake then isn’t he?” he said with a chuckle, going back to leaning against the doorframe. Daisuke certainly seemed like a lively character that was for sure. He joked easily with her about a subject he had seen many get rather…uncomfortable about. Heck, he had seen many of the encounters where people had confessed feelings for her, only to be let in on the little secret; they provided no end of entertainment for Gen.

”Seems like this is quite the place to be; any particular event I wasn’t informed about going on?” he asked with a raised eyebrow to the pair. You didn’t see three Captain of the Gotei in the same place all that often. He knew there wasn’t really, but he figured it was polite to ask all the same.
”How goes the training, Solas?” he asked. He let his left hand drop down to rest on the pair of Zanpaku-tous at his side as he stood there. To anyone else, he probably looked like just any other shinigami. That was part of the reason he walked around without his Haori on all the time; it was easier to observe how people acted when they didn’t know an authority figure was around. Unfortunately, he wasn’t exactly the most inconspicuous of people around.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:59 am
Paperwork... Oh, paperwork... Solas211

Solas smiled at Daisuke's agreement to her offer of friendship. Then he mentioned something about being persistent, and she just laughed. Everyone was persistent. It took a special kind of man to be as persistent as this one. Anyway...

"No event. Just the usual. As for training... well..." How was her training going? She'd never really managed to fight properly, and it was a little bit of a downer for her to not be able to test out these skills... But that was beside the point... she hadn't been training at all, not a good thing for a Captain, that was for sure. The violet-haired, short woman breathed out softly, and sat in her chair, cross-legged. What now?

"For my training, I haven't being doing much, admittedly." Solas laughed.

"You're welcome to test me out, if you're willing?" She winked at the men, and poked out her tongue. She couldn't remember Genpaku's zanpakuto too well, just that he was one of those lucky dual wielders. If she could fight him on even ground, that would make life more interesting...
KT
KT
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 am
Daisuke simply sat back down before addressing Genpaku about being quick on the uptake. "Why yes, yes I am." Daisuke gave another chuckle before listening contently to the violet haired beauty speak of slacking off. If anyone could make slacking off so very appealing, it was her. "Well then my dear, that just won't do." The copper-haired captain mused out loud, rubbing his hand over the spot where a beard could be found but was currently absent.

"You're welcome to test me out, if you're willing?"

Daisuke couldn't help but laugh when he heard Solas speak. "Phrasing?" Another bark of a laugh escaped his full lips before he went on "I'd be more than happy to indulge you with a sparring match hun." A single wink was given "Do you think you can handle it?" That was but a jest. Of course she could handle herself, Captains didn't become Captains for no reason right?

"How about it Gen? Seem like something that would pique your interest?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum