Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Home Away From Home(?)

Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:30 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Well I sure don't, but it seems like you might. Hehee~"

Unable to really help herself but giggle at Alastor's predicament, she kept working on her paperwork, her brushstrokes obviously with a bit more pep in them now. She thought this was just adorable.

"I'd ask if ya wanted to come over and get a snack and some tea, but I figure you probably wanna stay sitting down for now, huh? That's okay though. Sooooooo c'mon! Don't just leave me hangin', gimme the details! She your tyyyype~?"

It was unfathomably apparent that Murasaki was loving this.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:41 pm
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 Banner-480

Alastor | SEVENTH DIVISION MEMBER

"..."

This really wasn't his day. Thankfully she seemed focused on Elyss.

"Hey c'mon..."

He was blushing but he still had skin to go even more red. There was a quiet silence that came from him not wanting to talk about it.

"...I dunno. She seems pretty cold. She doesn't seem as fun or bubbly as you but I guess she looks cute."

END POST | LET IT BURN

A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:54 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Another giggle, and the Captain had to set aside the paperwork, at least for now. No way she could focus on it when there was something this cute to focus on!

"Well, I am pretty fun, so you'd have some real trouble finding any girl as fun as me. Buuuut I guess that's fair."

She leaned forward a bit, resting her chin on her hands as she continued with her wide, coy smile. Honestly, she did want to help Alastor, all her teasing aside. He'd done a ton to help her get better, so she'd be lying if she said she didn't feel a really special connection with him.

"So too cold, then? Lookin to heat things up~?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:32 pm

That was pretty true. Most girls weren't as fun as she was. Maybe that fox girl but after he accidently sat on her tail one time she seemed to hold a grudge.

"Heat up? Whatdya mean? There's no point probably. She's just hot you know?"

Man, it was so hard keeping his cool in this situation. Instead he thought to make it even and get some information of his own.

"Hey. It's not fair if you know and I don't know. Who are you into huh?"

END POST | LET IT BURN

A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:47 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Fair enough, fair enough~ If ya don't wanna go for it, I won't push ya."

Murasaki giggled once more, pouring herself a small dish of sake this time. She liked these conversations, and it's not like she was planning on getting totally plastered before the division meeting! She was just having a nice drink.

"Me~? My my my, look at you asking personal questions of your Captain, Mr. de Maris... Hehee~ I'm just messin' with ya. Mmmmm... Hm."

Putting a finger to her chin in thought, Murasaki bobbed her head from side to side idly as she thought about it for a second. Honestly, she didn't really think about it too much. What guys did she know, anyway... Well, judging by the red in her cheeks, she might've thought of someone.

"Weeeell... I guess there's a few cute guys around the Gotei. Ya ever meet Micah from Stealth Force? He's pretty handsome. And, um...mm...there's, um..."

It was rather apparent that Murasaki was not still thinking of more people, and that in fact she definitely had at least one more person in mind. But she seemed a little tongue tied now, and she was glancing all over the tent, shifting between taking more sips of her sake and pressing her fingers together idly, as if that would delay her having to finish her sentence.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:16 pm

After his captain poured another drink that made him begin to question her coherence she spent some time to think about it. He was quite interested the more it went on.

"Micah? Nope. Can't say I've met him. Who else?"

It slipped out in the moment like he could just flick through the pages of her personal life but he assumed if he was into the two women from this encounter then she'd find more than one guy hot.

Didn't help she was already trying to push another name out. That put his curiousity even higher.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:14 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"W-well, um... Wait! You said one and I said one, so ya gotta give me another one before I'll share! That's only fair!"

Down went the rest of that particular sake glass, perhaps faster than Murasaki had actually meant for it to go. She needed to brace herself just a little, especially given the turn this had taken. I mean, it wasn't like she was fantasizing or anything like that, he was just handsome, you know, just a good looking guy, there were lots of those around...

"So you go! It's your turn now!"

As she poured another glass of sake, it was rather apparent that she had no intention of letting this one go so easily.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:57 pm

She pulled the rug out from underneath him with that one. He sat for a minute looking at her but he wasn't going to concede the other name he had in his immediate thoughts so after a minute...

"Himiko. She's kinda cute. Now you go."

END POST | LET IT BURN

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:24 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Wha..! No fair..!"

Honestly, Murasaki hadn't thought he really would have another one to just hit her back with that quickly. She pressed her fingers together again, running through her brain for anyone else she could list, but honestly she was drawing a blank. Were there really this few guys she could list?? What was that guy's name from Second Division..?

"Oh, Julian! His name's Julian, in the Kido Corps! Your turn!"

More sake was poured, and slammed back down just as quickly. She was definitely getting more red in the face now, but she'd only just now had the sake, so really, the alcohol didn't have much to do with that.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:30 am

Their discussion was becoming more and more like a drinking game. Alastor watched her struggle, she was looking for another name when she had shown she already had one. Now why would that be?

"... Chidori."

She wasn't really his type but how could he forget the woman he had been on a mission with?

END POST | LET IT BURN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum