Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Home Away From Home(?)

Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:15 pm
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Banner-480

Alastor | SEVENTH DIVISION MEMBER

While he watched the two good-looking women discuss he was kind of spacing off, he did just get off duties and found his mind being prone to wander but fresh blood was always nice to have here. Maybe eventually they'll even grow big enough to get their own division quarters that weren't just tents, not that he was complaining about the whole deal. Tents worked out.

"Don't worry, it gets easier over time and you always got teammates, I'm pretty good at keeping people on track."

For the incredibly weak substitute shinigami he was Alastor sure radiated a confident air around him as he basically said he'd be able to handle the things she couldn't herself. One of these days he had to get his shikai sorted out though, he knew until that happened he was in hot water which was totally uncool and he didn't want to be uncool.

Getting to the yurt he took off his footgear and made himself at home sitting on the floor to lean against a piece of furniture and watch the two women keep talking. He really was a bit of an observer here but hey, he wasn't complaining about the view.

END POST | LET IT BURN

A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:50 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Finally. Elyss follows behind ready to learn a bit more about this squad. Out of all the squads, this one allows her the ability to have access to Earth reasonably. Considering Elyss’ position as one of Ulv’s students, she already has a bit of comfortability with being in the human world. Being apart of a squad that is often used for Earth activity just felt like a good idea. Also since Arkin invited her to join.

“I’m fairly alright with being alone on Earth. I usually spend a lot of time there anyway.” She looked to the other redhead male without actually addressing him.

Soon, they’re right at the entrance to the Captain’s tent and Elyss removes her footwear stepping into the yurt much like everyone else. Yep. It’s pretty modest within. What was she expecting from a tent? It felt a bit weird that this squad doesn’t have an appropriate building. Is the Gotei lacking in resources for such, or is it more laziness keeping things this way? Whatever the cause, Elyss didn’t care that much. Getting back on track with what’s important, she throws her gaze to the Captain behind her desk and ponders.

“I’d like to know more about patrols. More specifically, how do you determine where to patrol on Earth and what exactly patrolling pertains to.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:42 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Do ya? Well that's good, I always want people who have experience down there. That was part of why I started this division, ya know. Wanted to put all my time down there to good use."

Murasaki liked Elyss' answers so far, so her smile stayed right where it was as she settled into her seat and set out a handful of snacks. She gestured to Elyss that she was free to enjoy them if she wanted, then grabbed a piece of plum mochi for herself. Mulling her next words over carefully, the Captain thought about how best to describe that part of the squad.

"Okay, so! We pretty much have a patrol everywhere on Earth, as long as it's not somewhere like China or England. We can't really get into those places because of K-World and Shadow Fall, so unless it's a really big emergency we stay outta there. You'll usually have a pretty big patrol area, and you keep an eye out for any Hollows. You sense one, you go and handle 'em before things get bad. Usually you'll be down for a few weeks at a time, it's a pretty long term commitment when ya get sent out."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:48 am

Alastor at this point had kind of gone into airhead mode. He wasn't expecting to get dragged along and he really didn't have much to weigh in without either affirming what Murasaki was saying like a good division sheep or taking the conversation in a completely different direction but they seemed busy. He wasn't really paying much attention to what they were saying, after all the wobbly puffballs on their chests spoke a bit.

He might've been looking a bit more heavily at the red head than his captain, she was pretty cute and all but familiar. Elyss was like an unsampled peach for his eyes to wander on. Not that he could really test the ripeness with a firm squeeze or anything right now. That'd be pretty bad and he needed permission to do that. Cause otherwise that'd be rude.

So while his eyes studied her face - and her rocking bod - he just sneakily put his zanpakuto in his lap and rested his hands on it so it didn't dig too much and doubled down on hiding the tent that was trying to put itself up in his pants.

END POST | LET IT BURN

A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:43 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Experience is what she has, somewhat. Of course she’s not familiar with the whole world, but she knows some things about Earth. Enough to not be completely lost when down there on patrols at least. It does make sense now why joining this division would be for the best. She’d be able to do what she’s already doing but in a much more wider scope. Instead of just being a helping hand around Minatumi or Karakura, she can be deployed anywhere available on Earth with ease and provide support to those who need it.

Then, snacks. Man. Elyss’ air and Murasaki’s air are rather different. Elyss is wearing a face that some would call too serious while Murasaki seems to be enjoying herself in this situation. Why wouldn’t she though. The Captain is most likely getting a new capable individual into their division. Without taking a snack, Elyss listens to the explanation and nods understanding the duties fully. So, instead of being home protection, she’s simply like a soldier being sent to Iran to keep things stable and such.

“I understand. Well, to be honest, I see no real reason to say no to any of this. Not like it’s any different from what I’m already doing.”

She nods her head slightly before turning her attention to the male sitting. She doesn’t say anything to him, but she felt his eyes on her. “...” She turns away and actually reaches for a snack bending over slightly to grab it. Of course, she just takes the same one Murasaki took because she’s unsure how any of them tastes. And, after trying it, she hid the fact she actually enjoyed it. Though, her eyes seemed a bit more… youthful.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:40 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Ohoho~ Murasaki may have been been a little bit of an airhead, but she wasn't completely blind to a boy's attentions. Well, that wasn't entirely true. She was actually entirely blind to the attention she had gotten, but she definitely noticed Alastor watching Elyss, and her smile grew into the faintest bit of a coy grin. She made eye contact with him very briefly, just to let him know that she was following, and then returned to the more pressing matter at hand.

"Well good! That is part of the appeal to 7th Division, I think, that if you already wanna be down on Earth, it gives you a good chance to do so. But~! Don't go thinkin' you can just go wherever you want whenever you want, now, or we'd have everyone hanging out in Karakura or whatever. I'll be sure I don't always throw ya into the middle of nowhere, but sometimes that's just how it'll go."

Murasaki's eyes brightened a bit as Elyss took one of the snacks, and even more so as she noticed that faint light in her eyes. That was good, she never trusted anyone who didn't like a nice snack.

"Alright! Well, it's tradition that we always take new members on a camping trip, so I can get planning that for ya soon. For now though, I'll getcha on the roster for patrol. Make sure you don't miss the division assembly! That'll be when I give ya your first orders. I'll try to make 'em pretty easy for ya, sound good?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:53 am

Fuck.

The word echo'd in his air-filled head when Murasaki gave that look when he met her eyes. Busted. Oh well, nothing he could really do about it but sit here and pretend nothing was up when something most certainly was up for him.

Anyway, a camping trip was announced. Sweet. Now he remembered why it was always rad to get new members in the division.

"Should I get Arkin on board? I think he'd be very down for something like that captain. Also that reminds me, do you have any form of fieldcraft experience? Your patrols can go on for quite some time and you cannot rely on your own resources."

A pretty face and a hot-blooded boy wasn't all he was, Alastor definitely tried to be the best division member he could be otherwise he'd be a loser and that wasn't his cup of tea.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:03 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Camping trip? Camping trip! “You what?” That didn’t sound like something Elyss really cared for. A trip to wherever alone with whoever sounds unappealing. Her mind wanders to that sleepover she somehow got into. Camping doesn’t sound any more fun than that. Though, who is she to deny her new Captain’s orders? It seems that this camping thing is something that is done all the time. She’ll just have to deal with it.

Elyss shrugs her shoulders and nods lightly. “Alright. I’ll be around.” She says turning and rubbing the back of her head before focusing on Alastor.

“I have myself handled. If I needed any help, I’ll be sure to let the proper people know. For now, I have things I have to look into.”

Does she? No. But, she’s done what she felt like doing around here, and there is no real reason to stick around. She’ll be back later obviously. Maybe she just felt the atmosphere was getting a bit too stuffy. The guy sitting kind of… gave her a weird vibe.

“It was nice to meet you Captain.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:53 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"I'll talk to Arkin, don'tcha worry about that, Alastor. But I do have some stuff to talk to ya about, so stick around for a little, alrighty?"

There was no question what she meant.

"Anyway! You need anything, just let me know. Or Alastor, he's a pretty handy guy. Plus ya know Arkin, I'm not sure where he is right now but he's plenty helpful. Ya need anything else, just let me know, okie doke?"

Murasaki offered Elyss another snack for the road, still with a big smile on her face. She had lots of paperwork to do, so she started shuffling all through her assorted papers, looking for the new hire documents. Obviously she'd need to get these filled out, so she'd have Elyss sign them later...

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:16 pm

Later.

He would've waved but he was busy concealing. A simple goodbye would suffice for now.

Aw fuck.

He waited until Elyss left before he decided to ask.

"What's up Captain? You need something taken care of?"

He tried to act natural but he was occasionally looking at places that weren't her eyes.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum