Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:11 pm

Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: Dead SIlence Artist: Entwine

That resolve to see things through to the end and face impossible odds was a key to surviving. Sure, perhaps wishing it away with willpower wasn't going to make the hardship go away, but allowing one's self to become consumed by these negative doubts and beliefs conditioned the body to stop. The world is a spiritual place that can make the manifestations of a person's heart come to reality. So, in that sense, what harm was there from holding on to positive energy to endure the storm?

"Responsibility. You are responsible for them. So you have to try. It's that simple."

That sense of duty as a man is what drove the souls of many men before both Radioactive and Alex, and is what will drive them long after they have departed this realm in their current form. So, tapping into that natural strength as a masculine being was the first step to recovery and mastery of this hell.

"Oi, comrade, think of their happiness, your duty and that dreaded weakling you'd be if you didn't attempt to face that animal in yourself. When you match the wavelengths of your thoughts with your soul, your body will do it's damnest to train itself to serve you."

That's when Radioactive puffed out his chest and motioned for Alex to hit him.

"I'm not going to let you die. So, I want you to train that feeling into action. Fight alongside that fire inside you and strike me with it."

Could this possibly give Alex a whirlwind of pain? Hell yeah, it could. But he knew what he was getting himself into coming here. They weren't here to pussyfoot around. He needed to tame this monster and Radioactive wouldn't rest until something substantial came of this meeting of men.

And, of his own will, did Radioactive's sealed powers begin to awaken. Plumes of gold smoke started to gather around the men. While it could be discounted as clouds from the mountains looming down on them, it was the shinigami's own zanpukto essence bleeding into existence. It desired to bless it's primal gifts to a the fiery-haired male before them he had met its protocols to unleash its spiritual eye. So if Alex could endure the pain to come, Afon's Might would do it's damnest to activate within him and sustain the existence of his body without allowing it to decay from the cancer within him.

Of course -- that's if Alex had the nerve to take that step. So, to that end, Radioactive baited him further:

"Now show me this isn't all talk. I want to see how much you give a fuck about those you love, Alex."

Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]

Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:36 am

Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 YRtYvEZ

Alex

"Yeah... Alright. Let's get it, then."

Alex took a deep breath to focus himself for a second, and thought back to the time on the beach with Ulv. It seemed like it'd really just been forever since then, huh? Still, he could remember it pretty fuckin vividly what he did there. He reached right down into that burning heat in his chest, the Riot of the Blood resting there, and just...thought about things that made him mad.

As he tightened his hand into a fist, coughing once or twice as the energy slowly began to feed the Hollow energy consuming his soul. That was fine. This was fine. He'd be fine. He'd get this shit on lockdown. Just...think about something shitty. Go right for the fucking gut, Alex.

Hey, dickhead, bet Nel's on her knees for some other guy right the fuck now.

Sure enough, the burning, uncontained fury of the Riot of the Blood burst forth, the searing heat from within him all coalescing right into a single blow. Alex swung his fist once directly into Radioactive, but upon landing the blow, the Riot dissipated just as quickly, even as the heat remained. The cancer within him grew ever so slightly, and as such Alex had an impressive coughing fit for a second. Impressively, though, he kept his fist right on Radioactive's chest.

Honestly, the punch hadn't done much of anything to Radio. That didn't surprise Alex much, it hadn't been as hot as he could get anyway. He doubted he'd have even hurt Hayden with that one. But he'd tapped into that fucking curse, even if it'd just been that brief little moment, and other than all of his bones feeling sore and most of his skin kind of tingling, he didn't feel completely awful just yet.

"...Yep, still sucks. Want me to go again?"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:51 pm

Song: n/a - Artist: N/A

Failure. That was a fact of life. And that attempt? Yeah, it was a failure. However, it was also gold. As in those failures, a person could learn to endure, become stronger and improve their will, strength and ability to overcome. So, to that end, Radioactive flicked Alex's forehead to send him backward by about ten feet so he could have room to charge him again.

"Oi, go ahead. We'll do this as many times as it takes. We are building your tolerance, will and power."

As those words uttered out of a confident Radioactive, a mist of gold energy slowly started to constrict itself around Alex. While Radioactive wasn't saying anything to indicate a change, perhaps he may notice this odd force bonding itself to his body. It was a type of mental and physical force which was tapping into that refusal to give, the desire to be a good man to his wife and provide for his family. And, through these yearnings of the heart could Radioactive's Zanpukto begin to manifest its capacity to transfer energy and power to those with the primal will.

"Visualize harder. Imagine your wife being killed and you were powerless to stop it. Let the image of her being violated simmer in your brain until it becomes too much to bear."

Sounding more intent and purposeful, Radioactive opened his chest once more as he nudged his head forward to Alex to try again.

"Or imagine you dying to that cancer and the grief it would cause her. Let those tears fall into your spirit, comrade. Do you really want to make her a widow?"

And with that, there would be no other words. He'd just let those sentences thicken the atmosphere and he'd wait in silence for the next move.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:33 am

Alex

"Ow, fuck."

Alex hadn't been ready for that flick to the forehead, but thankfully he wasn't so fragile that it seriously fucked him up. Did hurt though, and he rubbed his forehead for a second while he cought his breath. His chest was still pretty tight, his breath a little short, but he'd deal with it.

"Fuckin...alright."

Again. Alex took a deep breath, focused in on that inner fury, let his heat really start to build 'til he could feel his bones starting to crack. That was the shit he needed. He needed to tough this shit out. He coughed again, the Hollow energy within his soul only further feeding off of this, but he powered through. Partially because he was dauntless, unstoppable in this pursuit, but also...well, he just didn't know he even had it.

As he felt himself hitting the upper limits of his heat now, the very air around him warping and shimmering from how exceptionally scorching he was. Ready as he was going to be, Alex took exactly what Radioactive said and hammered it right into his heart. If Shadow Fall took over, if they got Nel, if they got Vegas, if-

Any further thought was cut off, the Riot of the Blood once again coursing through his veins as he threw another swing toward Radioactive. Unlike the last, however, it was a more furious strike, one more calculated than the last, one which had taken into account the failure of his previous blow. This was not merely a punch, but his fingers raking across Radioactive's chest as if to tear him open. Given the ludicrous degree of heat within Alex's hand, it would have likely been enough to dig into anyone.

But, unfortunately, Radioactive wasn't anyone.

As the Riot passed once more, Alex began to cough yet again, more intensely than he had so far. Fuck..! FUCK. What the fuck was this? Was Radioactive a fucking psychic, did he know something Alex didn't?

"...Hey, what the fuck were you on about bringing up cancer?"

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:44 am

Smoke was what had been left in the wake of Alex's strike against Radiaoctive's chest. That meant that he could at least feel something even if it hadn't moved him. So, to him, there was progress being made; even if ever so slowly.

However, his eyes seemed to lock on with Alex's when he mentioned something relating to cancer. It seemed that his comment was rather surprising to hear. So, he'd give a nod of his head and clarify what he meant further:

"Radioactive. Do you think I received that name for fun? I can control a whole spectrum of radiation within my being."

By giving himself a strong slap across the chest, the hulking giant which was Radioactive had started to fill the vicinity with a powerful warmth. This immense heat generated from the sense of nuclear power gnawing within the essence of the male's being. So, as steam once again exited from the male's mouth, he carried on:

"Oi, I have cancer flowing through my veins every second of every day and I can sense when someone like yourself is suffering spiritual poison."

When he was finished speaking, Alex would feel another swell of power bleeding in his being. It was if there was another will or force keeping his body afoot and trying to otherwise make this inner pain tolerable. It wasn't meant to remove it, as it still would hurt like hell, but it wouldn't be enough to stop. And in that struggle is where the miracle of Radioactive's will lay.

"The only chemo I know is through the strength of body, mind, and will. You can recover, but your willpower and soul will have to be pushed to their breaking point."

And that's all there was to it. If Alex was willing to continue using his will to press forward? There was no doubt that Radioactive's influence would begin to help him better push through the pain. Should he cease in his movements? Then as to would that sense of will and power turn into a dull, quiet energy. For this reason is why Radioactive did not mention what influence his power could do as he wanted to see what kind of man Alex was. Thus, he left on this note:

"Now, if you are done taking a break, I feel you have more in you than that. Dust yourself off and come at me again."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:51 pm

Alex

Alex took another deep breath, shaky though it was. It felt like his body was about to just fall apart, and though the reinforcement provided by Radioactive kept him from simply collapsing, it also aggravated the problems within him, in its own way. The Riot of the Blood, angry and dominant a force, could only snap back in fury as this foreign power began to mingle with Alex, and the Hollow which festered inside of the man fed all the more from the Riot's blazing anger. The whole affair was like two warring infernos inside the vagrant's chest, and anyone else might have just collapsed. But he wasn't just anyone, even if he did feel a couple ribs start cracking more now.

"Spiritual poison? You talkin' my Riot? I guess that's somethin' you could call it."

He genuinely did not have the slightest clue about the Hollow currently threatening to consume his soul.

"But aight. I still got more in me."

That was somewhat true. His body was beginning to fail him, more than it normally would have by now, but the sheer limitation on him was not something he had ever been forced to face so directly. Alex condensed all of his heat into one hand, knowing fully he couldn't do something like this twice, and thought about it again. Thought about the shit he knew Shadow Fall would do, about the shit he'd seen them do, in Hawaii, when they took America, all that fucking depravity, and even though it made him feel sick to his fucking stomach, he thought about it happening to Nel and to Vegas.

All at once, a heatwave erupted from Alex's body, as he swung yet again at Radioactive's immense body. The fingers of his right hand raked across flesh once more, searing heat that soared nearly to 5000 degrees. Was it enough? The man wasn't cognizant enough to even tell, and the moment that the Riot ended yet again, the Hollow within his soul struck. More energy to consume, more fury to feed off of, and he could no longer stand of his own accord. All at once, Alex practically collapsed onto the ground, his entire body nearly breaking to pieces from the sheer magnitude of the energies now fighting within him. Only Radioactive's support kept the Hollow inside of him from simply taking control outright, but even so, Alex clenched his left hand tightly, the right now unuseable from the heat he had expended, and slowly got at least onto his knees. Why couldn't he stand?

Why the FUCK couldn't he stand?

Coding in Template By:

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:42 pm

"If that's what you call it, sure. I can't make sense of what it is either, but there is something poisoning you. I'd pay more attention to what is inside you for your own sake, comrade."

Radioactive wasn't the best at super in-depth analysis of a person's body, but he knew that there was something foul in the waters of Alex's body. It just didn't sit right with his senses and it caused him to give a raise of the eyebrow as he pondered what it could be. Well -- at least before Alex decided to charge at him again.

There was a slight whistle heard from the taller male as the extreme heat did make Radioactive feel something. Yeah, there was a bit of a sting and burn to it as he had made contact with his chest. As the smoldering smoke sizzled across his bare, scarred chest; the male gave a shit-eating grin. Of course, it wasn't enough to stop him, but that wasn't the point. As long as he could sense the sheer determination of will to preserve, his power would continue to push Alex to his utmost limit.

So, when the crimson-haired man fell to the earth, Radioactive walked over to him and offered his hand. Should he accept, then perhaps another wave of warmth would enter into his soul to help further prevent it from shattering under the weight of such a cancer. It was no cure, it was no type of healing ability, but the influence could at least ensure he wouldn't die on the spot as it looked like he was bound for death's door.

"Oi, you need a medic or something? On your call, I can get you the help you need. Otherwise, we can keep pushing through this hell. The choice is yours."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:12 pm

Alex

"I got one more in me. One more. I can feel it."

Reaching up with his right hand to accept Radioactive's help, Alex winced as he could feel the bones crunch just from that small effort. He always ended up real fucking fragile after he pulled that one off, but he'd power through. Condensing the last vestiges of his energy into his left hand, he felt a pain in his chest so great he honestly thought he might just split in half.

But, hey, that was just how it was sometimes.

It didn't matter to Alex how much pain he was in, and it definitely didn't matter if he got hurt a little bit here. Well, maybe "a little bit" was underselling it, but he'd be fine, always was at the end of the day. He just...stared right at Radioactive, and thought one more time about everything he had to protect. He knew this was it, this was gonna be the last one he threw, maybe for a while. Just a hunch from how much pain he was in. Better give it his all, yeah?

So he swung, with all the strength he had, all the heat he could muster. Before he even struck Radioactive a shockwave echoed through the area, the force of his blow enough to likely level entire small towns as he put the whole of his strength into it. The heat was the absolute peak of what he could pull off, more than he really even felt safe doing. Did his arm break as it struck the man before him? You bet your ass it did. But that really didn't matter to Alex, for two reasons. The first was that he knew, if the last hit had done something, then this one would do all the more.

The second, though, was just that the Hollow in his soul had gotten rather well-fed by all the energy being exerted, and all at once a shard of white Hollow matter simply burst from Alex's side. If he weren't in so much pain, he might have been disappointed it didn't do something cool like come right out the middle of his chest. But instead, he just fell to his knees, eyes wide from the sheer scope of pain he was currently in.

Two broken arms, cancer eating his soul, and now that very same cancer just stabbing right out from between his ribs. Wasn't that a bitch?

"Hey. Yeah. Get a medic."

Coding in Template By:

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:23 pm

Yeah, this guy still had one more blast in him. This was the point beyond his limits and he knew it was going to be a monster of a hit. When a person is pushed to the brink of their ability and has no other choice but to press front, the utmost potential comes from a broken man willing to do anything to secure that which they hold sacred; no matter if it is morally wrong or right.

So, when the eruption of power which exploded on to the barren snow around them released, he noticed that all the cold vaporized and this shockwave even managed to raddle his eardrums as he could ear his ears beginning to ring. It brought forth a sense of laughter as Radioactive was indeed pushed backward into a cliffside nearby. Oh yes, something with destructive power akin to a few smalls towns was certainly enough to move him. Now put him out of commission? Eh, that was a different story.

As the fire spewed in all directions, the ash would come to settle around the cliffside as a Radioactive with tattered hair, burns over his body and scratches emerged. There was a lot of dirt from all the rubble he picked himself out of, and his eyesight fixed itself when the glaring flash was over. Otherwise, he certainly felt that one and spat the dirt out of his mouth.

In one quick movement, the beast leaped back to the direction where Alex was and had a look of shock across his face. He was surprised to see something so -- ghastly -- sticking out of his side. As whatever it was certainly wasn't normal. Really, it didn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that this certainly was not healthy. So, he leaned down, projected his spiritual energy around the male and hoped to try and suppress whatever this -- thing -- was with his power.

"Oy, comrade, are you sure there isn't a parasite or something living in you? You look bad."

Radioactive didn't speak with too much alarm, as panic only made circumstances worse. Instead, he merely pulled out a metallic device, pressed a silver button and requested for assistance to come to his location. In a matter of moments, four dozen shinigami dressed in all white cloaks had appeared on the scene and soon began to spread their reishi across the crimson-haired male's entire body. Their job was to stop the bleeding, fix the broken bones and begin to stabilize whatever the monster was.

"Extract blood from the patient. Something is amiss and we need to confirm something."

A woman with a thick-Russian accent issued a command to her fellow physicians. Soon, one of the smaller males scarped Alex's blood off the snow, handed it to the woman and she quickly began to scan it with her own analytical prowess. In a matter of moments, it became clear what she was dealing and she soon took a stern look at Radioactive.

"Sir, it does not look he is a vizard or ziamichi. Instead, there appear to be hollow toxins in his body. This is common with humans who spend too much time with arrancar or hollow."

When he heard that, Radioactive was utterly baffled as he took a look at Alex with a slight look of concern and amusement. How the hell was his soul not entirely taken over at this point? Weren't humans suppose to transform into some hybrid freak or die or something? It's why The Nuclear beast let out a low whistle since this guy's willpower must be stronger than he initially gave him credit for if he lasted this long with something that foul.

"Yeah, buddy, you are fucked."

There was then a gruff laugh before he turned his lone gold eye back to the woman.

"Anything we can do for him?"

She took a minute, paused and then looked back at the male.

"I'm not certain we can entirely remove it's presence since it seems to be so attached to his spirit. However, I do believe we can perhaps make some kind of medicine or crutch to make it more bearable. We'd need to have a further evaluation of his body for that to happen as I'd feel more comfortable if we could take him to one of our facilities."

Eh, that was it, huh? Giving Alex another parting gaze, Radioactive knew the path forward then and it was up to the human to choose.

"Oi, you still awake? If so, what the hell do you want to do? I'm certain they can snitch you up something nice. Just make the call."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:05 pm

Alex

"Dunno. Maybe."

Honestly, he was holding out like a champ when you really looked at things objectively. Most people would have probably been in a lot worse shape from those sorts of injuries, but Alex managed to just sort of stare at the ground with a glazed-over expression and occasionally cough. Obviously he was in pain, but still.

He did his best to listen to everyone talking about his injuries, but he wasn't really sure about everything. That said, though, he did pick up on the basics of it. Hollow toxins? Time around arrancar and hollow? Well, wasn't that just fuckin spectacular.

"My girl's an arrancar. Heals me up a lot. Do what you gotta."

In his head, that had been pertinent information, and if he were capable of more elaborate conversation he'd probably have explained in more detail that his girlfriend was probably directly filling him with all that Hollow energy, and that while obviously he wanted this problem fixed, he'd probably be getting even more Hollow energy later down the road, so a way to manage it would be ideal. He'd rather not have to stop spending time with her.

Coding in Template By:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum