Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Empty Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin]

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 pm
Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Wallpapers_Code-Geass_Ongaku__THISRES__68862

Izueo Yokin

"Absolute power. Yes.. I like the sound of that."

Izueo walked, almost gliding, into one of the large expanses of forest in the Rukongai, clearing his way through trees, bushes, and small animals on his way to the place he had decided he wanted to train in.

Izueo found the clearing faster than last time, walking over to a rock and sitting down, leaning his head against it. He sighed, putting his hands behind his head. Izueo's long black hair catching on the breeze and floating gently out of his face, showing his pink eyes, which were searching around for any signs that this area wouldn't be good for training.

Izueo reached into his uniform, pulling out a small hell butterfly and sending it out for the Captain Commander's retrieval. He requested help with a very special task. Bankai training.

Izueo know the basic concept of bankai. A shinigami's final show of power, their ultimate force in battle. It was one of the most difficult things to attain, and even harder to master. Izueo tensed up, his pale skin reflecting the afternoon light. All he really had to do was sit here and wait, he was very nervous indeed about what was to come..

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Left_bar_bleue5/0Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Empty Re: Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin]

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:03 pm
.:Kohaku Kioshi:.

The Demon of Mirrors

Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] KOHAKU-6

===============

Taking a stroll in the forest, done with his duties for today as a Captain Commander he decided to resign himself to the forest that was in the Rukongai, he was known to be walking around there training a lot. This was true of course he was training around here a lot, mainly because of the fact that one of his old masters had put him around here one time and had him train by himself to get his zanpakutou that he had now which this place he regarded as sacred to himself and to his zanpakutou. Walking a little bit further, feeling the cool blades of grass lightly brush against his ankle made him jump a little bit as he continued walking along this path, no one really knew about this path and not many people walked through it but you could tell that someone was here almost all the time, the grass was pushed down and some of the grass actually had bare spots because of someone walking this path so much.

He felt a tiny spike in reaitsu in the forest, he wondered what it could be but just then there was something that was flapping it's wings, it was almost silent but Kohaku could hear it as it came from around the tree off to his right, turning slightly to his right to face it. Holding out his arm a little bit the thing landed softly onto his finger, it was a hell butterfly with a message for him. Sitting there listening to the message that he had just received he then smiled a little bit, he had already started to help train Hinashi, his vice Captain to be able to use bankai and now there was someone else requesting that he do bankai training with him. Dismissing the hell butterfly he then began walking toward the little spike of reaitsu that he had felt a little bit earlier.

'Someone needing our help with training for Bankai, this should be interesting, another one, aye Kagami?' He thought, a voice answering almost like that of a little girl. 'Yes Kohaku-Senpai!' came her voice as Kohaku continued to walk in the direction of the reaitsu that he felt earlier. With a single little flash step he was up into the trees jumping from one to the other even on the smallest of branches as he would just flash step fast enough to not even allow his weight to strain on the trees. Seconds later he arrived on a tree that was overlooking a younger shinigami that was standing there in this clearing.

"Izueo Yokin." came the mans voice as he walked out of the shadows of the trees and bushes that were around the base of the tree he was just at. Walking forth he was sizing this man up, walking over to a nearby rock he then grasped the Captain Commander's haori and then slowly took it off and then placed it down onto the rock that was next to him, making sure that it would not blow away from anything he then laid the sheath that he had in his hand onto the haori, now his sword in his right hand as he placed it over his shoulder, walking over toward Izueo. "You want to learn Bankai?" he eye brow raised a little bit as he asked the question, only to emphasize the question that he just asked. His sword swung down from it's position over his right shoulder as he stabbed his zanpakuto into the ground. "What makes you think you are ready, Izueo, Yokin?" His tone was serious and now he had a straight face as he was asking this question.

"Bankai the final release, To achieve Bankai, one must be able to materialize and subjugate their zanpakuto spirit. Materialization means the opposite of getting dragged into the Zanpakutō's inner world. Can you materialize your zanpakuto?" As a demonstration he then grasped his sword out of the ground holding it horizontally he then concentrated as his zanpakto spirit began to materialize right in front of their eyes, it was of a little girl, almost emotionless that had a mirror in her hands as she looked around a little bit. "Hello!" came the voice of the little girl that was now standing beside them. "My name is Kagami and i am Kohaku-senpai's zanpakto spirit!" she then smiled and cocked her head a little bit looking at Izueo.

Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] 20u4p06
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Empty Re: Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin]

Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:14 pm
Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Wallpapers_Code-Geass_Ongaku__THISRES__68862

Izueo Yokin

Izueo heard the man before he saw him. He turned, quickly standing stock-still as the captain commander approached him. Izueo knew the amount of power this man had, and he knew this man was definitely not to be taken lightly. He could tell the captain commander was serious. Every motion, every glance, every word. He was getting a sense of how revered as a technique bankai really was.

Izueo stretched out, drawing his own sword from its sheath and admiring the glint of the light on the steel before setting the sheath to the side. "I am ready for this. I have been training for a good long while now." His eyes met the captain commanders from under his bangs. "I know how powerful bankai is, and I know how hard it is to attain and master it. I also know how draining it is. I've done my research."

Izueo shook his head, "I cannot, as of yet, materialize my zanpakuto spirit. He's a fickle one." Izueo growled, laughing, "I am close though." He smiled confidently. He watched as the captain commander summoned his own spirit, a little girl, by the looks of her. "Interesting.." He spoke softly, rubbing his chin thoughtfully as he looked the little girl over before looking back at the captain commander. "I assume, as anyone would, that judging a book by its cover would be a deadly mistake." He chuckled, smirking sadistically, "Especially in the captain commander's case." Izueo raised his blade up and rested it on his shoulder, pushing the cold steel against his neck. He inhaled deeply, taking in the forest scent before breathing out again. He really hated the forest, but being here couldn't be helped. This was the only place he could train without injuring someone. Maybe being in a place he hated would help drive his ambition? He cracked his neck, "So, how exactly does one train to bring out their zanpakuto spirit?" He tilted his head in curiousity.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Left_bar_bleue5/0Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:35 pm

The Demon of Mirrors

===============

Looking at the man in front of him, he knew that this man had studied the bankai but the fact was that he probably had never seen one, of course Kohaku could show him his but it wasn't something that could show shear force except with the spiritual pressure that it had released, it was more of a bankai that was a bit complicated. One thing he could do was show him 'that' he looked over at Kagami that was standing right next to me and then raised one of his eyebrows in question as she then nodded a little bit, they were going to show him to a extent of what bankai really was so that he could study it a little bit better instead of just studying it from afar or just from texts that he would have read in the gotei 13 but first of all he needed to make sure this man was really ready. After listening to the man he chuckled a little bit as he looked him straight in the eyes. A small breeze blew past them which made the shinigami robe that Kohaku was wearing blow in the wind a little bit as the scent of fresh flowers came from right on the hill to the north of them.

"Your assumption is to be expected and if you went into a fight with that kind of attitude you would surely die by Kagami, you realize that this is only one form of a zanpakuto spirit, meaning their could be one that is a little fairy that flies around or anything like that, that's the funny part you can never judge a bankai by the zanpakuto spirit." Pausing for a moment he then raised his eyebrow again at the man that was in front of him. Only emphasizing what he was about to say. "You say that you have researched Bankai, that's the funny part because of all things researching bankai will just make it unobtainable because just researching isn't enough, if you truly are ready then you have to show me that you are ready to be able to obtain bankai." Stepping toward the man a little bit he then let out a small smile he then looked at Kagami. "Let's show him, Kagami. Hansha Kagami!." A mirror appeared in front of him as he stabbed the mirror straight through with his sword, as he pulled it back out it was almost glowing blue as the form had changed and everything, a massive spiritual pressure was then emitted in the immediate area only to dissipate as he swung his sword down making almost a explosion of air that went outward from his position, making tree branches sway at the edge of this clearing as well as the grass to be blown flat. "With your power, show me."

Matching what he knew to be the speed of a vice captain of the Gotei 13 he then vanished from site only to bring his sword down as he appeared behind Izueo with his sword already going directly for his right shoulder from behind. Even if he were to hit he was using the blunt end of his sword so that it wouldn't cut him in half if it were to even hit him. As he finished off that he then could feel the ground with his right foot as he had came back down, not paying attention to if he had hit him or not he then used flash step again, dodging any counterattack that would happen as he appeared about 10 meters off the ground his back toward the sky slightly as he was looking down at Izueo. "Bakudo Number 63 Sajo Sabaku!" He stated as it shot out straight toward Izueo but then at the last second something appeared right in front of the kidou that was coming at him as it then vanished, being absorbed by the real mirror, it was the same mirror that Kagami was holding only seconds earlier.

The bakudo then came from the other direction, the direction that Kohaku was before he started his attack, the other mirror had appeared about 20 yards away from Izueo but in front of him as the bakudo had come out from that mirror and was now going straight at Izueo, trapping him in chains of light if it were to get him. Landing back down on the ground he then moved about 5 feet to the right, in case that the bakudo were to be dodged he didn't want the bakudo to hit him, but what he did do was that if the bakudo were to be dodged he had made a mirror that would reflect it that was about 20 feet behind Izeuo now, just in case it were to be dodged.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Izueo Yokin

Izueo simply stared at the ground, he was giving the captain time to think, more than anything.

He himself had a lot to think about. He had been a shinigami for years now. Sure he had been exiled, but that didn't stop him from joining the Special Human Task Force under a new identity and coming back, did it? Sure he joined the Kokuryuteishi, did it stop him from staying in soul society as a spy? Really, sometimes he wondered why he was even here. Was it simply for power? Maybe. Was it for the adrenaline he felt being a spy? Possibly. Was it for the feeling that any second he could be discovered and executed? Also a possibility. He felt the breeze coming in and sighed, the weather was a bit too perfect for his liking.

"Yes I have researched, but only the concept of it, not attaining it. As far as attaining it goes, I have made progress, but I have not had formal training." Izueo said, a bit amused at the fact that the captain seemed to think he was stupid or something.

He smirked as the captain summoned what appeared to be a mirror and powered up, here we go. "With my power? If you insist."

Izueo let his white reiatsu flow around him, instantly, the reiatsu tinted a slight purple.

"Jio, Koe, you there?" He said inside his head.

"Yeah, I'm here kid" one voice, a deep twisted one, responded.

"Of course I'm here, dumbass, whaddya you want?" Another voice, feminine, called out.

"Listen, I'm going to need both of you in this fight. I'll need you too, Koori." He spoke softly, addressing his usually silent zanpakuto spirit with the last name.

"No problem, kid." "Yeah, we'll help ya."

Izueo closed his eyes, his pesquisa activating as he felt not only his and Jio's, but Koe's reiatsu flowing through him. He felt out the spiritual pressure in the area, and felt the disturbance in the air and the burst of it as the captain commander appeared behind him. Izueo raised his zanpakuto, blocking the strike and flinching as his arm was pushed down. He knew the captain commander had been holding back with that strike. If he had made that strike at full strength, Izueo would be dead, more than likely.

Izueo opened his eyes again, turning to face the captain commander as the bakudo came down on him. He squinted, no one would fire an attack from that sort of distance and make it obvious like that.. not unless...

The mirror appeared, Izueo knew it! Izueo quickly felt out the area once more, feeling the spiritual force of the kido appear in front of him this time. He waited until the chains were dangerously close to him, and then sonidoed up into the air above them, hoping that the arrancar-used technique would surprise the captain commander, if the three sources of spiritual energy that would be emitted from him weren't already. He felt the kido appear again, behind him this time, and simply sonidoed again.

"Interesting technique you have there, Captain Commander." It was Izueo speaking, but it was not his voice. It was twisted, deformed, ancient. Like a demon from the highest ranks of evil.

Izueo raised his zanpakuto, pointing it to the sky, "You said for me to show you with my power, so that is what I'll do." His twisted voice rang out across the forest as he looked up at his zanpakuto.

"Shiver, Koori No Chou" Izueo says, the words ringing in his ears as he speaks them. Izueo's sword dissolves into white particles, the particles forming themselves into a fragile looking white butterfly. The butterfly flies around Izueo a few times, white, snow-like particles falling from it before it sits on Izueo's shoulder, freezing his entire body. The ice starts to melt after only a second, and Izueo's shikai form is revealed.

He has streaks of white in his hair, his eyes have turned a violently bright shade of silver, and the remaining ice merges into a long staff, pointed on both ends. Izueo smirks, grabbing the staff from the air and twirling it as his reiatsu tints a deeper purple and flares around him more violently now, his hair growing out in the back and the entirety of his eyes, pupils, corneas, and irises, turning the bright silver, along with the rest of his hair.

Izueo tilts his head to the side, cracking his neck before swinging both ends of the staff at the captain commander, large and lightning-fast blasts of water heading straight towards him. If they hit, they would instantly freeze on contact. Izueo wasn't done there, immediately afterward, he would position the middle fingernail of his right hand against the inside of his thumb, making an "o". He pointed the nail at Kohaku and made a flicking motion. With the motion came a gigantic blast of black energy, as tall as Izueo and as fast as lightning. The blast carried the power of a strong cero, and was directly en route to the captain commander. Izueo smiled, chuckling sadistically, and watched to see what happened.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:47 pm

The Demon of Mirrors

===============

Smiling a little bit at Izueo he noticed a couple of different things that he didn't exactly feel comfortable about but then he smirked a little bit because he just realized something, watching as everything went down, the bakudo that was going straight for Izueo and then going through a couple of different mirrors as it kept on going toward him he heard the noise that he knew very well, it was the sound of a flash step but a sonido, that's when he knew that his assumption was correct, smiling a little bit he then went into almost a state of bliss, he closed his eyes a little bit and then opened them up a little bit. His green eyes that had once been so full of kindness became almost a pure white, this was a state that he would only go in when he was actually going to show someone his more powerful side, the deadly side, he wasn't going to kill this man but only weaken him, and show him one thing.

"Interesting technique you have there, Captain Commander. You said for me to show you with my power, so that is what I'll do." Kohaku smirked a little bit, this was going to become a little bit interesting.

Watching as Izueo had called forth his shikai, the snow particles Kohaku could see were all around Izueo as he could tell his body was freezing, after the ice started to melt he finally saw Izueo's shikai. Watching Izueo carefully he was studying every single movement that Izueo was making, it was interesting to see the different types of shikai that he would train all of the time, he then saw the lightning blasts that came out of the staff, before that he could see Izueo's muscles seem to tense up, almost like he was moving in slow motion. Kohaku's body seemed to flicker out of existence, through Kohaku's eyes he had used flash step dodging both of the blasts of water from the staff, he saw them coming at him and instantly moved out of the way he then flash stepped back in front of Izueo as he saw the next water blast that had started coming straight at him. Looking in front of him he held his hand out toward the blast of lightning that was coming toward him. "Bakudo Number 81 Danku!"

A white wall formed straight in front of him as it blocked the water blast, it was almost if he had knew exactly when it would hit him because he had waited seconds after seeing the blast before he used the bakudo, then touching the ground with his right foot he quickly turned, flash stepping around the shield and then was already upon Izueo in a matter of seconds. "Whats funny is that most people around think i am a mainly kido fighter, do you think this is true Izueo? Because if so then you are wrong. I was actually part of the 2nd Division at one point."

He was in hand to hand combat range of Izueo now, just as that had happend, 5 mirrors that were extremely strong had appeared right behind Izueo, the only way to escape was either to jump now or dodge what was coming at him. Pushing his foot forward quickly to where it was touching the front of Izueo's foot he then went to grab the arm that had just tried to 'flick' the lightning at him, if he would be able to grab it, he would quickly throw Izueo over his shoulder, afterwards without even turning his head he pointed straight toward the mirror that was in front of him. "Hado number 4, Byakurai." The white lightning sprouted from his finger and went straight toward the mirror, if Izueo just jumped in the air then the mirror would correct the angle and make the byakurai go up toward Izueo, if he would be thrown then the byakurai would go straight toward Izueo, either way he was trying to aim at Izueo's shoulder to try and disarm him.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Izueo Yokin

Izueo watched carefully as attack after attack from him was deflected. He scowled, he knew the captain commander had power when he went into this. But this was not something he had anticipated. Was Bankai attainable this way? If he was going to be so thoroughly beaten, would Koori no Chu even respond to him?

Izueo had to fight harder, he knew that much. He couldn't go on half-assing it and expect to attain bankai.

Spiritual pressure? More mirrors? Kido?!? Izueo shunpoed high into the air, out of the range of the captain commander and glared at the oncoming hado. He winced as the byakurai hit him in the shoulder, making him drop his staff as he spiraled through the air.

Izueo winced as he hit the ground, quickly shunpoing back to his staff and retrieving it.

"Captain Commander Kohaku. It seems I will have to implement a handicap." He said simply before the purple tint in his reiatsu became even more defined, becoming completely purple now. His outfit changed entirely, becoming black and more evil in appearance.

Spoiler:

Out of the back of the outfit, two large black wings grew, stretching into the sunlight before Izueo reached up to the sky.

His hand glowed with a faint purple aura before all light in the area was suddenly and totally extinguished, leaving the battlefield and the two combatants in pitch darkness.

Izueo closed his eyes, the glow of his reiatsu fading, before he opened them again, his vision now thermal. He looked up, seeing the body heat of the captain commander and smirking, twirling his staff and sending three more blasts of the instant-freezing water in the captain commander's direction

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai Training: The Icy Spy's Request. [Pockeh and Kenshin] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum