Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Seen My Elder?

Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:03 am

Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

Humanity… Isn’t that why beings such as the Quincy exist? Though, seeing how her own race has fallen to greed and corruption, Helle has no right to take a higher moral standing. Was she not as greedy when younger, but everyone grows at their own rate, and hopefully, people will learn that the world would spin better if all would coexist instead of trying to one up each other. One good deed will not matter when millions elsewhere suffer from misdeeds. Still, it seems Mr. Auber has had her fair share of existing and experiencing the world.

“You know of the Armstrongs Ms. Auber?”

It’s been 20 years since Helle had bothered with her last name. Of course, it is something she will always have pride about, but it is also an ancient name better left as a reminder of old ways than something to lead today’s generation by. Alas, reminiscing on such meager details isn’t what she desires to do. Helle is here on one simple task, and already, it is time for her to accomplish it.

“Ah. I must speak with you at a later date then if you know more than even I. I must speak with my Liege whether they are resting or not. I do not care about waiting.”

She would separate from Ulv to take those much needed actions to enter the room and close the door with a soft click.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
[/quote]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:12 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Mmm, Strong Quincy. Much like the poor thing Cyrus is currently railing his armies to rescue from Shadowfall. Though from my understanding there are no more Armstrongs left. Falls to you to revitalise the family and bring it into the new age, Helle. Come to me if you need any help, I've got a world-class alchemist as a friend. She can make you any concoction you could imagine and a few you can't" Ulv would speak, then nod and head off.

Helle would feel her ass getting slapped robustly, but then...not...Well, Helle was certainly right about Ulv being a dangerous thing. Whimsy and Power in equal measure and a presence to cover the skies. It was a good job she was a friend.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

[Exit thread]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:10 pm
Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 4QMtWSw

CYRUS OF THE BLISSFUL FLAME

Rest...yes, rest was certainly important. Cyrus had not had too many visitors yet, only a very small few. But, at the same time, she was not too terribly surprised as she saw Helle enter the room. While she instinctively went to give her motherly smile and a warm greeting, it of course was tempered by what the subcaptain had said to her before. So, instead, she offered a smaller smile of greeting, a nod in her direction.

"Helle, dear, thank you for visiting. I am rather sorry that you must see me in a state such as this, though. Such is hardly befitting of the Grandmaster."

She was doing her best to keep the tone light, perhaps mostly for Helle's sake. She knew that many would have found it rather disheartening to see their leader practically torn apart, in such a state they could not even walk under their own power. Cyrus was a proud woman, after all, but this was more than that. She simply wished to reassure those in her care.

END POST | MOTHER GODDESS
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:04 pm

Helle Armstrong

“My Liege.”

Hell entered in letting her armored feet click lightly on the floor despite how heavy they are taking her closer to the bedridden Grandmaster. That smile. It is small. Helle had expected the same face she had bore witness to during the two’s first meeting, but it seems there has been care taken in keeping it small. Obviously, that is the blonde’s fault for her rash rudeness when it came to such emotions. Though, whether someone’s smile is genuine or not simply does not matter in this situation. There are more important matters that should be discussed such as the Grandmaster’s current state of her health.

“Ah. Whether such a state be befitting or not does not matter my Liege. All that matters is that thou art well. I care not for such silly things like one’s appearance in privacy. You lived and have not left me alone in this world. That is enough. We have much to do, many to save, many who rely on us. That does not come without its dangers. Besides, if you care so much, I will make sure none under clearance knows of your current state. A simple task for thine SubCaptain, yes?”

Helle returns the smile given her way, but one can obviously tell hers is much more caring and true. Helle is an Armstrong. Injury in battle is nothing because that simply means the battle was hardfought and the victory worthwhile in the end. That also means that Cyrus struggled for others and took the pain and suffering the weak might have endured onto herself. Such is the way the strong should treat the weak until the weak can become strong.

Coding in Template By:
[/quote]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Have You Seen My Elder? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:03 pm

It struck Cyrus that she had not seen such an expression from Helle before now. It was almost strange, but certainly not unwelcome. Patting a spot on the bed next to her with her one hand, she lowered the blanket which covered her, enough that Helle would be able to see the other arm's state.

"It would not do to let the people see me in quite so destroyed a state. Though they would surely know that I will put my life in danger for their sake, I do not want them to think I am so fragile as this. I will recover, certainly, but I thank you for your understanding in keeping my state confidential."

Regardless of whether or not Helle took the seat that Cyrus had offered on the bed, the Grandmaster reached out to take the Sub Captain's hand in hers. It was an act of reassurance, simply wanting to remind her that, even in this state, she was still very much alive.

"I will not leave you alone in the world, Helle dear."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:49 pm

Helle Armstrong

A seat for her? Helle is unsure whether to take it or not. Her armor is rather heavy, and she’d not desire to create an unsatisfactory environment for her Liege. However, with a rather quick click, her breastplate begins to descend from her person as she begins undoing her armored appearance. It is around this time that Cyrus reveals the extent of her injuries. Now, Helle is quick to allow the shock to form on her visage at the sight of her Liege missing an arm which caused her to miss grabbing her breastplate before it fell to the ground clanging loudly causing her to wince. She did not even bother with removing anymore of her gear as she quickly takes that spot on the bed and stares worriedly at the missing appendage.

“Recover from a missing limb? I.. I will not deny the words spoken, but a full report of the event that occured in this Harbour is required, my Liege. Putting one’s life on the line is one thing, but ending up unable to continue your duties is a different scenario. How long before these injuries heal if such information is available?”

A hand taken? Helle didn’t care at this moment. Her youthfulness is showing itself rather vividly. There are times to be mature, and there are times when such hardness is not required. Right now, alone in this room without another single soul except the single person she deems above her, Helle did not feel it required to hide how she felt behind stony eyes. Hers are rather vivid with emotion.

“It is not only I thou must worry for as well. Do not leave the Vandenreich alone without a leader. They have lost too much already my Liege.”

Coding in Template By:
[/quote]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:02 am

"I apologize for worrying you so, Helle dear, but this was inevitable in the circumstance. I had no choice but to use the full extent of my power, and that comes with a rather terrible price."

She then nodded down to her leg, though the blanket still covered the fact that the other leg was wholly missing at present. She appreciated the subcaptain's concern, but truth be told, it worried her to see the woman so obviously concerned for her well-being. Cyrus did not wish to worry the girl so, and it reminded her that, perhaps, it would be good of her to take more care in the future. This would surely be necessary again, but she could not make such sacrifice casually.

"I am not sure at present how long this will take to heal, but I believe it will be fast enough that I will be fully able to assist when we take America. If it will not be, then I can ask Shirohime to heal me, though I do not wish to ask something of her so casually."

Helle's last words struck a chord with the Grandmaster, however, and she nodded in agreement. That was a very selfless outlook, and she admired it.

"They have, Helle dear. I would not leave them alone, for they indeed have suffered long. I promised that I would bring them to greatness, and I shall. But I am not afraid to make sacrifices for their sake."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:34 pm

Helle Armstrong

“Let us slow our thoughts my Liege. Thine health comes first before anything else.”

Helle pulled her hand away from Cyrus’ thinking momentarily about the siege on America that is due any moment in the future. Such an operation requires much planning and preciseness. One mistake any many lives could be thrown away for no reason. Helle would prefer everyone be brought home unharmed, but that is wishful thinking. She will simply do her best to keep all she can from harm, even Cyrus. Though, she feels the Elder would throw herself in front of a bullet for Helle as well. Actually, this current setting is rather ironic considering everyone’s ideas about Cyrus. Here, a ‘godling’ sits wounded because she risked her life for this area and its people. A God risking their life for others?

“Hmm... Ms. Auber, an eccentric woman indeed, she spoke strangely of my Liege. One, using some nickname, Cy I believe. Two, she referred to thee as a he. And, lastly, she used the term godling. Strange I must say. She even asked me a question about how I saw myself with so much power. Silly, correct? Even with power, I’m just a normal individual. Her reasoning is lost on me. Does my Liege perhaps understand her ramblings?”

Helle decided to bounce around much of Cyrus’ concerns and such for many things to focus on a different subject all together. Though, why a talk on the subject of such a thing as how one views themselves and their powers? At this time, Helle had removed the armor from around her hand leaving it in a blue glove, but that is quick to be removed as well. Her hand is rather pristine with done nails and barely a scar. However, at closer inspection, one could note the minute signs of wear and tear which were not healed by magical means. Such hand is placed on top of Cyrus’ head as if checking her temperature; a simple yet caring action taking for no apparent reason besides to guide the conversation along.

Coding in Template By:
[/quote]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:57 am

"Very well, Helle dear."

Cyrus listened to the question posited by her subcaptain, and smiled ever so slightly at the woman's obvious care. She did not mind the question, but she supposed that it was inevitable someone would reach these questions. If Helle asked them, she would only answer.

"She and I are friends, in a sense, so I suppose it would only follow she give me some sort of nickname. As for the term he, and the title of godling... Well, I suppose those would not be wholly incorrect."

Taking a deep breath, the woman centered herself inward, and shifted her aspect to another, to Cyrus of the Affectionate Flame. Her countainance quickly sharpened once more, though as her body changed into that of a man, her features becoming far more handsome, her smile did not fade in the slightest.

"I was born as a male, though such titles are now subjective at best, inconsequential speaking more truthfully. As for godling, I must be frank with you Helle. You must not speak anything you hear regarding this to anyone else. It is vital, for now, that this be kept a secret. I would not wish it known."

It did not seem to occur to Cyrus that he might have caused Helle some shock in suddenly becoming a man.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:54 pm

Helle Armstrong

Friends? When? This must have occured before Helle had returned to Earth. Friends. Does Helle have any friends? Most likely not. She has only been around for a short time, and she has had little actual growth with any other individual, and all she remembered from her youth have perished. It may be a bit out of place to think such thoughts, but Helle did not think Cyrus one to have bonds with people outside of professional relationships. Such a simple idea brought forth by her Liege’s lack of true emotion. However, Ms. Auber did show an uncanny knack for picking at a person. Maybe that is what did it. Thinking too long on something as dismissive as that seemed a bit ridiculous however, and Helle quickly let her thoughts move on before being dragged back through the mud again at the sudden transformation right before her emerald eyes.

Her reaction was lame however. She did not seem to stir at all when the ebony female next to her changed into a male. Oh God. That smile. It was comforting when Cyrus was a female, but now, as a male, Cyrus’ small smile made her remember the words that Ms. Auber spoke. What was it? Amenities? Still, Helle did not stir so easily from her earlier position keeping her hand on her Liege’s head as her cheeks slowly started to bloom into a reddish palette.

“I..I see. Subjective, you say? Well, my Liege. You are still just as handsome as you were beautiful before. Though, the ability to switch between genders is not as surprising. I still await to learn of this ‘Godling’ term used to describe thee, and wait I shall till such can be discussed in better detail.”

Did she just call him handsome? God. She could feel the little teenager in her rising to the surface like a bubbling volcano. She thought Cyrus was something to admire before, but she is sure what is coming over her is more than just a mild attraction to beauty. Yet, she commands her mind to keep it together. She can crush later in the privacy of her office. Her Liege will have to learn he can not simply shift forms as such without warning. Helle is a grown woman, but she is a grown woman who has missed much of her adolescence. She also did not know she had a thing for… black men…

Coding in Template By:
[/quote]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum