Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Misplaced Respite (Ulv/Helle) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Misplaced Respite (Ulv/Helle) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Misplaced Respite (Ulv/Helle) - Page 3 Empty Re: Misplaced Respite (Ulv/Helle)

Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:49 am

Misplaced Respite (Ulv/Helle) - Page 3 ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

Being unable to find Ms. Aubur after her immediate exit from the wardrobe did not leave a nice thought in her head. However, not having to deal with the woman any longer relieved her somewhat. Helle did not think Ms. Aubur meant anything by the way she carried herself, but Ms. Aubur seemed ill when adjusting to the situation. After Helle had refused the prior offer, the other failed at leaving it at that and continued to press buttons that were better left untouched. Yes. The mood for the day has been ruined, and Helle felt little desire to try and save it. She simply wanted to sleep in her bed back home in The City of Lights.

“Maybe another day, I will burden another visit to Minatumi, but for now, I simply wish to return to my abode. Do relay to Ms. Aubur my dissatisfaction and do let her know that I do not see her as someone to avoid, but I do hope she learns to lessen her abrasive nature when I do so return.”

Her emerald gaze stayed on this new woman who seemed to hold a more noble air than Ms. Aubur. Maybe if this were the one who had come to show Helle around, then things may have gone differently. However, Helle can feel that this is simply another creation much like the Hollow beast that had first approached her.

“I shall gather my things and be on my way.”

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
[/quote]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Misplaced Respite (Ulv/Helle) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Misplaced Respite (Ulv/Helle) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:56 am

Tvlling| THE BURNING HEART

With a graceful curtsey and a gentle gesture, a whole in reality opened up, leading to the City Of Lights, the soft smells of home wafting through the portal. The woman being able to open a Garganta into the Quincy Heartlands made it clear she was not a simple thing like the wolf, but on a level different to it. Maybe even her own being entirely.

"Allow me to offer expedited travel back to your home, Lady Armstrong. And I shall endeavour to make your next visit more entertaining and less stressful than it has been this time around"

Truth Of Flame | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Misplaced Respite (Ulv/Helle) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Misplaced Respite (Ulv/Helle) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Misplaced Respite (Ulv/Helle) - Page 3 ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

Now, that is an entirely separate concerning issue. Maybe the City of Light requires a fashion to disrupt instantaneous travel such as this. However, that isn’t really that pressing of a matter for now. Still, someone being capable of randomly opening a gargantua into the heart of her city whether for good or bad reasons shall not be forgotten. She’ll bring it up with her Liege later, maybe ask to limit such to only being capable of transporting one to the gates of the city instead of anywhere else.

“I do so appreciate your assistance and thank you for understanding my concerns.”

Of course Helle acquired her armor before actually exiting through the portal back home to get some medication for her suddenly aching head. Somehow, she ended up more stressed than before. Well, at least she tried for a change, but she’ll have to perform more attempts which is obvious. Another day however.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
[/quote]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum