Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Book of Rain (solo)
Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyToday at 5:43 am by Ame no ko

» Shuuhei Yamada [Vizard -- Finished]
Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyYesterday at 6:49 pm by Shuuhei Yamada

» Broken Causes, New Dreams
Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Hastur

» World's Salvation
Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by Guest

» Are you Asleep (Open)
Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:30 pm by RIkku Shin

» Kill Your Heroes -- Jcink Premium
Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:56 pm by Guest

» Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel
Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:55 pm by Hastur

» Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)
Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:41 am by Ame no ko

» Naruto Chaos Seed
Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:45 am by Guest

» Rikku Shin
Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:08 am by Shizuo

Top posters
THEFROST
Broken Causes, New Dreams I_vote_lcapBroken Causes, New Dreams I_voting_barBroken Causes, New Dreams I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Broken Causes, New Dreams I_vote_lcapBroken Causes, New Dreams I_voting_barBroken Causes, New Dreams I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137168 messages in 20513 subjects

Broken Causes, New Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hastur
Hastur

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Causes, New Dreams Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Broken Causes, New Dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Broken Causes, New Dreams Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Broken Causes, New Dreams   Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:40 pm

Broken Causes, New Dreams 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

Jaeden sat alone within the Combat Divison, his Captain was missing far as he knew. They'd not so far gotten back to him about much of anything. For now, this void like prison was his home. Jaeden was left with his thoughts alone about failing to die. The guilt of his conscious often weighed him down heavily.

For a man known for his skill in Hoho, he wasn't any good at running from his problems. He masked them well behind the layers he wore. Jaeden wore a cloak of many colors to shield his emotions from people. Most perceptive people didn't see beneath that cloak. It took exceptional talent to do that. Jaeden didn't relish combat like most members. It was a somber duty he took seriously but didn't desire.

Jaeden could feel the musing of his hollow underneath his shell. The feel of his companion and frontline brother fighting alongside him. But it wasn't all rainbows with the being inside him. No, the darker portion of his mind did belong to it. The guilt he felt every moment of the day. These were aspects of the Hollow itself as Jaeden sat on a bench.

His mind didn't turn inward yet as he knew better. Glum and guilt had a way of changing his inner world negatively. So whatever came of it this was his position now. Jaeden had accepted his place in history as a failure who protected nothing. Jaeden saw his time here as productive even if by a small measure.

It took the moments from the seconds and gave him a chance. His Zanpakuto rested at his side. Jaeden didn't use it often as he should these days. He more relied on his hollow powers. Feeling a deep connection to those rather than his Zanpakuto spirit. While he was capable of Bankai and had gone as far as he could.

Jaeden could teach the younger generations about the sword, about what they needed to know. How to discover their powers in relative ease and teach them. He didn't believe in the stick, but the carrot. It was easier to teach someone willing, it didn't lead to Iriko.

So in this way he left it known he would help anyone who sought him. Despite him not being as strong as his kin that existed once, Jaeden could still offer his knowledge. If his life didn't get taken this was suitable.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Broken Causes, New Dreams XZGpCF2
Back to top Go down
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Causes, New Dreams Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Broken Causes, New Dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Broken Causes, New Dreams   Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyYesterday at 5:29 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

Broken Causes, New Dreams JCRrxmK

"Man that didn't go out as planned.". The shinigami said wondering around the rooftops of the sereitei looking for something to ease her mind off the utter confessions she made towards Ulv regarding Steiner. A rather embarrassing moment but a truthful one at that, but training was the important matter and she needed to become stronger. Not become a liability towards others.

As she was flying around each building there was an explosion in her brain... the good sort... the type that carries more possibilities than she could be conscious of... but there were hundreds of ideas there in that buzz of electricity... she could feel it. It was the calling card of adventure, of paths awaiting her feet. Whatever was ahead could be a great challenge, and there could be tears, but it was her adventure to take and so she smiled. The ideas would come, probably when she least expected.

And low and behold she reached a division she hasn't seen before, but the location was totally abandoned nobody else was training to improve their skills nor were there any captains in the area. She couldn't tell from afar but a man was sitting down with zanpaktou resting on his side contemplating about something. He had to be thinking about the lack of people in his division and she couldn't blame him.

If everyday she went outside in the morning with nothing to do she'd beg for anything to happening she wouldn't care what it was..but it'd be a good time to introduce herself. So with a single shunpo she land on the grass of the division, several feet away from the man introducing herself, it was a bit rude to intrude on one's business but seeing whats going on it'd be nice to talk to someone.

With a with a smile on her face. "Hello there, i couldn't help but notice you all by your lonesome. And i wanted to end it, my names Yoriko Morri, member of the Stealth Division. And adopted daughter of Henrex Astillon What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Hastur
Hastur

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Causes, New Dreams Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Broken Causes, New Dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Broken Causes, New Dreams   Broken Causes, New Dreams EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm

Broken Causes, New Dreams 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

He sensed the coming of someone, he couldn't say what she was with great certainty. But Jaeden was aware of her presence as he slipped back on his mask. Concealing and dancing in this Masquerade he undertook each day. Conceal, don't feel whatever you do. Jaeden's eyebrow raised at her introduction. Funny way to say hey this is me. He smiled not letting his chuckle through the facade he wore.

"I see, didn't realize he had kin." He said smiling as he dusted his lowered half sitting up. Jaeden had become a sort of the go-to person for things in the Combat Division. So the question was what brought her to this domain? Well not introducing oneself was a dishonorable action. " I am Jaeden Crow, last of the Crow bloodline. " He said softly wincing a bit at that last bit of information.

Jaeden conducted himself like a fortress hiding much inside. Letting his pain stew inside him and remain. It wasn't healthy he'd been told before. But it wasn't like he could do much for it. His burden was heavy and always would be. Jaeden's eyes glanced at her taking the girl in further.

She had some power there, but something felt asleep about it. He couldn't put a finger on it due to his internal strife and problems. These derailed his investigative searches. Besides who was he to dig dirt on Astillion's daughter?

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Broken Causes, New Dreams XZGpCF2
Back to top Go down

Broken Causes, New Dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: Fourth Division: Realm Enforcement-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD