Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss)

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:38 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Inherit the manor? Not strong enough to inherit the town? Elyss isn’t registering a lot of this. She doesn’t want to. All that’s getting into her thick skull is that Ulv is going to leave this world soon. Though, honestly, two years is a lot, but Elyss already knows. Elyss knows this planet isn’t going to let those two years go by smoothly. Would Ulv stop to think about her own limited time if the world is attacked again? Surely, the “hero” would put her life on the line. Never one to care about dying in battle, having someone close to you ending up like this… Elyss couldn’t help but feel like it’s her fault, even though she had nothing to do with any of this.

Ulv is calm though. Elyss should remain calm. Remain calm. She can do that outwardly even if she’s a mess inside. Crying doesn’t seem like a bad idea, but she’s not. It’s not the end just yet. Being pulled along with Ulv, fixing her lip seemed so trivial. “My lip is fine. I have something else to discuss with you.” She’d say despite allowing herself to be pulled along.

“It’s about the Gotei. I think… I should head back and… make amends for the mistakes I’ve made. While out there in the world, I felt somewhat awkward. Fighting Hollows without your Zanpakuto isn’t easy. I injured my fists so many times. It made me think about what life would have been if I had gotten along with Tenmarin and not had tried to run away from it, if I had not lost control of myself. What do you think? Is it worth my time to try and rejoin them? Or, should I go a different route?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss)

Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:49 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"Shush, no it's not" Ulv said, putting her down and opening the cupboard to find some cream to put on it.

"As for fighting hollows, ehh. Even with your Zanpaktou it's not easy to begin with. Then it gets easier. Even now I could body a Vasto Lorde with nothing but my fists. As for what might have happened...well first you can't get along with Tenmarin. That spirit is power and fury and might. You just need to have a strong enough mind to stand their presence, and allow them to grow from that strong mind. The Zanpaktou is you, so if you are strong, they are strong. If you have no control, they have no control.

Given that, your life would be so incredibly different were you able to get along with him. Because you'd not have disobeyed my advice to have a strong grasp of your emotions before getting your Zanpaktou, you'd have learned Tai Chi to accommodate that, you'd probably have a girlfriend and be a valued member of the combat squad. But, as for if you should rejoin them, it is a good thing to try. After all, they put in a lot of effort to help you when you did lose control. Shouldn't you thank them for that?"

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:26 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Tch… I know… I’ve made mistakes. I’ve suffered, the people around me have suffered, and my ideals have suffered. That’s why I’m trying to move forward and make better decisions. Though, trying to go out into the world and find something meaningful didn’t cut it, so now? It’s time to do things the more traditional way: apologizing and attempting to mend the trust I’ve cracked with the Gotei.”

Wiping away at the blood on her chin, she sighs in frustration and moves away from Ulv further. She’s here to get some help with her current situation, and instead of getting any help, she’s learned that Ulv is dying. It’s so frustrating how calm Ulv is, but at least the woman is taking things easy. Elyss probably wouldn’t have been able to know her death was coming and act so calm to everything. Is this something she should look up to Ulv for or something she should berate the woman for? Has Ulv even tried to remedy this? The finality of Ulv’s voice makes it hard to tell if Ulv is accepting this because there’s no other option or if she just doesn’t want to find any other options.

“One thing at a time anyway. I’ll worry about Tenmarin once I have things cleared up. I may not even be allowed to wield it again.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Something About Your Eyes (Ulv/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:03 pm

"Ohh, yea. You seriously dropped the ball, darling. But you need to remember that some balls are glass. And others, are rubber. Charging out into the world to find something meaningful is like trying to hit a puppy by throwing a live bee at it. It rarely works out how you want it too"

Ulv would dab the cream onto Elyss' lip and then let it dry before dabbing a bit more on the surrounding area to give it good coverage.
"If they don't let you wield your Zanpaktou again, then you best get super close to your Hollow then. It's easy to cover your lack of sword with their power, if you two can get along. She is all your worst traits, and that is all she is. She has never had any loving mother to comfort her. Not even a loving mother figure. No mentor, no supporter. No other emotions but your worst. She'll be deranged and depraved and will hate you for your peaceful existence. But you need to show her she can grow, evolve, live and love just as you do. She is your mirror, which means she can become better just as you can become better"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:02 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Mmm… Thinking about not getting Tenmarin back scares her. She knows she messed up big time, but Tenmarin is as much a mirror of herself as her Inner Hollow is. Can she say she has truly worked out her issues if she never gets the chance to learn and grow with her Zanpakuto? But, she understands why that’s a fragile topic right now. Still, Elyss had tried, and here she is once more trying to find another way. Ulv is right. Her attempt to go out into the world was foolhardy. At least Elyss came back with something.

“We will see what happens, yeah? Won’t know until we take the necessary steps.”

She felt like licking her lips because of the stuff Ulv put on it. There was little point in trying to argue against this treatment. Ulv will do what she wants and feels. That’s how she always is. Though, it is a bit excessive. It was only a small nip.

“Well, I guess this is the part where I ask for your help with connecting to my Hollow. If you can. I wouldn’t want to push you if it’d worsen your condition.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:27 am

"Even at my height there was nothing I could do to help a person connect to their hollow. You need to do that yourself. Go into your Inner World, find them. Most probably fight them, they don't exactly listen to you till you've put them in an armbinder and ball gag. But once you have gone bondage queen on them, then you can show them that you are here to offer a hand. To show them the world, instead of keeping them locked up in a cage"

Then, stepping back and blazing a sword into existance, she would stab the air and open a Senkaimon for Elyss to go through.
"I would first suggest going to see your Captain. She'll be happy to see you are back, and will offer help getting you on your feet again"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:23 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

She could have lived without the bdsm association to the situation, but it wouldn’t be Ulv unless she throws her quirky antics into the mix of actual helpful information. But, at least Elyss knows how fruitless Ulv will be in this situation. Ugh. She doesn’t want to fight her Hollow again. Last time didn’t go well at all. Even after growing considerably stronger, Elyss is not 100% confident in herself. It’s the same with Tenmarin as well, but if she doesn’t deal with this stuff soon, she’ll only end up regretting it later.

She didn’t expect for Ulv to do a complete turn and open a gate right there just for her like that. Always one to never let things sit for a bit, huh? Though, walking into Soul Society right now would be weird. She just got back after all.

“Erm. Are ya sure Ulv? I kind of just got back. Should I just go there and do all this now?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:19 pm

"It is drastically important you fix this here and now. So yes, you should go there and do all this now. Hollows don't wait around, and every day you spend moping around here is a day you could have spent fixing the issue" Ulv told Elyss. Even ill, she was big mother bear, it seemed.

"I will still be around if you need anything, don't worry about that. I won't die without a gigantic bang you'll feel the next realm over"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:55 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Here and now?! Come on. She’s not even sure how exactly to go about this. She’s just going to waltz back into Soul Society and march herself up to everyone and apologize? That easily? It can’t be that easy, can it? Though, why is she hesitating? When has she been the one to hesitate when her mind is set on something? Maybe she’s become too conscious of her tendencies to do things without fully thinking. Her eyes are somewhat clouded, and her face is full of worry.

“Ugh, Ulv. You make things sound easier than they actually are sometimes. But… You’re right, I guess. Either way I look at it, whether now or later, this’ll still be the same situation.”

How frustrating, but she’s being pushed to act, and she should listen, right? Has Ulv ever been truly wrong yet? Elyss has been the one to not listen, so now, she should listen for once. Maybe she’s feeling more inclined because of Ulv’s circumstances, but she understands the words spoken as well. Whelp. Here goes nothing then.

“I’ll be back soon.” She’d say as she steps forward and gives Ulv another look over. And then, with a sigh, she’d step into the gate opened for her and head towards whatever awaits her in Soul Society. It’ll be fine. Yeah. She only broke like… a few rules.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum