Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Remedies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Home Remedies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Home Remedies - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Remedies

Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:04 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

In the simplest of terms, Takehiko is weak. Compared to Arkin, the Noble is a child who can barely hold their alcohol. Well, that’s just the straight truth of the matter though. Elyss’ drink isn’t something that someone who can’t even hold down a cup of sake should be having, but how is the redhead supposed to know that. If anything, she had expected for her companion to show an admirable alcohol tolerance. Who would have expected one fucking slip to leave the dumbass drunk out of his fucking mind?

Elyss’ eyes actually looked a bit shocked, actual disturbance in her gaze as she watched Takehiko’s flamboyant descent into idiocy. Really? Really… This is happening right now. She couldn’t help but shake her head and let out an exasperated sigh. Oh, how she wished that Arkin was here. She doesn’t know what to do with this guy. She should take his drink away at least. If he couldn’t even handle one sip of whiskey, he definitely doesn’t need to take a second.

His random outburst about getting married didn’t even seem to phase her as she reached for his glass to pull it over to herself. She wouldn’t waste a second downing it and then downing her own. A heavy hot sigh left from between her lips. She needed that. If Takehiko wasn’t cooked and out of his mind, or her friend, she’d have given him a quick rapture between his eyes to straighten him up. But, considering it all, he needed this, even at her own suspense.

“Yeah yeah. Married. I’m sure everyone would enjoy that. Who the Hell is a water buffalo?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Anonymous

Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:50 pm

Home Remedies - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Takehiko's gaze drifted into one of just distant thoughts. He didn't say anything for a moment as the child sat still. Not moving from his spot as his words came out. With less jovial sounds and more just despair, despair over the situation, and moreover everything else.

"Training, training was all it could ever be. I've felt daggers in the back and seen people abandon and kill others during the war. I got this badge, for some reason it didn't feel right, heavy in away."

He stopped trailing off leaving a silent moment now. Sitting as he mulled over his thoughts and drunken ramblings. Trying to find something concrete, anything he could hold on to. But in truth the world was flimsy, it was an empty place without purpose or anything concrete. Everything, in the end, vanished into oblivion.

" Ulv, she taught me the world is a cruel and empty place. That people will beat you into a bloody pulp just to please themselves. They think nothing of you, nothing of the kindness. She burned at m Hollow and left a hole inside me."

What lingered in that empty chasm between reality and his inner thoughts? Nothing but darkness, it was an empty abyss that went into his soul. He felt anger, anger in his being as his teeth grinding for a moment. As he considered in his drunken state, what it was inside him.

"Kuchiki family members, must be proper and uphold a certain air of superiority. Even though Rukia and Byakuya are the only two who do. I've never been able to capture that. "

These were the boy's inner frustrations, his darkness that came to ahead inside him. Things that he contained and kept locked away. Sealed inside his naive heart, where he hoped for things. Where he accomplished everything he could. But in the end, it was all meaningless, the training the attempts to capture his Uncle's elusive shadow.

"I can't remember when, but I started chasing their shadows. I just couldn't catch them, nothing I did was remarkable enough. Nor was it ever enough, every just nodded and went sure but he did this. It was a shadow that choked me in my bones. I just couldn't find it, couldn't find a way to do it. "

He said commenting on two figures as he felt a pang inside him, it was a pain. Familiar and aching similar to something that had happened to him before. A strange feeling of being choked as he spoke once more.

"I..can't..undo what he's done...or live up to..him..I just can't." That was when it began to strike, he got up gripping his chest. As he stumbled out the door, his digits clasping and clutching at his chest.

He felt darkness swallowing him and taking each and every piece of him. A voice with a raspy and almost silent tone came into his ears. Causing a ringing to scream in his ears. Slowly white pieces began to form around his face. As his hands fell limp to his side. His pupils becoming small before dilating entirely.

"You can't possibly, live up to their expectations. You are just a weak child, someone unable to even impress your uncle...You are a failure as a Kuchiki and a Shinigami.."

His body stood still motionless just outside the bar, not moving an inch. As bits of white fragments began fusing to his face. While one side of his face was visible. His eye looked distant almost gone from here.

"They left you behind because you are weak and liability even too much to die. What a waste of blood you are, too scared to move, and such a door mouse. Even Elyss is tired of your moaning and complaining. Why do you think Abigail and Ulv abandoned you because you were a weak worm. Someone unable to even stand on his own feet, let the weight of your emotions crush you...YOU WEAKLING!!!"

It took him out of the world he was in as a hand slapped on his throat. Clasping digits writhing across his throat. As a version of him with glowing eyes grinned viciously at him. His own hands shooting up quickly to grab hold of the clasping hand.

He coughed out as his hands began prying at those grey fingertips, trying to pull them off. "Ulv...killed you...Your not real, you...ARE NOT REALT!"

He said offering a kick to the gray figure's midsection to send it backward's coughing as his eyes tried to focus. Calming down as the stress of Akuma being there once frightened him. His heart began racing, his eyes focusing on the figure.

Upon closer inspection, it wasn't Akuma, no what was this. He'd been freed of it, he shook his head left to right. Trying to force himself out of this place. It wasn't working, it wasn't letting him out.

"Does screaming that makes you feel manly weakling? You repress so many problems, expose yourself never thinking. Oh, maybe a bug will bite me again. That Wolf bitch from Minatumi isn't perfect. She didn't cure you from being able to get infected...You were born a Vizard. Don't worry, when I take that body I'll go slit her throat and everything else..I'll burn Minatumi to the ground."

His eyes narrowed as he drew his sword, he couldn't let this happen. He didn't know what to do but he had to fight. He'd fight this being he'd get some control back. His body remained still for the moment, waiting for something to trigger it. Something to wake the demon sitting in the middle of the Ruykongai.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Remedies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Home Remedies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:50 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

It seems her friend has resigned himself to mindless rambles that only pertained to his own jumbled mess of thoughts. Her existence is anything but corporeal to him. That is fine. His actions and personality when they had first met fairly contrast the way he was just a few minutes ago. He has something heavy weighing him down, a burden that sagged his shoulders. Maybe getting drunk and mindlessly wandering his own soul would do him some good. Though, that’s just wishful thinking. Takehiko began rambling about Ulv, his nobility, and whatever other responsibilities he has to deal with. It’s no surprise to Elyss that he has dealt with Ulv. Who hasn’t these days? It’s no surprise that she relayed to him the bleakness of the world around him. That’s just reality. There exist those who are content with it and those who oppose it. However, Elyss isn’t sure what to make of Nobility. She is no noble. She cares little for them because, to her, they are just people with titles. Expecting anything from them is childish. They will mess up just like any other person. She felt the need to tell the grieving Takehiko something, but that can wait until a better time when his head isn’t an alcoholic mess. If only his own soul had allowed for a later time to come.

She didn’t move at first when Takehiko rose from his seat. She simply thought his drunken persona had moved him against his better judgement. Though, quickly, she picked up on something wrong. Her stoney eyes, fixated on his person, noticed the way he held his chest, his sudden pained expression, and his distraught steps out of the Tavern. Something isn’t right. She only threw a passing glance at the bartender, allowing him to know that she’ll handle it, before she, herself, headed out of the Tavern to follow Takehiko.

“Oi. Takehi-”

As she stepped out calling for the young man, she couldn’t help but lose track of her own voice. Are those Hollow fragments growing on his face? A mask, huh? It’s only partially on his face though, half of his paling visage still visible. So, this is how the rest of her day is going to go? She just wanted a drink, and now, she has to deal with this. There are people about. It’d be wrong to let this happen here. She knows what’s about to happen, and it’s not going to be pretty. She still has those memories of her own Hollowfication. Yet, she doesn’t seem startled or distressed. In fact, she has a scaringly stoic aura about her, her hand soon clasping itself onto Takehiko’s shoulder. The weight behind it is different from before, like a warning mixed together with a reassuring warmth. She’s here for him, but she’s also ready to fight him. He is her friend after all, if only by the most basic definition of the term.

“Takehiko. Let’s go.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Anonymous

Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:12 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

The feeling of the hand the female put on his shoulder didn't reach him. He couldn't feel the sensation, because at this moment the body didn't belong to him. His arm and part of his body gained white fragments quickly. This hand-whipped like a rope to clasp her throat. It let out a roar of anger that let hollow energy pour out from every pore and fiber of his being.

An attempt would be made to throw the woman towards a direction, though it was unknown if the hollow could outmuscle the female.

Within those inner walls where blood dripped down the side. Two pieces of steel struck. The blades echoing out in n endless clang. "You don't strike in confidence but in fear, you cowardly little shit. You hide all you8r emotions under this veil. Forever keeping away how you feel, your anger, hate, sadness, everything you conceal builds like a damn inside you. "

The creature raised a hand causing black blood to erupt from its palm towards him. This was important as Takehiko didn't try to block using Kido he quickly defended with Hadō One. Using the air blast from it defensively. He brought his sword back now, as he swung recklessly without as much coordination as prior. "SHUT UP, SHUT UP YOU AREN'T REAL!!!"

His hands stung and his body hurt as a sudden blow struck the sword. Piercing inside him as the creature began to swallow him. It felt like his emotions were consuming him. Taking him wholely and inside they felt like they were burning him. His hand shot down grabbing the blade yanking it out.

As he sent blood off from his palm, turning it into sharp blades that shredded the creature's shoulders.

"You don't have any clue do you brat, just how much you repress. Even now you fight me tooth and nail if only to push me aside. You've got no idea, not a single damn clue what you are doing. Just a brat whose emotions are so pushed down that he's no idea.."

His teeth gritted as he felt the blood around him swirling, preparing to use his Zanpakuto's Shikai. He'd fight this man and push him back, his eyes winced. As he felt the brush form begin to take shape. It was like fighting his mirror, Takehiko's resolve began to burn brightly.

"I won't let you if you are real..Then I'll destroy you myself and take what's mine. Ulv may have failed to finish you...But I WILL FINISH THIS!"

The figure made a brush before drawing a line that shot at him, which he countered it. He felt an unease in him, as they both began striking and landing only superficial blows. Nothing too serious on the inside-outside of Shikai from both of them.

Outside, however, his eyes turned a radioactive yellow before more pieces of white began to form around his body. Showing the tell-tail signs of hollowfication. The creature's visage was colored with multiple designs. Showering several spikes and chain appendages connecting them and dripping disturbingly.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:51 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Oh. Onto the side of the road she goes. She had expected the Hollowfied Takehiko to fight back, but she had paused in actually defending herself from his attack. It wasn’t much of an attack anyway. She didn’t much care for how he had grabbed her throat. It’s only fair to pay him back for that. Besides, Takehiko won’t come back without getting his boney ass handed to him. That’s just how this process goes. Someone has to keep him from harming any innocents, and knowing how Soul Society has changed, Takehiko is in just as much danger himself. People are going to come that are equipped to deal with him. She doesn’t want him to die particularly, especially considering how she is the one that brought him out here.

“Guess we’re doing this the fun way.”

She’d mutter to herself before rising from the ground before rolling her shoulders. This spikey and chained up dude doesn’t scare her. Her Reiatsu would flare then, her person stepping into Takehiko’s sight. She’d then take a stance, her arms raised like a boxer and her body tucking into itself. First, to get his attention focused solely on her, easy enough. With a powerful step, the ground under her is cracked as she dashed forward and put herself right into the hugging range of Takehiko. He’s taller than her, so she followed her charge with a right uppercut that’s aimed right for his jaw. Quickly, that’d be followed by a forward jab into his chest, a punch that she’s actually putting her back into. Her goal isn’t to send him flying, but it’s to make him mad.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Anonymous

Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:24 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

With a whap and cracking noise, the hollow was sent backward. It's jaw taking a bruising on those knuckles. As it went airborne and came crashing down unless any further offense was utilized.

The creature staggered to its feet standing tall. As those chains and spikes were brought forward, forming a crimson orb. Emerging at the tip of them, it was released towards Elyss now. The Cero wasn't the most powerful but moved at a decent pace towards her.

Within the world, the two brush wielders struck blows. Canceling one another out over and over again. Takehiko didn't feel exhaustion despite the damage he took. Each blow or impulse to respond as he felt a weight on his mind. What if he didn't defeat this creature?

Doubt, another emotion he just pushed down to the ground. Letting it fall into his many emotions he concealed or merely shoved to the back of his mind. Never ask the question or trying to bring himself towards it. Always concerned with someone else or something else.

The Kuchiki let out a roar, his reiatsu sending blood backward as he seemed to be fed up, fed up with the hollow, and more importantly himself. Fed up with concealing and hiding his emotions. He was tired of everything, the Kuchiki, Ulv, just every damn thing.

"Oh, is the door mouse coming to play, well I'll match you with mine, boy!!"

He watched the creature begin to release its repugnant energy, his eyes glaring holes. He was so angry and tired of it, he'd been fighting for who knew how long. His eyes remained startled for a moment, as though a message had clicked in his mind. But did he dare to do it, did he have the resolve to push through?

He didn't respond merely continued the back and forth clash between him and the Hollow, neither gaining an edge. It felt like fighting his shadow for all the good it did him. This endless cycle when would it come to a close, he needed to defeat the hollow and fast.

People were in danger, Elyss needed him to wake up.

Outside black Reiatsu flooded around his body as he grew more white pieces as the Hollowfication continued, the race against this clock marching onward.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:25 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

One minor victory brings little. Beating the shit out of Takehiko won’t help in this situation. If she remembers correctly, Hollowfication is an inner battle that the Kuchiki must win on his own. All she can do is keep him from being a menace to the populace. At least she has his attention. Although, she would have preferred if Takehiko had left the explosives at home. Her first thought was to dodge, but then she recalls the buildings and people still around her. They’re starting to disperse but there are slowpokes. Dammit. Guess she better brace herself. Quickly, her right hand shot forward, catching the Cero into the palm of her hand which caused its energy to encompass her. However, once it ended, she was still left standing, her right side covered in burn marks which had part of her clothing singed completely off.

She can’t allow him to continue firing off Ceros like that, especially if she has to tank every single one to keep the area from being destroyed. She was about to move again before another Shinigami appeared next to her. “Reinforcements have arrived. There are citizens saying a Hollow is attacking. Luckily, I was just passing by.” The Shinigami male looked upon Takehiko with apprehension. He knows that this is a Hollowfied Shinigami from his lessons and goes to move to address the hostile figure, but Elyss placed her burnt arm out in front of him.

“Return to The Gotei and get us someone who knows how to deal with this. I will take him somewhere more secure. He’s not that powerful, and I’d rather help him than kill him.”

She usually isn’t one for asking someone to do something such as that during situations like these, but she knows that not everyone would risk helping Takehiko while he’s like this. Elyss is a hardened woman, but she does have a heart under all that bitterness. She would feel misplaced to simply abandon Takehiko for dead despite knowing that there is probably a way to deal with him that doesn’t require his head separated from his body. The other Shinigami looked hesitant, but one look from Elyss sent him away. Her eyes have a certain beast-like quality to them, some might say sadistic even. Though, when her eyes returned to Takehiko, they appeared more calm.

Despite that, she is quick to charge into the monster once more. This time, however, she doesn’t move to attack him. Instead, her arms move to lock around his waist before she jumps upwards hoping to carry him onto one of the buildings, where at, she would then begin to push against him, forcing them to move from building to building at an accelerated pace towards the outskirts of The Rukongai.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Anonymous

Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:18 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

The creature didn't move quickly enough, as her shoulder tackle was a success. The next Cero that was being prepared went flying into the air and detonated. Leaving nothing but smoke in its wake. Slamming into the building caused a bit of injury to the creature. As a long black mane had fallen from its neck.

The creature continued getting slammed into them as the female warrior pushed it further and further away. Within the battle still raged as though two dogs were waring over this cage. But it began to click in his mind more and more. This was his world, his home but it was also this creature. The bundle of emotions came towards him.

He let his emotions rule him as Takehiko suddenly stopped now and stood still. Takehiko sidestepped a stroke of a brush now. His gaze beginning to clear with focus as he understood something. A piece of the larger whole was now coming to him.

"You've taken all of it haven't you?"

His voice raising a question, as he casually began walking towards his Emotional Inner Hollow. "Don't act cocky, you do not know anything. You don't even accept your emotions!"

The thing retorted sending a black and white slash of ink at him. He used his brush to disperse it upwards. Sending it away as he continued walking forward. Words from Ulv and many others echoing inside his mind. He couldn't crush these emotions, no simply beating them into submission was a powder keg.

It was like pulling the pin on a grenade and hoping it didn't go off, that you never throw it or release it. That was the idea of crushing the creature, he walked closer now.

"Kuraikage, that's your name..isn't it?" He said as the creature's eyes became wider, before making several radical swipes at him. Trying to crush him now as he got within arms reach.

"Go away, I don't accept you. I don't accept any of this!"

The creature yelled as Takehiko's arms and brush wrapped around the being's chest and pulled him into a hug. Letting their bodies collide, as it thrashed around and bit his shoulder. Trying to force him to release it as Takehiko spoke now through a wincing pain.

"It's alright, you won't bear this burden alone any longer, this time will be different. I failed Akuma, but I won't fail you..you've taken my emotions for me, carried the weight of what is repressed. For that I'm sorry, but I accept your Kuraikage...For who you are, no for who we are."

The creature's teeth bit deeper before it finally rested its head upon his shoulder. The creature became silent as within the real world the body became limp as cracks began emerging across its frame.

"If you forget..I'll take this place and make myself the King of this world."

"Thank you...Kuraikage."

As his body cracked and began to lose pieces of white falling to the ground around him. Slowly it was showing as the frames cracked and in front of his figure a mask appeared. It looked like a cat skull that could rest upon his head. Comfortably, sitting, and having small bone shards that covered the back when it was worn. The lower jaw was jutting out with small shards and bits of mask.

While it looked similar to him, the mask's frame cracked once. Before long becoming the shape of a hollow cat mask with large teeth. His body became limp as he fell against Elyss now, his eyes weary. As he tried to raise a hand to heal her. But his exhaustion got the better of him.

Falling into sleep now, from which he'd wake later. If she chose too she could leave him here.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:12 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Huh? One second, she was holding a monster. Now, she’s holding onto Takehiko. Well, that was actually somewhat uneventful. Though, that is for the best. As she mentioned to herself before; the fight was an inner one and not an outer one. It seems that the idiot in her arms has won. Though, she couldn’t help but wince at the minor destruction caused by the two of them, but she has to make note that it could have been worse. Other Shinigami are going to show up however because of her command to that other guy. She better get Takehiko to the infirmary back at the Gotei to make sure all of this gets settled properly. Hopefully, the young Noble won’t get into too much trouble for all of this. She knows all too well about shouldering all of one’s life on their own shoulders, bleeding and dying on the inside slowly until it bursts.

“What a bother.” She’d mutter before she hoists his lifeless body over her shoulder better. They have a bit of a walk, so she gets on with it.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum