Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Waking the Innocent - Page 2 Empty Re: Waking the Innocent

Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:15 pm
He sighed with relief, knowing she was safe made everything better. It didn't take away anything from his stress though. His eyes looked back towards the Las Vegas area, the word came from his mouth. Only once, before he woke up. He'd pondered it and sat dumbfounded yet.

"Home, this was..our home." He said it without thinking almost distant. Like someone else was talking for a moment. Thinking of a better time, this had been a place for Hollows who didn't want to fight. They'd come here to survive, to live in freedom and peace under.

His name slipped it and just like that he was back to square one. But his hand reached up, feeling a set of liquid tears falling down his cheeks. Like something inside him was sad. As he admitted the following, his hand wiping in his eyes on his forearm quickly.

"I..dodon't know what to do...this I think was..home. I can't remember and, I don't know where to go to be honest.."

He said it as he looked out into the desert, he could tell if he went to the Hollow Home it'd be a fight. In his present condition, could he win them? Should he even try to do that, to begin with?

He had no desire to fight in him, it didn't feel important or make him want to move. But he didn't wish to die either, survival was all he cared for. Where did someone like him fall into this world?

His people from what he could tell were ostracized, so the only solution. Was to stay here, to remain and build a home in this place. He didn't have resources or such things. But he didn't need a roof or anything. He didn't hunger for things though it'd be lonely.

He glanced down at his palms now, considering what he could do. There were things he could try and do but knew he'd fail. Places he could attempt to go, but only get destroyed.

Did he stay or did he go, if he went where did he go? What place in the world would accept him without killing him. He didn't want to die, something inside told him it'd be the end. There wasn't a coming back from it, it was simple oblivion.

But he was unable to help the woman which was disappointing. He couldn't gather his wits or senses just couldn't seem able to do it.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waking the Innocent - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Waking the Innocent - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:40 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Waking the Innocent - Page 2 6EdIfMt

How should she react to that? Was there something she should say? Awkwardly she stood by as Hastur shed tears about his home. It seemed to really be his home, not his feeding grounds. He lived here. He cried for his home like any citizen would do when they found out it has been annihilated. Well, it was another thing he remembered now. Somehow Hanako wished him he wouldn’t.

She had no idea how to help him. She didn’t really know her way around the mortal world and she wasn’t sure if he would be welcome to soul society. He was homeless, alone, beaten, scared and scarred.

“I am really sorry.” she said. It sounded hollow to her, but she had the feeling it needed to be said.

“If you want, you can appeal to the Soul Society for sanctuary, somewhere in Rukongai. It’s practically endless. But I don’t know if that would be any better for you than living here. You’d be pretty much alone there as well, I’m afraid. As far as I know there are no other Hollow residents among the souls there. Almost everyone there arrives via soul burial or...well...you know, as a former Hollow.”

She didn't know why it was so weird to talk about it. It was what Shinigami did: they killed Hollows with their Zanpakuto, so that they would be stripped of the sins they committed after death and be sent to Rukongai as plusses. Or to hell, if they were bad people even before death. But she never talked to a Hollow about it...she usually only tried to show. But the point was: Rukongai was almost exclusively inhabited by plusses. And even if some of them were progressive enough to accept a Hollow amongst them, she was pretty sure that most of them wouldn’t.

“Listen,” she finally said after a few moments. “I really want to help you, if I can. You seem to be okay and having no home, no memories...it must be awful.”

She knew it was. It was a void that tried to suck one in, each and every day. But she didn’t want to talk about it.

“I can try if my soul pager tells me something about this part of the mortal world, if there are some areas nearby that you could make your new home. I’d even see that you get there safely.”

All that she really wanted to do was to help this poor creature. She knew some of the nightmare he was going through now, although she had no idea where her home was. So she honestly felt sympathy for Hastur. Only that he still was her best chance as yet to get some real, usable intel. She simply had to ask for this one thing in return.

“There is only one thing I would ask of you. I have a list of names. I only ask that you have a look at them. Maybe it triggers a memory. If not, then I’ll make you a copy of these names. You are my only chance so far to get some intel. It could help me a lot. What do you say?”

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Anonymous

Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:23 pm
He felt tiredness, it weighed on his shoulders like mountains. His eyes burned from the tears he'd just shed. It felt like he'd been crying longer and longer than he was. Hastur's gaze shifted now to the woman. She gave him an apology for what happened here. Though he didn't know what happened, could he have done this? His kind was violent normally, could they exist in such a nirvana?

His eyes lightened a bit he'd have to accept that. He offered a nod in recognition of her words. What could someone say outside of it sucked and his home was gone. But it felt deeper like something much more important had been robbed. Something everyone had or almost everyone did, that he'd lost.

Was it his life, had he been a human before this? Simply dying in the aftermath and becoming a hollow? The question range and if he had a soul it didn't answer. Truthfully it was a strange sensation. He felt overwhelming sadness, but couldn't feel anything.

He felt like a void as he didn't know what to do, going to the Rukongai sounded dangerous. As though his odds didn't improve for that thing. It was better to simply stay here and roam this world. He may not have been like others, but he could get by.

At least until he found his way and evolved into something. What would happen if he fed, he didn't feel hungry or even an inkling towards it. Could he devour someone and feel alright with it? No, it felt sickening the idea inside him felt like puking at the mention or thought of it.

She snapped him from his thoughts, bringing him back to this reality. He gazed at her giving a nod, maybe the names would bring his memories flooding back. Or maybe he heard them before he lost the memories. So he could provide her some sort of aid in that sense. But he was ready to help in any way he possibly could. That was the key he needed to help her however he could. Even if the road seemed dark, something had to be at the end of it.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waking the Innocent - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Waking the Innocent - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:54 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hastur seemed to be really shaken. He didn't say a single word and nothing that Hanako said seemed to alleviate at least some of his distress. It was a strange feeling for her. She was in a position she seldom found herself in: the position to help someone else, rather than to seek out help. Only that she couldn't think of something to do. The sympathy she felt for Hastur's situation made that all the more frustrating.

All the same he agreed to look at the names. So she pulled out the little sheet of paper, pulled out a second one and a small pencil. She scribbled the names on the fresh sheet, leaving out the Kanji for 'Hana'. Her handwriting wasn't exactly girly-beautiful, but it was legible.

When she gave the paper to Hastur there were six names in spidery and a little old* japanese characters: Teke, Barghest, Gashadokura, Ningen, Draugr, Alp.

"I have met two of them at least. One big dog-like Hollow and another one who looked like a human torso without legs. That one walked on it's hands."

Hanako didn't mention the shadowy figure she couldn't make out or that she had been caught in an Illusion in which the dog and the torso had sliced her up. It would have been no use to Hastur, she thought.

When she waited if Hastur could remember anything she realised that she didn't even know if he could read. After all she had suffered amnesia. He may have been able to recover some bits and pieces, and Hanako, for example, remembered reading and writing from the moment she woke up, but that didn't mean that Hastur had retained that ability. The mind was a tricky thing, she knew that from the shrinks and personal experience.

Anonymous

Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:32 pm
One name stood out to him, it ached inside his mind. As an unknown female voice told him a story. His lips moved to mirror the female's story. Speaking the name out loud, to the female without realizing the trance. His mind hurt and his actions were strange as this memory leaked through.

"Just a Torso is the one called Teke when she hunts the naughty kids in the Soul Society...She chops them in half, so stay inside otherwise, Teke will get you." He blinked not realizing what he said, his eyes looking down. As he seemed to collect himself for a moment before speaking.

"Teke, that name seems familiar. I think there was something about them being in Soul Society...But I'm not entirely sure, I think it was just a bedtime story.." He said trying to reach for that voice. It felt warm and comforting like a mother, how she handled and told it. Delicately to a child almost but he couldn't find the person.

As for asylum within the Gotei the more he thought about it, the more dangerous it seemed. He couldn't very well go there, more people would hunt him. More would try to kill him.

He barely survived whatever this was, or had he died maybe and gone to the place beyond. He couldn't tell anymore and truthfully this world had to have some place. A location where Hollows could safely exist, if not why didn't it exist yet? He couldn't fathom a reason, were those like him that rare?

Surely peaceful hollows existed who didn't eat, who didn't devour souls. They must have been around somewhere. It was something that he just couldn't fathom not being. He remained silent as he thought about it. Unsure what to think at the moment when it came to that.

He was but a newly awakened being from what he knew. He couldn't fathom the state of the world, let alone why his home was gone. What was this home anyways, it made him upset enough to cry. But he couldn't remember it vividly. It all seemed so strange to him.

"I don't think it's a good idea for me to go to Soul Society..I'd get dissected to see why I don't act like others." He said somewhat defensively, remembering hearing that Soul Society sometimes used hollows as Guinea pigs.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:05 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

When Hastur began talking Hanako stood up, surprised. What was it that he said? A Torso? Teke? Naughty kids in...in Soul Society?

She sat back down. Her face bore an expression of terror, when her mind processed what she just had heard. Her eyes were wide and though they looked at Hastur, they didn’t see him. Their gaze got lost somewhere between the two.

“Oh...my…” she murmured and stopped again. Finally she took a deep breath and her eyes focused on Hastur.
“I am afraid it’s no bedtime story.” she said slow and her voice was vibrating faintly.
“Like I said, one of the Hollows I have encountered looked like a torso without legs. And it had some blades on it’s arms that looked perfect for chopping. Could be a coincidence, but I don’t believe so.”
Especially the chopping part was something that she could confirm from personal experience. It may have been an Illusion, but whoever had created it had made damn sure that it felt real.

She muttered a curse that was not very ladylike. Lucky she didn’t see herself as a lady. WIth one hand she wiped over her face. Gods, if this story was true, and there was sadly no reason to believe otherwise, then the implications were frightening. It would mean that not only these names were really connected to the Hollows she had faced at the burned down village, but also that they did not sneak into Soul Society. They didn’t have to. It would mean that they lived there.

When Hastur voiced his concerns about living in the Rukongai Hanako shook her head slightly.
“I don’t think that someone would dissect you. But otherwise you’re probably right, it wouldn’t be a good idea. There’s too much history between the Pluses and the Hollows.”

She couldn’t remember all that she had read in the academy, but what had stuck was that practically for the whole existence of the different worlds, Hollows had raided Soul Society for food every now and then. Things like that tended to stay in collective memories. And even if Hastur was definitely different, he still looked like a Hollow.

“There would always be the possibility to destroy your mask. If I do it with my sword you would be transformed back to the plus before hollowfication and sent to Soul Society immediately. But I really don’t want to do that. The person you are now would definitely be gone and that would be sad, because I think you’re a good person right now. Besides...who knows if you came to be like a normal Hollow. You are different, so maybe your creation also was.”

She sighed and stood up.

“Give me that slip of paper back for a moment.”

She wrote down her contact information. She hoped that Hastur would be able to find something with which he could contact a soul pager. This, too, was something she was not able to help with, since the antiquated name these days described an implant that allowed shinigami to directly communicate without any handheld devices.

“Here, maybe you can find the means to contact me. know how you feel right now. I really do, much better than you can imagine. So...I would appreciate it if...you’d let me know that you are okay. Every once in a while.”

She smiled her smile, but soon her expression became apologetic.

“I am afraid I must go now. The information you gave me has helped me a lot. Thank you. I am ashamed that I can’t give you anything or do anything in return right now. But if there ever is something, try to contact me.”

She nodded and hesitated a moment, before she reached for her sword to open a senkaimon.

-=EXIT Hanako=-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum