Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread] Empty A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]

Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am

A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

[ANY WHO OPPOSE HAS 2 WEEKS (11/28/20-12/12/20) TO RESPOND]

Of all the lands native to this grand world, the one this royal had her eyes on was Vicara, above all. She had been planning this step for weeks - If she was to have any footing in this world, she had to claim a space of notoriety, of royalty. Ah, did one think her motives merely lied with grabbing power? That one would be wrong, above all, Calypso desired to care for her fellow demons. Even with the wears of time tearing at her mind, that base instinct to have something to protect and nourish laid deep within her, and thus lead her following actions.

Weeks in advance, she sent some slivers and hints of her arrival throughout the land, they needn't go terribly far, but enough to alert any who may be interested in what or who she was. Dream walking was quite a useful ability in accomplishing such a thing. Though, the time for rumor was done.

Now was the time to act, and declare.

Excitement sent shudders down her dark body as her form flew high above the clouds coating this rich land of Danava, taking the shape of a beast as she soon would settle down atop a water fountain within a small city - The exact place where she directed any and all whispers to seek out. She didn't expect any grandiose turnout, seeing a few curious souls look up and murmur about she who landed atop the structure. She smiled, face relaxed, hands woven behind her back as she sighed gently, tipping her head forward as she thought for a moment.

She had many, many deliberate talks with Pseudologoi before setting this into motion - Calypso by no means was a diplomat, so why not take lessons from the queen of twisted talks herself? With practiced words and thoughts towards eventualities, her head lifted, as she cleared her throat,

"Greetings, passerby's, concerned ones, and of course curious onlookers. I thank you for taking interest in my appearance, and presenting yourselves to me."

Her voice was raised in a proper speaking tone, to call out to the crowd, to maintain poise and confidence even with a pit of worry in her stomach, she would raise a hand out, head lifted in pride,

"You all know of the current chaotic state of our world, the loss of a war certainly did not help tempers simmer, did it? I'm certain you all have been in some way affected, from hearing about the riots and attacks, to even being a part of them. To that... I say..."

She bowed, her raised hand touching over her heart to convey such sensations of grief, "I, by many magnitudes, apologize on behalf of my family's actions. Yes, the woman you see before you today, her name is,"

She rose her head, to speak loudly and proudly once more, "Calypso Asthavon, Danava of Dreams and Nightmares, one of the youngest within our family. But, do not be alarmed," She wagged her finger softly, in a 'no no no' fashion, "I am not interested in any hostile takeovers or pillaging of these beautiful lands, no. Such savagery and barbarism in the name of volatile and reckless freedoms is not what I desire for any of you."

Tears formed in her eyes as she stepped down to the base of the fountain before continuing, hands behind her back, "I, like many of you, was a lost, misguided soul. I was deemed.. Too weak, too small, to be tended to, and thus I was cast aside, left to my own devices, perhaps to even die."

She paused, scrounging up those hurt sensations for a moment, before sighing, "However, such a notion was incorrect, I was no small, impotent creature," With a sway of her arm, she would let an arc of her energy be let loose, to create a little display of various sparkling flowers spawn and flutter across the crowd, "I am a beast of magic, potential, vigor! I grew into my own, to realize my wishes and dreams, of becoming a force that can contest such chaos and discard!"

Her aura radiated in the area, though it wasn't oppressive or suffocating, rather feeling like a warm breeze within the crowd as she smiled,

"I thirst to see potential, growth, blossoming. I don't want the forces of chaos and madness to come by and snuff out whatever magnificent potential you all host within you, so here is my proposal."

Within a graceful burst of energy, her beastly traits became manifest - her humanoid form now presenting with dark draconic parts, mesmerizing wings flashing behind her back, and a dark tail extending around her body, beautiful obsidian scales adorning her body as shimmering horns formed on her head,

"If I become Queen of this land, I can give proper guidance and leadership to all who live here. We shall become a grand nation of potential and growth, to embrace what makes us ourselves. I am not an iron fist to lay upon a gathering of peons, rather a mighty tree feeding the glorious forest beneath. You will be cared for, known, heard, and be allowed to spread your wings and fly. None will wither or fall to the abyss under my caring watch."

She sighed softly, smiling wide, "If any oppose my proposal, make it clear now. If I need to prove myself worthy of such an esteem, I certainly will."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread] Empty Re: A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]

Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:04 pm
Due to the lack of opposition, i'll just go ahead and post a finalizing reply.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread] Empty Re: A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]

Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:35 pm

A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Sun rise, sun fall; It had been several days since she stepped foot into this land and asserted her desires to become their queen. Certainly some of her reasonings for putting herself into such a position were selfish, but overall she desired to do right by the beings who resided here. Portions were damaged, in turmoil, but Calypso couldn't reach everything at once. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day. At the very least, she needed to make an overly excellent first impression to the groups she could immediately reach, to ease tempers and anxieties towards her appearance.

Initially, she wandered for several days, going out of her way to ensure she interacted with as many demons as she could within the land of thoughts given life. The more time she spent there was the more she felt at home; She supposed such a sensation was natural given the circumstances of the land's birth and existence. It was rather comforting to feel at home during her roamings, building a good rapport with those who resided.

To top things off, she decided to put together a social event; Not to celebrate her new standing, but rather to get all she's spoken to together, speaking to one another, and forming new connections. She arranged things in a decently populated land, and once the sky grew dim, there was festivities. Games, music, dances, talks; Calypso had a night of ease and leisure put together for many. She herself needed some reprieve from the hell that life dealt her so mindlessly, so coldly.

Soon, it was the middle of the night. Most of the crowd had either left on their way, decided to settle down and rest for the night, or were doing quieter activities as not to disturb any who remained to sleep. She had parted from the low murmurs of activity for a moment, wandering off into the woods. The demon would soon sit upon a twisted tree root, her pale gaze peering to the canopy above her, dimly lit by sparkling stars and a coated moon.

"... Can you even do such a foolish thing?"

The words touched the back of her neck like chilled fingers, the sensation of a weight upon her back forming as her sight was beholden to the figures who gathered around her; Humanoid figures cloak in shadows with bright spotlights for eyes, staring down upon her like a stage's lights, their bright gaze burning into her form as she remained rested.

"Can you truly oppose your fate..? You're a cursed creature, doomed to madness and strife. All who came before you fell to bloodlust and despair, who's to say you won't?"

The weight grew heavier as she hugged her knees, her skin crawling as these dark thoughts settled on her mind. No matter how many times, no matter how much she tried to overcome them, they just regrew like a stubborn weed. These worries, these fears, these wonders...

Truly, the only thing that changed, was her response:

"Who's to say I will? So much certainty spoken about an uncertainty.. My own mind is such an unforgiving beast."

She laughed tiredly, lowering her head, "There is no absolutes in this life. To worry and fear of what's to come is foolish. However, my desires ring clear and true - I will not allow a life of ruin to take hold. I've suffered plenty to get to this point and I still have love and care in my soul."

She echoed such words given to her by loved ones to quell this darkness in her mind, the forms surrounding her soon losing sight, looking wander and yonder, before dispersing from the young woman.

"..I'm certain I will be hearing from you again, old friend. But now, I will say that I merely will play this part as best I can.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum