Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 I_voting_bar40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 I_voting_bar40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Locke
Shizuo
Lillian
Slayer
Mirja Eeola
Absentee
Ame no ko

40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ame no ko
Veteran Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/040 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: 40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako)   40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 1:47 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"A polearm?" Hanako echoed. It was indeed a stroke of bad luck that two Shinigami with exceptionally large Shikais would be trapped in a steel box on the ocean floor.
"Well, you could release it in one of the big rooms to use your ice. The last one was big enough even for me to release Bakumusha. But it still would be much too dangerous to use my Shikai down here."

Even without using Bakumusha's true and secret ability she couldn't risk it. Her Shikai could be used as a normal sword, without using the chain, and the massive blade and the armor sleeve would definitely give some kind of advantage down here. But as far as Hanako could tell, the danger involved would be much higher than the advantage gained. A normal Katana would give her a lot more maneuverability. The soothing vibration emanating from her sword told her that Bakumusha shared her assessment of the situation.

Hanako just wanted to respond to Saera's theories about this all not being a coincidence. Normally, without evidence, she would have dismissed it as paranoia. However, Hanako had some unique experiences that made her more inclined to accept such theories as possible. It may all be orchestrated, it may all be coincidence.

Before she could say anything the man that sat in front stirred and looked away from the other humans. He raised a hand and the screaming men fell silent. Then he seemed to hear something, turned fully around and let out a cry. With a start Hanako had her sword half drawn before she remembered that there were only humans with them.

" 'the fuck you're doin' on my station?" The man yelled.

The other humans looked around the room and at each other confused. Hanako looked at the man. He looked straight back. Suddenly he had something black in his hand. The light was too dim to make out exactly what it was, but Hanako was fairly certain it was a weapon.

"I asked you what you're doin here!" He yelled again. "Are you responsible for this shit?" He pointed behind him. The other humans still looked confused and increasingly frightened.

"Harry...what is wrong?" It was the woman who asked.

"Can't you see them? Those two there?" He pointed at Saera and Hanako with his weapon. It seemed to be a gun of sorts.

It was the moment Hanako used to act. It was one of the two abilities Bakumusha granted her even in his sealed state. It required no movement or effort on her part. The effect was little, but when the distance was so small and her target so clear, it was enough.

The man called Harry suddenly looked puzzled and his gaze lost focus for a second, as if he was trying to remember something. It didn't last long...but long enough.
With a quick flash step Hanako was next to him and had the gun wrenched out of his hand and smashed in her hand before the effect of her memory slip ability finally wore off completely. Now finally the other three humans realised that something really was off, when Harry's gun flew from his hands and disintegrated in thin air.

'Only he can see us.' she realised.

"Listen." She said aloud. "We're not here to harm you. We're not even here by choice. Stay calm for a moment and I explain who we are and how we got here."

Harry was too shocked about the speed with which Hanako had disarmed hin. Obviously not one very used to supernatural beings. The other ones just watched him stare blankly into thin air for a few moments.

"Harry, what's wrong?" Asked the woman again.

"Wait a moment." He said, listened for another few seconds and then turned to the other humans.

"There are some...ah...Shinigami with us." He started to explain. The others made some grunting noises and nodded. Everyone, even non-spiritually-aware humans knew the basic outlines of the supernatural world. He gave a summary of Saera's and Hanako's story and everyone calmed down a little. Harry still seemed uneasy and looked anxiously from Saera to Hanako and back and especially kept eyeing their swords.

"I'm Harry," he began an introduction.
"This is my wife Sally. Bob and Mike. We are scientists. You'd be surprised how much of the ocean floor is still unknown to humanity."

"Interesting." Said Hanako and turned to Saera, so that her back towards the screens and the humans, although only one of them could see and hear her.

"This all looks like nothing more than coincidence. But I'm inclined to agree with you: this doesn't feel right."

While Hanako talked to Saera, behind her back there was movement on the monitors. On one of them something could be seen drifting through the picture. It couldn't be seen long, but it was big and it was clearly silhouetted against the dark water. It seemed to be completely white and big. It might have been a whale, the way it moved through the water…
Suddenly it turned and the silhouette became eerily humanoid.

And none of the humans or Hanako were able to see it, because all of them had their backs to the screens.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
Saera
Starter Member
Saera

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: 40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako)   40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 10:19 pm

The man was lucky that Hanako took over talking to the big man who decided that now was a good time to get belligerent, though she could definitely understand where he was coming from. It was just that right now, she would have been more than happy to take out some of her frustration on a 'hostile' new comer. Not killing him of course, she was supposed to protect humans, but roughing him up a little, intimidating him to doing what needed to be done? Saera wasn't so deluded as to pretend that's not exactly the route she would have taken, and she wasn't ashamed of it either.

Especially after the idiot pulled a gun, as if that was going to help him somehow.

Regardless, Saera didn't get to vent as Hanako handled the situation, which was admittedly for the best. Unfortunately after talking to the man, and hearing his story, Hanako had agreed with Saera's earlier thoughts about the situation, which really didn't help her feelings of frustration and tension. At this point she knew that something worse was going to happen, she didn't know what, or when, but she really doubted her day would be getting any less shitty any time soon.

Seeing the look of confusion on the man's face when Hanako referenced her previous speculations Saera decided to clarify, if only to give herself something to focus on.

"Harry, this whole thing stinks worse than a fresh compost heap in July. Do any of y'all have any idea how rare non-spiritually aware humans are now? And you, nearly an entire family of such humans, just happen to be the ones sent down to the bottom of the ocean where no one can check up on you and you can't detect the few threats that could easily survive down here? This ain't right."

The man looked like he was about to say something before she cut him off, "But regardless of my feelins, what's got you all so worked up?"

Harry looked like he wanted to keep talking about Saera's suspicions, but he glanced towards his family and decided not to risk them catching on, or at least that's what Saera thought the look was about, before he started to go into details about the situation. Apparently something had been destroying their sensors, and one of their number, probably another family member, had died trying to investigate what was happening, which explained the torn up diving suit from earlier.

A suit that had very clearly been torn to shreds by something angry.

The man also mentioned strange vibrations and noises that coincided with the sensors going down, and mentioned something about a great white whale shape he kept seeing on the monitors. The others, when they heard him mention it, looked like they'd heard him go on about it before and didn't believe him.

The only one who could see spiritual beings.
Who saw a giant moving whale shape far deeper than a whale should go.

Soul king this man had a stupid family.

After hearing everything Saera turned to Hanako, "Yeah. This ain't a coincidence."

Veteran Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/040 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: 40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako)   40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 2:28 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Hanako just grunted and nodded, her gaze ending somewhere in the air between herself and the next wall. In her memories she revisited the few but memorable occasions she had been manipulated by a certain group of Hollows. The more she thought about it, the more it really seemed as if it was no coincidence. But if it really wasn’t...was there a connection? Or was she becoming paranoid and started imagining things?
After a moment Hanako looked at Saera.

“The question is...what can we do about it? I mean...without killing the humans.” she asked in a low voice

“Hey, watcha talkin’ about?” asked Harry from behind. Hanako turned around. Her cold stare silenced the man almost instantly.

“How deep down are we?” she asked, staring at him.

“Uh...a couple hundred meters. Just into the dark zone. Why?”

“Do you have any means to get out of here quickly?”

“Ah…” Harry looked at his colleagues and licked his lips before he answered. “We have an escape pod. It doubles as a pressure chamber, so it won’t kill us if we ascend too fast.”

The woman, Sally, looked at Harry
"Harry...what's up, what are you talking? Whats with the escape pod. You don't want to leave…"

She continued talking, but Hansko ignored her. In fact she forgot for a moment that she existed, as well as what she had wanted to say. Instead she suddenly felt cold and it wasn't because of Saera's powers. She laid a hand on her colleague's shoulder and pointed towards one of the screens. Harry, the only one that could see them, followed her arm and as soon as he saw the screen his eyes went wide.

On it a white shape could be seen. It was the whale-like thing that just a minute before had passed the cameras. Only now it wasn't moving. It was just floating, upright. It was as big as a whale, bone-white skinned. But the skin was more waxy and pale and seemed to glow ever so slightly in a sickly light. But the most disturbing thing was that his forward fins were elongated, like arms. It had a neck and although it had no face, no eyes and no nose, the head seemed eerily human-like. And in the middle of it's chest…

...there was a perfectly round hole.

Harry gasped.

"What the fuck…"

A moment later it was gone. Hanako's voice was grave when she spoke.

"I guess you were right, Harry. There was indeed something. And now we know why the others couldn't see it."

"Harry...Harry what is going on? I am really getting scared here." The woman, Sally, interrupted. Her voice was beginning to sound shrill and her expression was stricken with fear. Hanako motioned for Harry to explain, since he was the only one who could, and turned to Saera.

"The question if this is coincidence or not has just become academic. We have to find a way to handle the situation without killing everyone down here."

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
Saera
Starter Member
Saera

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: 40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako)   40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 11:18 pm

Saera followed Hanako's gaze to the screen at the same time as Harry, and unlike the human who, understandably, reacted with shock and fear, Saera got, unsurprisingly, more pissed and began to swear under her breath, only breaking off her rant to pick up after Hanako's statement.

"Ah know exactly how we're gonna handle this situation, we're gettin' the fuck out of here, express." She turned her eyes to Harry who gulped but didn't break her gaze.

Huh. Stronger'n he looks, good on 'im. "You just ran outta time, it ain't gonna take long for that thing ta notice that you got us two on board this bucket, and it ain't gonna wait ta pick y'all off once it knows there's threats in the area, you and yer family lead us to that pressure chamber or whatever the hell it is, I'll be able to get us movin' and play some defense."

Saera turned back to Hanako as Harry turned to his panicking family, "Unless you have a better plan, I'm gonna need you to be my eyes here, my spiritual sense ain't top notch, so I won't be able to react to it real well while tryin' tah use my ice to push us up towards the surface. Also..." Saera briefly sucked on her lip before continuing, "Look. Ah don't like it but I'm not gonna be able to fight much in this situation, Ah'll be glad to help as I can, but is there any way you can run some kind o' defense tah keep that thing from blasting us out as we go up?"

40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board-
Jump to: