Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's second (big) level-up Left_bar_bleue0/0Hanako's second (big) level-up Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hanako's second (big) level-up Empty Hanako's second (big) level-up

Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:08 pm
Hanako's second (big) level-up QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Hanako Yamada
» Link To Character: Hanako Yamada [Shinigami] 4-2

» Upgrading: I’d like to upgrade multiple things, in the order of importance:
-A tier-up to Shikai-range or higher
-An upgrade to Zanjutsu
-Maybe even an upgrade to Hakuda and/or Strength, if there’s enough material here for it.

Also, in the thread “One Lump or Two” Jaeden has taught Hanako the first three forms of Shigure Shinrin Ryu, of which she’ll only use the first and third. I would like to include these in my app as new sword moves.

First Form: Concentrating energy into the blade of the sword and releasing it through the tip while stabbing, which extends the reach of the blade to twice the length for the duration of the attack.

Third Form: Gathering energy in the blade of the sword and releasing it with a slashing motion, forming a crescent blade of energy that travels approx. 10 meters / 30 feet.

Both techniques in the way Hanako can use them are solely for range extension. They provide no extra damage or effect, other than what a normal hit with the sword would do.

» Why: Hanako has gathered a lot of experience since the last update. She’s grown as a person, made new friends and has trained hard. Also she is one small step closer to discovering who she is and what happened to her. Her past, revealed to us in “The Book of Rain, part 1”, will be revealed to her present self in small portions, for the sake of drama.

(I have noted what I think the threads qualify for, in terms of upgrades)

Graceful and Grateful (Experience)
[After almost destroying the lunch of Hime, Hanako got into a conversation with her. What had almost been culinary calamity ends up being a pleasant talk between two women. For the first time Hanako tells someone about the events of her first mission, still unsure if it really happened. When Hime believes her, it encourages Hanako to search for some answers.]
>>Sadly discontinued because my partner had no time to post anymore and it made no sense to continue as a solo thread.<<

Once I saw a flower there... (Experience)
[After her last encounter with Ulv Hanako comes back to embark on a steamy adventure. Confused by her own feelings she seeks out Ulv. Although it starts out like the wet dream of a naughty schoolgirl, in the end it turns to a short but galvanising nightmare when Hanako realised she bit off more than she could chew]

High Noon (Zanjutsu, Experience)
[Being one that always looks for opportunities to improve her skills, Hanako gladly accepted a general invitation for a training, that Magnolia Everfrost, the lieutenant of her own squad, had issued. The training, focused on swords, came at a time when Hanako still believed that her sword wasn't a real Zanpakuto. However Magnolia would go about to force Hanako to change some of her views, at least open her mind to some possibilities. Also, the young Shinigami found a deep respect and admiration for Magnolia.]

The Book of Rain (past/solo) - Part One (Experience)
[A glimpse into Hanako's past, when she was a young human girl. The mortal girl Ameko was a radically different person than Hanako. Empathic, emotional and artistically inclined, rather than the well trained, at least outwardly cold amazon she would come to be more than half a century later.]

One Lump or Two (Zanjutsu, Strength, Shigure Shinrin Ryu)
[Hanako engages in a demanding, but ultimately very rewarding training session held by Jaeden Crow. Not only did he allow Hanako to work on her sword skills, he also found a simple way to get her out of her comfort zone and improving strength by weighing down her blade. Additionally he taught her the first three forms of Shigue Shirin Ryu (two offensive and one defensive. Hanako will probably never use the latter because of the unique and emotionally painful way she activates it.).]

Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Hakuda, Experience)
[By chance Hanako runs into Elyss and begins an intense sparring session in hand-to-hand combat. The two women didn't pull any punches, but had to stop the session when an injury on Elyss's arm, that hadn't healed yet, started acting up. Afterwards, for relaxation, the two of them visit a public bath, where they learn a little bit about each other. The biggest surprise comes in the end when Elyss seemingly asks Hanako out on a date.]

Waking the Innocent (Experience)
[In the human world, in search for clues about the Hollows that had invaded Rukongai and attacked her in her very first patrol mission, Hanako encounters a Hollow named Hastur. It turns out that Hastur is vastly different from all Hollows she had met or heard from before. And though he seemingly suffers the aftermath from a devastating attack on what was once his home, he is able to give Hanako intel that shines a new and alarming light on her investigations.]

In a corner of the mind (Inner World) (Experience)
[For the first time Hanako manages to enter her Inner World and establish contact to her Zanpakuto Spirit. It sparks a great joy in the young woman, who was deeply troubled by never have heard anything from her sword before. However, the Spirit doesn't seem to be able to talk and thus wasn't able yet to tell Hanako his name.]

» Extra: I know it’s a lot, but I have threaded a lot and really have the feeling that Hanako has come far, especially in her personal development. That’s why Experience, meaning the tier-up, is my first priority. Zanjutsu is a second priority, everything else comes after that. But I take what I can get

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's second (big) level-up Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Hanako's second (big) level-up Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Hanako's second (big) level-up Empty Re: Hanako's second (big) level-up

Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:36 pm
[mod]
Tier: Honestly, you've put in some work and you've written some good stuff. With that being said, I feel fine giving you a tier upgrade to 3-5. Have fun, wear protection, you're with the slightly bigger boys now. Also, there's no tier anymore for Shikai, it's skill-based.

Zanjutsu: Speaking of skill, I'll give you the bump to adept. Good job, have fun, yadda yadda.

Strength: And y'know what, since we're at it, have this at adept too, you've put in enough work and this skill is decently hard to level up unless you dedicated 100% of your time so have a free Christmas gift, don't say I didn't do anything for ya.[/mod]

Hanako's second (big) level-up Sumera-character-list
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum