Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only A Month Late Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Only A Month Late Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Only A Month Late Empty Only A Month Late

Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:42 pm
Only A Month Late Yugiri-cat-template

Kitty Cat Yugirin

There was a certain simplicity to breaking into your own home. Yugiri thought it was probably the simplest place to break into, even through the tough security of the Shihoin residence she could seamlessly pull it off like clockwork. This is just what happens though when most of your life was spent confined in these walls and leaving one to plan the many ways they'd escape if they could.

Once she did learn to fly, that's exactly what she did.

A normal person would probably use the front door, you know. Knock and make yourself known. She wasn't that type of person though. Just like she was the type that liked making her own little hideouts and training spots where no one could find.

The only issue with her surprise visit was that it meant she had to sneak in as a cat and that's the form she was in when she wandered through the halls, briefly running into another Shihoin in cat form who she once dreamed of going faster than her and exchanged a few words.

Apparently she was chased down a while ago but never found, that wasn't weird. She wasn't easy to find and the whole Chidori baby thing had slipped her mind. Her late visit probably wouldn't be very appreciated, it was new though. Before her disgrace Yugiri would never allow herself to be late or forget things but now those perfect standards had slipped away for a more carefree life.

Needless to say, the scene opened with Yugiri laying on Chidori's bed in cat form. Without her bow on and her silver eyes closed, it'd be easy for her sister to mistake her for Yoruichi except maybe a little smaller. It was just a waiting game though, eventually Chidori would show up from her duties or whatever she was doing. It was guaranteed, and so much easier than hunting her down. Just let the woman come to her.

END POST | THE CAT GOES NYA~

Only A Month Late Gamma_Signature
Only A Month Late CHARACTER_LISTOnly A Month Late GRAPHICS_THREADOnly A Month Late TIMELINE_THREAD
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only A Month Late Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Only A Month Late Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Only A Month Late Empty Re: Only A Month Late

Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:14 pm
Alright, in Chidori's defense, she was occupied and not expecting visitors. So, with that being said, you can't fault her for entering her own room with another woman. Not only that, both of them had their faces glued to each other. Yugiri was lucky that Chidori was able to spot her out of the corner of her eye because if she didn't there was a strong chance that her sister was going to see a lot more than she would have wanted to.

"Oh! Hey..." Chidori was able to pry herself off of her new companion and shoo them out of the room. She stopped talking because she couldn't actually figure out which family member it was. "Hm. You're not a pig so it can't be Kokoro, Keiko doesn't know she can do that yet, Yoruichi does respond to my letters so she wouldn't be here, and Rio also doesn't know she can do this yet meaning...."

Chidori walked up to the cat and picked it up by it's sides, holding it up to her face but a foot away. "Is that you Yugiri?"

Only A Month Late Sumera-character-list
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only A Month Late Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Only A Month Late Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:52 pm
Only A Month Late Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

Was this for real? Her eyes flicked open when her sister came in and he guest, to say she was uncomfortable was an understatement. Her mind flicked back to Kokoro and the thoughts that wondered about that, did she want to kiss her? More? Those thoughts plagued her mind for days after Kokoro confessed and Yugiri struggled her way through accepting that. She didn't want to be confronted with it again, especially not like this.

This was an error. Use the front door next time, or avoid coming home. Both worked, really.

As Chidori got closer and tried to pick her up Yugiri made use of her shunpo, getting back to the other side of the bed before changing back into her human form and staring at Chidori silently. She wasn't going to tell her about Kokoro or how that display made her feel, it wasn't her business. Instead she just sat there uncomfortably naked, and her exposure wasn't even close to the reason why.

"Yes? You didn't forget about me, did you?"

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

Only A Month Late CHARACTER_LISTOnly A Month Late GRAPHICS_THREADOnly A Month Late TIMELINE_THREAD
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only A Month Late Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Only A Month Late Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:08 pm
Only A Month Late 6EdIfMt

ANNUAL MEETING

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

"No...?" Chidori tried to hold in her laughter as her response was clearly a joke. She failed only a few moment later. "You're always on my mind Yugiri. I actually meant to send you a summons but I haven't gotten around to writing it." Chidori would spin on her heel and open a dresser near her and rummage for a few moments before tossing a shirt to her sister.

"Yugiri, you're naked. Stop being naked please, thank you. You do know you could take your clothes with you... eventually." She remembered back to her training with her great-grandfather who had mastered the technique, turning him into a bipedal cat. "Anyways, how are you doing? How've you been? And why are you here?" She spoke with curiosity for the first to but seemed way too serious, and for good reasons. Yugiri seemed to forget that she was banished, meaning that she couldn't just come and go as she sought fit. There were rules that she had too follow, and so far she was showing an inability to do so.

"Oh, and we won't mention what you saw earlier. Unless you want to talk about it, which is fine with me, just don't tell Sol. I don't know how he's gonna handle it, and I kind of don't care, I kind of do. It's complicated."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:23 pm

Yugiri

It was a joke, but it was unintentional. Yugiri was still kind of distracted by the whole awkward scene she just witnessed. Weren't people supposed to become more docile and tired for that stuff after having kids? She didn't get it.

"Oh."

She responded, to the whole thing. The summons that Chidori had intended to do, the whole naked thing and it was the one word that trailed off into her thinking about her response to everything.

"Okay. They're heavy to take as a cat. It's hard."

Yugiri added while pulling the shirt over her, sliding it down and the extra length that Chidori had over her making it cover more than it would on the person it was intended for. "Um, I forgot you had a kid a while ago. So I thought I was too hard to find for you to get a message to me. So um, I came here just in case. Um.. I don't stay in one place much."

It wasn't normal for Yugiri to say um, it wasn't normal for her to try and avoid eye contact either. She felt uncomfortable that Chidori wanted to mention that, shaking her head.

"No- No. I don't care, I don't want to talk about it. I don't care about Sol, I've never even seen him since the first time. Please, let's not talk about it."

Complicated, that sumarised how she felt. She tolerated it and she didn't hate people for it but whenever she was confronted by it it reminded her of Kokoro. The uncomfortable part of that encounter and the knowledge that came with it anyway.

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:15 am

ANNUAL MEETING

"Oh? That was it?" Chidori was genuinely surprised that that was the reason Yugiri thought it was fit to just negate her banishment. Deep down, Chidori did love her sister and actually wanted her to come back, however when her father did what he did, he did it for a reason. Before Chidori was going to be buddy-buddy with her sister, there was something she would have to do first.

"I'll go see if Sol will let me grab the kids for a moment, but that's later. Right now we have something to talk about that is way more urgent. And I think you know what it is. You can't just come here unannounced as you feel." Chidori was harsh, but she had to be to get a point across. "Look, you're my sister. I love you and I've missed you so, so much. But you were banished. I'm going to let this slide this once, but you can't keep doing this. Understood?" She stared dead into her sister's eyes. She wasn't angry at all, but had to make sure Yugiri understood where she was coming from.

"That being said, I want you to be a Shihoin again. So, talk to me. How have you been? Are you eating well? From what I saw, it looks like you gained a few pounds." And like that she was back to her friendly, teasing mood. "Have you found a boyfriend yet? Got a job? Any friends?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:31 am

Yugiri

"With.. Sol?"

Oh, how strange. Yugiri had not expected that, she thought Chidori wouldn't let that man within breathing range of his children. This was much more awkward now, it was after all the sole reason she had come here.

"Please let me clarify. I'm not here because I want to be here..."

Yugiri stated, it probably came off way colder than she intended. It was probably better she didn't add the part where she didn't like being here either. She wondered if being here more often would bring out those traits she didn't like in herself again.

"I thought I had to be here. You said you'd never forgive me if I didn't come to Papa's funeral. I guess I was overly cautious as to how you would feel towards me and my preference for distance. So that's okay. It's a relief knowing I'm not as expected to be here for as much as I thought."

She sounded strangely satisfied by that. Relieved almost that Chidori wouldn't get frustrated if she missed all these things and maybe even frustratingly nonchalant. Had the tables turned on their relationship? The one who had previously been trying to enforce noble responsibility was now the one who seemed happy to stay away from it. Now Chidori got to be the Yugiri of the family.

"It's just a name and I'm fine. I just go wherever I want, do whatever I want. It's nice. I didn't think I'd enjoy the human world as much as I did."

What she failed to mention was the part where Yugiri's human world experience mostly involved Europe, Russia and America. Most of her locations were more dangerous than somewhere like Karakura or Vastime."

"No? Why would I need any of that. I have Erchanhardt, I guess I met some people that we travelled with. There was a boy called Saisei who was really weird, he had this floaty and was trying to learn to swim when we met him. This other girl was really annoying and loud. She reminded me of... Nevermind. Why would I have a boyfriend? I'm not like that."

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:54 am

ANNUAL MEETING

Chidori tilted her head. "Yeah...Sol. It takes two to make a baby and I'm not a horrible person. When you get into a relationship, it requires compromises. When you make a commitment such as forming new life, that's also going to require compromises. I'm not going to just deny him the ability to see his child. I considered it, but I'm a different person today then I was yesterday."

She adamantly listened as Yugiri gave her side of the whole ordeal. Chidori could definitely see where she was coming from, and honestly, in her shoes she would have done the same thing. "Look, I won't hate you for not showing up. I'm the reason you won't show up, even if I want you to be there. Papa passed this onto me and I want to see it through, and for certain things I will give you permission to show. But like, my kids aren't going anywhere for now. When this was all over, I was going make sure you got to meet them. I wouldn't deprive them of their aunt their entire life, but introduce them when the time came. You're situation is not permanent, at least I hope it won't be. That's really all up to how you have changed."

"Though if you say it's just a name, then you make it seem like you don't want to be here, like you don't want to comeback, like you don't want to be apart of the family. And that saddens me. Not because you think that we're no more than a name, but that we are no family. That hurts me. That squanders everything Rio has worked hard for. That destroys everything Papa tried to keep." Her face would convey her clear disappointment in her sister. This situation was not easy for her, and the conflicting emotions she was feeling were not any better.

"You're probably one of the people I think need companionship the most, short of Rio. You concentrate so much on yourself that I think having someone to lean on and raise you higher would really do you some good. If you want, I can come visit you and we can have you go out and meet people. If you haven't been making friends nor working, then what have you been doing? Are you just wasting away, waiting for death to just come and take you? Is that the life you want to live, the legacy you want to leave behind?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:36 am

Yugiri

That surprised her. Chidori seemed upset after the whole breakup, frankly Yugiri might've said she expected it from the state if asked when she met him the first time. Still it was alright there was no scorn? She assumed. For her the idea of one parent, even omitting the other was something she fantasied about.

"That's okay. It's not like I blame anyone for what happened. Well, except myself."

The way that Chidori continued though earned her a pout. Yugiri noted she still had that habit she didn't like, the one where she twisted words and then flowed the distortion into creating a narrative that made her look incredibly negative. The irritation from Yugiri wasn't even attempted to be concealed.

"Don't twist my words and try to make me out as a bad person. You don't get to talk about Rio's beliefs, you know she hunted me down when I left after I was banished. She didn't care about nobility, the status or standing. She wanted me to come back. She cares about the people, not the name. That was our difference, Rio cared about our family while I cared about our name. Don't presume to lord her over me and make me feel bad, it makes it look like you still don't understand her."

Yugiri could've said it venomously, she could've said it with spite and loathing but she didn't. It was just said matter of factly like she wanted to correct Chidori's mistake. The only thing she was irritated with was that she tried to make her out as an awful person who didn't care about her family. If that was so, she wouldn't have even bothered showing up to the funeral.

"I don't like being here because it hurts me. I let everyone down but not just that, I spent a lot of time in this cage. Unable to walk or do anything. You and everyone else were my only solace but I hated the way you all looked at me, poor little Yugiri with her frail little body and illness. Your pity, you'll never understand how it feels to live through that. Sure, you touched my hair and made me laugh. Gave me times when I didn't care about the fact my parents didn't want me but I never got to truly play, and do you remember how you looked at me when I finally could walk? You looked at me like I wasn't even the same person so I beg you, don't blame me for not wanting to be reminded of those things or the kind of person I tried to be because of it."

Her eyes were watery but she wasn't going to cry. She just looked tired at the memories while tucking her knees up into her chest and keeping her eyes focused on Chidori.

"I told you I travelled. I have Erchanhardt. I like spending time with him and we help each other improve. I don't want a boyfriend though, I just don't think there's nothing one can give me besides what I can get from meeting and talking to people. Me having one seems like it's important to you though, are you trying to coax me into sex?"

Chidori didn't get it, she thought. At what point did she suggest she was waiting for death? Wouldn't the implication of her preferring to be away from here suggest that she was more content and happier exploring and living her life? Also why did she talk like she didn't know Rio had a boy she liked, maybe even more since it'd been a season or two by now. Did Rio keep that from her?

"Why do you think I wait around for death? Do you think little of me now?"

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:41 am

ANNUAL MEETING

"I- No. What little time I to have with you, I will not spend arguing. I have said what needed to be said, everything else was just how I feel. I'm sorry." By the end of that little spiel it seemed like Chidori was beating herself up over making her sister angry, which was correct to a degree, but also because she made the mistake to begin with. Recently she has been holding herself to a higher standard, the kind of standard that those who would want to see her fail would hold her to. While she wasn't doing what she was doing now to prove these people wrong, it would be nice to be able to.

"No, I'm not trying to get you to have sex. If I'm being honest, I don't want to think about my sister getting banged by some weird dude that I don't know about or know what he's like. Despite what you might think, I care about all of my siblings besides Yoshimaru. What I said is just my observation, not fact. If you don't think you need one, then you don't need one." She spoke in a matter-of-fact tone, not really regretting what she said but wanted to remove any sort of malice that she might have conveyed.

"If I'm being honest: yes, I do think you would just wait around for death. Sorry to sound like Papa, but you aren't really doing anything besides travelling. Are you like, helping people wherever you go or do you just go for the sights and then leave? Do you earn your keep with this Erchandhart fellow or are you just a burden for him? You don't have to answer, just keep it in mind. While Papa wanted you to live your life, he didn't want to seem just dropping our problem onto someone else. However I don't agree with his method, as problems don't just fix themselves."

"Anyways, I'll be right back." Chidori left for a moment before returning with her children, Nakano in her left arm and Yushiro in her right. "Meet Nakano and Yushiro. These little rascals don't really do much, but everyone says that Nakano is more like me than her father." She would try to hand Nakano to Yugiri while Chidori would hold Yushiro.

At the moment both of them were asleep.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum