Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
4 - Caught in the Act Left_bar_bleue999999/9999994 - Caught in the Act Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

4 - Caught in the Act Empty Caught in the Act

Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:46 am
4 - Caught in the Act Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

Alright. That was done she thought, her meeting with Chidori. Once it was over she had creeped out of the estate again via the way she came, sneaking out in cat form. She was sure that she had done her route like clockwork. No one had ever realised it had existed before did they? Unless a big sister figure actually had figured that out, right?

Once she was out and thinking she had executed her routine to perfection she started to get changed in the shelter of the foliage outside the estate that made it difficult to see the young woman dressing. It could've gone better but she wasn't going to linger on what could've been. Only that she should probably get herself sorted for the coming evening. One step at a time, that was the pragmatic approach she needed to keep to.

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

4 - Caught in the Act Gamma_Signature
4 - Caught in the Act CHARACTER_LIST4 - Caught in the Act GRAPHICS_THREAD4 - Caught in the Act TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
4 - Caught in the Act Left_bar_bleue0/04 - Caught in the Act Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

4 - Caught in the Act Empty Re: Caught in the Act

Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:22 am
4 - Caught in the Act Banner-Rio2

Rio Shihoin | Defender of the Family

Rio had found herself meditating outside of the estate. It was her usual routine whenever she was alone. If stressed, it helped her maintain her composure in the face of hard times. If at peace, it still helped to keep her focused on her future goals. Finishing her current meditation not long ago, she stretched her arms out and gazed around the estate. Moving forward to return inside, she heard a rustling between the foliage by the estate.

"Hm...?" Rio had wondered where the rustling was coming from and so curiosity guided her movements as she deftly approached the foliage to find... Yugiri of all people! Rio's face brightened with a fierce shade of red as she blurted out Yugiri's name, surprised to see her changing here of all places.

"Y-Yugiri!?"

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
4 - Caught in the Act Left_bar_bleue999999/9999994 - Caught in the Act Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:31 am

Yugiri

Underwear, hakama and... Huh? She heard the approaching person through the foliage. Wait a second, this was her super secret route in and out of the estate she found when she was younger. How was she found? When Rio poked her head through and caught her in a state of only being halfdressed it only caused her to pause like a doe caught in headlights.

"Uh... Rio? What are you doing here?"

She said, kind of nodding down to draw Rio's attention to the fact she was getting her clothes on and looking for some privacy. Yugiri didn't need prying eyes or help, although would Rio contain her jubliee at seeing her and hug her? That'd make this an awkward mess.

4 - Caught in the Act CHARACTER_LIST4 - Caught in the Act GRAPHICS_THREAD4 - Caught in the Act TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
4 - Caught in the Act Left_bar_bleue0/04 - Caught in the Act Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:52 am

"I ought to ask you the same thing!"

Rio had entered through the foliage as she gazed at Yugiri, faced with a tough decision. She hadn't seen her in a while and so, part of her wondered. Hug her and make her even more flustered than she might already be or wait for her to get dressed and go from there?

Her sisterly impulse had forced her to fall into the trap of the former as she reached forward and wrapped Yugiri in a tight hug. It was uncharacteristic of a woman who often acted so composed and fierce to react like a schoolgirl who had just come across a nice shiny object in a fancy shop but Yugiri was like Rio's flesh and blood. Their bond ran deep.

"I haven't seen you in so long..."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:02 am

Yugiri

"I um, I was talking to Chi-"

Her hands were trying to fasten her obi when Rio interjected, jumping on her and pulling her close. No Rio! She felt her bottoms drop, her top hanging open and left to be stuck in her arms.

"N- No Rio! I'm not dressed, someone will see and get the wrong idea."

Rio was stronger though and her resistance only caused her to trip and tumble down with Rio on top of her. This proximity was uncomfortable, her sister figure on top of her like this. She wasn't dressed right but she didn't want to make noise in case someone got suspicious after hearing and came to investigate. She couldn't take that embarrassment.

"Can I please get dressed? Then you can hug me properly..."

She pleaded from underneath her in the hug.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:26 am

Rio was so caught up in her excitement that she hardly realized how dangerous this sight could appear to someone else if they walked by. Rio collected herself and rose up from Yugiri with an embarrassed smile on her face. There was a collective burst of emotions rushing through Rio's heart but she kept herself composed as she always did and inched back, allowing Yugiri to dress properly. In the meantime, she would maintain a modest conversation until she was fully dressed.

"How have you been, sister?" Rio had hardly bothered calling her anything else other than a sister, despite the fact that they were cousins. Even from when they were but mere children, Rio had always regarded the Shihoin as if she were truly her sister from birth.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:39 am

Yugiri

It was a relief when Rio got off her. She stood up and finished dressing, tucking her underwear away from sight and getting her modest back with a sigh. Much better. She took a moment to answer the question, poking her head out of the shrubs to check the coast was clear before stepping like like she had always been there outside the Shihoin estate.

"I've been alright I suppose, I got scolded for coming back which was my mistake. I thought I was late. Otherwise it's a pretty uncomfortable day. What about you?"

She asked, her hair was in a middle range. Not quite as long as when she kept it as a massive mane behind her back but not as short as how she tended to keep it nowadays. It was just down to the middle of her back, a middle range.

The way she styled her hair might prove to be a little hint at how she was feeling though. If she only kept long hair when she was particularly noble and short hair otherwise, her behaviour was probably a mix at the moment or that was just a deep analysis and she had just chosen to have longer hair on a whim.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:57 am

Rio had stepped outside along with her cousin as she smiled, pleased to know she was okay - although... the part about being scolded for coming back gave the Shihoin defender pause as she looked at Yugiri with an inquisitive glance. Scolded for coming back? Rio rolled her eyes as she wondered who would've scolded her and she could not help but focus on her beloved older sister, Chidori. God, she knew she had to maintain a stable relationship with her sibling but Chidori made it so damnably hard that it often left Rio filled with nothing but exasperation.

Rio turned to face Yugiri as she decided to inquire about what she meant.

"Well, I've been mostly fine. Watching over the family as always. But there is a part of what you just said that I wish to ask about. Just now, you said you were scolded by someone for coming back here? Who was it? " She may have likely known the answer to such a question but she wanted to hear it from Yugiri's mouth to confirm it.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:11 am

Yugiri

Was distracted looking at the sights. It had been a while since she was here and she had too much on her head to really take it in while walking past the foliage and flowers. It was a nice distraction for her while thinking on everything.

"Huh? Scolded me? Well, Chidori didn't scold me I guess. It was more like reminding me I'm banished and letting me off with a warning. It was just a misunderstanding on my part anyway."

She said it matter of factly. It was just how it was, nothing to complain about. Leading her relative like she still knew the same old routes she travelled as Yugiri Shihoin. The pathways of Seireitei were still in her mind like the back of her hand.

"Haven't you been doing more than just watching over family, Rio? Why aren't you a captain yet or even a vice-captain?"

There was a hesitation as she contemplated asking her about the man she brought up before. Maybe Chidori suggesting she needed a boyfriend and seemingly being ignorant of what she assumed should be Rio's own boyfriend by
this time since it had been a year put the thought in her head to ask.

She didn't understand why Chidori thought Rio and her needed companionship the most, she would've thought that was backwards; Rio and Yugiri did quite well for themselves and the company they kept, she still had that lingering thought of the sight of Chidori and her lady friend together very intimately. That seemed way more needing of companionship to her, although she had no context and chose to keep it that way.

"This way."

She stated, leading Rio to the left while walking down a small row of shops and peering in them once in a while.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:48 am

There was but another roll of Rio's amber eyes as she confirmed her suspicion. She understood that father had banished her but was Chidori really hellbent on maintaining that damn banishment? She was certain Yugiri had learned her lesson after all this time but try as she might, she could not overturn it.

In some ways, Yugiri's banishment had always eaten at Rio's core. She certainly didn't mind visiting her on earth but that felt awkward at times.

It felt bittersweet not to wake up to Yugiri wandering the Shihoin estate. In times like these, Rio wished she could be the head of this clan. She had admired everything her father did but he made his fair share of mistakes as well - so, too, did Chidori. At some point, the family had to matter over clan matters. Family is all that Rio held dear. She wondered if Chidori felt the same.

Rio composed herself as she answered Yugiri's question.

"No, the family is all I've been watching over Yugiri. After all, they are my pride and joy. As far as your second question, I have no intention of returning to the ranks of the Gotei. I made an oath many years ago that this family - for better or worse - would be who I protect until my last breath. It'd take a hell of an offer to make me change my views on that now."

Rio turned to Yugiri as her cousin prompted her to follow her. She did just that as she walked beside Yugiri gazing at the shops along with her cousin. Any time they spent together was pleasant. She'd trade her family glory for a thousand of these moments but knew Yugiri would hardly wish for such an outcome like that.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum