Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 Empty Re: TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE

Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:47 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

And they just keep coming. Now, it’s Murasaki, the captain of all people. Elyss, at this point, is more tired than anything else. Is this how everyone’s going to react everytime she has something out of the ordinary? Would they talk if her hair smelled different, if she wore makeup, heels, or just smiled every now and then? Just to keep things simple, she felt like returning to just being alone forever. It proved quieter. However, Himiko is there with her. Strangely enough, the vixen proved comforting, a stable surface to keep her balanced amidst all this chaos. Elyss doesn’t care about Takehiko, Fuuen, Hime, or Murasaki. Right now, the only thing important to her is Himiko. The woman has proven quirky, but it’s a nice quirky that isn’t too invasive and too pure to outright hate.

The woman at least checked up on her as well. Elyss is clearly not feeling this, nope. Her eyes have yet to lose their edge, a nervousness about them that is normally never present. Her lips have been curved downwards in a frown for a while. Hell, she has half the mind to hug or hide behind Himiko just to make everyone else go away. It’s strange to feel this way and not harm someone. How badly she’d like to make everyone forget this forcibly, but that'll just ruin everything. She just has to continue forward with Himiko until they get back to one of their Yurts or something. Yeah. Just survive.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 Empty Re: TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE

Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:44 am
TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 Banne-Himiko

HIMIKO | THE FOXY SHINIGAMI

All gone, it was a steady and painful trek but shopping and Ely-chan were back in one piece. Himiko didn't know where her new bestie hung out for her yurt so it was a matter of friend's share what they had. It wasn't anything crazy, a lot of clothes thrown all over the place. She had a bed, it wasn't kept tidy and she had clothes and underwear as room decor rather than properly tidied up.

Oooh, that was a little embarrassing. Anyway!

"Now Ely-chan. Let me get you clean, proper clean. I forgot to get some hygiene stuff so you can just use my perfume and shampoo okay? Smells like strawberries. So get undressed and in the shower."

She didn't know whether or not she should ask if Ely-chan was confident enough to navigate what she was meant to do. This girl had... washed herself with all these fancy bits right? Right?

"A couple of those boys were kinda cute, huh? Which one did you think was the hottest?"

Himiko said from the otherside of the curtain. It was idle chitchat.

END POST | WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTTAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADTAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:19 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

There’s something calming about seeing the state of Himiko’s home. The disarray of it all made Elyss feel normal, less like a fresh brought bagel that everyone’s taking a waft of, less like a barbie doll. In this situation, normalcy beats excitement by a landslide. All of it helped Elyss remember her less than sober state. Embarrassment works wonders as a means of sobering up. Her own energy is helping as well, but with everything quieted down, the fog and buzz gripping her body is starting to make itself known again. She could use some hot water to help the nerves. It seems she won’t get a moment to herself just yet though. Himiko has another question for her, another annoying question.

“Hot? ...Murasaki, I guess. Arkin wasn’t there. I think I saw some blonde dude next to Takehiko, whatever. I just want to forget about it.”

Her face had scrunched up with distaste. She doesn’t like thinking about what she likes and doesn’t like. Everyone was looking at her. How annoying. Though, if she were to actually delve into that cesspool… Her type of guy… Someone who isn’t afraid to get down and dirty? Deal with her during her worst… Someone who can fight, strong…, handsome, steadfast…, taller than her. Ah… Of course Murasaki popped up back into her head. A guy like her Captain would be nice, but she’d take her captain too. Women? Tch. As if the redhead wants a boyish woman. Why not just get a man then? Murasaki, despite being so damn tall, has that womanly charm. Ya know, sophisticated, knows how to pretty up, the opposite of Elyss. Someone like Himiko who’s the opposite of the redhead’s grim personality. Himiko..?

A quick pop of her hands against her own cheeks brings her out of her little mental parade as she’d turn away from the vixen and enter the bathroom. The water is quick to turn on. Yeah. Just overpower the thoughts with the sounds water against her skin. Use the heat to burn away all that alcohol. How the Hell does all this women shit work? Shampoo is easy, but strawberry? Really? Why not something with cheesecake flavor? ‘Alright brain. Stop being retarded.’ Either way, she’s taking her time in the shower because reality outside the shower is proving too troublesome right now. At least the dress is gone, for now.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:39 pm

Himiko let Ely-chan tell her all her secrets. She was learning so much, so captain and vice-captain were cute, huh? Should she mention that she has experienced Arkin firsthand? No! She didn't want to risk getting a whiff of uneeded information. Ely-chan didn't need to be thinking about that right now.

"Awww, what's wrong with thinking about people that you think are hot?"

She sat down, outside the shower and listened to the sound of running water and Ely-chan get herself sorted out. Just in case she was needed to walk her through what to do, it wasn't like it was that hard was it though? She was smarter than Himiko, she thought.

TAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTTAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADTAKE A WALK ON YOUR WOMANLY SIDE - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:06 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“It’s a waste of time.”

Elyss’ answer is clear and explains her viewpoint about a lot of things. The world is full of adventures, but not every path is worth threading down. Right now, why would she ever focus on finding love or whatever when she’s so busy trying to perfect her craft? Himiko took her out on a nice trip today, but that’s all it was: a nice trip. This isn’t something the redhead sees herself doing that often. It makes her wonder how Himiko would fare if Elyss asked for a spar or training session.

Her thoughts are too occupied to notice the shampoo in her hair rolling down her forehead and into her eyes. “Fuck!” She’d exclaim moments after as the soap burned her eyes, causing her to jerk her head into her hands and hit her head against the wall of the shower. It didn’t hurt, but it did make a loud thump sound. Soap is annoying sometimes. Shampoo is a waste of time too. What’s the point of her hair smelling like strawberries if she’s going to be thrashing around with Hollows in some shitty area? She just can’t see the big picture of any of this. Everyone outside had looked amazed to see her dressed up. Is her normal self not enough for them?

“Himiko… Why do you like dressing up?” Maybe she just needs to look at things differently. Maybe there’s something she’s missing here? It’s just something that’s bugging her as she’s washing her eyes with the hot water while rubbing at her eyes. Himiko is pretty and takes care of herself. The vixen must know how pointless makeup is in a life and death situation, so why bother with it so much?

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:03 pm

"What do you mean? Don't be silly. Boys are the best, don't you want to have kids or something?"

It was a peculiar thing. Ely-chan was a bit rough, a stone in need of polishing. Himiko was good at polishing stones. Just give it time and Ely-chan would be the most eligible bachelorette in Soul Society. When the swearing came, Himiko peeked past the curtain to check. She didn't Ely-chan to be hurt after all.

"Are you okay?"

She asked quickly, it didn't look to bad though and she got her eyes back out of looking into the shower. Maybe the redhead wouldn't even realise she had checked up on her.

"Why would you not enjoy dressing up? You look so cute, boys notice you so much. You get a boyfriend and then eventually he asks you to propose and treats you like a princess, ahhh! How can you not like the idea? Don't you get lonely tryna be all scary so much? That's why you totally do it right? You wanna be alone so you act all scary and mean to people?"

Himiko wasn't stupid, she was pretty perceptive and Ely-chan seemed like she tried to avoid the spotlight.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:42 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“It’s not that simple…”

But, that’s the gist of it, huh? She has always wanted to do things on her own. If she couldn’t build that wall on her own, defeat her enemies on her own, or take care of herself on her own, then what’s the point of her existence? Why is she a shard of some overpowered woman if she’s unable to do anything? It’s frustrating, and in her quest of finding herself, she had pushed away everyone who had tried to help; whether they had just wanted to be her friend or more. Even then, it’d be foolish to simply forget that simmering rage that exists right beneath her skin, that uncontrollable sensation that sways her mind in ugly ways. Wasn’t she given the answer to it all though. And, wasn’t that answer found in her friends? Heh, weird how Himiko brings up all this when Elyss just had an epiphany not too long ago about this crap.

“I’m sorry, Himiko. I don’t think I care about kids, not yet anyway. It’s a nice thought, but I have a lot to work on before I’m ready for something like that. And, who’s to say I even end up with a guy when the dust clears? Ya know, a gal had asked me out once, but I had turned her down.”

She’d frown as Iori popped up in her mind. She should apologize to the woman when she finds the time. It’s not that Elyss hates shopping or any of this. Maybe she’s just not used to it, maybe she has other things she wants to focus on before focusing on prettying herself up or boys, maybe she just needed someone to grab her by the hand and lead her on. Isn’t that what Himiko is doing right now? Ah… Nope… She shouldn’t let those kinds of thoughts enter into her mind. Himiko sounds like she’s really into guys. Elyss sometimes wished she was a guy. It’d probably not make things easier, but she’s not really thinking too logically about it. Huh… If she did get in a relationship with a woman, what would they do about kids?

Oh yeah. Himiko peaking went unnoticed. Nothing to see anyone but soapy jugs and abs. Fat buttox too, of the large circumference type.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:52 pm

Maybe it wasn't that simple for Ely-chan but it sure was that simple for Himiko. She liked her life simple, nothing complicated. It was a very simple approach to life, live in the moment and enjoy it in the present. That's how she'd take all her days while thinking of her distant future fantasies.

"That's okay. They're not for everyone, I think kids would be pretty easy. How hard can raising kids be anyway? I think I'd be a great Mum."

Oh, so Ely-chan was into girls too? That reminded her of Kokoro, had she tried it out or did she just think? That reminded her of Kokoro, how they met anyway.

"Well, that's fair. I guess ya right, you could end up with a girl huh Ely-chan. If you don't like kids it might even work out for ya, huh? Are you going okay in there? You're not stuck are you?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:01 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“I know how to shower, and I don’t hate kids. I just think kids should wait until I’m in a better place, mentally and physically. If I have a family, I want to be able to protect them from anything.”

She’s serious about that. A husband, wife, and kids… It may not prove difficult to live a normal life with a family that loves one another, but what would one do with that love? If Elyss has something she cherishes, she would never want to lose it, and if she were to lose loved ones because of her own weakness… She doesn’t want to think about it right now.

“Do you even think two women could have a kid? I mean, like, not demon women, but normal women… Would be weird, huh?”

The water in the shower would stop signaling that Elyss is done, her head soon poking out from behind the curtain, her hair wet and sticking to her skin. Himiko would do well to hand her a towel unless she wants naked redhead running around, not like Elyss would feel embarrassed. She doesn’t get embarrassed unless moves are actually being made. But, yeah. In this day and age, would that be an oddity?

エンドポスト~

CPK

Last edited by Siegharty on Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:31 am

Nope. She was pretty dog-matic (ha) about it. Himiko didn't immediately realise that Ely-chan didn't have any intention to get a towel. Oh, after getting a face full of naked redhead that lasted for a minute Himiko quickly grabbed a towel and tossed it on her.

"Well, sure. I don't think it'd be right though. It'd be like some weird lab baby and that'd be super unfair for the kid to have to deal with that. Not to mention there's things that women can't really give you. You know?"

You know, like masculinity. Girls couldn't give that as far as the fox had to consider.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum