Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri]

Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:22 am

The North God

Yo, she got lightning coming out of her back? That's pretty cool, and to be honest that took her out of it for a moment. Could she do that? Could she do something similar to that? Whatever, maybe Micaiah could beat it out of her after this.

The woman's backflip-into-quip brought Micaiah's mind back into the fight.

"What? Listen here, Smalls, your knee would break before I would. Allow me to demonstrate."

Micaiah brought her leg up to posture into a high kick at sonic speeds. Her leg shot out and snapped at the air like a bullet while her upper-body leaned to the side parallel to the floor. The force of her kick crossed the distance between them as a wave of pressured enough to tear the ground up as it traveled.

As soon as the blast traveled forward, she brought her heel down in an axe kick to the floor beneath her, cracking the asphalt and breaking off a large block that jumped into the air from her forcefulness. With the same leg, Micaiah kicked the block forward to follow after the wind blast.

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri]

Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:41 am
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

Right. That was a lot of pressure coming at her but she had to look cool while intervening. Hanki could be used on both physical and spiritual energy. So she just had to make sure her arm flicked out with enough power to neutralise the energy coming towards her. With a big explosion of dust for dramatic effect she gave Micaiah a stern and angry look.

She launched herself at Micaiah, reaching forward and touching the rock with her finger.

"Sanshō!"

Her hakuda technique came forward and blasted the rock apart, the mountain general technique scattered the boulder around her in the most exaggerated way she could.

"That it?"

Now if she could just punch Micaiah in her dumb face.

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTI Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADI Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:55 am

The North God

As soon as the woman said her piece, she'd find Micaiah's "punchable face" right in front of her, showing up behind the debris of the blasted rock. As soon as the rock was sent out, using it as cover Micaiah followed behind it to finish of the triple-onslaught of elements: wind, earth, Micaiah. Er, wait no, fire.

One blasting fist for another. Through the technique of the Fire King's Godfist, "Blasting Fist", Micaiah's fist was blasting. Coated in flames, she swung straight for the face.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:09 am
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

To late to pull away. Whatever, just take it. They were roughly the same strength right now anyway and so Yugiri just accepted it and punched her. Trying to break her jaw in the process and probably more. It didn't matter that Yugiri would take some damage, as long as Micaiah took more.

When they connected and Yugiri fell back, she coughed when she got punched and thrown away. Whining as her body felt in really bad shape.

"Ow, you bitch. That hurt!"

I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTI Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADI Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:37 am

The North God

That punch really packed a punch. Yeah, Micaiah got a good one in, but the full counter she received blew her off her feet and back a good distance. Her jaw popped right out of its socket, and it felt a little weak, maybe some fractures in it. Unexpected, to be honest, and kinda annoying. Really annoying actually. Micaiah was getting pissed off.

The girl got up, took her time with it really, not concerned with whether the bitch followed up real fast. Once standing, Micaiah cracked her neck a few times and popped her jaw back in delicately enough. She would've made some rash comments, but given the state of her lower mandible, she had just enough composure to know otherwise.

Micaiah put her hand up to signal a pause for her opponent. Wait a minute, sort of vibe. She tapped the gourd at her side and a few cards manifesed, immediately breaking down into particles of light that flew around her body. A helmet, shoulder pauldrons, arm plating and gloves were formed and wrapped around her. If you could see through the thin eyeslits, you'd see just how pissed she was.

Once she put a few of the pieces on, she brought the reliable Beni-asi-hashi out, a dual-edged sword with a wide flat. She lifted it up and placed it on her shoulders and placed her hand that signaled a pause down. Her eyes communicated that she was willing to wait for her opponent to ready up herself before absolutely obliterating that retarded face.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:08 am

Yugiri

Ow. She shook the daze off herself, there wasn't anytime for that but Micaiah's rage made her grin smugly. Don't laugh, too late!

"Ahahah. What's wrong, did it hurt? Good."

She kept up her laughing. Cracking her neck before getting on with this. She had Micaiah to school, time to involve her hair.

Casting the spell silently, her hair charged with electricity began to harden like steel and extend around her like snakes poised to attack. If she was using armour there was no reason that Yugiri had to go easy on her anymore. Time to beat her with everything she had. Thinking about it though, Micaiah was showing way more off than just some random girl hobo that tagged along for their trip to America.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:53 pm

The North God

It's cool. Laugh some more. The more you laugh, the more satisfying it'll be to wipe it off with a couple slaps to your downed body. That's how Micaiah viewed it. Also, to add things on a bit, what a poser! Micaiah cracked her neck first, and now she's gotta copy it? How unoriginal.

"You done?"

It hurt to say that much, but there was no way in hell she was letting that on, in any way, shape, or form.

Once she started up the whole light show, if Yugiri confirmed her finished prep, it was go time. In speeds incomparable to before, Micaiah vanished from her spot and reappeared directly before Yugiri, her sword raised overhead and descending in a straight downstrike, aimed for the head. During the downswing, the sound-barrier quickly followed after, as if perfectly time to resonate with the sound of when the blade of her sword and Yugiri's head would collide.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:52 am

Yugiri

Yugiri kicked back as Micaiah advanced, the sword coming down on nothing while the speedy Yugiri formed reiatsu to stand on and launch herself back at Micaiah. One foot to try and step on her sword to keep it firmly in the ground so that the other foot could give that chin of her's a nice little explosive kick and get her to let go of it and get her airbourne.

"Ōrō."

If she could get Micaiah up in the air and letting go of her sword then a swift spin and kick into the side of the armoured individual would hopefully send her flying off and away like a tin can in the wind. Take that you punk.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:33 am

The North God

As soon as the opposition went forward to step atop the blade, the whole sword disintegrated into a card, freeing her hands. Yes, her opponent was fast, but with the aid of the Maujuda Kavacha, not only were her speeds combined with her Asura Aspect increased, but her reactions were greatly honed, at least enough to respond in the moment.

Rather than letting her foot get under her head and to her chin, Micaiah went all in. She brought her own head down to meet the's foot with a full-on headbutt at the forehead of her helm, looking to straight up break the damn thing.

You wanna go for her head again? How about you feel what a real hard headed bitch is like?

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:44 am

Yugiri

What was this crap? Her sword just vanished! That wasn't fair, and did she just headbutt her leg? It was an unfathomable response, was she an animal or something? What kind of fighting style did someone go to respond with using their forehead!?

The collision occurred and made her yelp a little bit, did something break in there? It felt like it and made her unleash a spell of explosive force between them and make some more distance. She needed to reevaluate this, so she could make things appear out of nowhere and she had some really weird ideas of close combat.

"You got a weird way of going about things, you know."

Maybe she should let Micaiah make the next move and try reacting to her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum