Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Empty Re: I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri]

Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:50 am

The North God

Micaiah shrugged her shoulders and put the food away.

"So, are you still traveling with the others? Ya'll replace me yet, hahaha~."

She laughed a bit wide with this one, and some aching in her jaw reminded her of a very important question:

"Wait a sec. Sooo, why'd you pick a fight with me?"

And not a little friendly tussle of any kind; Yugiri seemed to go pretty ham on with this one.

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Empty Re: I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri]

Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:30 am
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

Yugiri gave her a shrug to her inquiry as to whether she had been replaced.

"Yep. Way less loud and more helpful the new girl is too."

She smiled as she said it. Trying to sound more matter of fact than passive aggressive but she definitely meant it as passive aggressive underneath her casual smile.

"You just have a really punchable face."

It was as simple as that, really. As far as Micaiah needed to know even. Trying to explain would be a pain in the butt. The ruffian already believed herself to be completely in the right for how annoying she can be. She'd never get Yugiri's problem with her, so there was no point trying to explain to her.

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTI Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADI Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:16 am

The North God

"Kinda mean, girl. I was plenty of help; who's the one that got that mermaid iramasha person to bring us to Atlantis? All me, baby. Speaking of all me, I needa go get some tomatoes; I'll cook something good for you, call it a reunion meal."

Micaiah turned about to walk around looking for the tomatoes she came here for, walking much more leisurely now that the whole place was evacuated. She gestured Yugiri to follow along.The girl followed along with the passive aggression, but she assumed it was all good fun and jokes; just some joshin' with the girls.

"Me? A punchable face? First I've heard. But, if that's all it takes for you to get that riled up, I think you should go for some anger management classes. Back in Vicara, I know this demon who's basically rage incarnate; some sort of Danava of being jaded or something? Anyways, contrary to the name, he's actually a darling fellow, real good at knowing what makes people angry and how to control that and stuff. I'll put in a good word, he can help you out with all that."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:07 am
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

Yugiri just shrugged to Micaiah. It was mean, she was helpful but her company made her want to pull her hair out just too many times to view her presence as anything more than a massive headache. She didn't need to vocalise that, though Micaiah trying to be friendly and pull her into a meal did make it hard not to sigh in despair.

Sharing a meal with Micaiah? Ugh.

"Do I have to?"

When she fell into line and followed her Yugiri pouted. She didn't have anger issues, she just promised back then that if she had seen Micaiah again then she'd beat the hell out of her. It was a simple matter of pride and keeping her word.

I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
I Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTI Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADI Don't Even Know Who You Are! [Private/Micaiah, Yugiri] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:19 am

The North God

"What? What do you mean do you have to? Yugiri, sis, you're gonna hurt my feelings over here."

Micaiah let out a playful laugh and kept on walking and talking, looking into the left behind stalls for the right tomato. She picked out a few that looked good and left behind some demon coins, still an accepted currency in a lot of the parts of America given the socioeconomic influences left behind by Shadow Fall. That, and Micaiah wasn't a thief. That'd be rude.

"You forget all those times I cooked for the whole group? Everyone liked it! I could've sworn it was one of the few times you didn't banter back with me. No blatant compliments that I can recall, but you accepted my grilled albacore without much resistance~."

She said it with a bit of a teasing tone, never really looking back to register Yugiri's expressions to her words or anything. Micaiah just assumed it was receptive to her mischief, as she always assumed Yugiri felt when she was a cat. It wasn't like the girl could read a feline expression or anything.

"Kk, I think I've found enough ingredients. I can take you back to one of the hotels I've been staying in, where they let me use their big kitchen. The serve this thing called "continental breakfasts" which is pretty cool, but sometimes you wanna taste some home cooked meals, you know?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:45 am

Yugiri

"Don't worry about it."

She reiterated, not really wanting Micaiah to beat her head too much over it, though it was more that she just didn't want to have to go the effort of explaining herself. She felt like her words would probably be wasted, though with the numb pain in her leg she at least knew that Micaiah wasn't something to scoff at. Her big mouth had something to back it up.

"It was the only thing available to eat at the time."

Yugiri responded without much expression. None actually which only made her raise her eyebrows like she was questioning Micaiah looking back at her. Did she need something?

"I don't understand what you're saying. All I understood of that was hotel and food."

What was a continental breakfast? What did the adjective mean in that? It sure made her headache with how Micaiah chose to weave all this jargon into her talk.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:05 pm

The North God

"I don't knoooow~, you could've gotten food to eat yourself, maybe find a rodent running around the forest floors or fish swimming around Atlantis, but you still chose to eat my food instead~."

Micaiah's voice bounced around in a teasing tone, followed by a click. She moved her hand to click her still terribly sore jaw around. Likewise to Yugiri, Micaiah now knew that her feline friend was a proper foe. Not that she ever underestimated the potential of any member in her previous party; if Vicara taught her anything, it was that the feel of a person and how they looked did nothing to indicate how formidable they could be.

"Food and hotel is really the only two important parts of that. I'll tell you more about it over the food if you're still interested, no worries."

And off to the hotel they went.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum