Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: The People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto]

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:43 pm
The People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto] - Page 2 Tomoe-header

MAKOTO | VOICE OF THE SWORD

Makoto tilted her head a little bit, maybe she was stepping out of line to imply that. She had still said it though and it wasn't like it was in her character to try and backpedal. Once she had said something, it was said and couldn't be taken back whether that was good or bad. They were all just consequences.

"I shouldn't."

Sparring was something she was always hesitant about just because of the way it drew out the less favourable traits that she saw in herself. She hated the way she blurred the lines between wanting blood and just a small sparring practice session.

"My zanpakuto isn't really suited for sparring."

Against someone like Shunsui would probably make it irrelevant but it was always something that made her reserved about fighting with her shikai, if he was wanting to test out her shikai that was.

END POST | ONE WORD, ONE SWING

The People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
The People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThe People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThe People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999The People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

The People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: The People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto]

Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:16 am

THE GAME MASTER

Kyoraku Shunsui

The People We Meet At the Park [Shunsui/Makoto] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: Mysterious [Bleach OST] - Artist: Shiro Sagisu

"Unsuitable for sparring? I can't imagine it will cause any problems. I need to know what your strengths and weaknesses are if I'm to help you in any way. Trust me, it'll be fine.

Shunsui had a vague understanding of why she had said what she had. After all, he'd dealt with many Shinigami who viewed their abilities as being meant only for combat. He also recognized the fact that those who were determined to only use their zanpakuto whilst in a real fight were those who were the least able to progress. He felt that he was giving this young lady a rare opportunity to express her ability, and if she chose to decline, that was on her.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about. Let it all out, and I can help you become stronger, and gain more control over your abilities. After all, isn't that why we're all here?"

At this point, Shunsui drew his own Zanpakuto. It seemed he wouldn't be taking no for an answer, at least not for the moment. He'd seen this attitude many times, and it had been nothing but a detriment to Soul Society every time it arose. The problem was that these young Shinigami didn't fully understand their Zanpakuto, nor did they understand the abilities of their elders. He hoped to correct both.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum