Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 2 Empty Re: A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia)

Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:33 pm
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 2 HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey

“Half a month, huh? That sounds like a lot of catching up when we get back. Luckily, I sort of did some extra schoolwork before all this.”

Huh? Extra work? Well, he didn’t want to get caught slacking with having to balance this and school, so had taken it upon himself to surprise his other teachers a bit by asking to get some extra work. To be honest, it was all, so he wouldn’t have to do too much later on. Even when proactive, his reasoning still falls on wanting to take things easy. Besides, Miss Kuchiki already knows that he’s just lazy, not stupid, and lazy is still a strong description. What do those war generals say? Choose your battles? Anyway, his hand would move to his chin as he rubbed it. He’s thinking about what combat with a Hollow would be like it, not to mention with a demon. How different is it from fighting another Plus or Shinigami?

“Well, as they say, you scratch my back, I scratch yours?”

No. That’s not exactly right, but it still kind of hits the mark. Basically, he has her back if something goes down, and he already knows she’s going to have his. He may be thinking about looking around on his own, but he’s not going to get into something he can’t handle, maybe. There are some things that may get him riled up even if the situation is too much for him. Hopefully, they don’t run into anything like that.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:58 pm
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 2 MCXlQyO

RUKIA KUCHIKI

"Hey, that's good to hear. That doesn't mean you'll actually get out of any other classwork, though, so I'd say it's a good idea to bring the textbook with you."

Allowing herself a very small smile at that, Rukia made her way through the 7th Division barracks, her pace not especially quick but also not lackadaisical. She had purpose in her stride, short as it was, and confidence that made it clear she didn't feel the need to hurry herself. Despite how much she related more to common people, her noble upbringing was nevertheless fairly apparent in the little things.

"I'd hope so. I don't relish the thought of you running off to the hills if something shows up, you know. Unless it's a pretty big threat, I might understand then. Might."

The nature of this interaction, of them both as members of the division rather than as teacher and student, meant that Rukia could relax her demeanor at least a small bit. It was nicer, not needing to stay professional.

END POST | GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:00 am

Shiro | White and Grey

“Mmm… Don’t worry, Miss Kuchiki. I’m not as strong as you, but I won’t let any harm come your way. I won’t let anyone get hurt, not on my watch.”

Well, that’s heavy. A side of Shiro that’s rarely seen is just being displayed with caution to the wind. For a moment, his eyes appear distant, seeing something that only he’s capable of seeing. With a sigh, his morbid seriousness dissipates. His hands slipped into his pockets as he looked off to the left of himself, watching other Shinigami pass by. He no longer seems distracted, but there’s something a bit unapproachable about him still. Knowing things could have gotten a bit awkward, he does what he does best.

“So… A hotel with one bed or two?”

There. That should sway the conversation into something less serious. The consequence of his words don’t even matter. Any punishment, whether verbal or physical, is worth just so he can move his thoughts onto something else.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:41 pm

RUKIA KUCHIKI

For a very brief moment, Rukia felt fairly impressed with Shiro. That had been pretty serious of him, the kind of outlook that she could respect in someone. But, then he ruined it with a question she hadn't exactly been expecting at all from him. Just on instinct, she knelt down to pick up a stick from the ground, and threw it at Shiro with no small degree of speed. It wasn't necessarily hard or anything, she wasn't furious or anything. That just seemed like an appropriate response.

"Well, I'm sure one bed is cheaper than two, so it'll cost less for the division. What a gentleman you are, sleeping on the floor."

Despite the response, her tone was still fairly fairly lighthearted, a degree of exaggerated sass to it that she wouldn't have taken if she were genuinely bothered. It was, honestly, just nice to have a casual back and forth with a squadmate. Reminded her a lot of simpler times.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:46 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

A stick? He doesn’t try to dodge it or anything, letting it bounce off his body without paying it any mind. At least he succeeded at changing the conversation. Sleeping on the floor doesn’t bother him. It wouldn’t be the first time he’s had to sleep on the floor. Though, the past few years on a bed might have spoiled him a bit. Hopefully, the floor isn’t that hard. Waking up with a chink in his neck would suck.

“I am a gentleman, Teach. As if I’d ever let you on the floor.”

His voice is trying to mimic her sass, but it’s a bit dull. Guess he’s still hooked up on what he said earlier. He better get himself together. Even if this assignment’s easy, he shouldn’t let himself get too absorbed in things that doesn’t matter. Even something as simple as raking the yard could prove fatal because of one careless mistake. Well, he’s failing at cheering himself up. Best to keep talking.

“Anyway. Hotel, bed, floor, whatever… I can’t wait to see what it’s like on Earth. Saying that the Rukongai is going to be like it is nothing. I gotta see this thing for myself. Maybe we could take a fun little detour after all the heavy lifting is done. Think the Captain would mind if we’re a day late reporting?”

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:07 am

RUKIA KUCHIKI

"Nobody's sleeping on the floor, moron. We're getting two beds. If you're poorly rested because you slept on the hard floor, that just means you're not working at your best. Then we both suffer."

His attempts at sass weren't lost on Rukia, though she didn't really know how to answer him. Instinctively, she wanted to just say no. After all, it was just protocol not to take longer than you needed in coming back. But, knowing the Captain, they could probably get away with asking for an extra day.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind if we put in a request to stay a little longer."

Truth be told, Rukia hadn't taken much time herself to just relax and enjoy things down on Earth. Of course, that was for a reason. She'd been busy lately, after all. But...it couldn't hurt, right?

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:15 am

Shiro | White and Grey

“Oh? You’re worrying too much, Teach. The floor ain’t that bad, but I see you care about me a bit. Even going to let me have a day to kid around, huh? Sweet.”

There’s no other way to react to her than to smirk. He is curious why she’s humoring him though. She was just telling him to take this seriously, so her saying it wouldn’t hurt to take a little day off caught him off guard. However, it’s kind of cool to see Miss Kuchiki lose some of that stiffness. Maybe he’s just getting to her. With a satisfied sigh, he pulls a hand from his pocket to rub at his chin. How much longer until they get to the Senkaimon? They’ve been walking and talking for a good while.

“Yo, Teach? How much longer till we depart?”

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:19 am

RUKIA KUCHIKI

Another stick flew toward Shiro after his commentary about her caring about him. Of course she cared, he was another member of the division and one of her students. Being apathetic toward him wouldn't be even remotely acceptable, now would it?

"We've got to get supplies first before we go. You're lucky we don't have to bring a tent, or I'd be making you carry it the whole time we were down there. Now come on, or we'll be in a rush all day."

Obviously they wouldn't need too much in the way of supplies, but there were still a few basics that always got handed out for any patrol. Emergency rations, official division funds for whatever needed purchasing, and of course a division phone for keeping in contact. All the usual stuff.

"You need any time to pack?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:02 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

Another stick? He caught this one, twirling it between his fingers before tossing it aside. How many sticks is she going to throw at him? Come on. His teasing isn’t that bad. Sheesh. She’s cruel. At least he won’t have to carry about a tent. Those things suck to have to put up and take down. The hotel room is good enough.

“I don’t have anything I need to pack. Just whatever we’ll both need.”

He doesn’t own much, so he doesn’t have anything that he needs to grab for this trip. Surely, they don’t need to pack a lot of food. They have money for this trip, yeah? You don’t just send people away for weeks and expect them to feed themselves, yeah? Maybe it does work like that. Well, whatever. Miss Kuchiki is loaded. He’s just a poor student. One week on Earth would probably prove enough to bankrupt him. That’s a scary thought.

“We got money, yeah? Food too, right? I think we can just get whatever we’re getting now and be on our way, Teach.”

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:36 pm

RUKIA KUCHIKI

Raising an eyebrow briefly at Shiro's insistence that he didn't need to pack anything, Rukia couldn't help but wonder if he actually knew what it would entail to be down there. Did he not actually need anything?

"You sure? Planning to just wear the same outfit the whole time we're down there? It'd probably be good to have a couple changes of clothes, you know."

There was no way he'd just thought that would work out for him, right? Obviously she didn't have her bag on her yet, but she was going to grab it after they'd gotten everything together. Rukia really hoped, for his sake, that he had other things to bring.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum