Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 4747
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Prepare to Fry (Open) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty Prepare to Fry (Open)

Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:20 am

The Danava of ????




Lethe

Prepare to Fry (Open) 6EdIfMt


Alright! It was time to start doing things. Lethe had sat around contemplating for a bit what everything about her meant, and then decided fuck it she'd find out later maybe or maybe she wouldn't but there was time for tears when she didn't know who she was and had a massive crisis of identity because she lacked one.

The nation of Chaya was nice and populated, so she was goig to go find herself a resturant or cafe or gastro-pub that needed a waitress. Why that occupation, she had no idea, but it was the one that appealed to her best. Walking down the road, she felt nice, getting on and doing something. Every movement she made was also felt, and that wasn't quite as good. It felt if she had more limbs than she did this kind of intimacy might get overwhelming. Assuming everyone felt like this, she decided that was why everyone had the number of limbs they did, and just discarded it to deal with later.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Established Member
Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 398

Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty Re: Prepare to Fry (Open)

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:28 pm
Prepare to Fry (Open) HEADER_0ab2af00201ccb3071bca3e1c8a3c859

The Demon World. Not exactly the most comfortable of places for her, but business was business. As she made her way through the streets it was almost startlingly placid, her eyes lazily scanning through the streets as she moved, her shoulders a bit squared. She would have much preferred this damn meeting to take place in the world of the living, but at the very least it was done and over with. Four hours of suffering through posturing before she'd finally finished what she went there to do.

Now, with...well....nothing left to do but go home, she found herself deciding to take a bit of a detour to see the city. As far as cities went it was a bit of a ditch. Already she could see a few errant stares from the denizens. It reminded her of some of the seedier places in the world of the living. It was in that moment that she saw one particular demon seeming to head straight for her. Her brows raised just a bit, watching as the gaily striding woman closed in, almost set to run right into her before Kegare dipped to the side. "Careful, girly." She murmured lightly, her brows knitting together in slight.....confusion. This girl seemed oddly out of place in an area like this. "You uh, lost?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 4747
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Prepare to Fry (Open) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty Re: Prepare to Fry (Open)

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:45 am

The Danava of ????




Lethe

Prepare to Fry (Open) 6EdIfMt


The pure white woman would look to the new person who asked if she was lost, and shake her head. Why she seemed to jolt out of the way when Lethe felt she could hardly walk into a person if she tried, was strange. Maybe people didn't have an intuitive grasp of their own movements? Was that just Lethe's? Related to everything she didn't know, about herself?

"I am not lost, no. I am just going to find somewhere to work" she spoke, a voice matching the appearance, gentle and soft, it was a lullaby of delight to listen to, a tone that seems to imply she wouldn't be able to sound angry if she tried. Few demons were as spiritually weak as this one was, which implied she was either a newborn, or explicitly focused on absolutely never gaining any power. The slightly confused look on her face and general staring at the city implied the former.

"I am...looking for something. As the Night of Something or someone, I need to be somewhere. But I don't know what or where. So I am getting a job and meeting people. Maybe one of them will know"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Established Member
Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 398

Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty Re: Prepare to Fry (Open)

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:12 am
Prepare to Fry (Open) HEADER2_sample-e67b60c7dca15902317c60d77894f85a

The woman's words caused Kegare's brow to rise slightly. This woman had 'new and innocent' written all over her. Something that Kegare had exorbitant amounts of experience in. Young girls looking to try and explore new things. Some of them ran from their family, other ran from bad decisions, many of them just wanted something new in their lives. But well, she could hardly tell this woman's deal from just a glance, but the look was VERY familiar and almost instantly, Kegare took a look around and frowned. A number of unwelcome gazes in their direction, some small flashing hints of predation that made her all the more hesitant to just leave this girl be. Not with looks like that. Not with a voice like that. Birds who sang too prettily wound up in cages.

She sighed a little and rubbed her chin. "Looking for somewhere to work huh? Do you live around here?" She asked, her mind ticking away at the situation. This wasn't her turf in the slightest, but she couldn't just go abducting the girl if this was where she called home. If this was earth, she'd just take the girl in as it were, but well. Wait, WHY was she feeling all protective over a demon?! She let out a Tch, irritated with herself. Even with her own demonic side, it felt bizarre to feel protective of this girl.

The name didn't ring any bells. She didn't even have the advantage of knowing the area, so she had no idea if this was someplace they would even find around here. "I'm afraid I don't quite know the place you're talking about. But if you would like, I wouldn't mind helping you look for it." She offered calmly, keeping her composure for now.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 4747
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Prepare to Fry (Open) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty Re: Prepare to Fry (Open)

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:42 am

The Danava of ????




Lethe

Prepare to Fry (Open) 6EdIfMt


Apparently oblivious to the stares in her direction, Lethe would just continue vibing. The woman in front of her wanted to talk some more, so Lethe would take her hand and pull her along as she went about looking for a place to work.

"Ohh, no. I don't live anywhere. I'll sort the living problem out after the working problem. Maybe I will live where I work, that sounds nice. I could own a small cafe and call it The Tsundere" she'd chirp, her surprisingly graceful gait pausing for a moment and shaking her head. "No, that's the wrong name. Hmm" She'd shrug and carry on, an action that seemed surprisingly well used despite her new nature.

"If you don't know what it is and I don't know what it is, how are we going to look for it? We could pass it over thrice without realizing it. I don't know what it is, so I could even be the Night of You and we wouldn't ever know"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Established Member
Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 398

Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty Re: Prepare to Fry (Open)

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:23 pm
Prepare to Fry (Open) HEADER2_sample-e67b60c7dca15902317c60d77894f85a

She raised a brow slightly as her hand was snared, her brows furrowing just a little as she listened to the woman, trying to sort out their ....predicament. "Soooo, you just want a job. Hmmmm, what sort of skills do you even have?" She asked, her mind wandering a little. she kept her thoughts to herself for the time being, but well....this oblivious girl definitely seemed like she was possibly going to just get junked in a place like this. "At least you're enthusiastic. Wish half the employees of mine at entry level had your vim." She murmured. Recalling the last hire she'd had for some of the cleaning and cooking staff.

However she did frown a little when she heard that next bit. "Hold on. You mean you don't know...ANYTHING about this place? Why are you even looking for it in the first place? You can't even remember what it's called, what other descriptors are you supposed to go by? You said you're looking for a job right? Why are you trying to find this place specifically? A Bit of details might help us...yaknow...find where it is." She reasoned, putting a hand on her hip as she was pulled along.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 4747
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Prepare to Fry (Open) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty Re: Prepare to Fry (Open)

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:29 pm

The Danava of ????




Lethe

Prepare to Fry (Open) 6EdIfMt


"I am trying to find it because I am a Night of it. Or them. I'm not entirely sure. But it's important, and I can't just not. So I am going to ask people who or what needs or takes Nights and go from there" Lethe exclaimed, nodding emphatically. And then her eyes fell upon a nice little cafe, which would be perfect for her to roll into.

Though, the question of skills, was a good question. She didn't really have any. Though if she really tried, something would fill her head, and take control of her as if wishing to be brought into the world once more.
"Gatrandis babel ziggurat edenal. Emustolronzen Finé el balal zizzl. Gatrandis babel ziggurat edenal. Emustolronzen Finé el zizzl" the words were foreign and unknowable, but beautiful beyond compare. Lethe's voice was the perfect accompaniment, and a gentle billow of wind would stir around them. Anyone who heard the words would find tears welling up in mourning of something lost, never to be regained.


And then, after the short dirge, Lethe would look back to Kegare.
"Moving, mostly. I move well"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Established Member
Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 398

Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty Re: Prepare to Fry (Open)

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:51 pm
Prepare to Fry (Open) HEADER2_sample-e67b60c7dca15902317c60d77894f85a

Kegare paused for a moment at that. Did she mean a Knight? She sighed, closing her eyes and reaching up to lightly rub at her eyelids. Alright well that was.....ok. She rook a moment to process what she could understand from all of this. So she was a Knight? She was about to speak when that .....song started? Almost immediately she tensed up and furrowed her brows. She managed to keep herself composed, but almost instantly she felt sheer anger bubbling up inside her. That feeling of loss making her furious as she gripped her hands into fists and felt a sudden wild urge to hurt something, taking a slow, steady breath through her nostrils before she composed herself completely, waiting for the little dirge to end.

She said nothing for several long moments and stopped moving, standing still as she .....regarded the girl. Either A, the girl was crazy..... or B, she meant Knight. In which case.... a knight of what? Or was the Night some sort of slang? Unfortunately, the girl seemed just as unsure on the details as she was, so trying to get more details out of her seemed like it just flat out wouldn't work. "I see. Well I'll still try to help you figure out what that is." Sadly, even if her guesses WERE right, this was the demon world, she didn't know anything well enough to do anything with the information presented to her.

Should she just leave the woman alone? On one hand, they really seemed like the type to need some help. But on the other hand, the girl was really dead set on this Night Business and she really didn't think she was going to be able to help with it. She folded her arms. May as well just......let the girl pull her around and see what happened. At the very least she supposed she could keep an eye on the girl until she had to leave. "Well, I'll just trust your intuition. I AM sorry that I'm not able to give you more......relevent help as it were."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 4747
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Prepare to Fry (Open) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty Re: Prepare to Fry (Open)

Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:27 pm

The Danava of ????




Lethe

Prepare to Fry (Open) 6EdIfMt


"Help is always appreciated~ It is all relevant if you do it with a heart filled with joy" Lethe would reply, letting go of Kegare's hand after ensuring that she was following of her own accord. And then, she headed for the cafe she saw. Here, Kegare would see why Lethe almost walked into her. The woman had a habit of walking head-long into people-traffic, only to make a fluid manoeuvre and slide around them like she was dancing. Lethe didn't even seem to really notice what she was doing, as if it was subconscious.

Of course, the woman didn't have much conscious to begin with, as she walked into the cafe and waved. Even in the Demon World, her appearance was startling, and most people were struck dumb to see it.
"Hello~ I'd like a job" she exclaimed. Though, it went badly, as the person at the front told her there were no jobs to be had.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]


Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Established Member
Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 398

Prepare to Fry (Open) Empty Re: Prepare to Fry (Open)

Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:22 pm
Prepare to Fry (Open) HEADER2_sample-e67b60c7dca15902317c60d77894f85a

Kegare simply watched as the woman slipped into the crowd. The act of slipping through a crowd wasn't too surprising, she'd seen her share of streetrats and other clever girls with the general gist of it. Even if Lethe seemed particularly natural at it. The girl seemed almost like she was a natural sneak. But Kegare kept such thoughts to herself, setting her hand on her hip as she remained outside of the establishment itself. She was hardly Lethe's mother so she didn't bother ushering the woman out when the cafe turned out to not have any jobs available. She would simply stand outside, thinking to herself over what to do in the situation.

Eventually, once Lethe exited the Cafe, Kegare would decide to speak up. "You know. A pretty girl like you who can sing might be just what I need. I admit I still can't really help you with your Knight situation, but at the very least, why not come work for me? I own a business in the world of the living. Mostly Adult Entertainment but there's a lot of different faces the organization has. IF you like, you could make some money with me until you find who you're looking for." She offered.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum