Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Left_bar_bleue0/0Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Empty Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko)

Sat May 01, 2021 11:54 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Captain? You’re good with relationships, yeah? No… There’s this person I like… Nah… Too direct. So, whatcha think about the guys around here? Well, that’s still kind of obvious…”

Why is this so hard? It’s literally just a question. Well, a multitude of questions, but they’re all based on the same subject. Ugh. Why is she doing this again? Her? Asking about relationships and crap? Come on. No one is going to expect such, and knowing these people, they are definitely going to have questions that she’d rather not answer. That’s just a price she has to pay to understand how this crap works though. Besides, the Captain wouldn’t bother her too much about it if Elyss just states her stance.

Yep. Easy. All she has to do is walk into the woman’s yurt and get her answers. Luckily, no one would question her just waltzing in. Good. She should knock though, so she does knock, but she doesn’t wait for an answer and just walks through the door.

“Captain? You here?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Empty Re: Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko)

Sun May 02, 2021 12:06 am
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Header3

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

What did a girlfriend do when she got back but regale her with tales of her recent developments. Oh it was barely even a week or two since they had been out discussing her frustrations in the relationship department and then BAM! Days later she scored sooooo big.

"So we went hunting together, like omg. That's how the story ends. It's so good right? Thanks for letting me stay in Europe as my area of assignment Murasacchi! You're the best."

Now for a hug of appreciation, which aimed to awkwardly pull her captain in without any real grace. She just wanted to squeal in excitement. Then she heard the entry of Elyss and cocked her head, potentially with Murasaki in what appeared to be a grapple.

"Oh hey Ely-chan. What's up? Looking totes good today btdubs."

WHAT THE FOX SAYS IS | END POST

Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Gamma_Signature
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) CHARACTER_LISTBoys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) GRAPHICS_THREADBoys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Empty Re: Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko)

Sun May 02, 2021 12:10 am
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Well hey, I'm glad to hear that! If I were meaner I'd say you totally owe me for this one, but you know I'm not like that."

Naturally, Murasaki was willing to return the hug, not exactly one to shy away from a cheery display of thanks. There were probably a lot of people in the Gotei and in Soul Society that didn't exactly jive with Himiko and how she was, but Murasaki was definitely not one of them. She liked Himiko. Of course, she also liked Elyss, which was why she greeted her newest guest with a smile and a wave, without letting go of Himiko, of course.

"Hey, afternoon. Whatcha need me for, Elyss?"

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Left_bar_bleue0/0Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 02, 2021 8:58 am
Siegharty wrote:

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Himiko? What are you-nevermind. I guess you're actually helpful right now.

The vixen being here at this time could have made things awkward, but, thinking about it, Himiko probably knows a bit about liking someone. Wait. That doesn't make anything easier though. Ah, whatever. She's already here, so she might as well jump into the deep end of the pool. She doesn't look anything particular today either. And, what in the Hell is btdubs? Why are these two gals hugging anyway? Dont you hate walking into other's conversation.

"...I'll Just spit it out. You two are good with dating, yeah? You guys seem girly enough or know how people think when they're trying to get someone's attention."

That's probably all that's needed to get both of their attention. Imagine. Elyss asking about dating? Absurd. Don't worry, the redhead has steeled herself for any potential squealing.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun May 02, 2021 9:09 am

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Eh?"

Ears twitched for a moment like they doubted what they heard, then it hit her! Whzat!? No wayyy. Did they just get asked about dating stuff, by Elyss? It wasn't able to be discerned if she meant for a guy or a girl since Himiko had no idea on how to attract a woman but she had a sneaky suspicion it was a guy! How could it not be when she was asking about acting girly?

"Hehe. Are you serious Ely-chan? No way! C'mere. You wouldn't lie to me would you-- Omgs, you're serious aren't you? Alright um..."

Her hold on Murasaki became even tighter and more awkward while she tried to process this. They needed to really think now, it was a critical moment in a woman's life and Himiko couldn't lead her astray.

Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) CHARACTER_LISTBoys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) GRAPHICS_THREADBoys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun May 02, 2021 11:37 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Ow ow ow, hey, c'mon!"

Murasaki laughed at the tightening embrace from Himiko, doing her best to worm her way out of it so she could focus more on the conversation at hand. So Elyss was asking about getting someone's attention, that was definitely a little bit surprising. Was that a mean thing to think? Probably, yeah. Best not to actually say it out loud, then.

"Well I do try to think I'm pretty girly, yeah, I am a girl. Well I don't wanna pry too much into your business if you're not ready to talk about it, but it usually depends a lot on who you're into if you want to get their attention. You gotta make sure you know what they like, what'll catch their eye."

Nodding sagely as if to punctuate that point, Murasaki kept thinking about what other advice she could give. She wasn't exactly amazing at the whole dating thing, she'd sort of stumbled into her relationship with Alastor, but that was fine.

"You wanna make sure you've got them thinking about you, basically. Gotta be the type of girl they'll think 'hey, she's pretty alright' about."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 02, 2021 6:54 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Thinking about me? She’s pretty alright…”

Her mumbling was just the pretense to her crumbling on the spot in front of the two women. What does everyone think about her? With a hand on her chin, her expression degraded more and more with despair. Well, everyone probably thinks she’s a bit too much to handle: a hothead, a brute, and even a gorilla. Any attention she’s garnered is probably all negative, and if people are still looking at her, they definitely aren’t looking because of her personality. Only a few people put up with her and actually enjoy her company. How would she do locked in a room with someone she liked? Would she drive them up the wall?

“...Maybe Alastor’s right… I am a gorilla. As if anyone would look at me and think I’m alright. If they like me, it’s definitely not for the right reasons…”

Self-doubt’s creeped up her back and gripped her shoulders tightly. Why is she doing this again? Girly? Come on. As if Elyss has an ounce of girly in her. She’s being stupid. All she has is a fat ass and an annoying chest.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 02, 2021 10:35 pm

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Oopsie."

Letting go of Murasaki while giving a good shrug, it probably wouldn't be good to squeeze all the air out of her like that. No siree. Then the worst thing happened, Himiko's super hearing picked up some words and she fell apart. Uh oh. A quick shunpo to get Elyss in her arms and give her a nice reassuring squeeze.

"Awww. Shh. It's alright, Ely-chan. You're a real good person at heart and that totes goes a long way. Gorilla? Pfft, don't be silly girl. Gorillas aren't pretty or cute and I think they're actually kind of mean. You're definitely not a gorilla yanno."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 03, 2021 1:02 pm

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Ah, that was no good. And was Alastor bullying Elyss?? Well, on one hand Murasaki thought she oughta give him a stern talking to next time she saw him, but on the other hand, she didn't exactly think he'd be the sort to just say something like that without some bigger meaning. Maybe Elyss just hadn't thought about it? No, that didn't make sense either...whatever, not important right now.

"Hey, c'mon, Himiko's right. Don't go beating yourself up like that. I mean yeah, I'm sure there are definitely a lot of guys looking at you for the wrong reasons, but that doesn't mean anything. Guys look at my ass all the time!"

Murasaki didn't actually really know where she was going with that one, but hey, she was just sort of offering whatever she thought sounded like good advice.

"What matters way more is how that one person you're into looks at you. I don't think you act like a gorilla, and I bet you don't act like one around them either, right? Besides, if some people don't like how you act, there's other people who think it's cute. That's how people work."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 03, 2021 3:26 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

They’re both just trying to cheer her up. She did just jump from optimistic to completely pessimistic in a matter of seconds. That’s not fair to them. She needs to calm it down a bit. Placing a hand on her head, she sighed and closed her eyes. For a few seconds, she contemplated her goals. It’s funny. She’s letting herself worry about the mass’ opinion and letting the few that matter get overshadowed. One person? Elyss found herself finding a few people interesting. It’s why she’s not specifying anything. However, if she has to pick one person out of the bunch that she finds the most appealing, it’s kind of an embarrassing secret. Even when she acts the way she does at times, this person doesn’t seem to mind at all. In fact, they tend to support her quirky mechanisms.

“Well… I guess you guys are right. I’m probably worrying too much. I don’t normally care what people think about me. It just gets a bit annoying sometimes.”

Her eyes opened as she shrugged her shoulders. However, that still leaves her questioning how to actually get someone’s attention. It doesn’t help that everything is so complicated, and she’s leaving soon on a special assignment. Maybe she should wait until she gets back before trying something. She’s not going to bring up anything though. It’s obviously a mission that people aren’t supposed to know about, and she knows Himiko would get curious. Well, guess it wouldn’t hurt to ask a bit more.

“So… dating… You guys ever dated before? How does it work?”

How does it work? What a weird way to put it.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum