Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko)

Tue May 04, 2021 5:04 am
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Header3

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Mhm, and they check out my ears and tail too as well as my butt and boobs. I mean I can't blame 'em. They're pretty big, yanno."

This wasn't about her tits though, it was about Ely-chan. Heads out of the gutter and tangents, she had to focus here. So when she asked about if they'd dated before that brought a coy grin to her mouth.

"Oh yeah, totes. Murasacchi's dating Ally-chan you know and I've got this big hunk I started dating down on Earth. He's such a gentleman too, we went hunting together and had dinner. Awww- Wait! How to date? Depends, there's lots a ways to date yanno?"

How did she explain it, it really left her tapping her chin. Himiko wasn't really the best at explaining things.

"Well, I guess I kind of got invited out and he kind of had this weird idea that it wasn't a date and he kind of clicked on midway through. Murasacchi! You explain how you and Ally-chan started dating, you guys were friends for a long time before weren't ya? You said you only became official not long ago!"

WHAT THE FOX SAYS IS | END POST

Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTBoys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADBoys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko)

Tue May 04, 2021 11:16 pm
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Oh, yeah. I've dated lots. Himiko's right, I'm datin' Alastor right now, though we did just start going out. There are a lot of ways to date, so there's no one answer that's a surefire thing."

Murasaki thought about how her and Alastor had gotten together, and she realized it really wasn't that much of a story. Then again, neither was Himiko getting with this new guy of hers, so she guessed maybe that said something about dating in its own right.

"I guess me and him just sort of hung out a lot, you know? We went on a few dates, but we weren't like...dating, you know? So finally I just asked if we were dating, said it'd totally be cool if he asked me out, and then he did."

She shrugged after that one, scratching her head absently. That probably wasn't the best advice, huh?

"It's not something that really takes that much thought, really. If ya put too much work into it ya usually end up coming across kinda badly. So like...I guess you wanna date somebody that you already like enough that you'd wanna spend time with them? If that makes sense."

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 10:30 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Alastor and Captain?! Wait a minute! Why is she just now hearing about this?! The bewilderment in her eyes tells it all. That redhead with her Captain?! The sudden urge to go and thrash that guy almost had her puking. What kind of fucking nickname is Ally-chan anyway? Who would think that’s a guy if Himiko randomly blurted it out? Ah. Her thoughts are getting offtrack. The more she lets this process, the more sense it makes. Alastor, despite calling her a gorilla and making her want to scream at times, is, in fact, not a bad guy. Hell. Elyss would say he has qualities to be a woman’s perfect man, any woman but herself that is. Of course, the more girly members of the Division would think of him as a swell guy to date. She just didn’t expect that her Captain, of all people, is dating that guy.

“My head…”

Elyss muttered as she went to rubbing it again. If it isn’t Himiko going off about her own sexual appeal, it’s the two of them talking about how they just dove headfirst into their relationship. Alastor and the Captain may have known each other for a while, but that’s such an awkward way to ask another out. Hey? We’ve been chilling for a bit. Wanna be a couple? Huh? Sure. What a catastrophe. At least this does help Elyss understand that liking someone is as fucking random as everything else in this world. All she has learned is that she should date someone that she’s been hanging with for a while or dive headfirst and pray to whatever God is watching.

With a look of absolute dismay on her face, Elyss just resigned herself to fate. Guess her only options are to just do it, huh? The worst that could happen is that she’s rejected, but damn. That sounds like it’ll hurt more than having her spine and arms broken into pieces. The redhead knows a lot about emotional stress, and she sure doesn’t want to have to suffer through that crap again. She’s been through Hell enough because of her own head.

“Well, thanks guys. I guess this sort of helped me realize that I won’t get anywhere unless I just… do it.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 10:46 am
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Header3

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Wait wait!"

Himiko got real serious for a moment and put her hands onto Elyss' shoulders. This was an important step on her becoming a woman right now, she had to really get serious when it came to helping her in this journey into womanhood. So after a big ol' moment to centre herself she gave Elyss a really heavy stare.

"...Good luck~! I'm rooting for you, hehe."

It broke apart and she pulled her into a big old hug and let Elyss get a face full of chest with big squeezes and hugs. How else was she supposed to help out a girlfriend if not by wishing her the best of luck with it and all the best.

WHAT THE FOX SAYS IS | END POST

Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTBoys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADBoys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 11:20 am
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Hey, and don't get too caught up in the whole thing, yeah? I know it can be pretty easy to feel really worried about it, but just remember that it's not the whole world or anything."

Murasaki gave her a reassuring thumbs up, not exactly the sort to subject Elyss to the sort of moral support Himiko was giving her. Even if she did have the assets for it!

"If they say yeah, then that's good, but don't get beat up if they say no. Just think about it this way, if they're not interested then they weren't worth your time!"

Was that good advice? Maybe, maybe not. Did Murasaki use it anyway? Yeah, all the time.

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Boys, Girls, Women, Men (Elyss/Murasaki/Himiko) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 12:05 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Well, Himiko just blew her mind. Not only did the vixen give absolutely no good advice, but she had the nerve to look serious about it too. Then, to make matters even more awkward, Himko thought it a swell idea to choke Elyss out between her chest. She can’t breathe. It’s cramped in here. Jeez. Whoever Himiko is dating is a lucky guy. Two free pillows right here. Anyway, Elyss doesn’t hug back. She just wants air, so she struggled a bit until she escaped and gasped.

“A warning next time, Mikocchi and thanks. Both of you, thanks.”

Well, it seems that she just has to see if there is any chemistry and then go for it. If it goes well, it goes well. If it goes poorly, it goes poorly. She’ll probably be sad for a bit, but it won’t be the end of the world. Just get over it like she’s gotten over everything else. Though, saying that someone doesn’t matter is a bit much. You can’t expect people to feel the same way about you. Sometimes things are just… hard… Well, anyway. She should be on her way. It doesn’t look like these two are busy, but she’ll need some time to process her next actions. Besides, she has a mission to prepare for.

“I’ll catch you guys later. I’ll be gone for a bit, Captain. Just a bit of a personal holiday. Don’t worry. I did some extra work and crap.”

エンドポスト~

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum