Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Ill-Fitted Puzzle [Tsurugi/Saiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000An Ill-Fitted Puzzle [Tsurugi/Saiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

An Ill-Fitted Puzzle [Tsurugi/Saiko] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Ill-Fitted Puzzle [Tsurugi/Saiko]

Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:02 pm
Tsurugi Toru

His dark eyes laid on her, his gaze then following her hand as she would lay a comforting touch on his shoulder. His instincts raked his senses, but he had less of a physical reaction to such a touch than before, blinking softly as he processed her reassuring words, that it was alright to be wary around some. Well, he knew his perception wasn't entirely wrong, but... He felt such high, dense, natural guards when it came to others, wondering at times if he was going about it right, or if he was tensing himself for nothing.

"It has been... Difficult to do so."

He looked down, despite his scarred face and sharp eyes, he probably would look comparable to a sad child who lost their toy to the woman as he would speak,

"I have attempted to create connections here, but I often times... Make others uncomfortable, it seems. I have not been able to create the attachments I see daily, even within my own squadron. It makes me... Think I am just viewed as a lonely beast, intended to be left monstrous and mysterious."

He still didn't meet her gaze, as he would sigh softly before continuing,

"I am used to witnessing, not participating, in such relationships. What you would call.. A heart? I believe it has been closed. Perhaps... That, is why others do not wish to be around me? Because they can see something I cannot? Though, I had grown complacent in it being shut - Mother said perhaps it was better I were cold and distant... So I would not be as easy to harm."

He would rub the back of his head, appearing deeply uncomfortable with speaking his mind, but he did so regardless, putting a little faith into this... "Exchange",

"She did always say it would have been harder for me to do any work if I let these... Sensations, run free. And there, in the Rukongai, work was living."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Ill-Fitted Puzzle [Tsurugi/Saiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999An Ill-Fitted Puzzle [Tsurugi/Saiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

An Ill-Fitted Puzzle [Tsurugi/Saiko] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Ill-Fitted Puzzle [Tsurugi/Saiko]

Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:47 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko kept digesting the words of his heart as such sentiment started to bleed out in their world. For this reason is why the male find himself slowly becoming chilled around her presence. As, at the end of the day, her power did feed on depression, grief and anxiety. These shackles of the mind were like food of the soul and she was a creature meant to consume this heartache from others so that she herself would have utility in the world, and so that other spirits in this world could have the ilk chaining them in pain be released.

Along these lines of thought, the woman could feel a great disconnect forming in the male as he was on his own, a lone wolf, and left to his own devices because of his outward appearance. Yet, to her, all she saw was a man who was lonely, confused, uncertain, and trying to find strength in a chaotic world that seeks to make him sink in his own unrealized despair. Henceforth, Saiko continued to leave her hand atop his as her own aqua aura flowed around the two like a soothing stream of energy meant to take the strain away from his mental discomfort.

"Then try harder not to be a lonely beast. Show them that you are more than just your outward appearance. You don't seem that terrifying to me. You just haven't been taught to open up properly or how to navigate the world socially. And...that's ok."

The woman nodded her head before taking a moment to pause before mulling over her own sentiments of the heart and what to say to the man.

"People are like trees: they want to root themselves to something. If you leave your heart closed, then there isn't anything they can attach themselves to and they find another land to lay their roots in. So if you want to become more fertile and attract people, you may need someone to help you open that heart so you can be connected and form your own roots in this world."

With a slight oceanic blush across her pale cheeks, the woman let out a soft laugh before moving forward.

"I hope that didn't sound...loopy, but even I myself am going through that process and just accepting it's gonna be ugly. And I think we can both help each other navigate the awkwardness of opening our hearts, don't you agree?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

An Ill-Fitted Puzzle [Tsurugi/Saiko] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Ill-Fitted Puzzle [Tsurugi/Saiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000An Ill-Fitted Puzzle [Tsurugi/Saiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:08 am
ENTER THE BEAST

There was another sensation of chill in his being, not like the icy claws dragging down his back, but like a comfortable cold breeze one would enjoy in the autumn times. He himself wasn't fully certain of this woman's motivation in leveling with him, but in his cold dead heart he felt he could put a little faith and trust in her, if only until she proves otherwise. Even if it grated at his nerves to reveal these sensations, he didn't want to lose out on this exchange.

If anything.. She seemed to be doing all in her power to put him at ease.

Another weakness she pointed out - such a thing instilled a sensation of sickness and vulnerability in him. It felt almost as if she were opening him up and actively dissecting him, able to correctly identify all that laid inside of him. Each thing just tugged at him as some consciousness within him knew they were true, and thus it stirred him.

Are you afraid?

It wasn't a thought or actively spoken words, just an idea suddenly flickered in his mind, a question as he felt those imaginary, icy daggers dig into his spine. He visibly shuddered, but his expression didn't change. He felt as if the presence behind him grew more apparent.

You cannot live if you are afraid, Tsurugi.

He tensed, his hand trembling slightly in Saiko's grasp as he seemed visibly disturbed by something, though he didn't speak. He wouldn't dare speak. He froze up, instead.

Are you afraid, Tsurugi?

He felt ill. He felt cold. Little did he know, one of his eyes had turned black.

"... I... C-cannot do that."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum