Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Empty Re: Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha]

Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:26 pm
Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 QBAyyTL

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"That is a quite admirable degree of dedication, Kasha. I will look forward to seeing your style develop with time. After all, you are still quite young. To resign yourself to anything would be a waste."

Shishiyuki certainly thought, if nothing else, that Kasha would do well in the future. Not perhaps in the future she had been working toward, but in whatever future was to come. After all, it seemed that reality had come crashing down around her and the ways of the nobility. Did she mind this?

No, certainly not. If anything, she was only saddened she could not have done it with her own hands.

"Would you care to see me out? I have a bit of work to do this evening, but it would be pleasant to enjoy your company for just a touch longer."

END POST | ON MY HONOR

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Empty Re: Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha]

Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:42 pm
Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Of course I can."

Kasha responded and stood up to stretch his legs in following in her act. He could've been extremely polite and just wait a little longer after she stood up but they had thrown formality to the wind and it wasn't like anyone else was around at the moment. He didn't really need to be exceptionally formal with her at the moment - if anything it was to her preference and he didn't mind being in the good graces of the Family Head.

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTTrembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADTrembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:57 pm
Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 QBAyyTL

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"Wonderful."

Shishiyuki made something of a point of walking beside Kasha, rather than in front of him. She knew that it would send a message to anyone who saw them in the estate, but that was of course her whole intent. That was far from the only message she would care to send, but these things would come in time.

"I really must thank you for the company, Kasha. I hope you will not mind terribly if I come to you for counsel again. It was a lovely way to spend the evening."

END POST | ON MY HONOR

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:31 pm
Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"My pleasure, I will not though I would advise seeking me out when I am not accompanied by my teacher. I fear she will be a little too eager to spoil your form. Though that is just how she is with everyone."

She sure did enjoy marking people with a scar or two for their trouble. Taking satisfaction in the way she could so casually wound people without drawing their blood and leaving a mark on their body which would not heal so easily. Truly she was an animal and yet she had still raised him from an infant.

"I will see you again, until that time Shishiyuki."

He said politely with a bow and left her to her own devices. There was still other duties to achieve after all.

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTTrembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADTrembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum